163 Reviews for Lakeside Weddings and Events

Bridal Suite (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
Parking (1)
163 Lakeside Weddings and Events Reviews

My wedding coordinator Wynndy handled everything. She was very professional and made my wedding day run smoothly and sorry free.

Profile Picture mary, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was exceptional with everything and to everyone's needs. The venue itself was beautiful and the minister was encouring and inspiring . From start to finish we could have not ask for more!

Profile Picture Annette, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

Wynndy was our life saver! . I highly recommend Lakeside Weddings, not only is it a beautiful venue to say "I DO" but they have the best staff. We were extremely happy- our wedding was awesome because of Wynndy and Lakeside!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff were wonderful and accommodating to tailor my dream wedding! Aubrey really paid attention and made sure everything was in place so we didn't have to worry or micromanage. Doing the rehearsal dinner helped organize where people were to be placed. Definitely do that and well worth the extra practice. The food turned out delicious and the flowers and decorations was more than I ever anticipated! Thank you to all that helped in making this wedding truly a joy and one I will never forget! Hint: add the video package, now looking back I wished I had LOL

Profile Picture User7799874, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The services were great! The food was wonderful and the cake was to die for. The people were great and helped the flow of the wedding move forward. The only issue we had was that the grooms name was spelled wrong on the sign we had. Other than that it was wonderful.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

Karolynn & everyone else at Lakeside gave me the wedding reception of my dreams. I didn't have to do anything and even more importantly, I never had to worry about anything. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The most beautiful garden in Las Vegas to have a wedding. Wynndy is by far the best wedding planner. She made sure that we were happy at all times and paid attention to every detail. If you want an unforgettable wedding don't overlook Lakeside weddings.

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wynndy was fantastic to deal with. She has a very calm, cool, collected personality that helps make the whole experience feel comfortable, which is very important during such a hectic time. She made my experience very easy as it should be. Our wedding was perfect, exactly as we imagined!

Profile Picture Briana, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My new husband and I had the best experience at Lakeside Weddings. The venue alone sold itself, absolutely beautiful! They have 4 different ceremony areas to accommodate varying guest amounts that are all gorgeous. When I first saw the Heritage Garden, I cried it was so beautiful. We also had a wedding planner that made everything super easy and convenient. We wanted a small, intimate wedding in a beautiful setting, and we could not be happier. Our photos turned out gorgeous as well. We had our dream wedding at Lakeside Weddings , and we would recommend it to anyone.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

We had an amazing experience at Lakeside Weddings. Our wedding coordinator was awesome! She went over every detail with us and made sure that everything was taken care of so that we only had to show up and enjoy our wedding. The setting was beautiful and all our guest raved about the venue. The ceremony and reception were exactly as we had hoped and we couldn't be happier with our experience.

Profile Picture Walter, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I highly recommend having your wedding here! Wynndy was amazing to work with, She was very quick at getting back with me about things and put our mind at ease that everything was going to be perfect for our big day!! Photography was amazing and great to work with, Flowers were beautiful and they had just want I wanted, Hair and makeup came to me at my hotel and did an amazing job, Everything turned out beautiful, I couldn't of asked for a better wedding day!! Thanks to everyone at Lakeside Weddings that made our day a day that we will never forget!!! :)

Profile Picture Amy, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation

Wynndy Johnson was absolutely amazing! She was so flexible with our wishes and was just simply a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful and the food and DJ were awesome. Everything was very affordable with lots of add on options. We had so many compliments from our guests, I would highly recommend this venue for any future events or weddings.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was beautiful and perfect! Everything was very organized and took all the stress out of it! Karolynn was very friendly and made the process a breeze! The photographer and dj were great!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

5.0 stars! They make sure all your needs are met and keep in contact with you up until the event. I know I must have repeated myself and asked the same questions I was so nervous but they were so kind and understanding. Don't worry because they will make sure your day is perfect.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Covered Outdoor

My wedding was everything I expected and more. My planner Wynndy Johnson was amazing.

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Lakeside Weddings was phenomenal! I live in Nashville and did not want a cheesy Vegas Wedding. This venue was perfect: elegant and romantic. The people made it really special. My flowers were gorgeous, the cake was delicious and very beautiful, the dj was awesome, the bartender was legendary, the photographer was really great....the list goes on. Our day was perfect: sweet and romantic.

Profile Picture User5561245, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Linens, Shuttle

A BIG thank you to Wynndy Johnson for helping us create our dream wedding. Since day one Wynddy knew exactly what we were looking for and did everything in her power to create it. She was always available for any questions or concerns we had, not to mention being flexible and willing to help us. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator.

Wedding date: 9/26/15 approximately 6pm
Ceremony: Heritage Garden
Reception: Swan Banquet Hall

The ceremony location was elegant, romantic, and had an enchanted lakeside feel with the swans and ducks.

The reception room was beautiful, romantic, with a modern Victorian look, and a beautiful real life tree that grew through the center of the dance floor. The tree might not sound appealing but trust me, it has so much character and it looks gorgeous at night.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We contacted Lakeside a week before our date from England and they a great job of helping us through the process. The day was great and made even more special because of their ability to adapt to our needs and make sure everything went as planned.

Profile Picture User5504436, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lakeside Wedding Events provided a second to none wedding experience on August 16, 2015 in the Swan Room. Under the watchful and meticulous eye of Mrs. Jhanae Loring my sole wedding coordinator, the entire wedding and reception never saw a hiccup or mistake. The wedding and reception was an intimate (70 guests) gathering for family and friends. The venue was warmly transformed into my dream venue and the cost was very AFFORDABLE for everything contained within my selected package. From the plum and silver decor to the gold overtones in the reception room, my wedding vision came true to life. I could not ask for a more perfect place to say "I Do". Jhanae unselfishly gave me sage advice throughout the entire process, which included careful orchestration of the menu selection, music, entertainment, wedding decor, and floral arrangements. Because my fiance was in Afghanistan and wasn't due back the states until a week before the wedding, planning rested solely on me, which made me have to rely on Jhanae's wedding expertise. From the day I walked into her office looking for wedding assistance she helped me overcome my nervousness, and wedding jitters. My event was at sunset so the lake was beautiful and the perfect backdrop for the ceremony. I could go on and on about the venue, the extraordinary level of customer service, professional photography, the picture booth, the food and wedding cake bakery and the DJ because each of these services were "FIRST RATE". Everything about this place oozed of FIRST CLASS so having your wedding and reception afterwards at this facility makes the bride and groom King and Queen for the day. You will not be disappointed if you decide to hold your magical event at this venue. You cannot go wrong with planning and having your wedding at Lakeside. Trust me on this one :) You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Aretha, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The wedding was amazing. It was classy, pretty, and went off without a hitch. The staff and pastor were incredible; thoughtful and professional. To be honest, we were slightly worried as we planned our wedding last minute and eloped, so we didn't know what to expect as we didn't have time to do much research. It was out of of vegas but not overly far and it was beautiful. The lake is nice, the area is so pretty with the courtyard, and they don't make you feel rushed at all. We truly didn't want the day to end, and would recommend this wedding vendor and location to anyone. It was perfect.

Profile Picture User5429895, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

It was the perfect place! I was afraid there wasn't going to be enough place to take pictures but there was plenty and it is definitely bigger then it looks. And Jhanae handled everything perfectly :)

Profile Picture User5372348, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Wynndy, and she is the best wedding planner ever. She is so kind and in tune to your needs and wants. I could have not asked for a better person to work with.

Profile Picture Kyla, 8/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everyone at this venue was very friendly and helpful. I would defiantly recommend this venue to anyone who is in need of a wedding venue. They made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography

The venue is gorgeous and priced well too.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/25/15, 2 Reviews