208 Reviews for LadyCakes

Groom's Cake (3)
Cookies (2)
Dessert Buffet (1)
187 LadyCakes Reviews

I had a cake made for my daughters 1st party and it came out better then I ever expected. The cake not only look beautiful but it tasted delicious. I would definitely be doing business here again and will recommend to all my friends.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/12/22, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design

Bess was so easy to work with and made a gorgeous and delicious cake! I have absolutely no complaints!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Cakes

Lady cakes was included in our pricing when we hired the Sanibel Harbor Marriott for our venue. Bess was super easy to work with. She was hilarious and fun! We chose to go with cupcakes and a smaller top cake to cut. The treats were to die for!! She made some changes to an existing cupcake for us to fit our colors and we couldn't stop eating them for days to come!! Excellent bakery!! Excellent service!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Bess was easy to work with and makes the best cupcakes I have ever eaten! Also, very flexible when I had some additional requests.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

From the moment we walked in the bakery, Bess envisioned all that we wanted on our wedding cake! Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing and we had only but great comments on how delicious it was. Thank you Bess for being part of our wedding! - Mr. and Mrs. Eyrich

Profile Picture Philip, 6/2/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was wonderful working with Bess and her team! I had the pleasure of meeting with Bess with one of my bridesmaids for the tasting. She totally understood what I was going for, and was honest about some of my expectations- coming from Illinois it didn't dawn on me that cake melts in Florida! The detail that went into my wedding cake was beyond anything I could have imagined. I absolutely love the pictures that were taken, and so happy we chose to have the cake as a focal point at our reception. Bess, thank you so much for listening to me, providing the wedding cake of my dreams, and being a part of my special day. Not only was the cake beautiful on the outside, it was delicious on the inside! It felt so good to stuff my face with cake and then dance the night away!

Photo for LadyCakes Review - The detail! I loved the intricate details on the cake-
Profile Picture Jamie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful!!
All staff was very helpful and friendly & their recommendations helped us to find the perfect cake for our special day.
Can't wait to visit Florida again to stop by and try more of the delicious things on their menu!

Profile Picture ISABEL, 5/17/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Bess and her team were great and incredibly professional at creating our wedding cake and cupcakes. We will certainly be visiting the shop for future sweet treats!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes

if I could give a 6/5 i would - our wedding cake was not only beautifully designed but tasted delicious! thank you Bess!

Profile Picture Michael, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was probably the most talked about thing after our wedding! We selected a 3 tier cake with 3 different flavors and everyone has told me it was the best cake they EVER had! We really enjoyed meeting with Bess and she was so patient and understanding when listening to our vision. We trusted her to bring it to life and she delivered a beautiful cake! I have already referred her to several people and will continue to do so. Thanks!

Profile Picture Ruby, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

We had Bess do our wedding cake and we absolutely loved it! We have been to at least 5 weddings this past year and our cake had the most positive reviews. Our guests were even asking if they could have seconds of the cake! You will not be disappointed with anything you order from Ladycakes.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The wedding cake and cupcakes were amazing. I know we ordered enouge. We didn’t have one cupcake or the cake left. The m&m’s and chocolate kisses were still on the table. The guest kept telling me all night how good it was. Thank you, for helping to make our wedding a huge success

Profile Picture Peggy, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We got married at the Pink Shell, and our wedding cake from LadyCakes was included in our package. We are so lucky it was, because Bess is excellent! She sat down with us before our wedding and helped us envision the perfect cake to fit our theme. Not only was it beautiful, our guests raved about how delicious it was! We were able to pick two flavors, and neither one disappointed. We were so impressed by Bess that we also used LadyCakes to bake cupcakes for the rehearsal dinner in lieu of a groom's cake. We had a great time picking flavors from the wide variety she offers, all of which were so tasty! We would highly recommend LadyCakes - not only for weddings, but for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Bess is amazing and so talented! I gave her a picture of the cake I wanted for my wedding, and she created exactly that! She was great communicating with my other vendors as well. We had a vanilla bean frosting with raspberry cake and let’s just say, most people went up for seconds!

Profile Picture sasha, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! Bess was so sweet, friendly, and professional to work with. We are so happy that she was part of our special day. Could not be happier with our wedding cake. We highly recommend LadyCakes!

Profile Picture Vida, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We contracted for a 7-Tier Wedding cake. The dream of a beautiful and tasty wedding cake was one of our requirements for our wedding. Bess did an amazing job with figuring both of our ideas and putting it into one cake without compromising elegance and consistency. On the day of the wedding Bess went to the reception location to drop off the cake, noticed the decorator grossly failed at her obligation, and proceeded to stay for almost 3 additional hours to help. When I saw her there I was speechless. She went above and beyond her own duties, and took her time to help as if we were close friends or family. She separated the business aspect of her responsibilities and was so considerate of our day that writing this small recommendation is nothing compared to the gratitude I have for her and Lady Cakes as a whole. Aside from those details. When it comes to the cake itself, we selected Salted Caramel Pretzel and Blueberry on a fondant cake. The Fondant was a perfect consistency and the flavors were immaculate. Not one complaint from anyone on the cake, and not one crumb was left over, even though we ordered more cake than we had guests.

Profile Picture Angel, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

I was referred to LadyCakes through my venue, they had a contract with the company. I was super impressed with the owner of the company. She met with me and fiancé and reviewed several albums of photos with us to find exactly what we were looking for. The cake tasted absolutely amazing and did not disappoint. She took care of everything for us and delivered the cake to the venue on time and had everything set up when we arrived. It was by far amazing service and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Zoe, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

LadyCakes is an amazing wedding vendor! For one, she is super straightforward and will tell you exactly what she thinks will be best for your vision. When I came into the shop I was struggling with how to tie nautical and beach wedding together on a cake, she simplified it for me and sketched the most beautiful cake for our big day. Then when we were struggling with flavors, she asked my fiance what dessert we make together. His answer: funfetti cupcakes. So what did she do? She suggested we do our own version of Funfetti for the wedding. And guess what, not one bite was left of our 3-Tier cake and 72 cupcakes. We actually had guests placing cupcakes in their purses to eat on the ride home from the venue. We highly suggest LadyCakes for your wedding day dessert.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

LadyCakes in amazing! Her cupcakes are incredible. When my mom and I met with her I had showed her several photos of cakes I had liked and gave her the overall feel of our wedding. She took my vision and turned it into reality. The cake was delicious and the cupcakes went quickly. My fiancé (now husband!) is not a huge dessert person and he kept asking for more cake!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We used LadyCakes for our destination wedding! They were wonderful to work with and very accommodating! Hurricane Irma hit the weekend of our wedding and they were immediately on top of the rescheduling process and stayed in constant contact! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used LadyCakes for our wedding cake following our wedding on Sanibel Island. It was beautiful and of course tasted great. It was the perfect size for our group.

Profile Picture Harry, 10/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bess at LadyCakes is truly amazing.. From the moment you walk in for your tasting to the day your dream wedding cake is delivered it is all about you! We simply could not have asked for a wonderful experience.. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING was too much to ask for... Even postponing three days before due to a hurricane! Just go there. Treat yourself and your guests to a total dream of a cake!
Thank you Bess, for being such an amazing part of our very, very special day! ❤️
Love,
Leanna

Profile Picture Leanna, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

We used Lady Cakes for our rehearsal and wedding cake. They both tasted amazing! The rehersal cake was just what I had asked for and the wedding cake was simply gorgeous. My only regret is not getting a bigger cake so we had more leftover!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/7/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Loved my wedding cake!. Ladycakes was recommended by our wedding venue and I couldn't be happier with our cake. Beautiful AND delicious. Thanks so much!
-Linda and Mike Alloway