Lacey Michelle Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Lacey Michelle Photography

9 Lacey Michelle Photography Reviews
  • Alissa

Alissa · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Lacey is incredible and a true gem!

Lacey was incredible! She made both my fiance and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She captured the sweetest moments so beautifully. She is so much fun to work with, very professional, yet she makes you feel like you have been friends for years. She is undoubtedly talented and a true gem! We were so happy with our engagement photos and cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Lacey Michelle Photography 1

Lacey Michelle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alissa! I loved working with you and Scott and am so so excited to capture your wedding!!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST Photographer We Could Ever Ask For!

We found Laceymichellephoto online as we were in search of a photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. As I scrolled through examples of her work I was so very pleased with how she captured the moment in all of her photos. I immediately contacted her and we scheduled a phone call. During our phone call, I was pleased with how personable she was! She also had quite a bit of experience and exposure in photography and I knew right away that we wanted to move forward and hire her to be our photographer.

We first met Lacey in person during our engagement photo session. Lacey was so friendly and not to mention super helpful with assisting me with picking an outfit for the session. I literally brought a trunk load of clothes so she made it easy to pick the perfect combination for the shoot!

Our engagement session was amazing. We chose a beach setting with Lacey’s recommendation and it was breathtaking. We had so much fun during our session! Lacey made us feel comfortable and we really enjoyed taking the pictures. Lacey sent me a few sneak peeks of the engagement session right away and I was able to have them printed on canvass for the wedding.

Lacey also did a great job of keeping things running smoothly for the wedding day. She had me prepare a “shot list” of all the family/friend photos that for sure we wanted to capture on our wedding day. This was such a great idea and I’m so grateful that we did that!

On the wedding day, things were moving quickly, Lacey did a fantastic job along with her second shooter (I highly recommend going with that package option). Lacey was friendly, flexible and kept things moving! It’s so important to keep things flowing as there was so much going on at once after the ceremony.

I am so pleased with how our photos turned out. We had an amazing experience with Lacey and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking into hiring a photographer for a special event!

Lacey Michelle Photography 2

Laura · Married on 10/11/2018

From the moment we decided to hire Lacey to capture our elopement she was nothing short of amazing to work with. She is equal parts professional, calm, cool, collected, creative & FUN! Lacey delivered in every way imaginable. If you are like us and find being in front of a camera to be intimidating, Lacey’s approachable demeanor makes taking direction while posing like hanging out with an old friend. We are blown away with the color & quality of the photos from our elopement. Thanks to Lacey we are able to share the memories from our special day with our friends & family who couldn’t be there. While we can’t get married twice, we would definitely hire Lacey again!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Lacey Michelle Photography 3

Lacey Michelle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! I loved working with you and Robby and so appreciate the creativity and openness you brought to our shoot! Such a blast together

Stacy · Married on 07/07/2018

Lacey was our photographer for our family photos and we could not be more pleased. She had 2 dozen people to accommodate, including some very opinionated grandparents. Not only was she cooperative and patient, but she was so kind. She treated all of us like family. We couldn't be happier with how the final photos turned out. I would highly recommend Lacey and can't wait to use her again!

Lacey Michelle Photography 4

Hilary · Married on 01/30/2018

Lacey was incredible! Her ability to direct all of the participants was like magic. Her eye for artistic photos is straight out of Vogue. I cannot recommend her enough. Everything about the entire process made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and it was truly an enjoyable time! And the turn around time was shocking! We had some sneak peak shots in a few days!!

Lizzie · Married on 10/06/2017

Lacey was very personable, easy to work with, and responsive. We loved all the photos from our wedding!

Lacey Michelle Photography 5

Alex · Married on 07/14/2017

I got married last summer and it was an absolute pleasure working with Lacey Michelle Photography. Lacey was professional, poised and had a great eye for capturing the small details up to the big important moments. She was very easy to work with and kept the mood light and fun. The pictures turned out beautiful and there were so many amazing photos to choose from. Our friends and family continue to compliment us on the superb quality of our album and we love to show it off! I would wholeheartedly recommend Lacey Michelle Photography.

Lacey Michelle Photography 6
    Lacey Michelle Photography 7
    Lacey Michelle Photography 8
    Lacey Michelle Photography 9
    Lacey Michelle Photography 10
    Lacey Michelle Photography 11
    Lacey Michelle Photography 12

Adriana · Married on 11/25/2016

Lacey was one of the best parts of our wedding!! She and her team were so professional from day one to our special day. She was patient with us when we got swamped with other things or had no clue what was going on and made sure to follow up in order to keep us on track. She helps us organize ourselves, gave us suggestions and timelines, shared opinions, and offered us many options without ever feeling like we were bring pressured. She was very flexible and on the day of our wedding when it rained and we were over an hour late for photos, she just went with the flow and took charge when needed. In addition, we had three separate events: Catholic wedding, Hindu wedding, and Mehendi night and she captured them all beautifully! I cannot speak more highly of her professionalism and more importantly her work. I hate photos of myself and I LOVE the way our photos came out, including the ones of me. I wish I could have another wedding in order to have her take more pictures...we plan to hire her for future photo needs. Hire Lacey, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lacey Michelle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana and Michael!!! So fun working with you both on your AMAZING WEDDING and all of your beautiful celebrations!
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 06/09/2015

We had gotten engaged at Lover's Point in Monterey, CA. Lacey took our photos in the Swan boat, in the water, and up on the rocks. I had expected my husband to have maybe 10 minutes tops of an attention span. Lacey was able to get my husband completely engaged with the process. He listened to every adjustment of pose, and this attention to detail created some really special photos in our favorite city. We gifted a frame to my parents and his, and they both loved the unique character in the shots. Lacey captured our best angles, and the swan boat photos were so whimsical!

Lacey also photographed our wedding in October 2016 at Rockefeller Lodge in San Pablo, CA. Her style was to use natural light, so her suggestions actually affected our schedule in a very positive way. We took all family photos before our ceremony, and she timed the ceremony to start right at the "golden hour" of sunset light. It was magical!

My favorite shots:
    -Our "First Look" in front of my husband's El Camino. My favorite shot of the day.
    -Our "Second First Dance" in the gazebo, under the twinkling lights
    -Our Groomsmen shot after the ceremony, chilling :)
    -Dancing shots of our guests under the twinkling lights outside (she captured the mood perfectly!)

Lacey Michelle Photography 13