Lake Chateau Banquets Reviews

View more information

3.8

Stayce M. Getting married on 04/01/2025

Upcoming sweet 16

We recently met with Mencia to plan my daughter's sweet 16. She was extremely professional, detailed and gave us many options to choose from. I feel the pricing was very fair for what you are getting and am looking forward to the big day.
  • F
    Francesca R. Married on 07/01/2021

Beautiful Banquet Hall !

This place was beautiful . Great service, would highly recommended for weeding, coopete events and private family gatherings. The new management is great. I just wanted to say thank you again for everything. I can't wait to book my next event !
    Alize C. Married on 11/28/2020

Awesome Service!

Under new management, and it was amazing! Mencia was very helpful, understanding, and flexible. She was professional and worked with you with every detail. The event I hosted came out great, and the wedding I attended was excellent. Highly recommend this place!
    Jessica L. Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing & Perfect!

I attended my friends wedding here and it was amazing. There was so many changes from the last time I was there a few months ago. The new management is amazing ! I will be booking my next few events here! I thought it was amazing on how much flexibly there was wit COVID. My best friend had no worries ! The bridal suites were perfect ! Highly recommend, beautiful and professional staff and service.
    Lilly T. Married on 02/12/2020

Professional

Raj and Mencia were very helpful. They made sure my event had all the details I requested. We would highly recommend this location.
    Lisa M. Married on 03/22/2019

Wonderful and fresh

We cam here for a friends wedding. The place is fully Renovated and has some of the most amazing floors I have seen ! Each hall has it own theme and the Food is to die for.

The staff are super friendly ! We were told they are building a Marriott hotel which will be ready for 2020.
    Christina A. Married on 12/20/2020

Winter wedding success

Lake chateau staff were very accommodating especially during the circumstances of Covid-19. Management was very communicative and flexible which our micro wedding a winter wonderland success! Our guests loved the food and space.
  • Jerry
    Jerry S. Married on 08/18/2019

Very Unhappy!!!

this "WAS" my fourth time there, before/prior it was called the "Forge" (but Never again!) this new co. was totally understaffed, very nice kids when they did come out!, but they ran out of food! guests standing in line complaining of no food?, myself and my wife and three other family members spoke to the manager that it was Unbearably Hot in our room, he told me it was due to the ovens??? but he would check again!,, after one hour with no results my cousin found a thermostat set at 78 degrees!!! by the bar so he lowered it with immediate results!!!!!! the funny part it was almost cooler outside,,,, we, my family were very upset and saddened of the total circumstances. jerry serg
  • Lydia
    Lydia S. Getting married on 11/05/2021

horrible service!! don't ever book them

DON'T BOOK YOUR WEDDING OR ANY EVENT THERE!!!!!!I can't even begin to tell you how I feel about this place. I would give it -1000000 if I have to. DON'T BOOK THEM!!!!! . one lie after the other and it doesn't stop. My wedding had to be cancelled because of COVID-19 and am been trying to get a refund since March. Every time I call them they promise to mail the money to me. They owe me thousands of dollars and it is a joke how they dealing with me. The one time I called to ask about my money Raj ( their manager) told me that he is done with my bullshit because I keep calling them. There are no words to describe how I feel about them. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! Note : I started paying them since the first day I booked them until 5 days before the lock down. Usually I don't owe them any money until 10 days before the wedding but I was trying to pay my wedding off. So quite frankly all the money they have from me was because I was trying to be on top of my wedding. They are thieves and they should refund all my money!!
    Cecelia S. Married on 07/27/2019

Poor service venue falling apart

Oh Boy where do I even start! First and foremost Jeff is the absolute WORSE host or whatever his job title at The Lake Chateau is. Very unprofessional has ZERO communication skill with guest and his staff, bad attitude and unorganized. My mother rented out the Atrium room for her wedding, when I walked in to start decorating not only was everything set up wrong but their was a bucket on the floor to catch water leaking from the ceiling. The amount of money she spent on the venue and the service she received was not matched. After I finished setting up inside I went outside to make sure everything was set up right for her ceremony and as soon as I walked outside I was greeted with an insane amount of geese CRAP that was supposed to be power washed before we arrived. After the ceremony 2 more parts of the ceiling were leaking inside and our food was placed right under it. Again Jeff with his smart remarks and no solutions to anything did NOTHING about it. During the whole process working with Jeff was just an absolute HORRIBLE experience. I would NEVER RECOMMEND THE LAKE CHATEAU IN WOODBRIDGE TO ANYONE!!! Stay far away from this place when you come in to book a party with them everything is all good and dandy once the contract is signed and everything is payed for it goes down hill from there! The food was unorganized and not everything was brought out my mothers wedding cake was lost for a half hour and soo much more SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE! We were promised 2 “suites” one for the groomsmen and another for the bride and her bridesmaids Poor groomsmen had to get ready in a room with no air conditioner in 80 something degree weather our bridal “suite” had a.c but a dirty bathroom! Our venue room had little air blowing we kept asking for the air to be turned down because our guest were getting hot Jeff and I quote said “ YOUR HOT BECAUSE YOUR DANCING” !! The Lake Chateau is a joke yea the “upgrades” are nicer looking than before but major problems need to be handle along with communication before they start booking parties for an absurd amount of money!