Ladybird Paper Co. Reviews

6 | Dallas, TX

6 Reviews for Ladybird Paper Co.

Nancy Heath · Married on 05/01/2020

Personalized Gift Project

Alexandra was so great to work with. She is incredibly professional. She responded immediately to my inquiries, finished the project ahead of schedule and her work is beautiful. I highly recommend her and would work with her again without hesitation.

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Kendall

Kendall Schoenecker · Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful Custom Invitations

I can't say enough good things about Ladybird Paper Company! The owner of Ladybird, Alexandra, was professional and promptly responded to my questions. The invitations she created for me were beautiful, tasteful, and the quality was excellent. They were also packaged well so that when they arrived they were in perfect condition. I received numerous compliments from guests about them, and would not hesitate to use Ladybird again for another special life event or party.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Deborah Fosdick · Married on 02/11/2019

Rehearsal dinner place cards as well as the invitations outside envelopes

Alexandra was so easy to work with on everything. We were delayed in getting a project to her yet she got it out on time.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Kristen Zick · Married on 12/09/2018

Alex is an extremely talented calligrapher!

Her amazing work (including place cards & invitation addressing) added an extra special touch to our big day! She addressed our invitations beautifully, ensuring the font and color were just right, stuffed them, and mailed them. What a huge relief to have someone else take care of such an important wedding to-do list item in a timely and professional manner! Her responses were incredibly quick and she always confirmed decisions if there was any ambiguity. I thought I knew what I wanted as place cards but she suggested something different and it was even better than I had imagined! Calligraphy is sometimes a lost art but I'm thankful to have found Ladybird!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Sara · Married on 09/09/2018

I had a great experience with Ladybird Paper Co. Everything was handcrafted and beautifully done. She did everything from my Save the Dates, invitations, custom envelopes, table numbers, and seating chart. We had such a great experience we are already planning on having her do our Christmas cards and custom envelopes; it makes such a difference being able to send our family and friends something that is so unique and beautiful.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2018

Great work, on-time service, thoughtful

I purchased a sign from Ladybird as a gift for a family member. I shared with Alexandra what I was thinking and she helped guide me in some key decisions that I didn’t know how to make (like sizing the piece and selecting an appropriate font). With her vision, we were able to come up with a plan that she executed perfectly and in the timeframe we discussed. She was very transparent throughout the process (with regard to both pricing and also status of the work). I can’t wait to share this gift with my family! I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Sent on 12/06/2018