Lake George Shoreline Cruises Reviews

44 | Lake George, NY

44 Reviews for Lake George Shoreline Cruises

44 Lake George Shoreline Cruises Reviews

Angela Leigh · Married on 09/02/2017

Lexi at Shoreline is AWESOME! EXCELLENT! TREMENDOUS!

Anna · Married on 08/11/2017

I am so incredibly thankful to everyone at Lakeshore Cruises. Our wedding was perfect and I have all of you to thank for that. Our guests are still commenting on how great the experience was overall. Lexi was amazing to coordinate with. She was always so helpful, kind, and willing to answer all your questions. Also, the staff who worked aboard the Adirondac were phenomenal. Again, Lexi helped us arrange everything and it looked amazing. The food also tasted great! From the guys who worked behind the scenes, to our servers, and Anita at the bar everything was phenomenal. I highly recommend this unique experience for any wedding party.

Maureen · Married on 07/04/2017

Lexi was wonderful from our first meeting until we left the boat. My one item that needs improvement is the limited number of people allowed on the top deck. Unfortunately, this was not told to us until 15 minutes before the ceremony which created some issues.

jenna · Married on 09/30/2016

Everything from the planning to the day of our wedding was perfect! Lexi was fantastic and was very helpful with any ideas we had for our wedding and was very accomdating to our needs up until the very last minute. The boat is beautiful and the lake was a perfect place for our small wedding. I couldn't have asked for better service! The food was very good and our guests loved it all! We had to make a very last minute decision to move the ceremony inside to the second floor as it started to pouring rain, and Lexi was great with helping all our guests rearrange seating last minute! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, it was perfect for our wedding!!

kristin · Married on 09/24/2016

Venue was amazing! Such a unique and different wedding. We sailed from 4:30-8:30pm and it worked out great. Was concerned that it may not be long enough, but ended up being the perfect amount of time. Katie and Lexi were great and so easy to work with. They made me relaxed and not stressed!

Heather · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I had our Rehearsal dinner on the Horicon with Lake George Shoreline Cruises this past September. We could not be more pleased with our experience! The staff was exceptional and they catered to our every need. Lexi was always easy to get a hold of and was quick and thorough with her emails. She helped us with every detail of our event from setting up the food tastings to the time line. She was also very flexible to our specific requests. We were easily able to switch out one food item for another without a problem! The food was phenomenal and people are still talking about it. Also, since we did not have a band or DJ, they were able to play our favorite stations on the XM that they have available on the boat. Having our rehearsal dinner on a boat was a dream of ours and it could not have been more perfect. We would highly recommend this venue for any special occasion!

Karen · Married on 09/03/2016

Lexi and Katie were so great to work with! They helped us pull off the perfect day. They were very quick to respond to every email or call, and always so thoughtful in their replies and advice. I'm so grateful they even met our goal of cocktail hour on the top deck while guests watched the sunset in the narrows! And the food was great. If you want a unique and memorable wedding or event, I would definitely recommend Shoreline Cruises!

Christine · Married on 06/18/2016

This is a unique and special venue. Everyone loved it because being on the lake is so beautiful and it is such a different place to have a wedding.

Daria · Married on 06/18/2016

With the staff's help and professionalism, everything was easy to organize. Even if things go wrong, it will still be an amazing day, so enjoy every minute of it!

We had a wonderful experience with the staff at Lake George Shoreline. We dealt with Katie, Lexi and Robyn during the course of the past year and they quickly responded to questions and readily provided all info necessary to make decisions regarding location of the ceremony, bar selection, food selection, etc. Our guests have said they had a great time and all commented on what a unique idea it was to have a wedding on board a boat (we had ours on board the Adirondac). Robyn was our day-of coordinator and she responded to every need with a smile on her face--she is fantastic and took so much stress away. She even assisted with the groomsmen dropping off and setting up decorations. I would highly recommend going through Lake George Shoreline for your wedding!

Linda · Married on 08/01/2015

Our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception was held on the Adirondac yacht operated by Lake George Shoreline Cruises. This was a destination wedding in Lake George, New York. From the moment we signed on, it was smooth sailing! Katie and Lexi were very accommodating and helpful in assisting us with local vendors and also ideas and answers to our many inquiries. Our guests continued to complement us, even after returning home from our stay, on the wonderful and spectacular experience they had on the yacht! There is no restaurant in the area that can compare to the excellent choice of food items from appetizers to entrees that were deliciously prepared and served so beautifully in the buffet. If your intention is for a truly unique wedding venue, go no further than Lake George Shoreline Cruises!!!

Tara · Married on 08/01/2015

Lake George Shoreline Cruises is absolutely amazing. They really gave me a dream come true wedding! I literally have nothing bad or negative to say about the company or the people! The staff, the food, the boat was all so wonderful! I can not even imagine having my wedding anywhere else! I highly recommend this vendor for your wedding if you want to have the most amazing wedding day ever!! Everything went so smoothly, my family, friends and I were so well taken care of. The staff works with you anyway they can and are all so friendly and nice! Do yourself a favor and book this venue for your wedding! It will be like a fairytale wedding day!

Lisa · Married on 07/18/2015

Our wedding was awesome! The staff was professional and helpful but not overbearing. They couldn't do enough for us and were open to any changes or suggestions on how I wanted my day to be. I would highly recommend Shoreline Cruises for your wedding. It was a very relaxed and wonderful event everyone had a great time.

The managers and staff that we worked with at Lake George Shoreline Cruises was very professional and helpful. They responded to all of our questions and concerns very promptly. Our wedding was beautiful and we were very, very pleased.

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2015

We got married aboard the Adirondac on the top deck and had our reception on the 2nd deck. Weather was on and off rain but they did everything to make it happen and it was perfect! Our florist forgot the flower girl petals and they had someone run out and get petals last minute. Their staff is friendly, flexible, and wonderfully helpful. And the cruise on the lake was magical, scenery gorgeous. A number of guests said it was the best wedding they've been too :) we highly recommend Shoreline Cruises!

Kathy · Married on 06/13/2015

Our wedding experience on the Adirondac was incredible! Katie and Lexi and the rest of the team at Shoreline were awesome to work with and we received many compliments from our guests on how great the food was. The five hour cruise was absolutely amazing!

our wedding day could not have been more perfect. The entire staff was amazing. They were so flexible, kind and happy. They made every guest feel welcomed. I heard so many times about how beautiful the boat was, how nice the bartenders were, and how the food not only was fantastic but always available. The entire experience from my first email to you, to cleaning off the boat after the wedding was great.
    Thank you and the staff for making our day so enjoyable and fun.

Christine · Married on 09/27/2014

My wedding day was more amazing than I ever could have imagined! Katie Carson at Shoreline was so very helpful and professional. Her recommendations for vendors were excellent, she was very responsive, she went above and beyond with her service and helped me pull all of the details together. I felt like she was a trusted friend on the day of the wedding, I had no concerns that everything would run smoothly with her around. The entire staff was so polite and helpful ! If you are looking for a unique venue, excellent customer service, and competitive pricing for your wedding day (or any event) then look no further !!

Everyone at Lake George Shoreline Cruises was amazing in helping us plan our wedding on the Adirondac. Our wedding was perfect and our guests cannot stop raving about how great it was. The staff/crew were extermely flexible and accommodating throughout the entire planning process, and communication was excellent. I would highly recommend Lake George Shoreline Cruises for your next event. Thank you!

Robert · Married on 09/13/2014

Anyone looking for an amazing venue for any occasion, this is the place. The initial meeting and planning was with Katie who went out of her way to make our day like no other. She was available anytime we had questions and was prompt at getting back to us ..... The beauty of the boat as well as the courteous wait staff and planning that went into this was remarkable..... The comments on Facebook as well as everyone at the wedding about being the best wedding they've ever been at definitely confirmed that we picked the right place to share the beginning of our lives with friends and family........ Again to Katie and staff THANK YOU for making our day as wonderful as you did ?⚓️

Cindy · Married on 08/08/2014

Everything about our experience with Shoreline Cruises was wonderful. We could not have chosen a better place to have our son's rehearsal dinner. Katie Carson was very professional and prompt in helping with the planning of the evening. Robin, along with the rest of the staff, were so accommodating, efficient, and helpful the evening of the cruise. We had approximately 100 people in attendance, and every one of them said they had a fabulous time. Thank you for making such a delicious, magical and memorable evening possible.

Very well run business that was willing to make any accommodation possible. They had great recommendations and were always willing to do whatever it took to make sure we had the reception we wanted. The entire evening went like clock work from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a boat reception experience on Lake George.

Ryan · Married on 07/04/2014

For the money, Shoreline Cruises provided the best value we could have asked for when planning our Wedding. Katie and her staff were so helpful and answered tons of questions we had during the planning process, and always responded in a timely manner. Katie worked with us to make the budget affordable while still providing excellent service. Our wedding night was truly amazing thanks to the hard work of the Shoreline Cruises staff, the awesome venue (Horicon Yacht on the Lake) and tasty food and drinks. I can't say enough wonderful things about Shoreline Cruises.

I highly recommend Lake George Shoreline Cruises! They were very helpful and professional. On the day of my event everything went smoothly thanks to their incredible service!