Lady Slipper Affairs & Events Reviews

Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 5
Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 6
Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 7

Victoria · Getting married on 06/09/2019

I had Diane help me with my daughters first birthday party and it came out absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for it to be any more perfect!! The decor and the signs and the customization of everything was beautiful! I will definitely be going back for future events!! Highly recommend, thanks Diane!!!

Robin Sheridan · Married on 10/07/2018

Lovely items reasonably priced, professional and friendly service!

I rented some items for a wedding recently and Diane was professional, flexible, and friendly. There was a very quick response to emails and any questions I had. Her rates are reasonable and she has a lovely storefront where you can see the items. It was like walking through a roomful of Pinterest dreams, but someone else did all the work!

Abigail · Married on 07/07/2018

So helpful

Lady Slipper Events was amazing! Our florist fell through a month before the wedding and Diane was able to get all the flowers I needed on short notice.

Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 8
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 9
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 10
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 11
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 12

Janet · Married on 11/03/2017

Diana and her team are angels. Everyone keeps telling us how beautiful everything looked at the wedding. It was a great stress relief to know somebody else was taking care of that and I could really just relax and enjoy the day. If you are thinking of using her, I will tell you in my first phone I cried when I got off the phone. All my stress melted away.

Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 13
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 14
    Lady Slipper Affairs & Events 15

Litsa · Married on 06/09/2017

I highly recommend Lady Slipper! The beautiful pieces I got for my daughter's quinceañera made the room so eleqant and unique. The helped me create a one of a kind sign that my daughter will treasure forever! Thank you Lady Slipper!

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

When you have a vision or an idea of a dream wedding sometimes you can't articulate it as well as you'd like. Or even if you have just a couple ideas and are looking for some guidance in the creativity world. The Lady Slipper team will with out a doubt blow your mind over and over again. They helped me see the ideas I had through, and they also gave me some of their own ideas that fit perfectly with my vision. We had a NYE wedding, and every guest we had made a comment along the way with how "perfect" everything was. Some also asked us if we could throw that party every year because of how much fun it was. I couldn't agree more it was absolutely perfect!!!!

Heather · Married on 09/30/2016

Diane was amazing to work with. We got in contact with her about 30 days before our wedding. My husband had refinished an easel and we were looking for someone to write on it. The easel was going to be used outside for our ceremony telling guests to "choose a seat not a side, were all family once the knot is tied". Diane listened to my thoughts for the easel and sent me over a picture when completed. We couldn't have been happier with the penmanship, time and effort. Unfortunately two days before our wedding, the weather forecast wasn't looking good. I called Diane in a panic and let her know how much this easel meant to us. Twenty four hours before the wedding Diane was able to write on the other side of the easel so we could use it for our now indoor ceremony. Her ability to take on a task with such short notice meant the world to us. Everyone loved the easel! Diane also made us a custom sign for our cupcakes as well as hanging "reserved signs". We were fortunate to rent mercury votive jars from Diane and her prices can't be beat. Overall we would highly recommend Diane to others. She loves what she does and is willing to go out of her way for others!

Desiree · Married on 08/28/2016

I would let the couple know that they have found the perfect person to do the job ! Diane is amazing at what she does she is so passionate and true to this job ! She was an absolute dream to work with and is the sweetest woman ! Extremely accommodating in all of your needs and is absolutely amazing at this field of work ! She will make everything beautiful and perfect and you won't have a thing to worry. She is just wonderful to work with very reasonably priced and puts her whole heart and soul in everything she does ! She made our day magical and beautiful more than i could have ever imagined ! I would highly recommend her to any Bride looking for the perfect person to help make their magical day beautiful ! Without Diane Im not sure I would have had as smooth less stressful kind of day and months leading up to the day ! Simply love her and her work ! I can not say enough

Joan · Married on 08/27/2016

Diane is a true professional to work with. She has the creativity, personality and work ethic needed to create your most special day.

Tina · Married on 08/20/2016

Lady Slipper events offers the most unique floral arrangements and romantic candles. They made our event feel so special. The service we received was second to none!

Tara · Married on 07/23/2016

Everything was perfect for my wedding- Diane had everything packed and dropped off the day before, and came to set up the beautiful arch the day of. Thank you so much!

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2016

My son and his fiancé asked me to create the boutonnieres, bouquets, table arrangements and other decorations for their recent wedding and reception. Diane was extremely helpful! Their event was out of state and I did not have any experience with planning and executing such a large and formal gathering. I felt (a bit ;-) overwhelmed! Diane met with me several times and very patiently listened to me to talk through the vision I was asked to create and then suggested how she could help. She was able to get the flowers and greenery that I described, and supplied the apothecary jars, candles, table number holders and easel that I needed. Her rental fees were very fair. Diane's friendly personality, experience and talent helped alleviate the stress I was feeling about creating a beautiful atmosphere so that I could enjoy being Mother of the Groom!

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

The décor we rented for our event space was great. Diane was great to work with and the items we rented worked perfectly!

Diane is amazing! She went above and beyond and was so helpful. Her team was great the day of. I could not be more happy with her and the way my wedding came together, I would recommend Lady Slipper Affairs to anyone and everyone!

Diane was an absolute pleasure to work with on my wedding. She has great enthusiasm and passion for what she does, and it shows in the integrity of her work. She made the vision I had for my wedding come to life and I could not have accomplished it without her. I would recommend her time and time again.

Diane at Lady Slipper was one of the best vendors for my wedding. We originally hired her to have someone to set up the decor day or and breakdown day after and she did SO MUCH more. She came the day before the event and helped set everything up, provided last minute rentals from her collection that we had overlooked and gave her opinion all while undertaanding my esthetic and vision for our wedding. Always answers her phone or gets back right away and is always nothing but incredibly patient and lovely to talk with. Thank you Diane for making my wedding so beautiful!!

Kat · Married on 09/26/2015

If I could give Diane and her team 10 starts.....I absolutely would!!! From the very first meeting, Diane was helpful, enthusiastic and creative in the décor options she presented, and was even willing to make several venue visits to make sure the concepts that we discussed could be flawlessly executed on the big day! We got a TON of compliments on the decorations and the overall ambience created for the event, with a majority of the credit belonging to Diane and Lady Slipper Affairs! Diane's team worked very well with the venue and coordinator, working quickly and efficiently to both set up and break down after the event. If you're looking for a caring, creative and competent partner for your big day decorations, please don't hesitate to give Diane and her team a chance to impress you and your guests!! <3

Diane is just amazing! Lady Slipper was a great choice for my wedding. Diane always responded my emails right away. When I first met her, she completely understood my style and what I was looking for. Also, she provided creative ideas. She went out of her way to make sure that I had the table numbers I wanted. She packed all the rental items carefully. She definitely made the wedding planning less stressful for me. I highly recommend Lady Slipper!

Nancy · Married on 07/19/2015

Lady Slipper did an excellent job setting up a candy table at my son's wedding. I supplied the candy and Diane did all the rest. She used beautiful apothecary jars which she decorated and labeled with attractive labels professionally printed with colorful backing that matched the colors of the candy and the decorated jars. Diane also put a candelabra and flowers on the table. She went out of her way to make sure that she had the correct colored flowers for the table. She also set the table up ahead of time and sent me a email of what the table would look like. This is a very nice service that she provides. With major events it is wonderful to know that you do not have to worry about what the table will look like. I could just relax and know that she was taking care of it and that it looked wonderful. Diane is also very accessible being available in the evenings or on weekends which I valued due to working full time. Her shop is full of numerous items that can be used for various themes and you can tell by Diane's enthusiasm that she loves what she does. Thank you Diane for make a special day even more delightful with your professionalism and great service.

Jan · Married on 07/18/2015

I recently worked with Diane for my Daughter's wedding. She was very professional, answered all my emails promptly and carried out my request to perfection. I felt so relaxed knowing Diane would bring our vision to reality. I also had her do floral arrangements for a Bridal Shower which looked exactly like the picture I showed her. Her shop in Simsbury is beautiful and very inspirational. I would recommend Lady Slipper Events in Simsbury, Ct.

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2015

Dear Diane,
    From the bottom of our hearts we thank you for helping us to create the most magical day of our lives. You saw my vision and you made it a reality. You helped to create the most warm and romantic atmosphere that all of our guests loved. Every detail was beautiful! Thank you, thank you thank you!

Love always,
    Danielle and Jason Levy

Melanie · Married on 05/30/2015

We were thrilled with the level of service and professionalism we received from Lady Slipper Affairs and Events. Diane was highly recommended by one of our family members after another recent wedding. And, we were very grateful. Diane was on top of all the details that we just didn't have time to coordinate ourselves. She helped to negotiate arrangements with vendors, and facilitate the event flow and setup and breakdown process. Diane was incredibly organized, experienced, and highly competent. Plus, she was warm and supportive, offering helpful advice and suggestions along the way. We can't recommend her highly enough!

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Diane is amazing. She designed and produced my wedding programs, menus, place cards, escort cards, table numbers and signage. Her design style is absolutely stunning. I gave her ideas of what I liked then she presented me with a few designs. The only down side was having to choose only one I liked most because I loved them all. I also rented wine barrels, vintage picture frames, galvanized milk jugs, and mason jars from her for décor. When I first spoke with her she didn’t have the 2 wine barrels that I desperately wanted to display in front of the reception hall with flowers. She went out of her way to find them! She has such a large variety of rental pieces and they are all SO unique. The décor added such a romantic feel to the whole reception. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the bill as her prices are incredibly reasonable. Diane as a person is such a pleasure to work with. She was so happy all the time and extremely easy to get along with. I honestly can not say enough good things about her services.

Molly · Married on 05/15/2015

Diane and her staff were absolutely amazing! I had a vision that Lady Slipper helped perfect and execute the day of my wedding so I was able to be stress free on my big day. Diane also made two custom signs for us that were a big hit. Our wedding ceremony and reception both took place in our backyard. The ceremony in the pathed woods and the reception in a large tent. Diane and her staff setup the decor for both. It was perfect. Between there reasonably prized and unique rentals and great design concepts Lady Slipper was everything I hoped for. I would recommend these lady's for any event!

Brooke · Married on 01/03/2015

Diane and her daughter were so kind and helpful. I went to Lady Slipper searching for an affordable, yet still beautiful headpiece. Diane was so flexible as I chose one but then changed my mind! She helped me search for a different headpiece to exchange with the first one. Diane was patient and sweet. The headpiece that I wound up getting was so on target and matched my dress perfectly. It now hangs in my wedding shadowbox! Lady Slipper has so many unique and hand made items. Everyone who is getting married in CT HAS to check them out.