Ladybug Cakes Reviews

6 | West Palm Beach, FL

6 Reviews for Ladybug Cakes

6 Ladybug Cakes Reviews

Gaddiel · Married on 05/25/2013

We planned a destination wedding in FL & couldn't do a tasting, so we had to go off of gut instinct. The cake was beautiful and delicious! YUM. Moist, rich, well structured, so tasty. Caroline was great to work with. She fit us in to her already busy schedule and was kind enough to deliver the cake. 5 starts all the way for her service and product!

Kate · Married on 10/06/2012

Caroline is fabulous! Our wedding cake turned out beautiful and it tasted delicious. She is so talented and creative - we chose a simple style cake but she was willing to do anything for us. I will book her again for future celebrations.

• Hermione

Hermione · Married on 07/14/2012

I love her cake.
    Affordable price
    Taste good
    And beautiful

Caroline is amazing - our cake was so beautiful and we couldn't be happier with it! PLUS, the cake itself was so yummy!!! We look forward to eating it on our one year! :) We highly recommend her and her delicious cakes!

• Y

Yasmine · Married on 08/27/2011

Caroline is an amazing artist and very very nice person. We loved our cakes. Great price, tasted amazing.

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2011

Caroline provided me with sketches prior to deciding what I wanted not oly did she accept every single change I made over and over again, she was so helpful in making sure my day was perfect. The cake was superb! and tasted Knock out! I had so many comments about the cake. I would recommend her to everyone.