Lake Nona Golf & Country Club Reviews

5 Reviews for Lake Nona Golf & Country Club

• Oginni

Oginni · Married on 05/18/2019

Great wedding experience

Lauren and the Lake Nona Golf and Country Club team were great! As you know planning for a wedding can be extremely stressful. Lauren did her best to answer all questions in a timely manner--trust me I had a ton. She was very flexible and communicative. The staff was very attentive and did everything to make our day special. The food was tasty and customizable. Lastly, I cannot rave enough about the venue, you've got to see it for yourself. It is incredibly beautiful and the grounds are well kept. You certainly get what you paid for. I would surely recommend this venue to all.

*Of note, not ideal for drone shots since it is in a restricted zone by the airport. But you'll still get beautiful photos on the ground

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kimberly · Married on 03/17/2018

I had my wedding at here on April 29, 2017. From beginning to end everything was wonderful. The venue has been recently renovated and the ceremony and reception space is gorgeous. Cherie and Amanda were both extremely helpful and very available to answer questions and make sure I was happy every step of the way. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/10/2018

We couldn’t possibly be happier with how our wedding went! Lauren Johnson was so amazing to work with. We had so many questions throughout the whole process and she was always so friendly and accommodating! The staff day of was professional and on top of everything, the food was exquisite and the venue itself is just gorgeous! Couldn’t possibly be happier! This is a must to check out for your wedding or any event! Our guests won’t stop raving about it :)

Sent on 03/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Amanda Baumgartner made sure all my expectations were met for my wedding. There was definitely a lot of planning that took place but she is kind and understanding and willing to go the extra mile for couples. I can't stress enough how beautiful everything was and how professional and kind all the staff at Lake Nona is!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

4.2

Beautiful Venue

We had our wedding at Lake Nona Country Club last month and it was beautiful!! Their clubhouse has recently been refurbished with a more modern look and it went so well with the theme/colors of our wedding. We had the ceremony and cocktail hour on the lawn out back and the reception inside the clubhouse. The whole outdoor setting is so beautiful that it made for some great photo opportunities. There is also a beautiful dock just a little ways from the clubhouse where we were able to get some amazing sunset photos! Lauren, the event coordinator, was great to work with. She is super nice and was always quick to respond to emails/texts. Overall, we had a great experience with Lake Nona!

Sent on 03/12/2019