Lace and Lilies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Tasia R. Married on 08/20/2021

I have never been more obsessed with a flower arrangement!

There are not enough good things to say about Lace and Lillies! They helped my vision come to life for my wedding. When I first saw my bouquet I was speechless. Through their suggestions, attention to detail, and hard work all of our flowers were so unique and memorable. You will be SO pleased if you book them for your special day.

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Tasia, you are simply the best! Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to our team. We are so happy you loved your flowers.
    Hannah M. Married on 08/14/2021

Hands down the best floral design team!

Lace and Lilies is hands down the BEST floral design team around. Not only are their flowers absolutely gorgeous, but they are also the nicest people to work with! Their flower brought my vision to life and they were so accommodating to any requests or last minute changes I made! I still can't get over just how beautiful my aisle arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets were! 10/10 would recommend!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Look at YOU!!!! Oh my goodness, the best day ever! Thank you so much for your sweet words, we absolutely loved your stunning day. Congratulations again and again!
  • Leah
    Leah D. Married on 11/12/2020

Exquisite Experience

There aren't enough good things to say about Lace and Lilies! They helped my vision come to life for my big day and were so flexible when our reception was cancelled and moved. When I first saw my bouquet, my heart completely stopped. Through their suggestions and hard work all of my flowers were unique and memorable, in fact- my guests raved about the arrangements! They truly are exceptional and deserve all the love! You will be SO pleased if you book them for your special day.

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Hey Leah!! Gosh, what a year we all had. Thank you so much for putting your trust in our team to not only bring your vision to life, but to also handle the ups and downs of 2020 right alongside of you! We loved each and every interaction we had with you and are beyond excited for your new journey as a married couple!! Many congratulations and love heading your way xo xo xo
  • Kristie
    Kristie H. Married on 10/24/2020

Lace and Lilies made me a Princess!

I could NOT believe how vibrant, scented and beautiful the flowers were when they arrived at my wedding. I could not stop looking at them! So grateful for Lace and Lilies for making me feel and look like a princess on my special day! No need to look ANYWHERE else because these folks at Lace and Lilies genuinely care about the bride and want her to feel special and beautiful. They surpassed all my expectations with their creativity, knowledge and elite service from start to finish. Hands down best company who truly care.

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Oh my goodness, could you be any more beautiful!! What a lovely experience it was, working alongside of you! Thank you for choosing our team and trusting in us to bring your vision to life!! We are so glad you felt taken care of with our team, that's what we are here for! Sending you endless amounts of LOVE! xo
    Lacey Z. Married on 08/30/2020

Phenomenal Flowers & Decor!

Lacey and her team at Lace & Lilies are absolutely phenomenal! From our very first meeting with them, we got the best feeling, as they were the sweetest team and so knowledgeable about flowers and everything beyond! They incorporated amazing details throughout our wedding, including a neon sign faux greenery backdrop with the cutest flowers, gorgeous bouquets and flower decor on the arch, and beautiful variations of candlelight throughout it all! Each vision and picture we had came to life with Lace & Lilies! They are beyond talented and always so accommodating! We would highly recommend for a florist!!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

You are the BEST ever. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a sweet review. Clients like you, are the reason we love what we do so much! From the very beginning it felt so natural and like we were friends just talking about flowers!! Congratulations again, we wish you two all the best! xo
  • Crystal
    Crystal W. Married on 11/10/2019

Lace and Lilies was the absolute best!

I had the pleasure of attending my best friend's wedding and I was blown away at the first sight of the venue. BECAUSE OF THE FLOWERS, the view came second. The flowers were breathtaking and so well designed and installed that I couldn't believe it. I have used their local delivery service and was never disappointed and now I know that was just a tiny taste of their capability to do this for a wedding/event. Lace and Lilies are hands down the most talented, professional, competent, and pleasant company. I would give them 10 stars if this site would let me! I cannot recommend the team at Lace and Lilies enough!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Wow!! That is so very sweet of you to say! We are so glad that you enjoyed the flowers at the wedding and locally! We always love spreading joy to you and your friends, family and clients!! We appreciate the love and look forward to designing florals for you again soon!
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 10/18/2019

Loved Working with Lace & Lilies!

The Lace and Lilies team was an absolute dream to work with! As a long-time Instagram follower who likes to keep up with their beautiful flower designs, I knew we had to choose them for our wedding when we got engaged. Kelly and Lacey were so sweet and professional. They asked all the right questions to figure out more about my husband and me and what we wanted our flower arrangements to look like for our wedding day. We went with an eclectic mix of flowers for our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. The dahlias and anemones were the most favorite part of my bouquet and all of the other arrangements. As a lover of all flowers, I knew we wouldn't be disappointed, but we were absolutely blown away with the colors and shapes and textures of the flowers and greenery they chose for our arrangements. These gals are AMAZING.

To top it off, I changed my mind a few weeks before our wedding about wanting a flower crown, and they were so understanding and accommodating. Working with Lace and Lilies was even more incredible than I had anticipated. Thank you for making our wedding day perfect in every way, ladies!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Sweet Sam, we adore you and and Eli! Your eclectic, hop filled and colorful wedding flower inspiration was an absolute dream to envision and dream up with you...the end product was phenomenal! Thank you so much for taking the time to spread the love about our team, we are so grateful you started as a instagram fan and ended up as a cherished and loved Bride! Wishing you two all the LOVE in the world! - Kelly
  • Allison
    Allison P. Married on 09/06/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

Lace & Lilies did the most phenomenal job with my wedding day florals. These ladies were an absolute DREAM to work with. I raved about my flowers to anyone who would listen for days after our wedding. They nailed the color palette I was hoping for and put together the most beautiful arrangements. I felt completely confident that they understood the vision I had for my wedding day. Their communication with me throughout the entirety of the planning process was stellar - always super timely and complete. They are also extremely kind and supportive! I can’t wait to continue giving them my business by purchasing bouquets or participating in workshops that they offer. I would hire them again without any hesitation and would highly recommend them for your CO wedding! The work they do is beyond exceptional.

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Sweet Allison! Trust us, even more raving happened here in our design studio over your jaw dropping color palette! Thank you for gracing our studio with our amazing style and for being so kind and wonderful to work with. You two deserve all the love in the world!!
    Best -- L+L Team
  • Christina
    Christina G. Married on 09/01/2019

Fabulous flowers & service!

Loved working with Lace & Lilies for our wedding on 9/1/2019! The flowers were gorgeous, so beautiful & fragrant in fact that a few happy bumble bees stopped by our ceremony for some pollen:) Flowers looked & smelled great! Couldn't have asked for better communication & professionalism from this team! So glad they were a part of our wedding day!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Christina, you are just a doll! Thank you so much for taking the time to share the love about our team. HAPPY NEWLYWED life to you!!
    Love - L+L Team
  • Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 07/11/2019

Stunningly beautiful!

Lace and Lilies is amazing! I had the unique idea of an ombre bouquet and the talent behind lace and lilies created floral MAGIC for me! What a fun and artistic bouquet they created for my special day, I am so grateful for these wonderful women! Hire L+L, you will be so happy that you did!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Kelly!! We love you! Thank you so much for taking the time to spread love and positivity about our team! Hugs to you and your Hubby!
  • Caitrin
    Caitrin M. Married on 06/15/2019

Best florists ever!

I knew years before I got engaged that I wanted to hire Lace and Lilies for my wedding! Not only are they some of the most creative and imaginative people ever, they are also the kindest and most thoughtful people ever. I feel so incredibly lucky they did the flowers for my wedding! When I came in for a planning session I told them 2 types of flowers I liked and we created a color palet and then I told them to do what they do best. When I saw my bouquet on my wedding day I cried because it was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted- they learned my vision and did their magic!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

How did we ever get so lucky to know and become friends with you, beautiful Caitrin?! You were the most stunning bride and are the most gorgeous soul, we are so honored by your trust in us to create the floral designs for your wedding day, thank you - thank you -thank you!!
  • Martha
    Martha P. Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible Floral Experience

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lace & Lilies. From my first phone call, I knew we would be in fantastic hands. Kelly, Lacey and the entire team knew exactly how to make my vision come to life. My husband and I pivoted a few different times as to what we wanted and they were so helpful, kind and supportive throughout the entire process - not to mention fun! They brought such a positive energy to our wedding. Can't recommend enough - thank you Lace & Lilies!!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

You are absolutely perfect!! Thank you so much for choosing our team and letting us be a special part of your day! We loved working alongside of you and wish you two all the love in the world! xo
    Kasey I. Married on 12/29/2018

Easiest Vendor to Work With

Lace & Lillies was one of our favorite (and easiest) vendors to work with. They give you a personal pinterest board so it is easy for them to see your likes and dislikes. Strongly recommend doing a mockup of at least some of the flowers so you can communicate what you do and don't like! It was worth the extra cost. They did an awesome job with the fireplace set up for our ceremony, which was used as a photo spot for the reception.

Definitely recommend using these ladies for wedding florals!

Kasey!
    Your elegant and clean white + green color palette was absolutely flawless, as are you! Thank you so much for taking the time to spread such sweet words about our team. We are beyond grateful for you! Wishing you Newlyweds all the joy and love in the world!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 12/07/2018

Dream Florals!

These ladies were amazing! Our florals came out better than we could've imagined. They were super responsive and so much fun to work with prior to our big day! Highly recommend to anybody looking for florals in/around the Denver area.

Lace and Lilies's reply:

ASHLEY!!! You are a dream come true, thank you! We feel so lucky to have been a part of your day - every step of the way was so fun dreaming up ideas and OH MY was your vision so on point! You're perfect, these photos are perfect! Hugs to you two!
    Anne D. Married on 10/07/2018

You won't regret using L+L

Lace + Lillies did an INCREDIBLE job executing my vision for my wedding day. From our first phone call, I felt like we clicked and they understood exactly what I wanted. When their quote came back a bit higher than I wanted, they worked with me to lower the price while not compromising greatly on what I wanted. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone. The only thing I wish was different is that I had an opportunity to meet and thank them on the wedding day, as I was an out of town bride and only ever spoke to them on the phone, but I fully realize that I was busy and they were just respecting my space and time.

Anne!
    Even across the Country - we felt that we connected so well with you and your floral vision was an absolute dream for our team to create! Thank you for placing your trust in Lace + Lilies - we are so glad you did! Wishing you SO much love and happiness!!
    Emily Married on 10/06/2018

Lace and Lilies are AMAZING!

Lace and Lilies was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were so kind, thoughtful and executed our vision for our wedding perfectly. Our flowers were amazing and exactly what we wanted! A few weeks before the wedding I decided I wanted to add a neon sign as a backdrop for photos. Lace and Lilies took my idea, ran with it and created an amazing foliage wall for the sign on a tight timeline. You will not regret using Lace and Lilies!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Emily!! You're beyond incredible! We so loved your neon sign foliage wall and want to re-create it again and again! Congratulations to you, thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day!

Wishing you so much love!
    Rachel Married on 09/29/2018

If you want beautiful flowers, shop here

I have a very scattered and varied range of taste but Lace & Lillies was able to pull it all together perfectly in my wedding bouquets. And, they were so fun and easy to work with -- the best babes on the block! Thank you for the stunning bouquets and peace of mind. You totally rock!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Rachel!! We absolutely loved your eclectic style and fun and natural vibe for your wedding flowers - we're obsessed with unique palettes and fun textures --so thanks to you for making our job so fun! Wishing you ALL the love!
    Claire A. Married on 09/22/2018
    Lace and Lilies was amazing to work with! Lacy did an awesome job helping us figure out what our vision was, and gave us great advice about what sort of decorations would work with our scheme. They are all very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful! The flowers they arranged for us were gorgeous. I would highly recommend booking Lace and Lilies!

Claire!!
    You are so, so amazing!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to spread love about our team, you were an absolute dream to work with - thank you for letting us run wild with your fall floral vision! Wishing you two all of the love in the world!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn W. Married on 09/09/2018

Wow. Just wow!

Where do I even begin? Lace and Lillies is a dream come true. If flowers are as important to you as they are for me / were for me on my wedding day, then look no further. Lace and Lillies is exceptional! They spent countless hours on the phone, email, FaceTime with me talking through my vision and were beyond accommodating and supportive even when my mind changed for the millionth time. They were patient, kind, responsive... they were simply there for me. They turned my dream into a reality and made it look effortless at that (although it was far from effortless). They are amazingly talented and so clearly love what they do. I would chose them a million times over. Thank you for everything!

Jaclyn!
    From the moment we met you we fell in love with your charisma, impeccable style, and your flawless floral inspiration! Thank you so incredibly much for choosing Lace + Lilies to add beauty to your magical, mountainous wedding day! We are beyond grateful and thrilled that you placed your trust in our team! We just adore you!!! Thank you, thank you!
    Erin Married on 09/07/2018
    I just love all the girls at Lace & Lillies. My only regret is that I do not live in Colorado - I would have so loved to go to the studio and brainstorm with them in person. Regardless, planning everything from out of state in Minnesota was exceptionally easy and fun thanks to these girls. They create a personalized Pinterest board so you can collaborate on your ideas and overall vision. I simply told them my wedding colors, some of my favorite flowers, pinned some ideas I liked (some of which I stole from their instagram because their work is seriously off the charts beautiful) and gave them creative license to do the rest. On the big day I can't tell you how many people commented on how beautiful all the flowers were. I didn't want to put down my bouquet all night. I am impatiently waiting to get photos back so I can add them here!!

Not only are these girls rockstars but they really do make the whole process smooth and easy. They always respond to emails right away and answer all your questions. Even when I had some last minute changes to my order, they were understanding and accommodating. Trust me when I say that Lace & Lillies will both ease your stress of planning and blow your mind with the floral arrangements they design for you!!!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Erin! We could not have been any luckier than to have you for an amazing Bride, and dream client! Designing wedding florals for you was a breeze, your style is impeccable - so thank you for letting us run free with the wonderful ideas you gave us! Wishing you all of the love and happiness in the world, thank you so much for placing your trust in our team!
    Leslie Married on 07/16/2018
    Seriously, LOVED working with Lace and Lilies. Working with a florist could have been difficult and unpleasant because I planned my wedding from thousands of miles away, but Lace and Lilies truly made it an easy and fun experience. They are so kind, and they made such beautiful florals for my wedding day. Could not recommend them enough!

Leslie!!!
    You're so amazing, we loved nothing more than planning alongside you! Thank you for taking the time to spread love about our team! Wishing you the best as a NEWLYWED!!!!
    Cheers,
    Dakota Married on 06/09/2018
    Lace and Lilies is such a wonderful florist to work with! Everyone there is so kind and they help you through every step of the process. They really took what I said and ran with it, and boy, they did not disappoint! our flowers were AMAZING and everyone not only loved how they looked but the smell delighted all my guests all evening, I highly recommend these talented ladies!

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Dakota!!! You're so amazing! We are so happy you chose Lace + Lilies to add beauty to your day! We loved working with you from start to end! Your style is incredible, and your Groom's impeccable talent to create your amazing geometric triangle arch for us to add our floral designs to was an absolute joy!! We wish you both a life of endless happiness! Thank you, Thank you!!!
    Leah Married on 03/31/2018
    We are so grateful to have found the Lace and Lilies team for our wedding flowers. We chose them for their design style -- artistic, garden-y, and with a variety of complementary colors and textures -- and the bouquets and boutonnieres they arranged exceeded all our expectations. Lacey and Kelly were highly communicative, and they were both kind and joyful to work with. We received so many compliments on our flowers from our guests, and the flowers are always one of the first things someone will comment on when they first see our wedding photos. I would recommend the Lace and Lilies team to absolutely anyone - they made sure every detail was perfect, plus it was super fun to build ideas through a Pinterest board! Thank you Lacey and Kelly for everything, you made our wedding flowers truly a dream come true.

Lace and Lilies's reply:

You are a DREAM!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing us a review - we are so appreciative of that! We absolutely loved working alongside of you and dreaming up beautiful ideas for your day! We could not have wished for a better client and we count our blessings everyday! xo
    Mackenzie Married on 10/28/2017
    These flowers made our wedding absolutely beautiful!!! I was so amazed by the variety and colors they picked out and they went so perfectly with our wedding. I had them make me a flower crown that only had flowers in the back and it was even more beautiful than I could ever have expected! The flowers made our wedding magical!

Hey Mackenzie!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing the love, we appreciate you so much and we are just so grateful we were able to work together - we know you planned your wedding from afar, it was a pleasure working with your mother and helping to make your flower vision come to life! Congratulations to you two!
    Sarah Married on 10/07/2017
    I had the most amazing time talking to Lacey about my flowers. I was out of state and she did everything I wanted and more. She did my center pieces on the day of my wedding and I didn’t have to stress about a single thing. My flowers were beautiful !!! Every single person I have shown my pictures to comment how amazing they were.