Lace On Location Reviews

77 | Atlanta, GA

77 Reviews for Lace On Location

77 Lace On Location Reviews

Teri Demarco · Married on 10/13/2018

Amanda is our Top Choice!

Amanda is a top notch professional in her makeup field at a very affordable and well worth it price. She was very easy to communicate with and make the necessary arrangements for my daughter's wedding day. She was punctual, relaxed, and very receptive to what the bride and bride's maids wanted. They all looked picture perfect beautiful.

Malissa · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot day enough nice things about how amazing my experience was with Amanda. From the trial to the wedding day, she was the consummate professional! So kind, so beautiful and so so so great at her job! I wish she could do my makeup every single day! Already have some wedding photos back and my makeup is perfect!! Hire her!!

Lace On Location 1
    Lace On Location 2
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda was top notch 150%!! All of the girls were completely satisfied with the service, skills & professionalism!! Amanda was by far THE BEST person qualified for this important day!! Her upbeat personality completely set the tone for our morning!! Her dedication shows in her work & we couldn’t have picked a more lovely person to work with that day!!! Thank you for helping make our day so smooth & flawless!!!

Lace On Location 3
    Lace On Location 4
    Lace On Location 5
    Lace On Location 6

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda and Lace Cosmetics did an absolutely amazing job for my daughter's wedding! Each and every one of us was thrilled with our makeovers. She was so professional and enjoyable to work with all day!

Lace On Location 7

Angel · Married on 09/09/2018

Amanda was simply amazing! From the trial I knew she was the perfect one to do my makeup on my special day. Not only because she is great at what she does but also because of her fun personality. On my big day she did my makeup and bridesmaids makeup and I was more than happy with the result. I felt so beautiful and so did my bridesmaids! Everyone thought I was stunning and the makeup was what made my look. She made me feel so comfortable being myself and making suggestions. I HIGHLY recommend using Amanda for your special day or any other occasion. I know I will use her again. No need to look any further she is hands down the best!!!

Lace On Location 8

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2018

My fiance and I were at my friend's wedding and we both noticed how natural the bride and bridesmaids' makeup looked. Every makeup artist I had researched up until that point seemed to cake it on. I knew I had to have Amanda on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I looked exactly like I wanted. Amanda was so easy to work with and is super talented. She was able to answer my questions and made me feel at ease about looking myself on my big day. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot recommend Amanda enough!!! She is so sweet and easy to work with, and most importantly, she is phenomenal at what she does!!! She is a true professional and knew exactly how to give me the look that I wanted. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and got so many compliments on my make-up! I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with Amanda.

Linda · Married on 04/27/2018

Amanda was fantastic! Very accommodating to me especially when I couldn’t make up my mind what type of make up or location for the makeup. Love it! Would hire again for future makeup needs!!

Anna · Married on 03/16/2018

I had the absolute best experience with Amanda. My trial was such a breeze. She was wonderful at taking my lack of vision and knowledge about makeup, and turning it into the wedding look of my dreams! Fast forward to my wedding day, and I had gotten a giant bug bite on my forehead during the week (because, why not). As soon as Amanda saw me, she calmed me down and literally made the giant bump completely disappear. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more competent makeup artist for my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Amanda was AWESOME to work with! She consulted with me initially about my style, and then talked me through her application, step by step. She started light and sort of "built up" (darker shade of eye shadow) over time. The result was a very light feeling, effortless, classic look. I actually tried someone else first but came away from the experience feeling like my face was painted on and I couldn't crack a smile else the top coat may break! Amanda's job was the exact opposite of that. Plus she's super nice and fun to chat with. I highly recommend!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda was absolutely incredible. She took the time to get to know my personal style, asked lots of questions, and gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. After my initial makeup trial, I changed my mind about a couple things and communicated those with her. She made notes, and executed those changes perfectly on my wedding day. On top of her artistic integrity and ability to adapt to a bride's ever-changing ideas, she maintained a level of exceptional customer service. Always responsive, even during her pregnancy, she made me feel like my wedding was a priority to her, not just a job. She is genuine, clearly loves her job, and makes a bride look and feel like a queen. I have recommended her to other brides I know personally, and give her my most heartfelt endorsement.

Lace On Location 9

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2017

I was so extremely lucky to have Amanda recommended to me last minute. The woman I had scheduled for hair and makeup accidentally took me off her schedule, due to some miscommunication. I had to find someone last minute! The ceremony was on a Monday which was my saving grace, but Amanda did not hesitate and was so amazing. We talked once and sent a couple emails back and forth. She was so knowledgable and professional I could not have asked for someone better for the most exciting day of my life. Everything was perfect! I looked amazing thanks to Amanda and Melony and everything fell into place.

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

Amanda did a fantastic job as my make-up artist for my wedding! She created a very natural look for me (since I don't really wear much make-up in my daily life) that hide my flaws but still let the real me shine through. My wedding had Game of Thrones inspo and I definitely felt like a fierce queen! Amanda is so sweet and just a dream to work with. Her confidence sets you at ease, and her work speaks for itself. She has a great eye and it's obvious she loves what she does. I absolutely recommend Lace to any bride-to-be!

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

Amanda was so great to work with! She listened to what I wanted and truly made me feel like the best version of myself for my big day! I always feel bad for saying I don't like something, but Amanda wanted to hear what I liked and what I didn't and made me feel so comfortable asking to change some things at the trial and then did exactly what I had asked for the wedding! She's great and you will not get anyone better!

rachael · Married on 03/25/2017

Absolutely loved working with Amanda! She was attentive to my vision and was an absolute joy to be around. Very responsive with communication and timely on the wedding day. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it was all because of her. She worked with one of my friends on her wedding day too and she was also very pleased. Highly recommend!

Miranda · Married on 03/03/2017

Amanda was absolutely wonderful! She did everything in a timely fashion and was very flexible! Amanda provided me with plenty of options and recommendations as to what would look good with my dress and my hair/eye color (I was the farthest thing from a Pinterest bride with basically no pictures or ideas as to what I wanted); Amanda also worked really well with my bridesmaid who came in with pictures and ideas as to what she wanted her makeup to look like. She was so pleasant to be around it felt like having your best friend do your makeup! She provided me with extra lip stick and my makeup never melted or smeared the whole wedding and reception! She did a tremendous job on my junior bridesmaid's makeup by not making her look overly made up for a 9 year old and not making her look too childish either! She was available on a short notice and really amazed all of us!

Shawn · Married on 03/03/2017

Having worked with Amanda as a vendor made it an EASY choice when I needed an artist for my daughter's wedding. Actually...there was no other choice in my mind. My daughter looked radiant, but what she did for me was nothing short of a miracle. Having only slept 10 hours that week I looked ragged and my skin was showing it, but not in any picture...THANK YOU AMANDA!!!

Karen · Married on 12/10/2016

I have had the honor of working with Amanda for several years now since I am a wedding planner. She has always provided my brides with flawless wedding looks and I love her work so much that I trusted her with my own wedding. She's calm and patient, which is very much needed and appreciated when wedding day nerves can sometimes get the best of you. My makeup looked exactly how I wanted it to and it stayed all night long!

Lace On Location 10
    Lace On Location 11

Sumita · Married on 11/26/2016

Amanda was an absolute gem. Planning any wedding, especially an Indian wedding, is tough and it is so important to have vendors by your side that you can count on and get along with. From our first make up trial to the wedding day, Amanda was always responsive, picked up on my style right away, and a delight to spend time with. She kept me calm the morning of the wedding and was always on time and patient as our schedule often changed throughout the weekend. My mom and sister also had their makeup done by her and they loved the outcome-- subtle but bold at the same time. She is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend using her for your big day if you are looking for someone that you can 100% depend on.

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2016

Amanda was awesome to work with. I am so glad I hired her to do my make up for my wedding. I have never really had my makeup done besides at a counter in the mall and I seriously want her to do my make up for any event in the future. I loved that she offers a trial run and she spent plenty of time to figure out exactly what I wanted. She is easy to talk to and very personable.

Tiffany · Married on 09/04/2016

Amanda was incredible! She made me feel like a friend from the start, and not only that, she made me both feel and look beautiful for my big day. I even had a moment with my new mother-in-law which brought us both to tears. Amanda was nice and gracious enough to do a touchup for me due to the tears! I would recommend Amanda to any of my friends who are in need of a MUA for their wedding.

Taylor · Married on 07/09/2016

Amanda was incredible! So great to chat with but also did the perfect natural makeup. I used her for my airbrush makeup and it was matte but very very natural looking. It turned out flawless in pictures and stayed all night in the 100 degree heat on our wedding night in July! CANNOT say enough great things about Amanda and Lace cosmetics.

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Amanda did a wonderful job for my wedding! During the trial, she did such a great job of listening to what I had in mind and giving me several options to choose from. On the day of the wedding, she re-created the look so well! She has a very fun and joyful personality that is so great for getting ready the day of your wedding!

Amanda was so great to work with and I loved that we had the trial to plan out what I wanted the look to be on the day of. She was very professional but also nice and fun to talk to. She did a great job with my make up and my mother's and bridesmaids. Everyone loved her!