19 Reviews for Lake Effect Florals

Single Flowers (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Flower Petals (1)
19 Lake Effect Florals Reviews

Audrey was wonderful to work with. Brought in ideas and she made them come to life. The amount of flowers and the quality of them were outstanding. She is a small, one woman shop, so there are times it takes her a little time to get back to you, especially during wedding season, but would recommend her for sure! Will continue to use her for other events/occasions.

Photos
Photo for Lake Effect Florals Review -  Loose flowers added to wedding cake
Photo for Lake Effect Florals Review - Floral arrangement added to Mirror
Profile Picture Dan, 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was absolutely IN LOVE with my wedding flowers!!! Audrey, the owner and florist, did such a fabulous job! Not only is she very talented, she's also so easy to work with - she's nice, funny, responsible, and professional. If you want stunning flowers and great service, go with Lake Effect Florals!

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Audrey is amazing! She made our vision come to life! We had to cut back a bit and she was understanding! Would highly recommend

Profile Picture Samantha , 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This place is fantastic. The girl we met with to discuss flowers for our wedding was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and offered advice and suggestions while still respecting my wife's personal vision of what she wanted. She worked very well with our budget. When we got to our wedding venue, all the flowers were there and already set up beautifully. What a fantastic place!

Profile Picture Jon, 9/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB! We started out with a big order for flowers and arrangements, but as well all know other things got added to the budget and we had to scale down a lot. They were understanding and still gave us the best quality. The colors matched perfect and was just what I was looking for.

Profile Picture User5488072, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey's amazing! She is so helpful in picking out flowers and explaining what will work and what won't work. She delivered flowers to the venue and worked witching our budget. Everything was gorgeous.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautuful work by a wonderfully talented florist.

Profile Picture colleen, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey is so talented and worked with me and all my quirky requests. My flowers were gorgeous... Exactly what I was hoping for and more!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey did a wonderful job for our wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and we received a TON of compliments. She was super easy to work with, and really made our wedding vision come to life. I am so so so happy with the work that she did, and definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/10/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything looked amazing. Almost everything was done as discussed. I would highly recommond Lake Effect Florals!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey of Lake Effect Florals was amazing. I had emailed many different florists in SW Michigan and NW Indiana in search of wedding arrangements and bouquets, and she was by far the most prompt and friendly of all who responded. So my initial impression was a good one, and it only got better from there. When I had the opportunity to sit down with her in her (super cute) shop, she was so flexible and full of ideas that really captured the essence of what I wanted within a budget I could afford. And her irrepressible excitement for the plan we were crafting together was contagious -- I think at times she was more excited than I was!

The day of the wedding, my husband picked up the arrangements from the shop on his way in from Chicago. They were carefully packaged and labeled with everyone's names so there was no confusion. And everything was GORGEOUS. When I finally got to see the centerpieces in place, I couldn't believe how perfect they were. As beautiful as I thought my inspiration photos were, the real thing was 100x better.

I really can't recommend Audrey enough. I plan to find more reasons to utilize her services in the years to come because Lake Effect Florals is truly a cut above.

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey was absolutely wonderful. She was so sweet, flexible, and responsive. I knew the first time we met, that she would be sincerely amazing and she did not disappoint. In fact, she continuously impressed me.

We got married 4 hours away from where we currently live at Willow Harbor Vineyards in Three Oaks, MI. Once I explained our venue and vision, Audrey really took it from there. She totally understood what I was hoping for and did an absolutely beautiful job for a very reasonable price.

When I decided in the last few weeks that we could use an extra set of loose flowers to put in Mason Jars around the vineyard, Audrey didn't even blink an eye.

I could not have been happier with our choice to go with Audrey at Lake Effect Florals. I would work with her again in an instant.

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved Lake Effect Florals!! Great price, beautiful flower arrangements, and they were all delivered directly to the church for a worry-free wedding day!

Profile Picture Britney, 12/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey at Lake Effect is truly talented and provides all the right touches for a gorgeous display!! She provided the flowers and decor for my daughter's wedding shower, and the church and reception. We received so many complements on all of it. THe church was classic and beautiful just as we wanted. She did all the table decorations for the reception and it really did take our breath away when we walked in! It was exactly what we wanted and more. The brides/bridesmaids bouquets, and the corsages were perfectly done. She was able to include the bracelet and necklace I wore to my wedding into the bride's bouquet as her "something old" and it was so wonderful to see. She also provided the flowers for the cake. Again, perfect. Thank you Lake Effect Florals!!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/18/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful. They were delivered for the day of the wedding ahead of time, and they looked better than we imagined! The owner is very friendly and helpful. I was not positive about what type of flowers I wanted to use, and she helped talk me through my thoughts and visions for the flowers.

Profile Picture User2253516, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lake Effect Florals did an excellent job bringing my vision to life, she executed it perfectly. I received tons of compliments on my bouquet, excellent job.

Profile Picture Danielle , 3/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had absolutely no idea of what kind of flowers I wanted besides the colors. I left everything up to Lake Effect Florals and couldn't have been more pleased with the results! The flowers were absolutely perfect for me and the location of our wedding. I recommend Lake Effect Florals for everything from weddings to everyday flowers.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/11, 1 Review
4.7

The flowers were all very nice. I wish I had spent a little more time with Audrey reviewing the table center pieces. I wish they were a little bigger

Profile Picture User3909920, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The most beautiful work, knowledge of flowers, friendly service and way better priced than everywhere else!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 11/21/09, 2 Reviews