Lambeau Field Atrium Reviews

21 Reviews for Lambeau Field Atrium

• Genesis

Genesis · Married on 05/11/2019

Lambeau Field

It was amazing to have our wedding at Lambeau Field, all of our guests really enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Kylie · Married on 09/10/2016

Anna was amazing in helping us coordinate our rehearsal dinner in the North club seats and balcony. She was able to solidify the details and timeline as well as the food. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating when we were running a bit more behind than we originally anticipated. Our guests were amazed and fully entertained all night with he view of the field and being able to go up on the balcony to take pictures.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Megan · Married on 06/15/2013

When we first started researching venues for our wedding, we knew we wanted something unique. Lambeau Field was the perfect choice and turned out to be an amazing setting for our reception. Not only were we able to incorporate our love for the Packers on our wedding day, but some of our out of town guests had a chance to come to Lambeau for the first time and experience a truly unique wedding reception site. We absolutely loved all of the food served and received so many compliments. Many mentioned that it was the best meal they ever had at a wedding reception. The staff was also unbelievable. We also received many compliments about their professionalism and service. Thank you Lambeau, for providing us with a perfect setting for our wedding reception.

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • User2206072 · 2+ years ago

The food was fabulous! All our guests had a great time at such a fun venue. We wouldn't change a thing. :)

Sent on 02/12/2013

Rox · Married on 04/15/2011

This was a beautiful and fun site for our wedding ceremony in the North Balcony (reception was not here). Everyone has still been commenting on how great it was! Erin at Lambeau did an amazing job coordinating for us, and she was unbelievably helpful and responsive! Every little thing I could think of was answered by her in no time! It was beautiful, and we had an amazing time! For the cost, we had the rehearsal space and all day at the ceremony and it worked very well, I would highly recommend this space for an event.
    We also had our rehearsal dinner at Curly's Pub and it was awesome!

Sent on 05/13/2011
  • U

Joel · Married on 09/24/2010

I don't know if I'll have enough space to tell what a wonderful experience it was to have our wedding & reception at Lambeau Field.
    First - we were going to have an outdoor wedding, but thankfully, a room was available at Lambeau that we could use as a backup. Unfortunately, we had to use the backup plan, as it was windy & cold the afternoon of our wedding.
    Second - the accommodating staff, dealing with all our emails, phone calls, and questions. I can't imagine the stress they go through when they have 2-3 weddings in one weekend.
    Third - Wendy, Erin, Jessica, and others....are so SO professional to work with. It was truly a pleasure.
    Fourth - We LOVE telling friends (that weren't at the wedding) that we got "married at Lambeau". We don't normally correct them when they assume that meant we got married on the field. (they obviously don't know about the Assoc Bank Club Level on the 4th floor and all the ballroom and pre-function space).
    Fifth - The opportunity to come back the following morning and open your gifts in one of the luxury suites is HUGE! How much of a hassle is it to move the gifts on the wedding night, to then unload again somewhere else the next day, to then load them all back up again. This way, we show up the following morning, and all the gifts are laid out for us, and they even come and load up on a cart and have you pick up your gifts at the loading dock. AMAZING!

Sent on 10/12/2010

katie · Married on 06/25/2010

AWESOME staff! Great Time!

Sent on 08/05/2010
  • Q

Anne · Married on 06/28/2008

I couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding reception. I'm a huge Packer fan so it was a no-brainer for us to choose Lambeau. The staff was extremely accommodating and the food was fantastic. The venue itself is of course wonderful as well. The space is huge, and very comfortable. I had not one bad experience here.

Sent on 10/29/2008
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/02/2011

Besides the obvious that it's Lambeau Field... it was the best place for my wedding. The coordinators there were fabulous!! They thought of things I would have never remembered and were VERY quick to respond to my emails (usually containing some random question). the food was AMAZING!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Kristy · Married on 05/27/2018

Our Lambeau wedding was AWESOME! We had our ceremony I n the North Balcony and our reception in the Legends Club Room. The event flowed easily from one area to the next. I can’t say enough about the staff- they were amazing! Everyone was so accommodating and friendly. The food was amazing and the venue itself was truly a memorable and fun place for all of our guests. I wouldn’t change a thing. We loved our Lambeau wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Erin · Married on 10/01/2011

We got married in the Miller Lite Endzone at Lambeau Field and couldn't be happier with the experience. Erin D was awesome to work with as she was timely in responses and provided me with honest, helpful information. We got to experience being a part of the Packers for one of the most important days of our lives. The biggest drawback was the prices as anything additional to the ceremony could have been quite costly. I would recommend it to anyone who wants an exceptional, untraditional ceremony location.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Stacy · Married on 09/23/2011

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception there. It was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better venue. Erin, the wedding coordinator, was so great to work with. The prices were pretty high, but worth it. The view was so beautiful every way you looked! People are still talking about it! :)

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/19/2017

I never knew I wanted to get married, but as soon as my fiance proposed the first place I thought of was Lambeau. Now, we live in Atlanta so we didn't think it could be possible, but about 18 months after being engaged, we decided this was what we needed to do. We planned an elopement in 4 weeks and with the help of Wendy (in Sales) and Marissa (with their catering company - Delaware North), the day could not have gone any better. The small suite was perfect for our <15 person wedding and the food was pretty good as well (nothing spectacular, but good nonetheless). The price for the room rental was minimal, but the catering and drinks was pretty standard for weddings (pricey).

BUT, you get to go down in the players tunnel (just you and your groom/wife) and take pictures for 30 minutes and another 30 minutes in the bowl with your wedding party. No, you can't go on the field and you cannot do the Lambeau Leap, but the entire experience is worth it.

Highly recommend getting married at Lambeau, especially if it's small.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Erin · Married on 08/11/2016

We had our ceremony and reception in MVP Box 4039 given that we had a small wedding. Lambeau Fiels Events and Delaware North catering exceeded our expectations. The wedding event coordinator we had was my lifeline as I was planning the wedding sight unseen from Virginia. Everyone was very calm, professional and friendly. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a nicer start to our married life with our immediate families.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Truly an amazing place to have you special day. Erin was amazing to begin our planning with!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Leah · Married on 07/21/2017

Wonderful! Great service and guidance through the wedding coordinators. We visit Lambeau every year and knew it was the place for our wedding. We had about 40 people and the North Loft was perfect.

Be aware - the prices for food and drinks are high - expect what you'd pay at a game.

Sent on 08/04/2017

We had many out of town friends and family in our wedding party so Lambeau Field was a great place to have our rehearsal dinner and give them a taste of Green Bay. We met with the planner just one time and emailed back and forth for the rest of the details. The MVP box was a great space for 42 people and the food was great. The desserts are DELICIOUS!

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2011

4.2
      3.0

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the Champions Club at Lambeau field on 9.24.11, and had an amazing time! The staff at Lambeau was very professional to work with, and were flexible on the items they could be. I heard numerous comments from other vendors I had setting up that morning letting me know how organized the Lambeau staff was, and how great they were to work with. The food was excellent, and everyone had a great time. The meals and beverages were a bit more expensive than other places, but it was worth it!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Hilary · Married on 08/02/2014

4.2

Instead of the traditional rehearsal dinner, we had a Friday night welcome party for all of our guests at Lambeau Field. It was a casual appetizers and drinks event. No formal sit down meal.

The event team was great to work with. They were very clear in all of their communication, and were willing to make changes to our event plan and food order throughout the process, as our idea of the event evolved.

The food was excellent, well made and displayed nicely. Lambeau's event staff was also great out working with the bakery to make sure the cake delivery logistics went smoothly. We offered our guests the opportunity to go on tours during the event, which out of town guests loved. The event team did a good job coordinating the logistics of ordering tickets, and allowing our guests to be picked up for the tour in our event space and not another part of the facility.

Overall having our welcome party at Lambeau was a great experience. The staff were helpful, food was great, and atmosphere was unique. Given the unique location and quality of food and service I think the cost was reasonable.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Brianna · Married on 10/04/2014

3.8
      3.0
      2.0

We are very happy that we decided to get married and celebrate at Lambeau Field on 10/4/14. Erin Longely was extremely helpful with booking and answering questions. Unfortunately I got tossed around from 1 planner to another and felt like my planner was too busy for me and was then making me finish my event order in 1 day before she went out of the office. The worst part was going to decorate at 8am the morning of the wedding and not being able to get us and 10 other people in because our coordinator didn't show up to where the event order stated- so this set us back all morning and we were rushing to get ready. They had the event space set up very nicely and then switched the space over to dinner, which also looked very elegant. Unfortunately Lambeau Field food and beverage prices are absurd and we could only afford the 3 cheapest meal options and cash bar. The food was pretty good, but the service was extremely good. We and our guests had a lot of fun exploring Lambeau Field, visiting the pro shop, eating at Curly's pub and taking in the magnificent sight.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2011

0.0

It is hard to describe how disappointed and frustrated I am about my reception at Lambeau. Although I had high expectations in the beginning, those expectations were crushed the day of my wedding. The morning was off to a rocky start the moment we started setting up. Our planner was not there to help us, she did not have the seating chart readily available that I put together, the linens were not ready, and there was no support from her from the very beginning. Then my wedding reception began. The servers proceeded to take the order from every one of my 225 guests. Again, I had previously given both the caterer and the planner my seating chart along with what everyone was going to be eating. After taking every order from my guests, they proceeded to serve the wrong food to over half of my guests; including the groom. Not long after he received the wrong food, both sets of parents were served last for both courses of the night. I brought this to the attention to the servers, just to find out that the manager of Levy restaurants was aware of the mistakes being made and did not approach myself or my husband about the problems that were occurring.

After all of this occurred, Lambeau along with Levy were not willing to even come close to compensating me for the mistakes that were made. I would not recommend Lambeau to anyone for a wedding reception. I have been on my honeymoon for three days now, and every day I have had to discuss this with both Lambeau and Levy Restaurants.

I planned my wedding for over a year, and Lambeau along with Levy Restaurants played off their mistakes as if it wasn't a big deal to ruin the best day of our lives. There was a sincere lack of professionalism, support, expertise, and knowledge of what to do in such a situation. Again, having your wedding/reception at Lambeau is not worth the headache you willl have before and after your special day.

Sent on 10/04/2011