14 Reviews for Lady Di Cakes, LLC

14 Lady Di Cakes, LLC Reviews

Veronica was very responsive and professional. She is known for her cake ball creations and boy, did she deliver. We had three different flavors: chocolate raspberry, cookies n' cream, and peaches n' cream. The cake was so moist and heavenly. Peaches n' cream was definitely a favorite, but all the flavors were delicious! She was very friendly and her creativity is definitely apparent in her designs. We had so many comments on how good the cake was and how different it was! I can't wait until our 1 year anniversary to have some more of her yummy cake! She is amazing and I truly appreciate her!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/2/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved everything about Lady Di Cakes. Not only was Veronica very kind, but she was also very helpful and flexible. While looking at different cakes I loved, she helped me come to a decision on what vision I had for my cake. We chose one with a textured butter cream icing, and she was more than happy to try it out for us, and she did an excellent job! She not only made an absolutely beautiful cake, but it was equally as delicious! She also was willing to make our bottom layer funfetti (my husband and I's favorite!). The cake was a HUGE hit and it was eaten up like crazy! Luckily we got to save about 8-10 slices to take home. Everyone thought it was gorgeous, delicious, and a perfect cake for our wedding (including us). Our Lady Di Cake was also budget friendly, and she also can provide a versatile variety of cakes. I highly recommend Lady Di Cakes. Just take a look at some of her work and find out for yourself! For those of you in the Columbus area, I enjoyed her cake more than I do Resch's! I can't wait for the anniversary cake she will make us in 1 year. :)

Profile Picture Erin, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Finally I get to write a review about my experience with Lady Di Cakes! Lady Di's cakes are to die for. Everyone absolutely loved it. The cake was very beautiful and fit for the kind of wedding we had; simple but classic. Lady is a true professional and was very flexible to work with. The flexible communication mode she uses also made it possible to convey any last minute changes that needed to be made prior to the big day. I will highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Josephine, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing, it was everything I could asked for and more. Most wedding have some leftovers, however we had none! Our guest could not stop talking about the vanilla and fresh strawberry cake layer. We will definitely be using Lady Di services again :-)

Profile Picture User3687149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Lady Di cakes we love it along with our guest. The quality of the cake was out of this world. We will use again, and will refer to everyonr we know.

Thanks

Profile Picture User3176186, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lady Di Cakes made a beautiful cake for my daughter's wedding that was really delicious and super moist. Lady Di was flexible and worked with us to design the cake that my daughter wished for. The cake bites were a big hit at the reception!

Profile Picture Debbie, 1/12/13, 2 Reviews
4.3

I was very happy with the work veronica did..all of my guests loved the cake too..it was beautiful and she did everything she promised to make sure my wedding cake was a success..I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture kimberly, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I TRIED SEVERAL DIFFERENT PLACES FOR MY CAKE AND WHEN I MEANT WITH LADY DI I KNEW THIS WAS THE LADY TO MAKE MY CAKE ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS AND EVERYONE AT THE WEDDING LOVED THE CAKE .IT WAS SO GOOD I PUT IN A ORDER THE NEXT WEEK FOR A PERSONAL ONE FOR MY FAMILY .SHE IS A GREAT PERSON TO WORK.

Profile Picture patricia, 9/29/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

There are only 2 vendors from my wedding day that I would give a 5 out of 5 rating and Lady Di is one of them!!!! Veronica was professional, easy-going, flexible to work with - she went out of her way to make her services and availability easy and practical for me - not to mention the most important part - this lady is talented!!! Her cake pops are to die for and they got everyone at my reception talking because they were soooo delicious! She has a very creative streak and is more than capable of making her cake pops emulate the look and feel of your wedding! Her prices are shockingly reasonable, especially for the quality of service and quality of taste she delivers - I am a fan for life and will use her for any life event that I can come up with an excuse to!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were married three months ago....yet and still we're still talking about how delicious and fabulously decorated our wedding cakes were. Veronica is beyond amazing! Best cake (seriously) I or my husband have EVER (no, seriously) had. Best decision having Veronica and Lady Di Cakes as our cake vendor.

Profile Picture Brandi, 8/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely love Veronica! The professionalism she provides and honesty with her ability to create exactly what you want is top notch!! She's done over a dozen cakes for me from my wedding cake, baby shower cake and birthday cakes!! She's a great person to do business with and I usually never get a cake from anyone but her!! She's well worth the inexpensive price she charges for her quality!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Veronica was great she worked with us to get our desired flavors even doing a second tasting with us to get thw right coffee flavor for one of the flavors we had chosen. She was very professional and our cake looked exactly like the pictures and it was so good and everyone loved it thank you for the great job you did on our cake.

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/14/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakebites are awesome! They were a huge hit. I had the cake bite cake and it was beautiful! I have nothing but great things to say about Lady Di Cakes!

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/28/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved working with Lady Di Cakes. She was very nice and flexible. Her cake tastes amazing and looked beautiful. The price was awesome. We will be using her for any future special occassion cakes.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/30/10, 5 Reviews