Lakeside Weddings and Events Reviews

172 | Las Vegas, NV

172 Reviews for Lakeside Weddings and Events

Ebony · Married on 08/28/2020

It was just as we planned it.

Loved this place. Everyone was so friendly and patient. Especially with COVID. It went very well. I already can't wait to celebrate our 25 year marriage lol Thank you Carolina and team

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Mauro

Mauro Di Prospero · Married on 05/04/2020

Great location, amazing Staff

Lakeside Weddings was a wonderful place to have our wedding. The packages are affordable and the Staff is very friendly. Thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Catherine Lee · Married on 03/01/2020

My Fairytale wedding!!!

On March 1st, 2020 I got to marry my best friend! Lakeside weddings and events was the perfect place for my fairytale wedding!! Beautiful, magical, and practically everything was included! Lucas and Marbilet were so helpful and gave me my dream wedding!! HappyLee Ever After!!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Rikki

Rikki O’Rourke · Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful setting

Beautiful setting and very helpful, friendly staff.

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Hector

Hector Astorga · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent service and place to get merried

This is a great place to get merried, the place is beautiful and the service that they gave us was excelente!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Pusich · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing staff

Marbelit did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding. She was our day of coordinator and was very helpful the months leading up to our day. I had purchased some decorations that I liked and asked her to put them on the tables and the way she and her team transformed them to something beyond my imagination was truly a dream come true. I also have to say that Lucas was very helpful in all of the months leading up to our day. It went by way to fast but we were so happy with the end results. Thank you Marbelit.

Sent on 11/09/2018

mary · Married on 09/12/2017

My wedding coordinator Wynndy handled everything. She was very professional and made my wedding day run smoothly and sorry free.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Annette · Married on 08/13/2017

The staff was exceptional with everything and to everyone's needs. The venue itself was beautiful and the minister was encouring and inspiring . From start to finish we could have not ask for more!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Amy · Married on 06/30/2017

Wynndy was our life saver! . I highly recommend Lakeside Weddings, not only is it a beautiful venue to say "I DO" but they have the best staff. We were extremely happy- our wedding was awesome because of Wynndy and Lakeside!

Sent on 10/30/2017

The staff were wonderful and accommodating to tailor my dream wedding! Aubrey really paid attention and made sure everything was in place so we didn't have to worry or micromanage. Doing the rehearsal dinner helped organize where people were to be placed. Definitely do that and well worth the extra practice. The food turned out delicious and the flowers and decorations was more than I ever anticipated! Thank you to all that helped in making this wedding truly a joy and one I will never forget! Hint: add the video package, now looking back I wished I had LOL

Sent on 02/18/2017

Julia · Married on 06/03/2017

The services were great! The food was wonderful and the cake was to die for. The people were great and helped the flow of the wedding move forward. The only issue we had was that the grooms name was spelled wrong on the sign we had. Other than that it was wonderful.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Karolynn & everyone else at Lakeside gave me the wedding reception of my dreams. I didn't have to do anything and even more importantly, I never had to worry about anything. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Barbara · Married on 04/09/2017

The most beautiful garden in Las Vegas to have a wedding. Wynndy is by far the best wedding planner. She made sure that we were happy at all times and paid attention to every detail. If you want an unforgettable wedding don't overlook Lakeside weddings.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Briana · Married on 04/02/2017

Wynndy was fantastic to deal with. She has a very calm, cool, collected personality that helps make the whole experience feel comfortable, which is very important during such a hectic time. She made my experience very easy as it should be. Our wedding was perfect, exactly as we imagined!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2016

My new husband and I had the best experience at Lakeside Weddings. The venue alone sold itself, absolutely beautiful! They have 4 different ceremony areas to accommodate varying guest amounts that are all gorgeous. When I first saw the Heritage Garden, I cried it was so beautiful. We also had a wedding planner that made everything super easy and convenient. We wanted a small, intimate wedding in a beautiful setting, and we could not be happier. Our photos turned out gorgeous as well. We had our dream wedding at Lakeside Weddings , and we would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • W

Walter · Married on 10/21/2016

We had an amazing experience at Lakeside Weddings. Our wedding coordinator was awesome! She went over every detail with us and made sure that everything was taken care of so that we only had to show up and enjoy our wedding. The setting was beautiful and all our guest raved about the venue. The ceremony and reception were exactly as we had hoped and we couldn't be happier with our experience.

Sent on 10/26/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/10/2016

This is a beautiful place to get married! Karolynn is amazing! Great people to work with! Especially if you don't want to do all the planning!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Amy · Married on 08/05/2016

I highly recommend having your wedding here! Wynndy was amazing to work with, She was very quick at getting back with me about things and put our mind at ease that everything was going to be perfect for our big day!! Photography was amazing and great to work with, Flowers were beautiful and they had just want I wanted, Hair and makeup came to me at my hotel and did an amazing job, Everything turned out beautiful, I couldn't of asked for a better wedding day!! Thanks to everyone at Lakeside Weddings that made our day a day that we will never forget!!! :)

Sent on 09/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2016

Wynndy Johnson was absolutely amazing! She was so flexible with our wishes and was just simply a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful and the food and DJ were awesome. Everything was very affordable with lots of add on options. We had so many compliments from our guests, I would highly recommend this venue for any future events or weddings.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Amber · Married on 05/19/2016

It was beautiful and perfect! Everything was very organized and took all the stress out of it! Karolynn was very friendly and made the process a breeze! The photographer and dj were great!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/08/2015

5.0 stars! They make sure all your needs are met and keep in contact with you up until the event. I know I must have repeated myself and asked the same questions I was so nervous but they were so kind and understanding. Don't worry because they will make sure your day is perfect.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Abigail · Married on 10/23/2015

My wedding was everything I expected and more. My planner Wynndy Johnson was amazing.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Lakeside Weddings was phenomenal! I live in Nashville and did not want a cheesy Vegas Wedding. This venue was perfect: elegant and romantic. The people made it really special. My flowers were gorgeous, the cake was delicious and very beautiful, the dj was awesome, the bartender was legendary, the photographer was really great....the list goes on. Our day was perfect: sweet and romantic.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Cindy · Married on 09/26/2015

A BIG thank you to Wynndy Johnson for helping us create our dream wedding. Since day one Wynddy knew exactly what we were looking for and did everything in her power to create it. She was always available for any questions or concerns we had, not to mention being flexible and willing to help us. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator.

Wedding date: 9/26/15 approximately 6pm
    Ceremony: Heritage Garden
    Reception: Swan Banquet Hall

The ceremony location was elegant, romantic, and had an enchanted lakeside feel with the swans and ducks.

The reception room was beautiful, romantic, with a modern Victorian look, and a beautiful real life tree that grew through the center of the dance floor. The tree might not sound appealing but trust me, it has so much character and it looks gorgeous at night.

Sent on 10/07/2015

We contacted Lakeside a week before our date from England and they a great job of helping us through the process. The day was great and made even more special because of their ability to adapt to our needs and make sure everything went as planned.

Sent on 10/07/2015