Lake Full of Pictures Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Mary Married on 05/01/2021

Consultation

Met with Teddy and Brittany for photography and video needs. They met with is and spent a couple of hours going over their services. They really care about our individual needs for our wedding and put together a package perfect for what we want.
    Mary A. Married on 05/01/2021

The best photography and videography memory makers!

We were so blessed to have Teddy and Brittany film our wedding. From the beginning of planning to the end of our wedding, they were professional, caring and very creative. They took pictures as well as video. We never knew they were even there yet our pictures and video are amazing! They captured all the love, joy and special moments that were so important to us. There aren't enough stars to give them to describe the quality of their photography and video. If you want the best photography and video team, then you want Teddy and Brittany from Lake Full Of Pictures!! Thank you two for creating memories for us to share that will last a lifetime.
  • Phil
    Phil B. Married on 05/01/2021

Personably professional, incredibly talented delevering outstanding results!!!!

Teddy and Brittany "Lake Full of Pictures" provided us with photography and videography on our wedding day and gave us a heart full of memories. The quality of their work is second to none! We love watching the video of our wedding and reception. We put so much into creating our perfect wedding day and now we can relive it in an instant. It was beyond what I ever could have imagined!! They captured all the love, joy, fun, and happiness that surrounded us on our special day and collected it in a video masterpiece!
    Clodagh Married on 06/15/2020

Incredible

Teddy was the most exceptional wedding videographer. We couldn’t of found a better person for the job. He was intuitive, kind, very experienced and worked so well with my photographer.
    Soul C. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!

This review is a long time coming. Teddy was great and easy to work with from the initial talks. During the wedding, he worked on his own in a professional and approachable manner. As soon as he shared the video, we instantly felt chills on the intro alone and loved all the beautiful moments he captured and blended with smooth transitions and excellent music choices. Highly recommended!
  • Aysha
    Aysha Married on 11/30/2019

Outstanding Experience that Exceeded Our Expectations

I would absolutely recommend Lake Full of Pictures to my friends and family. I was so impressed with the staff's professionalism, courtesy, and promptness. The worst thing that could happen with a vendor is getting ghosted, and I was so HAPPY to know this was not the case with this company. They responded to each of my emails or calls, never leaving me in the dark about anything.

Most importantly, the video they created of our wedding was simply breathtaking. Thank you all so much for being a pleasure to work with!
    Kari A. Married on 10/12/2019

SO happy we decided to get a videographer!

We were back and forth about hiring a videographer for our wedding...but are SO glad we did. We chose Teddy bc of his excellent portfolio and very reasonable price point!

We absolutely love how our wedding video turned out! We laughed, we cried, and we’ve watched it multiple times already!

We highly recommend Teddy! Could not have been more pleased
  • Dalia
    Dalia S. Married on 09/07/2019

High Quality and Seamless Experience!

It was great working with Lake Full of Pictures. My photos and video were gorgeous!! They were pleasant to work with and flexible throughout the entire experience. I’m so happy they were a part of my special day and highly recommend them.
  • Steven
    Moullyka Married on 08/09/2019

Teddy was awesome and our video is still brought up at family gatherings

He was amazing to work with and his quality of video was amazing. Really loved his work
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl Married on 05/24/2019

Professional and Fun to work with

Teddy was great to work with. He was very flexible, creative, and professional the whole time.

Lake Full of Pictures's reply:

Wow and i didn't even give you your video yet!!! ( : But i can't wait to show you what we've been brewing. Expect something before the weekend.

• Kelley
    Kelley Married on 05/18/2019

Teddy is amazing!

My husband and I are so thankful we chose Teddy as our wedding videographer. He spoke with us over the phone beforehand to take note of any specifics we wanted in our video and to hear our opinions and ideas. On the big day, he was so prepared and had a plan to make sure things went smoothly. He gathered drone footage and had multiple cameras on the ceremony and reception. After the wedding, he was very quick to get us our videos back and they were absolutely perfect! We were blown away with the amount of detail and how he managed to capture and piece together all our special moments. He made it all look so flawless, even with how much the wind was blowing. You can tell how much time and energy Teddy puts into his work, and not to mention how much he loves it! Teddy was even kind enough to edit a still photo from the video that we requested. He is the BEST! We would recommend him to anyone in need of a videographer or photographer. We will definitely be using him again for all our future videography and photography needs! Thank you Teddy!
    Steph Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Video

Teddy did an amazing job with our wedding! He was quick to reply to emails, professional and friendly. The turnaround time to receive our video was quick, and we couldn’t be happier with the results! The video was so beautiful, it had me in tears a few seconds in! Hiring Teddy was one of the best decisions we made!
    Nicholas Married on 10/28/2018

Above and Beyond

Ted and his wife helped me and my wife make our special day memorable. They stayed far past what we paid them for and their work was top notch. I would like to give them a special shout out as they are worth far more than what we paid for their services!
    John W. Married on 10/22/2018

Nick and Courtney's Wedding

The tapestry of life is woven with many threads. Lake Full Of Pictures wove the most beautiful tapestry capturing forever this precious moment in time. Their artful representation surpassed all my expectations, and captured this priceless beginning of husband and wife like something out of a Disney Fairy Tale.
    Christina Married on 09/22/2018
    We could not have been happier! They had so many great ideas of poses for us and beautiful scenery spots for just the right picture! I would recommend them to anyone looking in the Tahoe area.
    Shannon Married on 09/22/2018
    Teddy and Brittany at Lake Full Of Pictures did such an amazing job at our wedding. They got some many great pictures,they were an awesome team. Teddy also did our videography.They both worked great together and did a great job.
    Cynthia W. Married on 09/14/2018

Excellent Wedding Videographer!!!

We hired Teddy to be videographer for our daughter’s wedding in South Lake Tahoe and we couldn’t be more pleased with the results. Even though we had to plan the wedding mostly over the phone since we are not from the area, we were able to discuss in detail a number of ideas about what we were looking for and about which parts of the wedding day were most important to us, and it was clear that Teddy understood what we wanted and would do everything he could to make it happen. And he even took time at the last minute on the day before the wedding to meeting us at the ‘first look’ site to make sure he knew exactly the how he wanted to shoot it the next day.

The day of the wedding, Teddy could not have been more flexible and accommodating for our hectic schedule. He took both awesome video and drone shots of the bride and groom’s ‘first look’ on a pier on Lake Tahoe, and then went on to capture the ceremony and reception with an amazing amount of video from many different perspectives without being too intrusive to the guests or any of the reception activities. And the video that Teddy and his assistant Brittany put together was AMAZING!!! We couldn’t believe how well it captured the whole day in 7+ minutes. We have played it so many times but we can never get enough of it – I still get emotional every time I see it. And all this for a really fantastic price. We weren’t even sure at the beginning of our wedding planning that we wanted a videographer, but having seen what Teddy and Brittany produced, it was one of the best decisions we made!!! Thanks again to Teddy and Brittany, and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding - you couldn’t get any better.
    Emily Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding

I am so beyond thrilled that my husband and I decided to hire Teddy from Lake Full of Pictures as our wedding videographer. Every communication we had with Teddy prior to the wedding, he was informative, friendly, and comfortable to talk with. It is important for both you and your guests to be able to vibe with your videographer as this is how they are able to capture comfortable and natural feeling footage. Teddy came early on our wedding day to set up and ensure that he captured important pre-wedding moments such as getting ready and our "first look". He was so personable with all of my wedding guests and we still have people commenting on how much they liked him. The best part about hiring Teddy was the final outcome...our gorgeous wedding video! I cannot put into words how PERFECTLY Teddy was able to capture our day. The video brought me to tears and we still have friends and family commenting on how incredible the video came out. Teddy is professional, kind and extremely talented. I give him and his team the most high recommendation and cannot thank him enough for the wonderful job he did to make our wedding day and wedding video perfect and timeless.
    Emily & EJ Soto
    Tamika Married on 10/14/2017
    Wow! pretty much sums up my experience with Teddy from start to finish. My sister, who is expecting her first child in Novemeber, was celebrating her birthday in Tahoe with her hubby and friends. Very, very last minute I decided to join her and drove up from San Francisco. But, I needed a gift! The idea of a maternity shoot in beautiful South Lake Tahoe popped in my head but I had no idea where to find a trusted photographer. I went to my Yelp app and read several reviews. Emailed a few businesses, but heard back from Teddy first.
    He not only got back to me quickly, but answered questions I didn't know to ask lol. I knew instantly that he was the right guy for the job. Because the shoot was a surprise until the very last minute, he helped with suggesting locations, even with outfit ideas.
    Fast forward to the day of the shoot. I was unable to be there but my sister and her husband were so excited! She called me right after the shoot wrapped to thank me. She was so impressed with Teddy and his wife. They went above and beyond awesome customer service. She felt like they were excited for her! That each shot, each pose, each idea was thought out. And the photos prove she was right! Teddy, you have a forever client in us! Thank you for making this surprise a wonderful one!!! Everyone is oooh and ahhhhing the crisp, clean and stunning photos.
    Svetlana Married on 09/10/2017
    One of our best wedding decisions was choosing Teddy as our photographer! What can I say other then perfection!

I had worked with Teddy and his team in the past at some client weddings and always thought how amazing it would be to have them as my photographer for my own wedding. Joseph was great in making this happen and providing us with the best package that was a good fit with our budget.

I couldn't wait to see the photos because I knew how wonderful they will turn to be and I once again I was right! They capture everything they shoot so beautifully, every little detail. Their photography is a true art! Our friends and family are all saying how beautiful our pictures turned out.

They focused so much of their time with so much energy, and attention on us bride and groom! Teddy takes really amazing, artistic shots. He really has a great eye for setting up light sources and I love how he incorporates the use of local architecture and surroundings to add to his innate style. He knew when to take us outside for some amazing shots that we are in love with now!

I could of never asked for a better photographer and I am so thankful that my ONE special day was captured so beautiful by Lake Full of PicturesThank you Teddy and the entire team, you guys truly rock!!
    Tiffany Married on 09/04/2017
    Working with Teddy was an extraordinary part of our wedding day and entire wedding experience. In the beginning, we were uncertain if videography would be part of our wedding--we wanted to keep an intimate feel and the idea of a camera crew following us around sounded too impersonal. And then we found Teddy. His style was everything we hoped for. From the moment we first spoke with Graham, it was clear that he knew what he was doing. His professionalism, quick response, and experience were evident when he was able to answer what seemed like 4238 of our questions. He worked with us to understand what we hoped to share of our wedding day. He also took the time to plan accordingly, as we had surprises in store for each other. Connecting with him was a breeze--he was quick to respond to email, had amazing input for planning our timeline, and worked with our budget.

We knew we had picked the perfect person, but the day of our wedding, he surpassed our expectations! He captured our wedding day in the same style that we lived it. He managed to capture everything--and yet he was discreet. it was never a production, it was our intimate wedding day. He captured the moments before the wedding in their truest form. He captured the ceremony and reception in a way that we live through it each time we watch the video. He was unobtrusive yet completely involved. The final product was our wedding day, the way we lived it. We didn't want glamorous, we wanted us. Teddy gave us the gift of reliving our wedding day the way it happening. This is talented, documentary-style video at it's finest. We couldn't be more thrilled with the final result!
    Ben Married on 09/02/2017
    Teddy has a keen eye for creating amazing images and a deep knowledge of how to optimize lighting and natural scenery for ideal still photos and video. He has extensive experience and his equipment is top notch!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/28/2019

Lovely Memories

I really enjoyed working with Teddy and Brittany! They were SUPER flexible when my outdoor Tahoe wedding at the end of September had a freak storm roll in, complete with rain, snow, and even some brief hail. They adapted our schedule, as needed, when things got repeatedly pushed back (yep, you guessed it; due to the weather). No matter what came up, Teddy and Brittany found the light and rolled with it! To top it all off, they got some seriously beautiful pictures and video that me and the hubster will treasure forever (hellooooooo stormy lake photos!).

Not only can I say I would highly recommend them, I already have! A friend of mine is getting married in July and is working with them too! :-D
    Niki Married on 01/19/2019

AMAZING to say the least!

Teddy and Brittany are amazing. We got the highest photo package and it was worth so much more than what we paid! The editing of our photos was top notch. There isn’t a picture I don’t like. Pictures were the most important thing to me and I couldn’t have been happier with who we chose to go with. Thank you teddy and Brittany for all your hard work and long hours!!