Lake Oak Meadows Weddings and Events Reviews

40 Reviews for Lake Oak Meadows Weddings and Events

• Vicky

Vicky Chan · Getting married on 08/15/2021

Incredible during the pandemic

We booked Lake Oak Meadows two years out, so we had a lot of time to plan our wedding. The entire LOM staff were so helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. Come 2020, everything that was planned 2 years ago pretty much went out the window due to the corona virus. LOM reached out to update us on the current situation and kept us in the loop even though information was hard to come by. We decided to get married on our original date so we reached out to LOM to see if it was even possible to have a mini ceremony there since we really loved the venue. At that time because of the pandemic and the lockdown, nothing was in place yet and our wedding date was a week out. The LOM staff put everything together so quickly in order for us to have our mini ceremony at their venue. It was incredibly impressive how fast they planned in order to make this happen. We were able to safely get married on our original planned date and Amber was absolutely amazing to work with. She worked magic to make our mini ceremony special. Amber and the rest of LOM staff exceeded all our expectations and handled the pandemic really well. Thank you LOM for making our mini wedding ceremony so memorable during the pandemic. We can’t wait to see you again next year for the big celebration.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Amber

Amber · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Absolutely breathtaking

The property is absolutely STUNNING! I cannot wait for my wedding next March. You can't go wrong with booking here!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely amazing

I am currently in the process of booking with LOM, and I want to make it known how amazing & how accommodating the group working here is. My fiancé is currently deployed over seas, & we haven’t been able to communicate since the wedding planning began. Layńe especially, has been the absolute sweetest, and biggest help. From day one, touring the grounds, I knew this was the place I saw myself, & my fiancé getting married. They have been so accommodating with my situation & planning all of this myself. Layńe herself has went out of her way to constantly be in contact with me since the tour, making sure I had all of the info I needed, all the pictures of the grounds I could imagine, & always made sure I knew i could contact her at anytime.

I can’t wait to have my special day here!!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Holtz · Married on 05/15/2020

Amazing experience

We toured this venue with Layné and this experience was all we could’ve ever asked for. This was our first venue we toured, and our last. We can’t wait to get married here!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Villarreal · Married on 03/15/2020

Most beautiful scenery

The attentiveness and attention to detail the staff conveys is amazing very accommodating and flexible. Well kept, beautiful grounds.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Mizzlizz22

Liz · Married on 03/01/2020

Couldn't have chosen a better place

Lake oak was everything we wanted and more. At first we were trying to go cheap cheap wedding (one step above court house cheap), then decided its once in a lifetime we can spend a little more. Lake oak was the very first venue we saw and none of the others we saw after compared. Lake oak has scenery, privacy, amenities, and they are very accommodating to things that will make your day special for you. The included coordinator was the icing one the cake and she made sure we were taken care from the first email until the last dance.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 09/21/2019

My wedding is September 2019 but so far I am over the top impressed with everything and everybody. They are amazing and go above and beyond!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Candie G.

Candie · Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding May 2019

Lake Oak Meadows, you make me wish I could relive my wedding day over and over again! From the moment we booked to the moment we left for our honeymoon directly for the venue on our wedding night, the LOM team treated us like we were royalty. LOM was actually the first venue I looked at and just like when I knew my husband was the one, I knew this venue was the one before I physically even saw it. The outdoor venue is breathtaking. My wedding day was more than I could I have ever expected and it couldn't have happened without this magical place. If you are considering booking LOM, DON’T WAIT, they book days incredibly rapidly and you don’t want to be in a situation where you miss out on the day you want you or even the venue as a whole. Tessa, thank you for being there every step of our journey and for going out of your way to come in on your day off just to see Corey and I on our wedding day. Hayley, thank you for not only helping me plan/ coordinate/ setup my wedding but for helping me plan our honeymoon. To the entire Lake Oak Meadows staff, thank you for caring about our wedding day just as much as if it was yours! All our love, forever and always!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Fernandez · Married on 12/02/2018

Breathtaking venue that will leave your guests wowed

I got married here December 2, 2018 and it was a magical experience. Seriously dream come true. My then fiancé found them on The Knot, and I didn't want to get married in a winery but I agreed to go check it out with him.

From the moment we stepped foot on the property, I was BLOWN AWAY and knew this was where we'd get married. The setting is breath-taking for both ceremony and reception.

The process was seamless and easy, they made us feel special and taken care of and weren't pushy sales people at all. The venue comes with an event coordinator which you never realize you need until you totally do!!

I was dealing with an illness and had a hard time communicating near the end, and they were kind and understanding even though I'm sure it was frustrating.

Day of: everything went perfectly! Seriously. Perfectly. Small problems that arose because I forgot a few things THEY solved quickly and I didn't have to worry at all.

Tips: Hire a good photographer because this place has so many gorgeous places for pictures.

Honeymoon suite is totally worth it! Beautiful room, jacuzzi, and they bring you delicious breakfast the next morning.

GET THE HORSE AND CARRIAGE! It was like a fairytale arriving on it as the bride and all my guests talked about it.

Upgraded lighting if you get a tent is magical and so necessary.

Thank you Lake Oak Meadows!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Robin Daniel · Married on 05/28/2018

Best Location ever!

Everyone we dealt with (Sara, Angela our day of coordinator, Tanya) leading up to our big day was so kind, genuine, and responsive! They were so accommodating of us and really made our wedding feel like one of a kind and unique. They gave us lots of options to choose from to make our day feel like ours! They only do one wedding a day (which is great! because some other venues book 2 and it seems rushed and too quick of a turn over). The entire day was ours and the attention was on us. We loved the partnership with Temecula catering and that made it easy for us to choose our menu. We had a holiday (Monday) wedding and got to include an open bar which our guests loved! This is the most beautiful venue I've been to (and the price is reasonable!) I would have loved to be a guest at our own wedding and can't wait for my friends to start getting married and maybe they will choose Lake Oak Meadows so I can be a guest! :D

Sent on 06/26/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/05/2018

Everything was perfect, and I mean PERFECT. We have literally zero complaints or suggestions for the venue. We booked the Thursday All-Inclusive Package and when they say all-inclusive, it means you basically need to buy a dress, find an officiant, and get some flowers - because all the other big details, are taken care of by them. From the moment you step onto the property, there is this "wow" moment, and it stays with you the entire time you are at the venue. Every single one of our guests (not kidding, every single one of them) told us how beautiful our wedding was. We honestly didn't do much in terms of extra decorations, etc. because you don't need to with the location and grounds being so perfect and breathtaking.

ALL of the staff at LOM were so great to work with. Everyone was there to make sure that your day was turning out just how you wanted it. They were clear about what was included in the package, gave suggestions on what other brides had done, and the whole "planning" process was extremely smooth. My day-of Coordinator, Hayley, was such a blessing to us. She helped us with all of our questions, took care of everything on the day-of, so that we could sit back and revel in the best day of our lives. There were no issues, no problems, no hitches… Literally - everything was perfect.

The bridal suite was perfect for hair and makeup for the ladies (and some awesome dressing photos for me in the dress), and the Grooms Suite had a pool table, huge TV and big leather couches to hang out on.

In short, I will always suggest this venue to anyone, and I have nothing but positive things to say about the location, venue, staff, and the entire process. All of our guests were in awe and told us at some point during the evening how amazing the venue was. If they are available for your date - BOOK THEM. If they have an alternate date - change your date so you can BOOK THEM!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Treniece · Married on 09/27/2017

The entire experience was exceptional. From the initial walk thru of the property. The value of the event hosted. The quality of customer service received. The rave reviews from our guest to our vendors. This was the perfect place to have our vow renewal ceremony and recommit ourselves and photograph memories of our special day.
    The entire experience at lake oak meadows was exceptional.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cathy · Married on 08/06/2016

The venue is absolutely beautiful! They are organized and on their game. Very professional and accommodating!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/11/2016

I was quickly in contact with the vendor and they did a great job of setting an appointment with my fiance and I. Hayley met us at the entrance and showed us around the entire property. She sat down with us to review our options and packages that they had available, all while enjoying a glass of their wine. I love the different customizing options and upgrades that are available. They have a great value and a beautiful venue. I booked and can't wait to set up my cake tastings!

Sent on 09/28/2015

We absolutely loved our wedding venue!! Lake Oak Meadows provides a fairytale wedding and it was completely Pinterest worthy. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of wedding venue. Still today our guests inform us that this was the best and most beautiful wedding they have been to. In the beginning, customer service was a bit difficult as it was hard to get a hold of anyone, but then a new staff team came on and was great to work with. We appreciated this as we were planning our wedding out of state at the time.

The photos of this place do not do it justice, there are many little details that you need to be in person to experience.

I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

Everything was wonderful! They have everything planned down to a tee. Everyone was so nice and helpful throughout the entire planning process and the day went off without a snag! Angela and all the ladies at the office were a joy to work with. Angela was a child whisperer - and saved us from cold flower girls! A few recommendations - 1) call the office directly for choosing wine offerings since they are more in-tune with the bartender plan. 2) Bring extra water for the brides/grooms suites, 3) draw pictures of everything!!! and bring them the day of. The diagrams made by the coordinators aren't detailed enough and they had to ask my bridesmaids/mom to help place stuff, 4) plan to have others help set-up certain things - e.g. photo backdrop, vases, big mirrors - these are stuff the coordinator won't do. 5) ask regularly what "else" LOM has...at our final walkthrough they had a new arch that was absolutely beautiful that we ended up using but they didn't have it when we did our first walkthrough. The venue, the people, everything was fantastic and I wouldn't change a thing! I also have a nut allergy and they were able to work with me to change the menu for the honeymoon suite brunch to accommodate. Thank you LOM!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

We were so happy to get married at Lake Oak Meadows! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and the staff was extremely helpful and attentive! Everything went so smoothly, I had no stress the entire day!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/08/2013

Lake Oak Meadows was an absolute DREAM venue! I was just married there on June 8, 2013 and it was absolutely magical!! The venue itself is drop-dead gorgeous! I had originally wanted to be married at the beach, but was not willing to pay the outrageous prices for a so-so venue just to have an ocean wedding. Lake Oak Meadows was an excellent alternative.. I believe much better than a beach wedding! The lake is beautiful, the staff members were super friendly and provided excellent service! The only area that I would suggest they improve is response time. At times, it was difficult to get a hold of someone in the office, but once we did, the office staff were VERY helpful and helped make our dream wedding a reality! Other reviews of Lake Oak seem negative, but I would recommend Lake Oak to my friends and family!

Sent on 07/04/2013
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 04/29/2016

I love Lake Oak Meadows! So beautiful and peaceful. Perfect for any size wedding, any style, anything you can think of! I can't wait for my wedding here in April!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Amber · Married on 09/14/2013

Gorgeous Venue! From the time you walk onto the property it is absolutely breath taking. Our day of cordinator Angie, was a life safer! Food was great tasting, heard after words that there was a potato nazi and only wanted to give everyone 1 potato wedge (it was buffet style). In the beginning of booking when you'd try to get ahold of anyone in the office and getting someone to give you a call back was a nightmare, seems they got that fixed before the wedding came and was much better at the end. I would definately have another event there and recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2013

K · Married on 10/09/2011

Beautiful location and the vendors they provide are amazing; Wedding Coordinator Diana Ross (yes, that's her name), DJ Jason from Good Time Entertainment, and the food was superb! My only negative was that they built an inclosure over the dance floor after we signed the contract and the reason we chose this place was for the outdoor dance floor.

Sent on 12/02/2011
  • Monika

Monika · Married on 05/25/2015

My new husband and I had our wedding at Lake Oak Meadows this past Memorial Day.
    When we first visited the venue a year prior, we were thinking to get married in Denver, where we had just moved.
    I thought it would be much easier planning a wedding locally, but when we visited Lake Oak Meadows, we were taken away with the beauty of the site. We had looked at other venues, but nothing quite matched the beauty at Lake Oak Meadows. We booked our date, and we got set on planning all the details.
    I was initially worried about the extra complexity of planning a wedding from out of state, but Lake Oak Meadows made it extremely simple. It was so helpful that they worked with a catering company and a coordinator, two less things for us to worry about! Payments were a breeze, and when the day came, we were so lucky to have the amenities in the bridal and grooms suite, that we felt right at home. We were got to do some fun stuff and we brought in a photo booth, a shaved ice vendor, vintage furniture rental, and we even had a drone videographer! All of the things we were able to do added to fun and uniqueness of our event. The venue staff was so helpful, even when the stress and excitement started to build throughout the day. One particular staff member really helped me ease my stress during one point, and later on in the day he helped tremendously with one of our handicapped guests. It's that kind of thoughtfulness and sense of ease that you want to have on a day when there is so much going on, and you want to focus on celebrating with your closest friends and family. All of our guests loved the space, and commented on how beautiful the scenery was. We cannot wait for our photographs to come in, because we know that they will all look stunning against the backdrop of such a beautiful venue. Thank you for such a perfect day!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Tammy · Married on 05/08/2017

We had our wedding here this past may. The staff was amazing and did an amazing job on our big day. Thank you again for turning our dreams into a reality.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

I would recommend bringing your own water into the groom and bridal suite, as this was the only thing that I feel was satisfactory. Other than that, this venue is wonderful and had the best wedding I could have ever asked for.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2008

3.5

This site is beautiful, well maintained, and constantly improving. The caterer they use is amazing, got a lot of positive feedback on the food. The owners aren't super flexible with negotiating or bending when certain requests are made and they have a noise restriction that requires the music to be kept pretty low. If you are looking for loud club music, this isn't the place, but it is what i was looking for.

Sent on 10/28/2008