Lace and Peonies Floral Design Reviews

22 Reviews for Lace and Peonies Floral Design

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/05/2020

Overall amazing

I cannot say enough great things about Greta. From the beginning, she was super sweet. When the wedding rolled around, she made the venue look absolutely stunning. People were talking about how beautiful the flowers were, even several days after the wedding. If you’re looking for a florist, she’s the one you’re looking for!!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2020

Absolutely Perfect!!!!

Greta made our day more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined! The woman is a superhero - she has the ability to read your mind and see exactly how you envision your special day to look and feel like and then she executes it perfectly. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Our reception looked like it was pulled right off of Pinterest. All of our guests kept gushing about how it was the most gorgeous wedding they’d ever been to, and I kept telling them it was all thanks to my florist :). Her prices are very reasonable, and to be honest, I would’ve paid twice as much considering how lovely everything was. I don’t know how she found the time to make all of the arrangements she did, and her assistant and she were able to get them all displayed in record time. Trust me when I say this is the woman you want doing your flowers. 5 stars are not enough - she deserves a million! Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Sarah Geiger · Married on 06/28/2020

Stunning flowers!!

Greta's work on the flowers for our wedding was absolutely beautiful. I never thought we could find such beautiful flowers for such a reasonable price. And in the middle of a pandemic no less! Greta was flexible with our rescheduled wedding and captured our colors and style perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Malia

Malia Wortman · Married on 05/30/2020

The Most Beautiful Flowers

Greta was a dream and was able to bring my vision to life effortlessly. Her flowers are genuinely the most gorgeous I’ve ever seen and I had so many compliments. I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 10/11/2019

Brings your vision to life!

Honestly, flowers were extremely low on my priority list at first. I put it off until the last minute. After looking through WeddingWire I discovered Greta. Figured I would reach out and see if she was available. THANK GOODNESS she was!!!! I did not know how much flowers mattered to me until I saw her creations at our wedding!! Literally stunning!!
    My husband and I met with her about 6 months before the wedding. Kind of gave her an idea of what we were looking for. She worked with our budget. The day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away when she showed up with the flowers. She brought my vision to life. The flowers were gorgeous! So many guests complimented us on how beautiful they were.
    Bottom line Greta is absolutely amazing at what she does. HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Lace and Peonies Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Katelynn! I am so glad that you loved the flowers.!
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day.
  • Andrea

Andrea Castilow · Married on 08/24/2019

My vision, within budget

Greta was just wonderful to work with for our August 2019 wedding. She helped to bring my colorful vision to life! She was very understanding of working within our budget, which was so nice. When I see the photos of flowers from our wedding day, it makes me so happy. Highly recommend working with Lace and Peonies! Thank you, Greta!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/13/2019

Floral Perfection!

After the initial meeting, my husband and I knew Greta was perfect for the job! She is the most down-to-earth and genuine florist! I brought everything I collected and wanted to incorporate into our day to the consultation. Her creative brain went to work instantly finding ways to add the beauty of flowers into the pieces. She listened to my ideas for the bouquets and we worked as a team for the ceremony and reception spaces. The best part is that she used local flowers as much as possible. For us, coming from farming families, this was extremely important. The flowers were a "centerpiece" for our day and I continue to enjoy them a week later!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding Flowers

I originally had planned to do my own flowers because they are so expensive but I am so glad I hired Greta! We had one meeting and she totally captured my vision! She sent a gallery of similar ideas and I loved how everything turned out! I went for super simple and she captured it perfectly! So affordable and I got so many compliments on my bouquet!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Jacobs · Married on 12/08/2018

December 8, 2018

Greta was wonderful to work with and created absolutely beautiful arrangements for our December 8, 2018 wedding. The color palette was exactly what I had envisioned, and she even included hidden Mickeys in our arrangements to match our Disney-themed brunch. :) All of my communications with Greta were pleasant and she was very punctual with her responses. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brian · Married on 08/18/2018

Literally JAW DROPPING flowers!

I had intended to DIY my flowers for my wedding to save money, however after looking at the cost of wholesale flowers, it was not worth the time or money for me to do it myself for the types of flowers I could buy.

I contacted Greta and told her that I was embarrassed by how many arrangements I'd need for the budget I had (5 bouquets, 4 bouts, 23 centerpieces, 1 floral arch, 1 floral chandelier, hair piece, cake flowers). I told her the types of flowers I like, I said I like fluffy flowers like peonies instead of flat face flowers like daisies. She said she'll be able to do it!

I won't lie, I honestly had very low expectations for my flowers because my budget was just so tiny for how many arrangements I needed. I was at the venue getting my makeup done, and outside the window, I see Greta walking in with the bouquets. My jaw LITERALLY dropped when I saw how BEAUTIFUL the flowers were. The flowers were more beautiful than anything I had on my Pinterest board!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Greta is a master florist!

Greta was a joy to work with, and made stunning bespoke floral arrangements for table settings, bridal and bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres for groom and groomsmen, plus a gorgeous arch overlay for our outdoor ceremony. I could not have been happier with how her vision translated into the floral arrangements on our big day - thank you, Greta!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

Greta was amazing and we could not be happier with the way our wedding flowers turned out! We went with a simple rustic themed and wanted little flowers for our day. Greta saw my vision and brought it to life. She used lush greens throughout our wedding hall, set up candle centerpieces that we incredible, and perfectly draped our arbor for the most beautiful ceremony backdrop imaginable!! Our bridal party was in love with the white and green combination she did for them. I would highly recommend Greta for weddings and all other events where you need a florist. Her professionalism and work is top notch!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/20/2017

Greta exceeded my expectations. She transformed my ceremony space in simple ways with her floral design that took it to the next level. I was beyond pleased with all of my arrangements and bouquets.

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Wisco2PA

Alycia · Married on 09/24/2017

Working with Greta was such a wonderful experience. We had a general meeting to get a feel for the style of the flowers and centerpieces and she took my ideas and merged them with hers to make them realistic! She is quick to respond to my multiple emails and the end result was fantastic. We had a fall wedding and had pumpkins at the ceremony and as the centerpieces. She is definitely worth it to book for your wedding, the flowers were gorgeous and people have given me so many compliments on the centerpieces.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Lace and Peonies, for my wedding, was a joy! My bridal bouquet and flowers for the wedding party were absolutely gorgeous. They stuck with our budget, were easy to work with and made my Pinterest inspirations come to life. I would happily recommend Lace and Peonies for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Esther · Married on 08/05/2017

Greta is an absolutely wonderful person to work with and I highly recommend her. She recently did our flowers for our wedding and this included bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, pew decorations, and large spray with our unity symbol for our wedding. The flowers were truly stunning and lasted days after the wedding had taken place. She is completely knowledgeable in her field, and helped us better understand what flowers to use for the wedding. Her work is extremely professional and she is very reasonable concerning prices. She constantly made sure that we were paying for what we wanted, and she completely blew us away on the wedding day! She really made our wedding day and pictures a success!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Erica · Married on 06/03/2017

Greta was great to work with! She was able to work within my budget and was super helpful with finding suggestions and substitutions. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/29/2017

Greta was an awesome florist to work with!! She did beautiful work for both my wedding bouquets and reception table center peices and everything was fairly priced! go check her out, with laces and peonies!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Heather · Married on 12/07/2019

Couldn't ask for better

I didn't leave much room in my budget for flowers and Greta did a great job of working with my budget to get me all the arrangements I needed and even work in some of my favorite flowers which are a little pricier. The week of my wedding some of the flowers we planned on using we're not available (no fault of her own) and she quickly contacted me to come up with a solution and suggestions of flowers to use instead. My arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. Greta doesn't settle for anything less than perfect. I would absolutely recommend using her!

Sent on 12/13/2019

C · Married on 05/12/2018

Flowers were so important to me for my wedding. Greta was great about listening to my vision and creating beautiful arrangements. It ended up looking just how I had envisioned it. She's a gem!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Greta was absolutely amazing! She helped make my dreams come true.. and more! She was also extremely flexible.. cos weddings never go exactly as we plan.. she kept flowing with me though!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Emma

Emma Shellhamer · Married on 09/07/2019

3.0

Dream Flowers

Oh my word, Greta is amazing. Just give her pictures & she will find a way to work your dream flowers into your wedding day, all while working within your budget. It was a honor to work with someone with such integrity and skill! We are so thankful to have found her! We did bridal bouquets & boutineres, a cascading bridal bouquet, centerpieces, some draped greens, & an arbor decoration. All done so beautifully!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019