Lace Cosmetics Reviews

Lace Cosmetics 6
Lace Cosmetics 7

Lexi Erwin · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing and Natural

Amanda was amazing to work with. I was wanting a look that was very natural, since I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and she was so accommodating. She was very punctual, kind, and did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids as well. I felt like myself on my wedding day, just glammed up a bit more than usual. Thank you Amanda!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Lace Cosmetics 8

Clare · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful makeup, happy bride!

Amanda was a pleasure to work with from day one. I was a little nervous for the trial as I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup but I felt at ease instantly when I met her. She's warm and welcoming and definitely knows her stuff. My makeup on the wedding day was flawless. A few of my bridesmaids (who have been in many weddings) kept saying that this was their all-time favorite makeup for a wedding. My mom was also very happy with her makeup. I highly recommend Amanda!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Sascha

Sascha · Married on 04/28/2019

Flawless!!

I first met Amanda when I was in my friend's wedding in January 2019. She did my makeup (along with the whole bridal party). I felt SO beautiful and it wasn't even for my wedding day. Amanda was SO easy to talk to and very personable. She definitely knows what she's doing. She is so talented. So fast-forward to my wedding day (4/28/19) - I knew I ONLY wanted Amanda to do my makeup. There were a few changes in venue and she was completely willing to go wherever I needed her to. She was quick to respond to my emails and even showed up early to setup. After she finished my makeup, she handed me the mirror and I felt transformed. I felt STUNNING. And every bride should feel that way on wedding day. Thank you, Amanda! You are amazingly talented and SO fun to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Muller · Married on 03/31/2019

Created the Perfect Look for Make-up Novice Bride

If you are considering hiring Amanda, just go ahead and book her! I am a bride with little to no knowledge of makeup or how to describe what I want, but she took what little I could give her and turned it into exactly what I wanted. The color palette she created blended in perfectly with the setting, feel, and colors of the wedding. She also did my mom (who is extremely picky), and she loved her look too! We are both very pale people who have a hard time finding foundation that matches, but my mom said that Amanda matched me better than she had ever seen. Amanda was very professional when working with the wedding coordinator and hairstylist. She arrived on time and responded to emails quickly. She was also very sweet to work with and very calm during our hectic (and super early) morning. I can't recommend her enough; book her already!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Lace Cosmetics 9
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mcknight · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful!

Amanda was/is the perfect makeup artist. She has done several other weddings I’ve either attended or directly participated. She is very punctual and professional and flexible m, if there are any special requests, as she is working on her clients. Although, I’m sure it didn’t hurt that I was a little anal and very organized.. lol.

She is very communicative and provides all details upfront with a signed contract and extremely patient if you have any or multiple questions (like I did 😀). She is able to do makeup for all skin tones - which was very important for my wedding party and she did an excellent job. Amanda is highly recommended for your wedding or special event needs. I can’t wait to be pampered again!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Lace Cosmetics 10
    Lace Cosmetics 11
    Lace Cosmetics 12

Carolyn Kalnin · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Makeup

Amanda did an amazing job on my makeup and on the bridesmaids makeup, everyone commented on how they loved her work. I was obsessed with how mine turned out! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Michele

Michele Wagner · Married on 01/05/2019

Definitely recommend Amanda!

I received Amanda's name from the women who was doing my hair for the wedding. I wanted to have a hair and makeup person that new how to tag team getting everyone ready in a short time frame. I used Amanda for makeup at both my engagement pictures and wedding. I cannot say enough good things about her! She was so professional and really listed to what everyone wanted at the wedding. We all wanted to look natural. My mom had never had her makeup done so she was nervous, but Amanda did a great job making her feel beautiful and like herself. She also did well with my 12 year old brides made who has never worn makeup before. The trial she did we me was great, she listened to my concerns with what types of foundation work best on my skin and really wanted to make sure I was happy with how my makeup would look on my wedding day. I highly recommend her and would use her again anytime I need my makeup done!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Teri Demarco · Married on 10/13/2018

Amanda is our Top Choice!

Amanda is a top notch professional in her makeup field at a very affordable and well worth it price. She was very easy to communicate with and make the necessary arrangements for my daughter's wedding day. She was punctual, relaxed, and very receptive to what the bride and bride's maids wanted. They all looked picture perfect beautiful.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Malissa · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot day enough nice things about how amazing my experience was with Amanda. From the trial to the wedding day, she was the consummate professional! So kind, so beautiful and so so so great at her job! I wish she could do my makeup every single day! Already have some wedding photos back and my makeup is perfect!! Hire her!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Lace Cosmetics 13
    Lace Cosmetics 14
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda was top notch 150%!! All of the girls were completely satisfied with the service, skills & professionalism!! Amanda was by far THE BEST person qualified for this important day!! Her upbeat personality completely set the tone for our morning!! Her dedication shows in her work & we couldn’t have picked a more lovely person to work with that day!!! Thank you for helping make our day so smooth & flawless!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Lace Cosmetics 15
    Lace Cosmetics 16
    Lace Cosmetics 17
    Lace Cosmetics 18

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda and Lace Cosmetics did an absolutely amazing job for my daughter's wedding! Each and every one of us was thrilled with our makeovers. She was so professional and enjoyable to work with all day!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Lace Cosmetics 19

Angel · Married on 09/09/2018

Amanda was simply amazing! From the trial I knew she was the perfect one to do my makeup on my special day. Not only because she is great at what she does but also because of her fun personality. On my big day she did my makeup and bridesmaids makeup and I was more than happy with the result. I felt so beautiful and so did my bridesmaids! Everyone thought I was stunning and the makeup was what made my look. She made me feel so comfortable being myself and making suggestions. I HIGHLY recommend using Amanda for your special day or any other occasion. I know I will use her again. No need to look any further she is hands down the best!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Lace Cosmetics 20

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2018

My fiance and I were at my friend's wedding and we both noticed how natural the bride and bridesmaids' makeup looked. Every makeup artist I had researched up until that point seemed to cake it on. I knew I had to have Amanda on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I looked exactly like I wanted. Amanda was so easy to work with and is super talented. She was able to answer my questions and made me feel at ease about looking myself on my big day. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Katy Allen · Married on 06/16/2018

I felt beautiful on my wedding day

I loved working with Amanda. She had such a positive vibe. The makeup was stunning and looked great all day. My mother is still raving about how great her own makeup looked that day. Amanda really listens to give you the look you want.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot recommend Amanda enough!!! She is so sweet and easy to work with, and most importantly, she is phenomenal at what she does!!! She is a true professional and knew exactly how to give me the look that I wanted. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and got so many compliments on my make-up! I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with Amanda.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Linda · Married on 04/27/2018

Amanda was fantastic! Very accommodating to me especially when I couldn’t make up my mind what type of make up or location for the makeup. Love it! Would hire again for future makeup needs!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Anna · Married on 03/16/2018

I had the absolute best experience with Amanda. My trial was such a breeze. She was wonderful at taking my lack of vision and knowledge about makeup, and turning it into the wedding look of my dreams! Fast forward to my wedding day, and I had gotten a giant bug bite on my forehead during the week (because, why not). As soon as Amanda saw me, she calmed me down and literally made the giant bump completely disappear. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more competent makeup artist for my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Amanda was AWESOME to work with! She consulted with me initially about my style, and then talked me through her application, step by step. She started light and sort of "built up" (darker shade of eye shadow) over time. The result was a very light feeling, effortless, classic look. I actually tried someone else first but came away from the experience feeling like my face was painted on and I couldn't crack a smile else the top coat may break! Amanda's job was the exact opposite of that. Plus she's super nice and fun to chat with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda was absolutely incredible. She took the time to get to know my personal style, asked lots of questions, and gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. After my initial makeup trial, I changed my mind about a couple things and communicated those with her. She made notes, and executed those changes perfectly on my wedding day. On top of her artistic integrity and ability to adapt to a bride's ever-changing ideas, she maintained a level of exceptional customer service. Always responsive, even during her pregnancy, she made me feel like my wedding was a priority to her, not just a job. She is genuine, clearly loves her job, and makes a bride look and feel like a queen. I have recommended her to other brides I know personally, and give her my most heartfelt endorsement.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Lace Cosmetics 21

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2017

I was so extremely lucky to have Amanda recommended to me last minute. The woman I had scheduled for hair and makeup accidentally took me off her schedule, due to some miscommunication. I had to find someone last minute! The ceremony was on a Monday which was my saving grace, but Amanda did not hesitate and was so amazing. We talked once and sent a couple emails back and forth. She was so knowledgable and professional I could not have asked for someone better for the most exciting day of my life. Everything was perfect! I looked amazing thanks to Amanda and Melony and everything fell into place.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Amanda is all of the above! She is very well organized, punctual, professional, and of course talented! Her services are top notch at an affordable price. This bride could not have hired a better person for the job. I received many compliments on my makeup from guests and even more from the few women that had the pleasure of meeting Amanda. Amanda helped me feel at ease during the trial run because I am not comfortable in a lot of makeup. I wanted a natural look with emphasis to my eyes and she understood exactly what I wanted and delivered. Also, after the makeup application in the bridal cottage, Amanda gave me a bag of products for touch ups if needed through my day. She is the perfect professional for the job and her personality is an added bonus. It was such a blessing to work with you Amanda and thank you for making me feel like a princess! My wedding day would not have been the same without you.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

Amanda did a fantastic job as my make-up artist for my wedding! She created a very natural look for me (since I don't really wear much make-up in my daily life) that hide my flaws but still let the real me shine through. My wedding had Game of Thrones inspo and I definitely felt like a fierce queen! Amanda is so sweet and just a dream to work with. Her confidence sets you at ease, and her work speaks for itself. She has a great eye and it's obvious she loves what she does. I absolutely recommend Lace to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

Amanda was so great to work with! She listened to what I wanted and truly made me feel like the best version of myself for my big day! I always feel bad for saying I don't like something, but Amanda wanted to hear what I liked and what I didn't and made me feel so comfortable asking to change some things at the trial and then did exactly what I had asked for the wedding! She's great and you will not get anyone better!

Sent on 07/21/2017

rachael · Married on 03/25/2017

Absolutely loved working with Amanda! She was attentive to my vision and was an absolute joy to be around. Very responsive with communication and timely on the wedding day. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it was all because of her. She worked with one of my friends on her wedding day too and she was also very pleased. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2017