Lake Mary Events Center Reviews

Lake Mary Events Center 4
Lake Mary Events Center 5

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful venue

We recently got married here and it was amazing. The staff was very helpful with any questions I had. The booking process was easy! All of our guests kept complimenting ho beautiful the venue was. It really was breathtaking.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2018

The perfect wedding venue for any couple

Indoor or outdoor wedding.. they can beautifully accommodate both requests! We had our wedding here on October 8th and it was a dream come true. The staff are very communicative, friendly, helpful, and were right there the entire night if anything should go wrong. Our guests were extremely impressed with the grounds. I can't express how lovely this venue is. It even won the best wedding venue of 2018! It's super cheap if you have your wedding during the week like I did (on Monday!). Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittny · Married on 07/29/2018

Great experience at LMEC! My wedding was absolutely stunning and the space is perfect to host a ceremony AND reception in one place. The beautiful windows give you a nice "outdoor" feel without being outside - which was perfect for my late July wedding. Pricing is very fair also!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2018

As soon as I walked into the rotunda I knew this was the place. Its absolutely gorgeous! And the price is comparable to all the other venues we looked at. You have free access to the venue and grounds to look around and ask questions whenever they are open and don't have an event. I did have to choose from a list of caterers as they have had some not take care of the kitchen but we found a wonderful caterer. You are only able to book the venue for 8 hours but they are very flexible with scheduling. I ended up shifting the entry time 3 times the weeks before the wedding and they accommodated it all. They only book one event per day so you don't have to worry about guest confusion. The staff is very friendly and helpful, would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Lake Mary Events Center 6
    Lake Mary Events Center 7
    Lake Mary Events Center 8
    Lake Mary Events Center 9
    Lake Mary Events Center 10
  • I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue for our wedding on March 25th. The rotunda was perfect for our ceremony. We chose to have the white curtains closed and it made for such an ethereal, beautiful view. The cocktail area is perfect and the ballroom was great as well. The lake and green space were perfect for stunning sunset photos. Highly reccomend booking early because we had to change our date around in order to book this venue as it sells out far in advanced.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kaylee · Married on 06/09/2018

AMAZING!!! We loved having our wedding at the Lake Mary Event Center. We got married in June 2018. We had our ceremony in the Rotunda. We got great lighting from the large windows and the backdrop was beautiful. Our guest were able to enjoy the ceremony in a beautiful room and in air conditioning. We had a cocktail hour on the back porch and the ballroom was a perfect for our reception.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

Gorgeous and so accommodating!! They were on sight and keeping an eye on the weather with us! I loved it!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amy · Married on 05/03/2018

The venue is beautiful. Also Rich made a nice marque for us for our wedding. Having the separate Bride and Groom rooms helped provide the intimacy to get ready but knowing we were still close to each other. The jasmine on the arbours outside were a nice accent for photos.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Angelica · Married on 03/31/2018

The venue was absolutely PERFECT for our wedding! This venue is on a beautiful lake side and was naturally decorated well so minimal decorations were needed to make this venue look spectacular. We had a destination wedding and there was plenty of parking for all the guests. Our hotel and the venue have a partnership in which they shuttled people back and forth which was really nice! Rotunda was perfect as a backup space (since it rained on my wedding day), no big deal! I highly recommend this venue to any couple !

Sent on 05/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2018

My husband and I used the Lake Mary Events Center for our recent wedding. We went to LMEC to just 'check it out' for fun, after having a venue already booked. BUT we absolutely fell in love with it, asked if our date was available and booked with them immediately. The venue is all inclusive and full of beauty, especially during that sunset hour! The staff were wonderful and accommodating to us throughout the whole planning process. It was everything we hoped for on our big day. We had our ceremony in the Rotunda, cocktail​ hour on the back patio and reception in the Grand Ball Room. Everything flowed seamlessly​ the day of our wedding. It is truly a beautiful​ venue!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/15/2018

Venue is beautiful. Staff are all very friendly and helpful, great experience. Highly recommended

Sent on 03/01/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/29/2017

Lake Mary Events Center was stunning! I'm so glad we had our wedding there. The whole venue is beautiful on it's own, so we didn't feel the need to provide too much decor. We still receive compliments on how pretty the grounds are. So glad we got one of the last dates available in 2017 a year out.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

I wanted the views of an outdoor wedding but did not want to deal with the stress of Florida's crazy weather in October. When we found the Rotunda Room at the Lake Mary Events Center I knew I was going to be able to have my cake AND eat it too. I was getting the best views with the comfortable A/C and no stress of Florida's crazy weather. The Rotunda Room has the most stunning view of the lake with breathtaking floor to ceiling windows throughout the room. The grounds are well kept, the staff is very pleasant to work with and the venue is what fairy tale weddings are made of.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Renee · Married on 06/12/2017

What a beautiful ceremony and wedding reception for our daughter !! Lake Mary Events Center has it all !! Several outdoor areas for a ceremony (which we had planned to use), however due to the Florida rains they have an absolutely amazing Rotunda area inside to seat over 150 guests. And the Ballroom looked phenomenal with a King's Table for the Bridal Party and the Sweetheart Table at the end for the Bride and Groom. The admin team worked w/us to accommodate all of our needs - especially when we realized we had to move the Cocktail Hour from the Rotunda to the Foyer Area. Thanks to Alyssa, Caroline and your staff/workers for creating a wonderful wedding venue for our daughter. The only downside - is the Bridal Room is really too small if you have more than 3 Bridesmaids to get ready in, but we rented their large Meeting Room for the day as our Get Ready Room and it worked out perfectly !! And having the wedding on a Monday - worked well for our budget.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2017

This was my dream venue. Spaceous, absolutely gorgeous, and more or less a space you can really make your own. I loved that there were fantastic options for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies. With a June wedding, we decided to have ours in the Rotunda, and with the huge windows and lake view it was beautifiul! I loved that my guests didn't have to leave the building at any point. The lobby and outside hosted our cocktail hour and the ballroom was perfect for our reception. The ballroom is pretty big, but looked just fine with our smaller wedding size of ~80 people. And the outdoor space for pictures is so pretty!! The staff at the event's center were FANTASTIC! We talked to Caroline and Alyssa many times and they were always so responsive and helpful. In the weeks leading up to our wedding we popped in several times to test things out and it was never a problem. The two on-site groundskeepers were also so so helpful! There are some rules that the event's center has that anyone booking them should be aware of. There is a noise ordinance, but every DJ I talked to was aware of it. My guests were relatively rowdy and it was never an issue. They also only allow you to book one of their preferred caterers (there are about 10 or so). This almost kept my husband and I from booking them, as about 8 of them would have been double our budget. But Magic Occasions and 4Rivers (who we used, and loved!) were reasonably priced. Overall, I am so happy that I had my wedding at the Lake Mary Event's Center. It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ryan · Married on 05/13/2017

Thank you to the Lake Mary Event Center! Your venue was incredible and our guest raved about the beautiful building. Since we booked the venue for our wedding we were very excited and pleased with the service. The staff was very flexible as we had to shift around seating due to rain. Thank you for making our wedding very memorable!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Allison · Married on 03/26/2017

My husband and I got married in the rotunda at the Lake Mary Events Center on 3/26/2017. Our day was gorgeous. The facility is beautiful and has the perfect ambiance for a classic, beautiful event. We received countless compliments from our guests and family during and following the event. The view during the ceremony was pristine, the trellises and gardens were perfect backdrops for our photos, the atmosphere of the cocktail hour was wonderful and the reception location couldn't have gone better. We only had about 80 guests and I was a little worried about the room looking empty, but it didn't at all.

The LMEC was the first venue I looked at when I started my planning, and I instantly fell in love. We were a little hesitant at first due to the high venue cost, but we chose a Sunday date to make it work. Caroline was wonderful to work with and I loved how they had a proven vendor directory to steer us in a trusted direction while planning.

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • prinz31217

Geoffrey · Married on 03/12/2017

The Lake Mary Event Center is a beautiful venue with amazing staff! We used the rotunda for our ceremony, the outside terrace for our cocktail hour and the ballroom for the reception. The building is very well maintained and in our opinion is perfect for hosting a wedding. The location offers reasonable prices with great time blocks for all days of the week. A rehearsal is also included in the cost if it is something that you choose to do. I would definitely recommend that anyone with an upcoming wedding in the Central Florida area go and check out this venue!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Krystal · Married on 12/23/2016

LOVED LOVED LOVED Lake Mary Events Center!! It was perfect for my wedding & reception. I actually booked the venue without having seen it in person. It was even better than what I had seen in pictures. The rotunda is stunning for a ceremony. I had 4 small bouquets on the first and last row of seats as decoration-that's it. The floor to ceiling windows, view over the lake, and wood floors are decoration enough. I truly didn't need anything. It was great to have the ceremony, cocktail reception, and reception all in one place. It made it so simple for all the guests that came. They are very particular about time at the venue. So if your time slot starts at 3, the doors will not open a minute earlier. The dressing rooms are small. So I took the dressing room for the bride and my bridesmaids took the room labeled as groom. The groomsmen got ready in the meeting room. Alyssa was my contact at LMEC and she answered any questions quickly and thoroughly. The ballroom was the perfect size for my reception of about 100 guests. There was enough space for everyone to move freely. Again, I loved every minute of my wedding at LMEC and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Alexandra · Married on 12/16/2016

The Lake Mary Events Center is absolutely beautiful. My brother and his wife were married here 6 years ago on a Friday evening, at that time they didn't have to rent out the whole building which was very nice for the budget. However, you now have to rent the whole building on Friday nights, which I was a little disappointed by; however, you have the whole place to yourself. Our wedding was pretty small (36 people) and it was so much fun. The pictures you'll get here are worth every penny.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2016

Being in the wedding industry myself, I wanted to have my wedding somewhere that I could completely transform the space so regardless if my guests have been there before, it would be completely different. Lake Mary Events Center is the PERFECT blank palette for you to transform your wedding into YOUR vision. The options are endless and Caroline communicates quick and efficient making decisions easy! Still to this day we get compliments on how beautiful everything was, especially the Routunda (where we had our ceremony) and the Patio (where we had cocktail hour)!

Sent on 03/25/2017
  • Baranpartyof2

bailey · Married on 11/14/2016

We booked this venue over a year ago and we are so excited for our family to see this venue! We have 2 more months until we say "I do" in the rotunda :) This venue is absolutely breathtaking and spotless. It is always so clean and everyone is so nice and prompt with responses. Thank you LMEC for being on your "A" game!!! See you on November 14th!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Autumn · Married on 11/04/2016

Book this place early!! We had to book about 16 months in advance but it is so worth the wait! The building and grounds are gorgeous and I love the Bride and Groom rooms. All of our guests enjoyed roaming the building and grounds during cocktail hour. It was so gorgeous and worth every single penny! You really can't beat the price here!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Guadalupe · Married on 08/14/2016

Lake Mary is a beautiful venue! It was wonderful to have access to all of the beautiful rooms and although it rained the wedding went on beautifully. The Ceremony in the Rotunda was still gorgeous and the Reception room was spacious and beautiful. All of our guests loved it! The staff was wonderful and it felt nice to have them around making sure all was kept to par. They were also very kind and friendly. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 08/16/2016