Lake Worth Florist Reviews

Lake Worth Florist 4
Lake Worth Florist 5

ashlee · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing work, amazing women

I can’t tell y’all enough how great it was to work with the staff here. They kept up with my crazy wedding requests, and never thought twice. They brought everything on time and everything looked AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ryannon · Married on 08/11/2018

Happy Bride

I loved everything the Lake Worth Florist did for my wedding! It was beautiful. I went to this specific place because they did my flowers for prom and I loved them also! It was very affordable and I got the flowers for my entire bridal party. They worked with me to keep prices down. Awesome job y’all. I love this family owned company.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Lake Worth Florist 6

Payton · Married on 07/15/2017

Wedding flowers

I had the most beautiful wedding bouquet along with my other flowers! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I will be using them again for all of my floral needs. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Lake Worth Florist 7
    Lake Worth Florist 8
    Lake Worth Florist 9
    Lake Worth Florist 10

Absolutely phenomenal service! We were nervous about purchasing flowers as we had heard they are expensive. Lake Worth Florist offered very affordable prices. I took pictures in of what I liked and she was able to essentially replicate the pictures at a very affordable price. She worked with us to deliver to two places - our church for the ceremony and to our reception venue. Mary was incredibly friendly and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this florist for any wedding in the Fort Worth area!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Angela · Married on 05/03/2014

HIGHLY recommend this vendor for impeccable quality and workmanship. Thank you Hilda for your exquisite work. Prices were reasonable and flower selections were perfect. THANK YOU.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Kirsten · Married on 11/06/2017

Beautiful flowers, affordable. Knowledgeable staff. My flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The only thing is they forgot I signed up for delivery (miscommunication) but they called me that morning and she quickly delivered them.

Sent on 11/25/2017