Lakeside Strings Reviews

63 Reviews for Lakeside Strings

• April

April · Married on 10/22/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Brian was a pleasure to work with on our ceremony music! Not only is he a true talented professional, he made the process of planning our ceremony music so easy and made great suggestions. We wanted a cello duo with a piano and he made it happen with Chris Ott, who was also great! He was responsive to all my questions and I was so excited he would do a song not on his list, Halo by Beyonce, for my entrance. When I was preparing to walk down the aisle, hearing the beautiful music outside by the lake at the Aurora Inn, felt magical. Especially when my song came on, the music set the tone and made the atmosphere so dreamy and romantic, just what I wanted! If you are considering added musicians to your wedding, you won't regret it, especially with Brian! My only regret is not hiring him for the cocktail hour too. Thank you Brian!!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!!!!

Working with Brian was incredible from start to finish. He helped us organize our ceremony and recommended the most beautiful music to go along with it. He took the time to learn a specific song I requested for when I walk down the aisle. The music set the tone for our wedding and made the ceremony everything we dreamed it would be. Thank you for everything Brian!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Lakeside Strings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, and for sticking with me through all the Covid craziness, Nicolette! It was so much fun playing for your wedding. Best wishes to the both of you!

Suzanne · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent experience

I would highly recommend Brian to play at any venue. He was professional ,reliable and the music was beautiful. I was very pleased, he added such a nice touch to our wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Cassandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing & talented artist

Brian was incredibly amazing to work with, so accommodating and flexible leading up to our wedding, constantly making sure we were on the same page. And for our event his music set the mood surrounding our ceremony and tied everything together. Thanks again, Brian!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon C. · Married on 10/08/2018

Creedon wedding

We hired Brian and a violinist that he recommended for my daughters ceremony and cocktail hour. They did an amazing job. Everyone loved the music and the selection. He was very easy to deal with, offered some great advice on music selection and was very professional. Thank you so much for making our day extra special!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Nope · Married on 09/09/2018

Was easy and professional to work with & plays beautifully, would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 08/25/2018

I highly recommend Brian!

My husband and I had were married at Boldt Castle this year, and Brian absolutely made the ceremomy more special! He was quick to respond to all my emails, was enthusiastic and really pleasant to work with, and his music is so beautiful. I definitely recommend Brian!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ruth · Married on 07/06/2018

Brian- thank you again for helping to make Curts' and my wedding day so perfect and special! The music was beautiful and just what we were looking for.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Erin · Married on 06/29/2018

Brian was one of our easiest vendors to work with - he provided samples of his music and worked with us all the way through the process. He developed our recessional for us based on a song that we provided to him and that he customized in his own unique way.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Erica · Married on 10/27/2017

Brian was excellent, such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend his musical services for your next event!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2017

Brian was an easy choice for us for our wedding ceremony. We love the sound of the cello. Seeing as how our ceremony was to be outdoors Brian recommended we add a violin to the performance and he was right... we definitely needed it. Brian worked with us on music choice and even worked with a wedding guest of ours to accompany her during a singing performance during the ceremony. Overall, I would recommend the Adirondack Cellist to anyone wishing to add a touch of class and elegance to their event.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2017

So glad I chose the Adirondack cellist! I had a full Catholic mass for my ceremony and he learned several hymns that I requested he play! Beautiful playing, thank you!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Alex · Married on 08/20/2017

I honestly can't recommend Brian enough. We hired him to play at our wedding. Leading up to the event, he was extremely responsive, professional, and wonderful to work with. At the wedding, we gave him carte blanche to play what he wanted during both the ceremony and dinner. He did not disappoint and honestly made an already special event even more special.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Gabriele · Married on 08/04/2017

We couldn't be happier with Brian and Alyson. They were a wonderful touch to our ceremony. They are extremely talented and everyone enjoyed the music they played.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Brian did a wonderful job playing the ceremony music for our wedding at lake placid lodge. He is very talented and everything went exactly how we wanted it to. He was able to play less traditional music that we requested. I unfortunately didn't have an opportunity to speak with him at the wedding but he was always very responsive leading up to it. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cellist.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Emma · Married on 06/03/2017

Great to work with. Very flexible with what we asked for our wedding. Provided great feedback with songs we were thinking about playing.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Brian was extremely professional, he exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Cedars · Married on 02/15/2017

Brian was extremely professional and polite as well as talented. I booked him for a small event at a community here and we will definitely have him back!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I hired The Adirondack Cellist for our wedding this past October. Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was incredibly responsive, gave great suggestions and rocked it the day of our wedding. Thank you to Brian and his team for adding so much to our special day.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Sheryl · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't even describe to you how beautiful they sounded. We had the cello (Brian) and violin duo for our ceremony on 10/7/16. The only thing I wish we had done differently was keep them around for cocktail hour so I could hear them and enjoy them longer. They kept their composure, were very professional and never got distracted even with a screaming flower girl being wheeled around them. Brian was a pleasure to work with, fast responding and played any of my special requests. I can't speak highly enough of them!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Louisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Beautiful for church or cocktail hour - excellent musicians

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lorraine · Married on 08/27/2016

Brian was wonderful to work with. I asked him to create a custom piece for me and he did a wonderful job! He made my wedding day a memorable event. I highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Brian was great, we didn't know a whole lot about what types of music would sound great on a cello, but he did a great job walking us through what would be appropriate for the ceremony. We also simply gave him free reign for cocktail hour music and he did a wonderful job with both our ceremony and our cocktail hour!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Brian was a pleasure to work with while planning our wedding. He was responsive and very helpful with figuring out the logistics needed to have an outdoor wedding while he remained indoors to keep his instrument and equipment safe from the VT winter. His music was top-notch; we've received many compliments about his talent since the wedding. Thank you for everything, Brian!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Jade · Married on 12/15/2015

The Adirondack Cellist is awesome! Very professional and great personality. The Adirondack Cellist really made our wedding complete and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/13/2016