6 Reviews for Lacey Michelle Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
6 Lacey Michelle Photography Reviews

Lacey was incredible! Her ability to direct all of the participants was like magic. Her eye for artistic photos is straight out of Vogue. I cannot recommend her enough. Everything about the entire process made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and it was truly an enjoyable time! And the turn around time was shocking! We had some sneak peak shots in a few days!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lacey was very personable, easy to work with, and responsive. We loved all the photos from our wedding!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I got married last summer and it was an absolute pleasure working with Lacey Michelle Photography. Lacey was professional, poised and had a great eye for capturing the small details up to the big important moments. She was very easy to work with and kept the mood light and fun. The pictures turned out beautiful and there were so many amazing photos to choose from. Our friends and family continue to compliment us on the superb quality of our album and we love to show it off! I would wholeheartedly recommend Lacey Michelle Photography.

Photo
Profile Picture Alex, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lacey was one of the best parts of our wedding!! She and her team were so professional from day one to our special day. She was patient with us when we got swamped with other things or had no clue what was going on and made sure to follow up in order to keep us on track. She helps us organize ourselves, gave us suggestions and timelines, shared opinions, and offered us many options without ever feeling like we were bring pressured. She was very flexible and on the day of our wedding when it rained and we were over an hour late for photos, she just went with the flow and took charge when needed. In addition, we had three separate events: Catholic wedding, Hindu wedding, and Mehendi night and she captured them all beautifully! I cannot speak more highly of her professionalism and more importantly her work. I hate photos of myself and I LOVE the way our photos came out, including the ones of me. I wish I could have another wedding in order to have her take more pictures...we plan to hire her for future photo needs. Hire Lacey, you will not be disappointed!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Adriana, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

We had gotten engaged at Lover's Point in Monterey, CA. Lacey took our photos in the Swan boat, in the water, and up on the rocks. I had expected my husband to have maybe 10 minutes tops of an attention span. Lacey was able to get my husband completely engaged with the process. He listened to every adjustment of pose, and this attention to detail created some really special photos in our favorite city. We gifted a frame to my parents and his, and they both loved the unique character in the shots. Lacey captured our best angles, and the swan boat photos were so whimsical!

Lacey also photographed our wedding in October 2016 at Rockefeller Lodge in San Pablo, CA. Her style was to use natural light, so her suggestions actually affected our schedule in a very positive way. We took all family photos before our ceremony, and she timed the ceremony to start right at the "golden hour" of sunset light. It was magical!

My favorite shots:
-Our "First Look" in front of my husband's El Camino. My favorite shot of the day.
-Our "Second First Dance" in the gazebo, under the twinkling lights
-Our Groomsmen shot after the ceremony, chilling :)
-Dancing shots of our guests under the twinkling lights outside (she captured the mood perfectly!)

Photos