LaFrance Glam Artistry Reviews

4 | Millbury, MA

4 Reviews for LaFrance Glam Artistry

Jacqueline · Married on 07/14/2018

Nicole was did an incredible job on my bridal makeup and my bridesmaids makeup. My bridesmaid each have a different style and comfortability with how much makeup they wear and she listened to each one and made them feel comfortable and beautiful. I would highly recommend! She is the best!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 03/10/2018

I had to take a second to write a review for my lovely friend Nicole that did our hair and makeup for my wedding this past March. Nicole is nothing less than professional, accommodating for any schedule, and she is extremely talented! She was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to another bride in a heartbeat! Nicole made me feel fabulous from the moment that I entered the salon to the second that I walked out. If you’re looking for someone that will make you look and feel your best (and crack some serious jokes to help you get rid of those wedding day jitters) Nicole is your girl! I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Haley · Married on 05/26/2017

Nicole and her crew were absolutely amazing! They did hair and make up for my sisters entire wedding party and every single one of us looked flawless. I highly recommend giving Nicole and her crew the honors on making you look perfect on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Michael Tagliaferro · Married on 11/24/2018

Everything I could have asked for

Nicole LaFrance was amazing to work with. She listed to what I wanted and delivered. The makeup for all the girls was perfect and we could not have asked for anything more. Nicole and her staff were on time and and responded to every question and change we made. She made everything easy. Her care free upbeat spirit is refreshing and made the day stress free and fun! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2018