Laced in Letters Reviews

Laced in Letters 3
Laced in Letters 4

Chelsea Sigler · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Best Around

If I could give 100 stars I would! She is an absolute pleasure to work with and everything I got exceeded my expectations! I am so happy with all of the pieces she made for me, I would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for calligraphy to use her, she is the BEST!

Laced in Letters 5

Christina B Mcbride · Married on 12/30/2018

Flawless from start to finish

Recommend so highly. From the start to finish, she was amazing and such a pleasure to work with. So talented as well!

Rachelle Regis · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful envelopes and place cards!

I used LacedInLetters for my wedding invitations and place cards. Meghan was so helpful with the process and gave me all of my options in a simple way to understand (you would be surprised how customizable a home address is!) I contacted her pretty far in advance and we picked a timeframe that worked for both of us. She even helped me pick out the color combination of my envelopes that would compliment my invitations, and look the best for my details photos. The envelopes and place cards turned out so beautiful I got sooo many compliments. I had a meal option for my wedding and she even went above and beyond to go buy stamps of my 3 different choices. You cannot beat the quality of her work combined with her affordable prices. I can't wait to use LacedInLetters again!

Molly · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Work - Very Responsive

Meghan was great to work with and has such a quick turn around time when I had a last minute request. Her work was exactly what we were looing for!

Skei · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Invite and Seating Chart Calligraphy

Meghan did an AMAZING job with our wedding calligraphy! I had her do some invitations, my place cards, and a huge mirror seating chart that turned out so beautiful. She was super flexile, which during the wedding planning process is KEY. Her work is gorgeous, and insta-worthy! I would 10/10 recommend you contact her for work!

• I

Ivet · Married on 09/29/2018

Meghan's work is incredible! I am very happy with my handwritten envelopes, they are so beautiful!

Shana · Married on 09/08/2018

Meghan is truly a master of her craft. Not only is her work exceptional, but so is her customer service and pricing affordable! I recommend her for any and all letter needs.

• F

Francesca · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't review Laced in Letters better if I tried! Meghan is so organized and the calligraphy is truly second to none. People are constantly raving about the addressing on my invitations. She even had the forethought to keep some extra envelopes in case there were mistakes. I worked with a different calligrapher for my save the dates and the comparison is unbelievable, Meghan was truly professional and I am thrilled about how these turned out.

• Lauren

Lauren Lowery · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect Calligraphy for Invites

Exceptional service and attention to detail! Quick turnaround, easy drop off and pick up. Our wedding invitations looks elegant and formal and the pricing was very fair for the quality for quality of hand lettering. She even responded to last minute add and changes. 10/10 would recommend!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Laced by Letters is the best!

Laced in Letters was amazing! I got her name from a friend and have been recommending her to everyone. She was able to meet me so quickly and had my seating cart looking way better than I ever imagined! Her prices are great and her quality of work is superb!

Laced in Letters 6

Breana · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply lovely to work with and everything came out beautifully.

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Megan did amazing work! Responsive, informative, and the work was done in a timely manner! We are looking at going back for more!

Lindsay · Married on 05/19/2018

Meghan addressed our wedding invitations and they turned out beautifully. We have received countless compliments on her work! She is super accommodating and her prices are surprisingly reasonable considering how talented she is. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a calligrapher!

Laced in Letters 7

Alexis · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so excited to display my seating chart at my upcoming wedding! The calligraphy is gorgeous and Meghan did a great job. When I was first looking for someone to do my seating chart cards I was shocked by the prices. But Meghan's prices are so reasonable and she was so quick to respond. I would definitely recommend!

S · Married on 11/25/2017

Meghan was so awesome to work with! Super quick to respond, she did a great job with all of the materials we needed, and she got everything done very quickly! And to make it better, she’s VERY reasonably priced (we had about 120 person wedding)! Definitely worth the cost to get everything looking so awesome and professional. She was able to match the font on our wedding invitations so everything was cohesive. I would highly recommend Laced in Letters to anyone looking for calligraphy or lettering work!

Laced in Letters 8

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

Beautiful work, wonderful to work with, professional, flexible

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

We LOVED our envelopes by Meghan! She did a fantastic job! We got so many complements once people received them. I would 1000% recommend using Laced in Letters for calligraphy!!

Kendra · Married on 09/09/2017

Meghan did an amazing job creating the signage for our wedding. She did everything from the wedding party/program sign to the table “numbers” (we used names of our favorite beers). My favorite was the incredible sign she created for our photo booth guestbook. However, even the small signs that sat on the bar with the beer and wine offerings really added something extra to the décor. We provided her with a combination of chalkboard and window frames and they all turned out perfectly!

She was responsive, creative and had such attention to detail that I can’t thank her enough! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding signs!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/27/2017

Quick turnaround time and very responsive. A great pleasure to work with! She did such beautiful work for our wedding invites.

Jenny · Married on 07/08/2017

From the first invitation my guests recieved, I started getting compliments on my envelopes! They raved about how professional and unique they looked and I even caught people hanging the envelopes on the fridge with the invite!

Gina · Married on 06/16/2017

I was planning for my wedding on June 9, 2018, and we got about a month away and I realized I had not looked into a chalkboard artist yet. I started sending out messages and Laced in Letters contacted me back quickly and professionally and was readily available for my day on really short notice. In addition, she does not charge an arm and a leg for her work. She does quailty work for an incredible price! After asking me about my theme, she quickly sent me a few design examples. I made some subtle changes here and there and she quickly had new examples ready with my desired changes. She came to my venue on the day of my wedding and did EXACTLY what we were looking for. Laced in Letters was amazing to work with and created a beautiful chalkboard design for our big day. I would recommend her to everyone!

Rachael · Married on 06/09/2017

Meghan assisted with the hand lettering on our wedding invitations, as well as designing and assembling the invitations. She did such an AMAZING job. Once I provided the invitations I had ordered, she quickly came up with a design and color scheme to match the colors on the invitations. She came up with an aqua watercolor lettering with grey wax stamp combo that was amazing. Better than I could have ever imagined. I got so many compliments from all my guests saying it was the most beautiful invitation they had ever seen! In addition to the wonderful finished product, the customer service was above and beyond. Meghan was able to finish the invitations in just a couple days and was always responsive to my questions and requests.

I will definitely be recommending lacedinletters to all my friends with calligraphy needs. Thanks for everything!!