LaMalfa Reviews

36 Reviews for LaMalfa

36 LaMalfa Reviews
  • DeAnna

DeAnna · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Marty, Jessica and Kyle are simply amazing!!

Every time I called Jessica to change something or if I had questions in general, she insisted that I come in and see. Finally when I made my mind up, Jessica was there to reassure me that everything would look gorgeous(she talked me out of a tacky table cloth!)
    The day before my wedding I took all of our favors and other décor and Jessica and Kyle were there to tell me everything would be fine.

The morning of my wedding, I went down to the venue to make sure nothing else needed to be done(my ocd), Jessica and Kyle both shared a bottle of champagne with me to tell me everything would be fine.

Thanks ladies for such an amazing experience!!

• User2903170 ·

LaMalfa was amazing. They took care of every detail. The venue was beautiful, apps and champagne were delivered to my bridal party to enjoy between photos after the ceremony. They handled every phone call and item I wanted in the room with pleasure. It was absolutely perfect. Every one of my guests raved about it being the best wedding ever. And the food was freaking amazing.

Lacey · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I had our reception at LaMalfa over the weekend and all I can say is... WOW. From the first appointment to the reception itself, Marty and his team took care of us, answered every question, and made us feel comfortable. I never dreamed that we could afford a venue of that caliber, but even with the silver package, upgraded bar, and many other details, we got the best bang for our buck. Our guests have been gushing over the food and drinks for days.
    We cannot thank the LaMalfa team enough for throwing us one heck of a beautiful party!!! We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at LaMalfa. Everything went off without a hitch. They really pay attention to all the little details that go into a wedding day. Marty and his team took care of everything so we didn't have to worry about anything. Our guests could not stop talking about how great everything was: the space, the food the bar, the service. We are so happy with our decision to have our wedding here!

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

LaMalfa did our rehearsal dinner and our ceremony/reception. Marty and Matthew were both fantastic throughout the entire process. They were so patient and accommodating, they were prepared to take care of every tiny detail (Marty even made our dance floor logo for us), so it really took a lot of stress out of the planning process. The ceremony and reception were well choreographed and moved seamlessly. The ballroom captain, bartender and staff were attentive, wonderful and friendly too. The appetizers, dinner and desserts were delicious. The dessert table with sparklers was amazing! Our family and friends really raved about the food! The ballroom was beautiful; elegant and like something out of a fairy tale. LaMalfa did our centerpieces and they were perfect! There was one tiny mistake; we were missing beaded curtains. I suspect this is because they upgraded us to a bigger ballroom less than a week before the wedding and honestly, the bigger room was worth missing the beaded curtains. I only bring it up because my Mom was upset by it. Overall, I would highly recommend LaMalfa and I think they were worth every penny. They know what they're doing, their food is incredible and they will help ensure your day is everything you want it to be!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Every girl grows up dreaming of their wedding day and how beautiful they want everything to be. After seeing everything come together on my wedding day at LaMalfa, the dreams that I had growing up, and even throughout the whole planning process, were blown out of the water when I saw what my venue looked like. The room was stunning and could not have been put together any more perfectly. I cannot thank Marty enough for exceeding ALL expectations and making my wedding day more perfect than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend LaMalfa for a wedding or any event that you are thinking of having. The venue is beautiful and Marty is great to work with!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2016

LaMalfa was absolutely amazing!!!! They made all of the dreams I had for my wedding come true and then some. From the get go they were beyond accommodating. They worked with us on our guest minimum and also have a discount for a Friday wedding which was so helpful. They truly listen to your requests and do anything and everything to make your wishes come true. The packages they offer are spectacular because it allowed me to not have to worry about the food, bar, ceremony location, or general ambiance. They also have several enhancements that can be added on for that extra something special. The day of the wedding of course is always nerve racking but the ballroom captain, Greg, was amazing. He kept things on track and made sure everything was pulled off flawlessly. The food was amazing and the room looked stunning. I cannot give the staff at LaMalfa enough praise for helping me create my perfect wedding! Thank you all so much!!!

leslie · Married on 07/02/2016

They are very helpful and knowledgeable. I couldn't picture my wedding and reception anywhere else!

Chrystle · Married on 05/20/2016

We had an absolutely wonderful wedding reception at LaMalfa. The food was outstanding, staff was professional and Marty LaMalfa went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! I would recommend LaMalfa to anyone wanting to celebrate any kind of event. I've had so many compliments about our reception that they spoke for themselves that evening.

Joseph · Married on 02/02/2016

If you want a first class wedding reception, then the place to have it is LaMalfa!
    I just had the privilege of having my reception there and it was perfect. The amazing staff was there for our family and friends for anything they needed or wanted. We had people coming up to us all evening telling us how wonderful the food was and how elegant the atmosphere was. We felt truly blessed. Thank you again to Marty LaMalfa and Jessica Fasko for guiding us through the whole process, you made everything so easy and enjoyable.

Jessica · Married on 12/04/2015

An amazing experience where you receive a lot for your money and you work with helpful, wonderful people

We just had our wedding reception at LaMalfa on September 19th, 2015. We had looked at several vendues in the area and were sold after attending their Bridal Experience show in 2014! At first glance, it may appear as though they are more expensive then other venues in the area, however, please take the time to really investigate what you get with those other venues. LaMalfa's cost may initially look more expensive, however, the package we selected included a lot of upgrades that would have been additional costs at other venues - such as chair covers, sashes, uplighting...etc. Also, when we attended the Bridal Experience we were able to receive discounts when we booked our venue on additional upgrades such as colored napkins, wall hangings, dessert table...etc. Everything was well planned and carried out with absolute professionalism from our first meeting with Marty until the end of the night with our Ballroom Captain assisting us with getting our items together. Our guests were BLOWN AWAY with the amazing food! The staff even offered to go boxes which were needed by many as they were so full from the appetizers! Jessica is the sweetest and wonderful to work with. I couldn't believe I saw her and Marty assisting in serving our guests that evening! I would absolutely recommend LaMalfa to anyone looking for quality service, excellent food and a beautiful atmosphere! Cheers!

I would recommend lamalfa to anyone getting married in the cleveland area. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. They will prepare your wedding to the tee and make sure everything is perfect.

Alicia · Married on 06/20/2014

We decided to have our ceremony and reception at LaMalfa not only because of the convenient location, but also because we have been to banquets and weddings there before and the food and service is amazing. I did all of the communication through email and a few phone calls and meetings. Jessica was very quick to respond to emails and very sweet person. Marty was very accommodating and professional. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was breathtaking. Our guests enjoyed the food and had a great time. I would definitely recommend LaMalfa for weddings or banquets they do a great job.

LaMalfa was a wonderful decision, they were professional and willing to listen to everything we had to say. As an all inclusive vendor they are the perfect choice for a bride like me who just wanted to have it all laid out in one go rather than trying to coordinate multiple vendors.

Marty, the owner, is very Italian and tells it like it is. He doesn't sugar coat but you can tell he is determined to give you your dream day. He was even walking around during our reception filling water glasses and checking up on our guests and made sure to check in with us and make sure everything was perfect.

Jessica, the in house coordinator, always responded within 3 days and always had an answer for my questions. She was great about creating up mock invoices for me so I could really weigh all my options. They were very flexible about changes and even let us schedule a bigger ballroom than our minimum allowed because it was the only one left for our date!

Also, I am still, over a week later hearing people rave about how great the food was. Never had I been to a wedding where I was served a plate dinner and not only was the food hot, but the plate was still hot too! Over 150 guests served in under 20 minutes, quite impressive.

Our wait staff the night of was professional, prompt and efficient. They fill all our needs before we had even thought of them!

Phenomenal company!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

They were all so amazing to work with. Took the time to explain everything and meet with us numerous times to keep us up to date with everything going on. We had such amazing food and the staff was great too. We couldn't have asked for a better night. Thank you so much for everything.

What an amazing job they did!! Got so many compliments on how great the food was and how beautiful it was!

Having our reception at LaMalfa Party Center was easy and stress-free. We worked one on one with LaMalfa himself and each time we met with him he was very helpful. He pointed us in the right direction in many areas that we were unsure of and he was also very willing to provide us with upgrades at little to no cost. His assistant, Jessica, was extremely responsive through email and we always got a response back from them that same day. In their packages, they provide the catering and cake which is one less vendor to worry about. The food was outstanding! They made the entire process of planning a wedding as simple as could be. Even on my wedding night, when I forgot my garter, our ballroom captain found an extra one just in time at the last minute! Mr. LaMalfa even made an appearance at our reception. I have nothing but good things to say about working with them. 5 stars!!!

LaMalfa is a great all-in-one venue. They is a beautiful bridal sweet with all the amentites needed throught the night. The food was great. The presentation all around was beautiful. They also have a hotel attached for guests who are from out of town. The decor is up-to-date with all the upgrades needed to have a beautiful reception. The packages that are offered welcome anyone's budget. Overall, LaMalfa was a great pick for our reception.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2011

Michael and Marty La Malfa did a fantastic job with every aspect of our wedding. From our initial tour of the facilities to numerous visits with our parents we were welcomed at every stage of the process. The facility speaks for itself as every detail of the place is impeccable. We toured the kitchen, bride's rooms, hotel rooms, and even had a private meal and everything was exquisite. No detail was overlooked in the planning meetings and we really valued their opinions as it is very obvious that they are experts at wedding planning. This is what they do.

Our wedding reception was absolutely PERFECT. The ambiance was majestic, the food was amazing, and the staff was incredibly professional and attentive. There was nothing more they could have done for us and they made our dream wedding a reality. The compliments keep rolling in from our guests. "That was the best wedding I have ever attended" is what we continuously hear. We would highly recommend this hall to anyone planning a wedding. Thank you Michael, Marty, and staff for an absolutely perfect wedding from start to finish.

Santino and Lisa

Danielle · Married on 07/22/2007

Awesome!! I would recommend LaMalfa to everyone. They did a gr8 job!!!

Michele · Married on 06/02/2007

Amazing. That is all I can say about it. My wedding was everything I could have asked for and more. The staff at LaMalfa really took their time with myself and my husband and allowed for us to have an amazing day. My father died 3 weeks prior to my wedding and the LaMalfa family did everything in their power to ensure that my day was everything it should have been and MORE. I can't say enough for this facility. The food was amazing, the reception(which was held at their chapel) was flawless and beautiful, the cake was excellent, everything was so perfect. And having the hotel right there was such a help to us and to our guests. All of my guests continue to rave about our wedding and reception and it has been 4 months since. I am so happy I chose their site.

Pam · Married on 03/10/2007

We had a wonderful wedding and reception with them ! Almost two years later people are telling us what an amazing wedding it was and how they havn't been to one like that since ! Couldnt have been better !!

Tom · Married on 06/11/2004

Absolutely amazing! I recommend everyone use LaMalfa for their events.

Georgia · Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding was held at LaMalfa July 14th, 2018. I planned my wedding from Florida to have at LaMalfa in Mentor Ohio. The owner of the facility, Martin LaMalfa, went above and beyond to make sure that my special day was superb. Anything that was asked for was received. All staff members were very hands-on and attentive to each guest. The food was excellent. The venue including the chapel and ballrooms were breathtaking. Also, having the hotel in the same vicinity was a huge bonus. Bringing family from all New York, North and South Carolina, Virginia, California etc was not an easy task by far, but LaMalfa was a venue that exceeded everyone's expectations. My husband and I are still receiving phone calls from friends and family speaking on how magnificent the wedding & reception was at this venue! It was a BEAUTIFUL night to remember! I am happy to say that my dream wedding happened at LaMalfa!