54 Reviews for Lafayette Hill Studios

Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
29 Lafayette Hill Studios Reviews

They were amazing! We are so happy with our pictures and video!! We can not wait to have a viewing party for our family so we can all look at everything together and enjoy their amazing work and re-live what is the best day of our lives so far!!!

Profile Picture James, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are thrilled with Ben and Andrew! I keep watching Emmy's montage over and over and I have tears streaming down my face every time - it's incredible! Yes, the pictures and video clips are all ours, but the way they strung it together into the Story of her life, with her own soundtrack, is just amazing - so emotional, timed so perfectly and just perfect. I can't wait to see the video of the whole day, and the recap! LHS helped make our daughter's bat mitzvah perfect, a day to remember forever and I couldn't be happier we chose them to capture it all. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Fern, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I along with our families absolutely love the video trailer! Ben and Jonhathan did an excellent job! We are so excited to see the finished product!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

On Saturday March 26, 2016- Carly Rubenstein and Chad Levitt were married. Together they became Mr. & Mrs. Chad Levitt.
It was Truly a SPECTACULAR DAY!
We had the most amazing Photography Studio which was LAFAYETTE HILL STUDIOS!
PAUL & BEN AND STAFF WERE OUTSTANDING! THEY WORKED FROM MORNING UNTIL NIGHT AND DIDN'T MISS A SHOT OR A BEAT!
No matter how crowded our room was they were right there making every picture perfect! They knew exactly what they were doing!
How lucky we were that they were able to be with our families for this most WONDERFUL WEDDING FOR CARLY AND CHAD!
I WAS AMAZED THAT EVERY SHOT THEY TOOK HAD TO BE RIGHT!
IT WAS VERY CLEAR THAT YOU TAKE A LOT OF PRIDE IN YOUR PROFESSION! SETTING UP EVERY PICTURE MAKING SURE THE LIGHTING WAS RIGHT. ALSO MAKING SURE THAT WE HAD A SMILE ALL OUR FACES WHEN WE NEEDED TO SMILE.
WE MET WITH PAUL AND BEN ON OCCASION TO GO OVER WHAT CARLY AND CHAD WANTED AND I MUST SAY THAT THEY HEARD EVERY WORD. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE TAKING PICTURES!
WE HAD A TIMELINE AND WE WERE RIGHT ON! THEY NEVER MISSED A SHOT OR A BEAT!
FROM THE LOGAN TO THE ART MUSEUM TO RODEPH SHALOM TO VIE THEY WERE THERE!
EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I HAVE SEEN HAS BEEN SIMPLY OUTSTANDING! THE BRIDE AND GROOM WERE GORGEOUS TO BEGIN WITH BUT YOU EVEN MADE THEM EVEN A MORE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE & GROOM!
YOU CAPTURED THE BEAUTY AS WELL AS THE PERSONALITY OF BOTH CARLY AND CHAD.
THE PICTURES OF VIE ARE JUST AS I PICTURED THEY WOULD BE.
YOU CAPTURED THE WARMTH OF THE ROOM THAT WAS IN YOUR CAMERA'S LENSE AND YOU BROUGHT IT TO LIFE.
THE FLOWERS FROM BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS WERE CAPTURED PERFECTLY!
IT IS A SHAME WE CANT SMELL THEM!
IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF USING LAFAYETTE HILL PHOTOGRAPHY YOU PICKED THE RIGHT VENDOR!
PAUL AND BEN AND STAFF TAKE A BOWL YOU DESERVE IT FOR GIVING OUR FAMILIES AND GUESTS HAVE THE BEST WEDDING MEMORIES TO REMEMBER FOREVER!
IT IS A HONOR FOR ME TO RECCOMEND YOU TO ALL.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vicki B., 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Lafayette Hills Studios is by far the best in the business in Philadelphia. I can not emphasize enough how delighted we were working with Ben, Paul, and the rest of the staff. The quality of their work is second to none. They are extremely talented, very experienced, and take a huge amount of pride in their work. They work hard ! These go above and beyond to ensure a quality product. If you are looking for someone to capture the moment at your special event and need to make sure that you hiring the best , Lafayette Hill Studios will not let you down. These guys are the best in best in the business. Second to none. We are extremely delighted with the quality of their work. They captured every priceless moment of our wedding which will be cherished for years and generation to come. Thank You LHS!

-Chad Levitt

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chad, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

great work could not have been more pleased

Profile Picture User6592516, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We booked with lafayette Hill Studios and had two photographers. Our wedding day was a LONG day! Michelle and Adam never skipped a beat! they where soooo much fun! They had alot of creativity and took ideas and make you feel comfortable and have fun like as if they are apart of your whole group. you can tell they LOVE what they do! when they get a perfect shot they are like kids in a candy store! I would highly recomend! and will use them for all of my events!

Profile Picture User4063403, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful Group....took great shots of everything and then some couldn't have asked for a better group.

Profile Picture erin, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Originally I didn't want video, then I realized how much I wanted captured that day -- from the historic neighborhood where we married, to the beautiful church, to the reception and more. I wanted to have my friends and family on film, giving their best wishes. I wanted to see the day unfold from other perspectives, so I decided to get a video. There are tons of companies out there, and I found Lafayette Hill studios through Wedding Wire. I met with Ben Yoblick who was the ultimate non-salesman and just a great, professional guy. He reviewed all the services with me, didn't try to talk me into anything, and listened to what I wanted. We remained in touch after I signed the contract, then again in person once I was assigned a videographer. We had Jack H. film our wedding and he was great as well, very low-key, non-intrusive, did exactly what we wanted. I keep stressing now that I've been through the wedding process that a bride and groom must invest in professionals who know their stuff so you can relax and enjoy your wedding, knowing everything is in good hands. I wanted shots of the historic neighborhood where we got married (Old City in Philadelphia), and the river, etc. and Jack honored all my requests. He thought of unique shots but didn't make us stage everything. We were so happy with the service. We haven't received the wedding video yet, but we can't wait to see the final product. If you are getting married in the Philadelphia area or beyond, contact Lafayette Hill and support this family business that gets it right!

Profile Picture User3505642, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography

Everything was handled in a professional manor. From our fist meeting with you to the conclusion of receiving the wedding video. Thank-you for making this a memorable day. My husband and I loved the way you captured the key moments of the day. We will cherish this video always.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video was fantastic! The LHS team captured our best moments and created a beautiful memory of our special evening!

Our photographers worked long and hard to get the very best photos! Thanks LHS!

Profile Picture Todd, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I did not use Lafayette Hill Studios for a wedding, but I have used them for 2 and now my 3rd bar/bat mitzvah...which in today standards...are weddings. The staff at Lafayette Hill Studios really know their craft. They come to the event looking professional and put on a professional job. From start to finish they are the best photograhers around. There is always more than one photographer so they are able to capture the entire event. One photographer is not running around the room taking one picture while something very memorable is happening somewhere else at the celebration. They have more than one phototgrapher and they are sure to capture every memorable event of the celebration.

Their final product is also very well thought out. Time and care is taken with every photo and with every layout in the final albums. I am a third time returning client and I could only hope they are still around for the next celebrations of my children....their weddings.

You will really miss out if you decide to choose another vendor. They are the best!!!! Truely......

Profile Picture User3442285, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Thank you so very much to Paul and his team at Lafayette Studios for doing such a beautiful job with our photos and videography on our wedding day. Paul even went above and beyond to drive us to take pictures with City Hall when our reception had concluded late in the night. We sincerely appreciate the Lafayette Studios team making us feel like royalty on our special day.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lafayette Hill Studios did an exceptional job with our wedding. The photography was above our expectations. Thank you for capturing our wedding so beautifully!

Profile Picture Alysia, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This studio did an incredible job for us. My wife and I didn't really know a whole lot about professional wedding photography and videography and were intimidated the prices we saw when we started looking. But Paul brought us in to meet with him at the studio, showed us examples of their work, and explained in detail the whole process and answered every question we had and it was clear that they had the chemistry and quality that we were hoping to find. On our big day, they were always at the right places at the right times to catch every special moment and the final product was amazing! I think it was about 20 seconds in seeing our video for the first time when the tears started. And the detail and artistry that they crafted our wedding album with was breathtaking. Plus, the quality of the material used means we'll be able to pass it down through the generations intact. I could go on and on, but the point is they are true professionals and captured our wedding in a way we could've only dreamed.

Profile Picture Jack, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lafayette Hill studios did a fantastic job for our wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing.They knew exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it. They were not intrusive in any way. And the finished product was a joy. I would hire this company for any event. My thanks to Paul, Ben and the gang at Lafayette Hill studios

Profile Picture Marilyn, 11/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Paul and his staff captured every moment for my family and friends. Their professional and gracious attitude complimented my service and ceremony! I am so pleased with their work and would hire them for any other events in the future! Thank you LHS!!

Profile Picture T., 11/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

These guys are amazing! Paul is "the man"! Starting with the engagement photos and continuing through the wedding, he really caught the moment. Paul and crew are real professionals. They know where to be to get the perfect picture. The day of the wedding, they arrived to take pictures of the bridal party getting ready at 10am and did not stop taking pictures until 11:30pm. Highly recommend you check-out their studio and samples. (We did.) You won’t want to use anyone else! The albums that they create are second to none. Their layout style and positioning tell the story much better than most photographers that just place pictures on the pages. People are blown away by the albums. You really feel it. Just AWESOME! (Not just another “me too” album like you get from most other photographers or online.)

We also used Lafayette Hill Studios for the video as well. Mike and his crew go the extra mile. Having 2 video cameras makes a difference. They tend to catch many of the side moments that one camera might miss. They also get 2 angles on the main events leading to a much better result. It is obvious that they spent countless hours splicing and editing film to create a perfect story.

After the event is over, the pictures and videos frame the lasting memories. Lafayette Hill Studios photographers and videographers rise above the crowd. Not just taking pictures and videos . . . but capturing the moment and telling your story. Many photographers and videographers talk the talk. These guys walk the walk. Highly, highly recommend! BTW, we are not related or have any connection . . . first time using Lafayette Hill Studios . . . might seem like this review is too good . . . but they earned it! My daughter the bride is soooooo happy! (Isn’t that what counts!)

Profile Picture Sam, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We thought Paul and his team did a FANTASTIC job!! Paul was a pleasure to work with and very flexible. He usually does his engagement photos in a park, and we asked to do them throughout the city. He was very accommodating, and took us to multiple locations around the city. On the wedding day, he was GREAT! Although he was "all over" he was all over in a good way! I feel as though he captured so many amazing moments and was always ready to snap away. A lot of people feel as though their photographer gets in the way, but we NEVER felt that way about Paul and his team. This was also the case with the videographer. He was never in the way, and we never felt as though he was a burden on the day. They captured so many great moments, and were VERY creative.

Paul is a perfect mix of business and fun. He doesnt let people goof off and is serious about getting the job done. But, he is very fun and humorous when taking his pictures.

Paul gave us many options of photo books, and signing boards, etc. He offers a lot of options!! With that said, things get pricey, so consider what is most important to you. Keeping price in mind, Paul was extremely conscious of our budget and accommodating. He worked with us on price and we felt he was very generous. I absolutely recommend Lafayette Hill Studios for both photography and videography!!

Profile Picture Carli, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Lafayette Hill Studios produced an amazing video for my wife and I. The creativity of the capture as well as the professionalism of the crew made for an amazing experience and an amazing product. We actually watch our wedding video! Many of our friends watch the video once and then it sits on the shelf. But for our wedding, Lafayette Hill created a piece that is entertaining and beautiful. So every now and a again, we take out our wedding, pop some popcorn, and relive that amazing day.

Profile Picture User3619637, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They did a wonderful job on the stills as well as the videography. I have wonderful photos and a lovely video that is a treasure to me and my family. I lost my sweet dear Mother two months after my wedding. The video and pictures captured her essence and beauty and I'll treasure them always. The wedding albumn is one of the nicest I have ever seen. The collages and overlays are tasteful and artful. The staff at Layfayette are top notch.

Profile Picture Rose, 5/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Thank you so much for providing professional and creative video and photography for our wedding! Paul really made us feel comfortable from the first time we spoke with him, and his pictures speak for themselves! Ben and the video crew created a great video that I show my friends every chance I get. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3447825, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lafayette Hill Studios was awesome to work with for our wedding photography! With a busy summer and fall schedule, Paul squeezed in our engagement shoot 6 weeks before the wedding-- and had prints ready for us to display at the reception! Paul worked so hard on the day of our wedding to truly capture every moment. Everyone in the bridal party was in awe at how many pictures he took and how he and his assistant seemed to be EVERYWHERE, never missing a moment. Everyone at LHS is so friendly and helpful, you will NOT REGRET booking with them! Thanks Paul, Marilyn and Sid for helping to makeg my wedding day wonderful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/26/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul was great! Starting from our engagement photo session, my husband and I were so happy we chose Lafayette Hill Studios - The engagement photos were beautiful. The day of the wedding, Paul and his assistants were right on time and seemed to be everywhere! So many pictures to choose from! He even offered to make a trip with us to Broad St. after the reception was over so that we could a picture with City Hall in the background at night. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/12/09, 5 Reviews