Lakeside Floral Reviews

45 | Willernie, MN

45 Reviews for Lakeside Floral

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Elishia Was Awesome!

I heard about Elishia and Lakeside floral through my mom after she attended another wedding where Elishia did the floral arrangements. From day one Elishia made picking and choosing flowers a breeze. I walked into our consultation with a budget, very little knowledge of flowers, and a very, very vague idea with what I wanted for bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. Let me tell you she nailed it. When we had our 30 day check in before the wedding, I talked with her about doing a memorial display for a few family members that had passed. Even after having a very short conversation about it on the phone, she made it just as I had imagined. If you’re looking for a budget conscientious florist who’s willing to work with you and listen to what you want, Elishia is your girl. (P.S. she delivers and sets up if you need it!!)

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie Vanderveen (Becker) · Married on 08/31/2019

Above and Beyond

Lakeside floral was so amazing to work with. They were so helpful, as I had no idea what to do for flowers. I told them our wedding vision and they made it become a reality. On our wedding day, one of our flower arrangements for the church fell apart so we called them to see what we could do. They dropped everything and drove out to our church to fix the arrangement. It was amazing and I still get complements on our flowers!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Megan · Married on 06/29/2019

Hands down the best

Was beyond impressed with my flowers and how long they lasted. Elishia is an artist and completely understood my vision.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Leanne Tacheny · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful bouquets and centerpieces

Lakeside Floral did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I was looking for something simple, yet pretty, and Elishia absolutely nailed it! Her shop is adorable and she made me feel so welcomed and comfortable each time we met. She also was very respectful of my budget- she really seemed to understand my vision and gave me alternate ideas without pushing me to change what I wanted or spend more. I would definitely recommend Lakeside Floral!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/05/2019

Created a beautiful wedding display!

Elishia is so talented and a blast to work with. She listens and turns your vision into a beautiful display! Tons of compliments on all of her work at our wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Mariya · Married on 09/29/2018

Lakeside Floral was incredible to work with for our wedding this past week. Elishia was a dream! She came up with even more beautiful florals than I could ever imagine! She was cost effective, working within my budget but was still able to give me the florals of my dreams! Elishia was also extremely responsive, detail oriented, and thoughtful in everything she did for us. She created the most incredible installation for our Chuppah, as well as 20 centerpieces and 7 bouquets---all of which were incredible! I can't count how many compliments we received on the floral decor for our wedding!

Thank you to Elishia and Lakeside Floral for all their hard work, attention to detail, and overall being awesome to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

SO AMAZING! Elisha is amazing. All of our flowers were beautiful and I LOVED my bouquet!!!! So beautiful. She was amazing from the start - planning and organizing - even with all of my "mind-changes" throughout the wedding process. So great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Briana · Married on 09/01/2018

Elishia was wonderful to work with! I don't know flowers at all, but I showed her a couple photos for inspiration, and she matched exactly what I was looking for. She was very responsive to emails, and I loved my wedding flowers so much I made sure to dry my bouquet flowers to have them forever!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 08/25/2018

Better than my dream bouquet!

Lakeside Floral is AMAZING!! I wasn't sure where to begin with flowers or how to explain what I was looking for - but knew I wanted something bright and colorful, and more flowers than greenery. I found my dream bouquet on Pinterest, and the bouquet turned out EVEN BETTER. It was the most beautiful thing in the world and I was so in love with my bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and all the boutonnieres. Elishia made the whole experience so fun and easy - she is so great to work with! I cannot recommend her and Lakeside floral enough!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Claudia · Married on 08/18/2018

We had an awesome experience working with Elishia! I don't know anything about flowers and so I trusted her to help create a vision for us. She was quick to respond to emails, flexible with our schedule (as we were planning from afar) and very understanding of the numerous changes we had to make. I appreciated that she was so thoughtful with helping us stay in budget. I loved the final bouquets and we heard rave reviews about my bridal bouquet from guests. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Elishia and her staff exceeded all my expectations for my wedding day flowers! She was so great to work with from start to finish and took my vision and made it come to life. Lakeside did our boutonnieres, and bouquets and ceremony and reception arrangements – we received so many comments on how beautiful our flowers looked and I can’t stop staring at how amazing the flowers looked in photographs. I’m so thankful I met Elishia at wedding fair at JX Event Venue where we had our wedding reception and can’t wait to keep using her for personal flowers. I would highly recommend Lakeside floral to anyone looking to work with a kind, fun, creative and budget friendly florist!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Megan · Married on 10/08/2017

We hired Lakeside Floral for our wedding and could not have asked for a better experience! Elishia and her team were amazing - their work is stunning, and of all the florists I interviewed before our wedding, she was the most honest, kind, and FUN of them all (plus, talented as all get out!). We had a Gatsby-inspired wedding and Elishia made our vision come to life so beautifully. We didn't have a very large floral budget, but it wasn't a problem - she worked with us on designs to make sure our wedding was everything we'd dreamed. The best part? She crafted these gorgeous feather centerpieces for our tables that completely made the room pop and transported us to another era! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how unique and beautiful they were. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jeana · Married on 09/16/2017

Elishia was professional and made my vision come to life within my budget. She was very respectful of what I wanted and gave me many options to chose from. The end result was beautiful, fresh flowers and they matched perfectly.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Elishia and her team at Lakeside Floral did a phenomenal job with the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding! I would stop where you are at with looking for florists because she is absolutely AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better person and florist. I am beyond happy with how the flowers turned out and how organized she was. She listened to what I wanted and I also let her have room to let her get creative with my flowers. They turned out beautiful! Elishia was wonderful to work with, she is VERY organized, and provided fantastic customer service. I am so thankful to have found her to be apart of our wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Carole · Married on 01/07/2017

I just got married the first week of January. My husband and I met Elishia at a wedding fair in White Bear Lake, MN. We knew Elishia was going to be the exact out- of- the- box (or out of the vase) type we wanted right away. She was incredibly enthusiastic about our Wisconsin winter wedding, even after we told her we wanted to incorporate my husband's love of hockey, with my "farm- girl" rustic style in a classy way and on a budget. She went over and above our expectations. Every where we looked, there were little touches that tied everything together and gave our venue a personalized and polished feel. My new step- daughter was so in love with our flowers she kept some bouquets just for her room. Elishia didn't just do an amazing job on the flowers, but she was able to point us in the right direction with great resources and most of all keep a jittery- bride like myself calm with her can- do attitude and cheery personality. Thank you so much for everything Elishia!

Sent on 01/19/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/16/2016

We absolutely loved working with Elishia! She went above and beyond to ensure that our experience and wedding day were wonderful! She does a fabulous job and was enthusiastic about the entire process. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Elishia did the most AMAZING job with our wedding flowers. I was completely blown away by how beautiful they were and how well they complimented our venue. We chose long garlands and white florals throughout the space and she really over-delivered! She was even willing to place our candlesticks and other table décor to accent her arrangements. Truly exceeded my expectations – I couldn’t be happier

Sent on 06/27/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't express enough how wonderful Elisha was to work with. I had to find a florist last minute and she was so sweet and helpful during the hectic planning. The flowers were GORGEOUS!!! I got so many compliments on all the flowers she did the whole night. She exceeded my expectations and I will recommended her to anyone looking for flowers.

Sent on 10/21/2015

I am in awe of the work Lakeside Floral did to make our wedding day perfect. Elishia took a few pictures and turned our dreams into a reality! She is unbelievably creative, attentive, patient and professional. She was so easy to work with and helped make our wedding stunning.

Sent on 10/05/2015

I cannot express enough how much we loved our wedding flowers! They turned out so beautiful and we received a ton of compliments. I went into our meetings with Elishia with a vision and she delivered! The quality and price are totally worth it! I highly recommend Lakeside Floral for your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Elishia and her team at Lakeside Floral did an absolutely phenomenal job with the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding! From the start Elishia was such a pleasure to work with. Not knowing much about flowers, she patiently educated me and gave me wonderful suggestions on how to go about creating exactly what I hoped for, and what would also fit into our wedding budget. Throughout my year of wedding planning, she was always available and enthusiastic to assist me. She was so accommodating to my needs and requests, particularly because we were planning the wedding from out of state. When I first saw the flowers the day of my wedding, I was brought to tears. They were perfect in every way! I did A LOT of research on wedding florists, and Lakeside not only does an incredible job, but for an affordable price compared to other florists in the twin cities. It was such a relief to find someone willing to work with my budget, instead of snubbing their nose and insisting flowers need to cost thousands and thousands of dollars. I would highly recommend Lakeside Floral and Elishia to any future bride! You will not be disappointed. Elishia and her team have such talent and passion for what they do, and amazing personalities to go along with it. They are so reliable and were such wonderful vendors to work with. Thank you so much Elishia for everything! Maureen

Sent on 08/03/2015

I have had great luck with flowers from Lakeside Floral in the past. When we met with Elishia to discuss ideas for my daughter's wedding, she carefully listened to all of our thoughts. When the big day came and the flowers were delivered, we saw that she REALLY got what we were talking about and she totally made our vision a reality. The flowers were everything we had hoped for and so much more = I wouldn't have changed a thing. They were perfect! And Elishia was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Carly · Married on 05/30/2015

Elisha is AMAZING!! She basically pulled my dream bouquet out of my mind and made it a reality. She's fun to work with and was excited about incorporating my "something old" into my bouquet. The process of creating the bouquets was very collaborative and fun. The flowers completely stole the show and are one of my favorite parts of looking back at my wedding photos! As a side note, her shop is also very cute and has a lot of great little gifts - my favorite floral scarf is from Lakeside and is a cheerful reminder of how much fun I had planning my wedding :)

Sent on 02/23/2016

Marnie · Married on 11/01/2014

My husband and I used Lakeside Floral for our floral services. We worked with Elisha and she was amazing to work with! She is talented, fun, and very nice! Our wedding was stunning and her flowers made it so beautiful! We would highly recommend her to anyone in search of a florist!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Kelli · Married on 09/27/2014

I can't say enough about Lakeside Floral & the amazing center pieces, bouquets & corsages they completed for my wedding! Elisha was an absolute doll to work with! She completely understands the stress of wedding planning, and planning flowers was the easiest task because of her! All I had to do was show pictures & she nailed it :) She had great recommendations as well as to what to add to make them even better. They were absolutely stunning and EVERYBODY loved them (especially my mom who was in LOVE) - thank you! I highly recommend Lakeside Floral :)

Sent on 10/31/2014