Lady Slipper Affairs & Events Reviews

Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 5
Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 6
Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 7

Jennine · Married on 07/27/2019

Creative, professional and personable! Highly recommend her services!

Lady slippers is phenomenal! She was incredibly professional, personable and creative. It was like she knew exactly what I wanted for our special day without me having to tell her. I got so many compliments from my guests asking for her card and contact info because they were so impressed with how she transformed a plain simple space into a fun, whimsical, playful space for family and friends to celebrate love and new beginnings! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for help with set up, design ideas and breakdown!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Victoria · Married on 06/09/2019

I had Diane help me with my daughters first birthday party and it came out absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for it to be any more perfect!! The decor and the signs and the customization of everything was beautiful! I will definitely be going back for future events!! Highly recommend, thanks Diane!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia Pike · Married on 06/08/2019

She brought my vision to life! Fantastic experience!

I first met Diane at a bridal show at UConn when my fiance and I were very early on in our wedding planning. I was absolutely amazed to see all of the decor she had and it was definitely a plus that you could simply rent (not buy) whatever you needed for your big day. I didn't want the hassle of spending $ and time making decor when I would likely throw it out after the wedding. From my first meeting with Diane to our wedding day, it was an absolute pleasure and so fun working with her. Not only does she LOVE weddings, but she has an amazing natural talent of listening to what you want and making it come to life for the big day. The decor Diane provided/made for our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more - everything was perfectly put together and complemented the venue and our theme so well. We got so many compliments and everyone loved the decor, so much so that many of our guests snapped pictures of everything before the ceremony started. If you aren't sure where to start with decor for an event and are in need of a professional who is knowledgeable, genuine, and fun to work with, look no further than Diane at Lady Slipper Affairs & Events. She is amazing, and I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 13
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 14
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 15

Darci Daleo · Married on 05/25/2019

The perfect solution to wedding decorating

Working with Diane was such a pleasure. Such a great collection of decorations to chose from that made my daughters wedding complete. Everything was delivered to the venue on time and in perfect condition. We couldn't have pulled off such a magical wedding without Diane's assistance.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 16
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 17
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 18

Kathy Noble-Kline · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful decor for my daughter's wedding

We are so glad we had Diane help with the decor for my daughter's wedding. She was wonderful to work with - she had great ideas and suggestions after listening to our vision for the special day. Having her do the set up and break down on that day just helped make the day go so smoothly. She helped by putting together the welcome bags for our guests as well. She even bought some extra items when it turned out that I didn't buy enough for everyone. I would highly recommend using Diane for your special event!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Jeneen

Jeneen · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream became Reality

From the second I met Diane, I could just tell what a beautiful person she was. But now that I have experienced her skill and have been blessed with the graceful way she fulfills the need of a bride, I’m blown away. She communicates and is punctual, she helps with ideas when you’re stumped, and she is cool calm and collected in the face of last minute change! She took my vision and made a reality and we will always be grateful for that.
    ~The Caro Family
    Also, she has the cutest shop ever with all your needs...don’t buy it when you can rent it!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 19
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 20
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 21
  • Kearney

Kearney · Married on 04/14/2019

Super helpful!

Diane was amazing, responsive and flexible! I maybe changed my decorations order 50 times and she took it all in strides. Have already recommended her to a colleague and will continue to do so.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 22
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 23

Nicky · Married on 04/07/2019

Great service!

It was a pleasure to work with Diane she made everything so easy on me. She did our arch and not only set it up but decorated it as well and it came out better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend giving her a call for anything you need!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Ashley James

Ashey · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazzinggg!

I am so happy that we chose Lady Slipper Events for our wedding! Diane was so great to work with from start to finish. Diane and her team did an incredible job - everything looked stunning! The decor was gorgeous and they created the wedding of our dreams. Diane made the stressful process of figuring out the decor and florals for the wedding MUCH easier! She was so easy to work with and flexible to our needs and budget! She was also very thorough in remembering what we discussed after every phone call and each detailed email. She definitely brought our vision to life with such ease and catered to our needs the whole time. She was also so generous to meet with us whenever and help answer any questions! It was so easy bringing my Pinterest dream to life and customizing centerpieces, color schemes, and floral arrangements with Lady Slipper! Both my husband and I loved our decorations at the church and reception and were very happy to see it all come together after just a month of planning! We also received many compliments on it so we would HIGHLY recommend Lady Slipper Events for any of your decor needs!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Robin Sheridan · Married on 10/07/2018

Lovely items reasonably priced, professional and friendly service!

I rented some items for a wedding recently and Diane was professional, flexible, and friendly. There was a very quick response to emails and any questions I had. Her rates are reasonable and she has a lovely storefront where you can see the items. It was like walking through a roomful of Pinterest dreams, but someone else did all the work!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Abigail · Married on 07/07/2018

So helpful

Lady Slipper Events was amazing! Our florist fell through a month before the wedding and Diane was able to get all the flowers I needed on short notice.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 24
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 25
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 26
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 27
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 28

Janet · Married on 11/03/2017

Diana and her team are angels. Everyone keeps telling us how beautiful everything looked at the wedding. It was a great stress relief to know somebody else was taking care of that and I could really just relax and enjoy the day. If you are thinking of using her, I will tell you in my first phone I cried when I got off the phone. All my stress melted away.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 29
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 30
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 31

Litsa · Married on 06/09/2017

I highly recommend Lady Slipper! The beautiful pieces I got for my daughter's quinceañera made the room so eleqant and unique. The helped me create a one of a kind sign that my daughter will treasure forever! Thank you Lady Slipper!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

When you have a vision or an idea of a dream wedding sometimes you can't articulate it as well as you'd like. Or even if you have just a couple ideas and are looking for some guidance in the creativity world. The Lady Slipper team will with out a doubt blow your mind over and over again. They helped me see the ideas I had through, and they also gave me some of their own ideas that fit perfectly with my vision. We had a NYE wedding, and every guest we had made a comment along the way with how "perfect" everything was. Some also asked us if we could throw that party every year because of how much fun it was. I couldn't agree more it was absolutely perfect!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2016

Diane was amazing to work with. We got in contact with her about 30 days before our wedding. My husband had refinished an easel and we were looking for someone to write on it. The easel was going to be used outside for our ceremony telling guests to "choose a seat not a side, were all family once the knot is tied". Diane listened to my thoughts for the easel and sent me over a picture when completed. We couldn't have been happier with the penmanship, time and effort. Unfortunately two days before our wedding, the weather forecast wasn't looking good. I called Diane in a panic and let her know how much this easel meant to us. Twenty four hours before the wedding Diane was able to write on the other side of the easel so we could use it for our now indoor ceremony. Her ability to take on a task with such short notice meant the world to us. Everyone loved the easel! Diane also made us a custom sign for our cupcakes as well as hanging "reserved signs". We were fortunate to rent mercury votive jars from Diane and her prices can't be beat. Overall we would highly recommend Diane to others. She loves what she does and is willing to go out of her way for others!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Desiree · Married on 08/28/2016

I would let the couple know that they have found the perfect person to do the job ! Diane is amazing at what she does she is so passionate and true to this job ! She was an absolute dream to work with and is the sweetest woman ! Extremely accommodating in all of your needs and is absolutely amazing at this field of work ! She will make everything beautiful and perfect and you won't have a thing to worry. She is just wonderful to work with very reasonably priced and puts her whole heart and soul in everything she does ! She made our day magical and beautiful more than i could have ever imagined ! I would highly recommend her to any Bride looking for the perfect person to help make their magical day beautiful ! Without Diane Im not sure I would have had as smooth less stressful kind of day and months leading up to the day ! Simply love her and her work ! I can not say enough

Sent on 09/24/2016

Joan · Married on 08/27/2016

Diane is a true professional to work with. She has the creativity, personality and work ethic needed to create your most special day.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Tina · Married on 08/20/2016

Lady Slipper events offers the most unique floral arrangements and romantic candles. They made our event feel so special. The service we received was second to none!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Tara · Married on 07/23/2016

Everything was perfect for my wedding- Diane had everything packed and dropped off the day before, and came to set up the beautiful arch the day of. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2016

My son and his fiancé asked me to create the boutonnieres, bouquets, table arrangements and other decorations for their recent wedding and reception. Diane was extremely helpful! Their event was out of state and I did not have any experience with planning and executing such a large and formal gathering. I felt (a bit ;-) overwhelmed! Diane met with me several times and very patiently listened to me to talk through the vision I was asked to create and then suggested how she could help. She was able to get the flowers and greenery that I described, and supplied the apothecary jars, candles, table number holders and easel that I needed. Her rental fees were very fair. Diane's friendly personality, experience and talent helped alleviate the stress I was feeling about creating a beautiful atmosphere so that I could enjoy being Mother of the Groom!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

The décor we rented for our event space was great. Diane was great to work with and the items we rented worked perfectly!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Diane is amazing! She went above and beyond and was so helpful. Her team was great the day of. I could not be more happy with her and the way my wedding came together, I would recommend Lady Slipper Affairs to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Diane was an absolute pleasure to work with on my wedding. She has great enthusiasm and passion for what she does, and it shows in the integrity of her work. She made the vision I had for my wedding come to life and I could not have accomplished it without her. I would recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Diane at Lady Slipper was one of the best vendors for my wedding. We originally hired her to have someone to set up the decor day or and breakdown day after and she did SO MUCH more. She came the day before the event and helped set everything up, provided last minute rentals from her collection that we had overlooked and gave her opinion all while undertaanding my esthetic and vision for our wedding. Always answers her phone or gets back right away and is always nothing but incredibly patient and lovely to talk with. Thank you Diane for making my wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kat · Married on 09/26/2015

If I could give Diane and her team 10 starts.....I absolutely would!!! From the very first meeting, Diane was helpful, enthusiastic and creative in the décor options she presented, and was even willing to make several venue visits to make sure the concepts that we discussed could be flawlessly executed on the big day! We got a TON of compliments on the decorations and the overall ambience created for the event, with a majority of the credit belonging to Diane and Lady Slipper Affairs! Diane's team worked very well with the venue and coordinator, working quickly and efficiently to both set up and break down after the event. If you're looking for a caring, creative and competent partner for your big day decorations, please don't hesitate to give Diane and her team a chance to impress you and your guests!! <3

Sent on 10/12/2015