67 Reviews for Lace On Location

Natural Makeup (3)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
67 Lace On Location Reviews

I had the absolute best experience with Amanda. My trial was such a breeze. She was wonderful at taking my lack of vision and knowledge about makeup, and turning it into the wedding look of my dreams! Fast forward to my wedding day, and I had gotten a giant bug bite on my forehead during the week (because, why not). As soon as Amanda saw me, she calmed me down and literally made the giant bump completely disappear. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more competent makeup artist for my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Amanda was absolutely incredible. She took the time to get to know my personal style, asked lots of questions, and gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. After my initial makeup trial, I changed my mind about a couple things and communicated those with her. She made notes, and executed those changes perfectly on my wedding day. On top of her artistic integrity and ability to adapt to a bride's ever-changing ideas, she maintained a level of exceptional customer service. Always responsive, even during her pregnancy, she made me feel like my wedding was a priority to her, not just a job. She is genuine, clearly loves her job, and makes a bride look and feel like a queen. I have recommended her to other brides I know personally, and give her my most heartfelt endorsement.

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so extremely lucky to have Amanda recommended to me last minute. The woman I had scheduled for hair and makeup accidentally took me off her schedule, due to some miscommunication. I had to find someone last minute! The ceremony was on a Monday which was my saving grace, but Amanda did not hesitate and was so amazing. We talked once and sent a couple emails back and forth. She was so knowledgable and professional I could not have asked for someone better for the most exciting day of my life. Everything was perfect! I looked amazing thanks to Amanda and Melony and everything fell into place.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Amanda did a fantastic job as my make-up artist for my wedding! She created a very natural look for me (since I don't really wear much make-up in my daily life) that hide my flaws but still let the real me shine through. My wedding had Game of Thrones inspo and I definitely felt like a fierce queen! Amanda is so sweet and just a dream to work with. Her confidence sets you at ease, and her work speaks for itself. She has a great eye and it's obvious she loves what she does. I absolutely recommend Lace to any bride-to-be!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda was so great to work with! She listened to what I wanted and truly made me feel like the best version of myself for my big day! I always feel bad for saying I don't like something, but Amanda wanted to hear what I liked and what I didn't and made me feel so comfortable asking to change some things at the trial and then did exactly what I had asked for the wedding! She's great and you will not get anyone better!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Absolutely loved working with Amanda! She was attentive to my vision and was an absolute joy to be around. Very responsive with communication and timely on the wedding day. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it was all because of her. She worked with one of my friends on her wedding day too and she was also very pleased. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture rachael, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Amanda was absolutely wonderful! She did everything in a timely fashion and was very flexible! Amanda provided me with plenty of options and recommendations as to what would look good with my dress and my hair/eye color (I was the farthest thing from a Pinterest bride with basically no pictures or ideas as to what I wanted); Amanda also worked really well with my bridesmaid who came in with pictures and ideas as to what she wanted her makeup to look like. She was so pleasant to be around it felt like having your best friend do your makeup! She provided me with extra lip stick and my makeup never melted or smeared the whole wedding and reception! She did a tremendous job on my junior bridesmaid's makeup by not making her look overly made up for a 9 year old and not making her look too childish either! She was available on a short notice and really amazed all of us!

Profile Picture Miranda, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Having worked with Amanda as a vendor made it an EASY choice when I needed an artist for my daughter's wedding. Actually...there was no other choice in my mind. My daughter looked radiant, but what she did for me was nothing short of a miracle. Having only slept 10 hours that week I looked ragged and my skin was showing it, but not in any picture...THANK YOU AMANDA!!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda was an absolute gem. Planning any wedding, especially an Indian wedding, is tough and it is so important to have vendors by your side that you can count on and get along with. From our first make up trial to the wedding day, Amanda was always responsive, picked up on my style right away, and a delight to spend time with. She kept me calm the morning of the wedding and was always on time and patient as our schedule often changed throughout the weekend. My mom and sister also had their makeup done by her and they loved the outcome-- subtle but bold at the same time. She is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend using her for your big day if you are looking for someone that you can 100% depend on.

Profile Picture Sumita, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Amanda was awesome to work with. I am so glad I hired her to do my make up for my wedding. I have never really had my makeup done besides at a counter in the mall and I seriously want her to do my make up for any event in the future. I loved that she offers a trial run and she spent plenty of time to figure out exactly what I wanted. She is easy to talk to and very personable.

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda was incredible! She made me feel like a friend from the start, and not only that, she made me both feel and look beautiful for my big day. I even had a moment with my new mother-in-law which brought us both to tears. Amanda was nice and gracious enough to do a touchup for me due to the tears! I would recommend Amanda to any of my friends who are in need of a MUA for their wedding.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Amanda was incredible! So great to chat with but also did the perfect natural makeup. I used her for my airbrush makeup and it was matte but very very natural looking. It turned out flawless in pictures and stayed all night in the 100 degree heat on our wedding night in July! CANNOT say enough great things about Amanda and Lace cosmetics.

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Amanda did a wonderful job for my wedding! During the trial, she did such a great job of listening to what I had in mind and giving me several options to choose from. On the day of the wedding, she re-created the look so well! She has a very fun and joyful personality that is so great for getting ready the day of your wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup

Amanda was so great to work with and I loved that we had the trial to plan out what I wanted the look to be on the day of. She was very professional but also nice and fun to talk to. She did a great job with my make up and my mother's and bridesmaids. Everyone loved her!

Profile Picture User4731293, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Amanda did a great job on my make-up on my wedding day! I was an out of state bride, so I didn't have a trial run, but she was able to give me the exact look I was going for. She was very accommodating to my schedule (early morning make-up plus touch-up later in the day), and the make-up lasted all day!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

I still cannot get over how beautiful I looked and felt on my wedding day. I can honestly say that Amanda made me more beautiful than I have ever felt, seen or imagine myself in my entire life. Every bride hopes to look her best and Amanda made that wish come true for me. I wish I could hire her as my personal make up artist so I could look that amazing everyday. Getting in touch with Amanda to inquire about her services was so easy and she was accommodating and kind right from the start. At our makeup trial, I had no idea what kind of look I wanted. I only knew I wanted a more natural look. She worked her magic with little to no instructions. She knew exactly how to highlight my features perfectly. Afterwards, I wasn't sure at first because I had never seen myself with a full fresh face. I thought at first it was too much makeup only because I hardly wear makeup on a daily basis. After the trial, I went and ran several errands. I felt noticed by strangers . They would smile, give second glances, and even make small conversation. Several selfies later at home, I finally got used to seeing myself and I felt so confident in how I looked. I emailed Amanda and told her immediately that I didn't want change anything from my trial since i had originally told her do a little less makeup. On the day of my wedding, Amanda was early to set up at the venue. It is so hard for me to just sit there and do nothing but get pampered when everyone else was getting stuff ready. Amanda helped calmed my nerves and was so fun and sweet. She was very quick to also help out any way she could. The final look was even better than I remembered from the trial. I was so pleased. I felt stunning and flawless. She even gave me a little survival kit for makeup touches throughout the wedding. I cannot wait to work with Amanda again! I know I will definitely be acquiring her services for upcoming date nights and other special occasions.

Profile Picture Yen, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda is the bomb.com, and if you don't hire her to design your bridal makeup, then I really just don't know what you're doing with your life. Seriously, it's almost not even worth getting married without her there. From the very first email exchange, she was responsive, warm, professional, and already treating me like a new friend. At my trial appointment, she listened to what I wanted, and made the necessary adjustments when the vision in my head didn't exactly match what was coming out of my mouth. She just got it, and gave me the soft, romantic, "I swear I just woke up looking this fabulous" face I had requested. On my actual wedding day, she arrived early and helped make the morning relaxed and fun. One by one, I watched her transform my already naturally beautiful bridesmaids into heavenly goddesses, and she even managed to please my mom (a tough customer!) with a fresh-faced, unmatronly Mother-of-the-Bride glow :). Her prices and payment options were reasonable, and worth every penny. I felt totally comfortable and confident in Amanda's capable hands, and I couldn't imagine a more perfect look for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda was so great to work with from start to finish. She was very accommodating for my trial run as I live out of town. She was happy to schedule a time and place that worked best for me that was convenient for my travel schedule. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and ready to go! She worked with my hair stylist and planner to make sure me and my girls stayed on schedule. She listened to what I wanted in regards to my look, and delivered! And did the same for my bridesmaids. I looked and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Tattoo Coverage

Amanda was AMAZING! My practice run was super and she photographed me so that she could replicate the same look the day of the wedding. She was early on our wedding morning and made everyone in the wedding party look incredible. I'd use her for ANY event where I needed makeup.

Profile Picture Cara, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Amanda Ford from Lace Cosmetics was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. I am so grateful that she helped me get ready for my elopement. Amanda, not only delivered the fresh face look that I asked for, she also steamed my dress, veil, and lace jacket. I am so appreciative that Amanda was there to help me on my big day, and I could not be more pleased with the makeup service she provided to me.

Profile Picture User6607251, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda and her products are great! She is amazing to work with and I highly recommend her services. She is the only makeup vendor I have used in Atlanta and I plan on keeping it that way!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda is amazing to work with! She has the most awesome personality and creates amazing looks. I met with her prior my wedding to create my look and she listened to what I wanted to accentuate and nailed it. The morning of my wedding she created my look, my mother and my 4 bridesmaids. She brought out the natural beauty in all of us and none of us looked, or felt, made up. The looks lasted all night too, major plus! We all felt flawless and well taken care of. Amanda brings such love & light with her and is truly passionate about making people feel their most beautiful. I could not be happier with my choice of using her on my big day. I even went back a month later and bought the Lace Cosmetics she used on me. That's how pleased I was!

Profile Picture User4696631, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda was awesome! She did makeup for my daughter'swedding along with two others and did an amazing job! She did a trial for my daughter a couple of months before the wedding so she was totally prepared on the day of the wedding. My daughter looked beautiful and it lasted the whole day. She even gave her a little satchel with touch-up products which came in very handy after her tears stopped. Great thought! Was so glad she was there to make us all look great!!

Profile Picture User6186434, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Amanda did my makeup and two of my bridesmaid's makeup this past Saturday (11/7/15). I've gotten my makeup done a handful of times, so I knew a little of what to expect. Amanda is wonderful - she did such a fabulous job! We played around with colors at my trial and developed the most beautiful bridal look. We opted for airbrush and I'm glad I did - my makeup stayed all night after dancing the night away!! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/7/15, 10 Reviews