Lake Erie Limo Reviews

6 | Mentor, OH

6 Reviews for Lake Erie Limo

Lynn · Married on 12/23/2017

There could be no better choice.

Sent on 02/13/2017
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Lake Erie Limo was great to work with! Awesome service and the driver was very friendly and professional. We would use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • W

William · Married on 05/13/2017

Lake Erie limo is a great company and an excellent service. They were on Time and professional and I could not be happier with them. Please do your self a favor and contact Eric at lake Erie limo you will not be disappointed he will help you with what ever event you desire.

William M

Sent on 02/13/2017

Bruce · Married on 09/17/2016

Such a fantastic company. We've used other companies in the area and they've been ok, but the guys at Lake Erie Limo have been awesome! They really worked with us to make sure that our big day went as smoothly as possible. Our driver was so personable too! I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 02/24/2017

I had a smaller sized wedding party so Lake Erie Limo was the perfect choice for us. Dan, our driver, was awesome! :) He was super friendly to be around, very professional and we loved having him escort us to our destinations for pictures. He was on time and never left our locations. The owner was a pleasure to work with as well! Very easy to get in contact with and helpful with answering any of my questions. We'll definitely keep them in mind for future events!

Sent on 10/20/2015

ryan · Married on 10/06/2012

Lake Erie Limo, hands down is the best Limo service around. Not only were they fast to respond to any and all of my questions, they were very professional and informative with their answers. The day of event was no different. Our driver knew what he was doing, was courteous and helpful. We had an hour to kill before dinner and he drove us around taking our picture at different sites in the area. I will never chose a different Limo company again.

Sent on 02/10/2017