Lake Lyndsay Reviews

86 Reviews for Lake Lyndsay

• Rebecca and Evan

Rebecca and Evan · Married on 10/13/2018

Well worth it!

Yes this place was a bit of a drive for some of our guests, but it was well with it. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the place was! I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. We spent the entire day there getting ready, getting pictures, and on to the ceremony amd reception. That meant no need for transportation for the wwdding party saving us money. Plenty of places for photographs all around the lake. If I were to do everything over again, this is one thing I would not change. Just go take a look if you are not sure. I bet you will fall in love!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Gayle · Married on 08/05/2018

Lake Lyndsay and specficially Lyndsay herself were absolutely amazing! I planned my wedding in 2 months and Lyndsay was there to offer assistance every step of the way. On the day of the wedding she helped make everything look perfect when things didn't go to plan with other vendors. The reception (Kayla's Korner) and ceremony (Beach House) venue were beautiful and there is plenty of room for the bridal party to get ready. They also have a room full of décor that is available for use during the ceremony. I am beyond thrilled with them and everything they provided for us!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Sophie · Married on 08/05/2018

Lake Lyndsay is a beautiful venue. But more importantly, Lyndsay was so great to us when we needed to plan a wedding in a short amount of time. She met with us several times, offered suggestions, and even showed up on the day of the wedding to help us make the space look great when we had an issue with one of our vendors. Lyndsay, thank you so much for making my daughter's special day great!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Lake Lyndsay is one of the most beautiful venues I've seen. Most weddings take place at Golf/Country Clubs or in Hotel Ballrooms, but if you're looking for something a little more unique, Lake Lyndsay is top choice! I still get compliments on how gorgeous the whole venue was - ceremony location (outside) and reception venue (inside, The Lodge). Everyone I worked with or spoke to at Lake Lyndsay was professional, quick to respond, and so very helpful. I'm so happy I chose this place for our big day, and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alisé · Married on 07/01/2018

The owner and staff are extremely caring. If you encounter any issues they are prompt and reliable in helping to resolve it. I truly loved this venue, it was gorgeous and our guests had a blast. Thank you to Ms. Rapier and her staff!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tarin · Married on 06/01/2018

I highly recommend Lake Lyndsay their venues are so beautiful.. my wedding is in June and I was taking away by the view. Cant wait for my big day at Lake Lyndsay. I tell everyone i know about this place. Its amazing!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding at The Lodge, and it was beautiful. You are pretty much on your own when it comes to vendors, but I liked having the endless options and flexibility to make our wedding fit us perfectly! Sharon was a great help and always quick to answer questions. It was a gorgeous day at a gorgeous venue!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 04/07/2017

This was absolutely the most perfect spot for our wedding - I'm SO happy we chose Lake Lyndsay! We had our ceremony and reception at The Lodge - we had about 250 guests (with extra tables so we didn't have to do seating arrangements), and food stations which filled out the extra space. Our pictures from the ceremony are SO BEAUTIFUL, with the lake in the background. For the reception, we wanted a rustic feel and this ended up being perfect. We worked with Sharon leading up to the wedding - she was so wonderful and very helpful and responsive. She went out of her way to be as accommodating as possible. Our day-of staff was wonderful, as well, and so helpful with the vendors. Overall, a GREAT experience. I would highly recommend Lake Lyndsay!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Megan · Married on 12/30/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at the Lodge. It was the perfect venue, cozy and beautiful!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Casey · Married on 11/12/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I can't tell you how grateful my husband and I were to have found this little gem. Sharon is just incredible and is there for you every step of the planning process. She went out of her way to make sure that all our questions were answered and that every detail was taken care of. The view is gorgeous and the decoration room was a big lifesaver, we didn't have to buy (or transport) any centerpieces or decorations. They allow you to bring in any outside vendor, which helped our budget enormously (no required caterer charging $100 a head... ) Our pictures turned out absolutely stunning, and all the guests raved about the venue. I would highly recommend Lake Lyndsay to every couple.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Joel & Sydney

Joel & Sydney · Married on 07/03/2016

Lake Lyndsay's Beach House was the perfect venue for our reception! Everyone there was so helpful if we ended up needing anything. The lake provided for some of the best backdrops, and the sunset just topped it off!

Sent on 07/17/2016
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 05/27/2016

Oh my goodness, I cannot stop smiling from our BEAUTIFUL wedding at Lake Lyndsay - Kaylas Korner.
    All of our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the location was. We were blessed with nice weather for our wedding day, and the private gazebo in the back, over looking the lake made for some spectacular photos. The team at Lake Lyndsay is no nice and welcoming, they allowed us ample set up time, and checked in with us to ensure we had everything we wanted. The staff is genuinely attentive and involved with your wedding day. They want the best for you!
    This venue is also wonderful, because they are like a blank slate and allow you to use whatever vendors you choose. Our wedding day was a hot day, and the air conditioning was perfect, everyone was comfortable.

I would STRONGLY recommend Lake Lyndsay to everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Nicklas · Married on 09/18/2015

The Beach House at Lake Lyndsay was PERFECT. Great atmosphere and perfect weather. Lake Lyndsay was helpful throughout the planning process and gave a full time employee during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so happy we chose the Lodge at Lake Lyndsay for our wedding reception on August 8! It was absolutely perfect! It was so easy to work with everyone at Lake Lyndsay - they all seem to treat you like family. The Lodge, the lake, and the surrounding area is gorgeous - it made for great backgrounds in our pictures! I highly recommend checking out Lake Lyndsay.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2015

I had seen the venues at Lake Lyndsay but never thought that I'd be able to afford having my wedding at that location. So we looked around at different locations that included everything and we were shocked to find out that some of those places were up to $12,000 and $15,000 just to have the venue and catering! So we decided to check out Lake Lyndsay and I'm so glad that I did because that's where we eventually ended up having our wedding ceremony and reception. It was reasonably priced and you rent out the location, the amount changes depending on the day and the location available (there are three different places to have your wedding). We chose Kayla's Korner so we could have it inside but we didn't have a large enough guest list to have the Lodge. You basically contract your own vendors for everything (catering, flowers, decorations, etc.) but I do think we ended up saving money going this route and everyone loved the venue location.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Saria · Married on 08/01/2015

I loved my wedding here. We had our ceremony and the reception at The Lodge. We had a beautiful outside wedding and a beautiful indoor reception. The atmosphere was awesome. They were so helpful and did everything they could to make my wedding day perfect. If I renew my vows one day, we will definitely be going back to where it all started!!! I was so happy with this location.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Amy · Married on 06/12/2015

I LOVE Lake Lyndsay. It only took visiting the location once to make this the place to have not only reception but my ceremony as well. Lake Lyndsay offers 3 beautiful venues on their PRIVATE property. The view of the lake is just breath taking. What I loved the most about this site is that I had freedom to do what I wanted in every aspect of my wedding. I had the freedom to bring in what venders I wanted as well as bring in my own alcohol. The staff there was very thorough. I was able to meet on site multiple times prior to my event date. I highly recommend this venue to for everyone.

Sent on 07/15/2015

VANESSA · Married on 10/25/2014

what a beautiful venue! Cathy was wonderful to work with and we had a staff member there for our entire wedding to help us with anything that we needed. The view of the lake was absolutely gorgeous. We had the wedding ceremony outside and the reception inside. This made the entire wedding so easy. We didn't have to worry about guests getting lost from the church to the reception venue. The pictures we had turned out beautifully with the landscaping and view. The staff were very flexible with allowing us to do certain things with permission to make our day special. I can't say enough about this than you!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Karen · Married on 10/03/2014

Lake Lyndsay was fantastic from start to finish. They were so helpful and recommend great, easy to work with vendors. They took care of us on wedding day and help move the ceremony from outside to the veranda due to weather and the whole thing went off without a hitch. The grounds are beautiful and make for lovely pictures.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Laurie · Married on 09/13/2014

We used the Beach House on 9/13/14 and LOVED it! It provided an absolutely beautiful outdoor setting and it was everything we ever hoped for. Lake Lyndsay is a completely DIY type venue where you get a blank canvas and can bring in any vendor you like (or do it yourself). There are minimal restrictions on what you can or can't do. I loved the flexibility and Cathy was an absolute joy to work with. She provides great suggestions if you need them and will give you advice as if you were family. She actually talked me out of services that she felt would be a waste of our money.

One thing to keep in mind is you are truly on your own for setup/cleanup--including setting up tables, so make sure you budget in time or recruit help accordingly. Lake Lyndsay does have an option to do this at an extra charge, but we opted to do it ourselves.

Sharon was our point of contact for the day of and she was absolutely amazing! She is a total sweetheart and went above and beyond what she needed to do in order to make our lives easier.

I would recommend Lake Lyndsay to anyone looking for a beautiful place to hold an event, especially if you are into DIY or picky about your vendors! Thank you Cathy and Sharon for everything!

Sent on 09/22/2014

The Lodge at Lake Lyndsay was a perfect setting for my daughter's wedding. The staff at Lake Lynsday were wonderful to work with. From the cleaning people to the venue managers everyone was so pleasant and wonderful to work with. The lodge and the grounds are beautiful and I am so glad that we picked Lake Lyndsay for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Doug · Married on 08/16/2014

Lake Lyndsay is incredible. The beautiful venues (combined with the best staff around) makes it the best wedding/event venue in the Cincinnati area. I highly recommend Lake Lyndsay! So unique and fun!

Sent on 08/25/2014

The venue was perfect and Cathy was amazing! She answered all of my questions and was very trustworthy after feeling like we had been talking to used car salesmen at other venues!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Vicki · Married on 07/26/2014

Lake Lyndsay was an excellent choice for a reception venue. The building inside and out is taken care of and allows for an elegant atmosphere in which to celebrate. Cathy is the perfect person to oversee the venues there and also make the customers feel welcome. The extra room that holds all necessary decorations that can be rented allows piece of mind- no running around to locate certain numbers of vases, mirror plates etc. Lyndsay allows you to bring in your own caterer which permits you to have a choice not be forced to use only who they have chosen. I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting to have a spacious and beautiful room for whatever they are celebrating!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Seriously, this was the most perfect venue for a driveable destination wedding. I grew up wanting to get married on the beach, but knew that if I wanted my entire family to attend, the destination part wasn't going to happen. When we were researching venues, we decided to research what photographers had to say. One review said that this was the most beautiful place they ever photographed for a wedding. We knew immediately that we had to check out the Lodge. I called to set up a tour, and after the tour, we knew that we wanted the Lodge. I'm going to go ahead and say it had to be fate, because they had one Saturday left for the entire summer, and it happened to be my parents anniversary. Cathy was amazing to work with, and I loved that they supply the venue, table, and chairs, and we got to pick the rest. I've been to weddings where you have to use the venues caterer, florist, etc. By picking this venue, I got to plan my wedding my way, and I'm so glad we went with them. Our pictures turned out beautiful and the staff helped make this day perfect.

Sent on 08/13/2014