Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility Reviews

Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility 2
Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility 3
Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility 4

Christine · Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I got married at Lakeside Reflections on April 7th, 2018. Our ceremony had to be moved from the pavilion outside to the indoor Lakeside Room due to weather (it was cold and snowing). Although, I was a little disappointed it didn’t last because the staff made the inside so beautiful and just what we wanted! I knew I had Plan B since day one, which eases some anxiety. Our reception was in the “Main Room,” and so many people commented on the grounds and how beautiful the bar and set up was.
    I cannot say enough great things about Lakeside and the staff there! They have multiple packages to choose from and they include everything; set up, clean up, food/alcohol, DJ, coordinator, etc. (except flowers and photography). It was so nice to be able to enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about set up and clean up. The décor is just naturally beautiful that it goes with most colors and themes for weddings!
    Kathy and Dean were great to work with and made our day so special! They are professional and caring and it shows that they love what they do! I can’t wait to get all my photos to share with them! THANK YOU to Lakeside and all the staff for making our day stress free and beautiful. We will never forget it.

Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility 5
    Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility 6
    Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility 7
    Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility 8
    Sent on 04/16/2018

Becca · Married on 03/04/2017

Lakeside is wonderful! They take care of absolutely everything for you so you don't have to hire a day-of coordinator. The food was wonderful and they have nice staff. The only complaint I have is the DJ wasn't able to turn our music up until about 2 hours into our reception because there was another ceremony in the next room.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Adrienne · Married on 07/16/2016

We had a wonderful experience at Lakeside Reflections. The staff is very helpful and professional. Our DJ, Gary, kept things moving smoothly throughout our reception. Brenda and Barbara were so accommodating. They let us come in and decorate to add some of our wedding colors to the venue. In all honesty the venue looks so amazing anyway we just added touches of our wedding colors to set things off. Great place if you want somewhere beautiful, amazing food, and staff to take care of the little details.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Shawna · Married on 06/25/2016

Lakeside reflections is awesome! They took care of every little detail for our reception. We didn't have one headache or worry the whole time because we chose them for our special night! I cannot say enough good things about them! I would recommend lakeside reflections to anyone!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility's reply:

Thankyou Shawna. It was an honor to help you create your best day ever! We hope you are enjoying marriage bliss & would love to see some of your beautiful photos.

Leigha · Married on 05/21/2016

Lakeside Reflections was perfect! I am so pleased that we had them as our venue! The service was excellent and they went above and beyond to make the night the best ever! No need for extra decorations, theirs are perfect! The D.J. and food were great! The Buffett Manager was so helpful on the night with making sure we had everything we need, as well as packing everything up at the end! Brenda and Barbara were so quick to respond to emails! Great and affordable place to have the perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility's reply:

We appreciate the feedback, Leigha! Your wedding was SO beautiful and we are so happy to have helped make your dream day become a reality! Congratulations to you and Jared!

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

They made my wedding day so easy and fun. Great food, DJs, and people.

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • Mrs Lisa M.

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2014

I cannot say enough about the staff at Lakeside. Brenda, Mike and everyone that was involved in making my wedding a success were amazing. They are all very professional and willing at any time to offer help. Each one of them seem to take such pride in what they do they almost feel like family!
    Our wedding was simply amazing!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Nano · Married on 03/01/2014

I was so so lucky to find this vendor. great stuff, gorgeous place, delicious food and very affordable. almost everything is included which saved me from headache and stress. it was pleasure to work with them. they were very attentive to every detail, did everything exactly the way I wanted, very professional. they made my reception perfect, the DJ was incredible, every single stuff member was attentive, courteous and extremely helpful. all my guests were wowed. and they still talk about the food :)

Sent on 04/11/2014

Sherry · Married on 02/14/2013

Barbara & Brenda were great to work with, they took all the stress out of my wedding. They handled every little detail.

The food and the DJ were fantastic! My pictures are so pretty with the Lake in the background. Romeo and Juliet (the swans) are even in my pictures!

I have suggested this Venue to all of my friends!

Sent on 04/17/2013

We loved being able to have an outdoor wedding and an indoor reception. The employees were absolutely wonderful in helping keep everything organized and running smoothly. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding. Everything was taken care of right there. Most decorations were already on site and ready for our use, the dj was incredibly helpful and it was just an overall wonderful experience. Thank you Lakeside!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Travis · Married on 10/18/2016

We have been involved in some events held at this venue!
    It is very unique and versatile!!

Travis Albertson
    The one and ONLY!
    Elvis Echo Artist

Please take a look!

Website: http://teaelvis.com
    Book Now: http://bit.ly/booktravis
    Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/travisalbertson
    Join the Official Fan Club Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/travisalbertsonfanclub
    Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/travisealbertson
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/TravisEAlbertson

Sent on 10/18/2016

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

3.0

Lakeside is a beautiful venue. The best part is they do all the work for you and the day of you just show up. The background of the lake and sunset brought many conversations from our guest. The only complaint I have is the small plastic cups used for beer and wine. We purchased two kegs and our guest had to visit the bar multiple times because of the tiny cups. Other than that Lakeside is a 10 for service excellence and venue!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Megan!! We really appreciate the constructive criticism. We are happy that we were apart of your big day! Congratulations, again! WE NOW HAVE LARGER CUPS! THANKS SO MUCH!

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2015

3.5

Very nice venue but the manager seem to be pushy at times.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at Lakeside Reflections last month and they were awesome to work with. Brenda was very helpful the day of our ceremony and everyone there helped to ensure our day was smooth sailing! The food was good (we served fried chicken and ham for entrees) and our DJ (Gary) also served as a wedding day-of coordinator. I loved being able to have our ceremony and reception at one location plus they provide food and DJ services as well. They were very accommodating and I would recommend their services.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility's reply:

Thank you for your comment, Jennifer! We are so glad we helped make your day wonderful! Congratulations again!

1.0

Everybody was so helpful and listened to everything that we wanted for our special day!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Lakeside Reflections Banquet & Catering Facility's reply:

Did you rate us wrong? Since you said we did everything great, did you really want a 5 star?
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2013

2.0
      0.0

We got married on 10/19/13 at Lakeside. Chose it because a friend was also getting married there in April. The bride cried to me at the reception, telling me she felt promises were not kept. I emailed Lakeside my concerns from that wedding, and was assured that our wedding would be handled with more organization and by the coordinator we were requesting. A different staff member responded to my email and responded in a way that I felt was handled unprofessionally. On another occasion, I called to speak to our "coordinator" and after 20 minutes was informed that I was actually speaking to another staff member despite being told it was our coordinator. I also felt like this was handled unprofessionally. During another phone conversation, I heard a Lakeside employee speaking about me in the background saying, "I am not waiting on this girl all night, I have other things to do." This was after I called to inform them that people were running late to the rehearsal because of a wreck on the interstate. I felt like I was treated poorly in that situation. During our reception, a friend asked to use one of the other rooms to change her sons diaper (since there are no changing tables) and another employee stopped her and asked her "what she thought she was doing?" That family left early. They complained to our other guests, saying they felt like they were treated poorly. I will add that the DJ service was great. The DJ we were assigned always treated us professionally, was a great help when we needed something, and made our night very fun. I will also add that the husband of our coordinator was friendly, nice, and I did let him know that our actual wedding day was great, and we had fun. This was prior to learning about the diaper incident. I just wish the planning part had been as fun as the night.

Sent on 11/07/2013