Lakewood Country Club Reviews

10 Reviews for Lakewood Country Club

1 User photo

Lakewood Country Club 1

Alyse · Married on 04/21/2018

Christine and Flo- you two were amazing to work with, and made our wedding day, 4/21/18, a day to remember. Everything at the venue went so smoothly, and people loved the Country Club! Leading up into the day, I had a ton of questions for Christine, and she handled them with ease and grace, never once getting frustrated with my silly, amateur questions. We had several food allergies coming to the wedding as well (2 extreme gluten allergies, and another extreme shellfish and nut allergy). The venue handled these with ease and professionalism. I can not thank you all enough for making everything so smooth. We had such an amazing day, and you were a huge part of that. The venue itself looked gorgeous, and everyone looked so put together. You worked so well with out other vendors, and everything came together amazingly well. The food was also excellent, everyone seemed to really enjoy it! Loved the prime rib! The only thing I will say is the cake got cleared so fast, that almost no one got a chance to taste it. Other then that, flawless! Thank you Lakewood Country Club, for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 05/17/2018

stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

We had our wedding ceremony & reception here on 11/5/16. We can't say enough good things about Courtney & Terry! They were there every step of the way during my planning and made sure everything went perfect the day of my wedding. The food was delicious, and our guest were well taken care of during the night. The prices are great too!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Ann · Married on 09/19/2015

Lakewood Country Club was absolutely wonderful. My daughter lives out of state and Courtney, Flo and Terry were amazing at helping us to plan the perfect wedding reception. I've never seen my daughter and son-in-law so happy. It was a wedding that our whole family is still raving about. I can not say enough about the staff there. They were very attentive and on top of everything. The food and service were amazing. I would highly recommend the Lakewood Country Club to everyone.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Gia · Married on 12/14/2013

Courtney and Flo were amazing to work with throughout the whole process. They made everything as stress-free as possible and did all the little details. On my wedding day, I got to just sit and relax and they set everything up for me (I brought them everything 3 days ahead of time) and took everything down. All the staff and my Maitre D (Nick) were fabulous as well. They really were like a giant family and treated all my guests with respect and were very very professional. On top of that, they worked with us to find a perfect fit between what we wanted and what we were able to afford. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue for any event!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Amy · Married on 10/08/2011

The ladies at the LCC were amazing! Very helpful and so nice. Made our reception amazing, only complaint would be our wedding cake, no samples and when i saw our cake it didnt exactly look like what I had picked out (it is an outside vendor they use) I would recommend going with another bakery for your cake.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Kathleen · Married on 05/10/2008

The Lakewood Country Club was outstanding. They were very professional and polite. The Service was amazing. Anything you wanted you got. My husband and I had our own personal waiter that waited on us hand and foot. The food was excellent. I walked around the reception and nearly everyone had cleaned their plate. They were reasonably priced, $110 a plate for a Saturday night with a minimum of 100 guests. We were able to select 3 meals including filet mignon for that price. Every time I called they always answered or responded to me by the end of the day. Every request that I made was fulfilled. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. A++

Sent on 06/15/2008

Ashley Nicole · Married on 01/30/2010

3.0

The food was out standing..... My husband and I are so satisfied with our wedding is was perfect.....

Sent on 02/27/2010

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2018

4.2
      3.5

I had my wedding here on May 5th and it was lovely the only things I wasn't too fond about was before I got into my dress I was picking up cigarette butts from where I was later going to be walking down the aisle. Additionally we didn't have a rehearsal although Christine my maitre d said that it would be no problem and it would be easy for everyone to know where they went unfortunately my husband the groom had no idea where he was supposed to stand and everyone else was standing in the wrong order at the ceremony and had to switch around which was really confusing. Also there was confusion when she didn't orchestrate the cake top or going on my cake and a few other things I had to be the middleman for with the vendors in terms of announcing everyone the names were wrong

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Lakewood Country Club 2

jess · Married on 10/05/2018

1.0

Great time

Our daughters wedding went off without a hitch. Everyone had so much fun and the planning was simple and all our questions were answered. Radona was great

Sent on 01/19/2019