Lace and Lilies Reviews

Lace and Lilies 7
  • Caitrin

Caitrin McNeill · Married on 06/15/2019

Best florists ever!

I knew years before I got engaged that I wanted to hire Lace and Lilies for my wedding! Not only are they some of the most creative and imaginative people ever, they are also the kindest and most thoughtful people ever. I feel so incredibly lucky they did the flowers for my wedding! When I came in for a planning session I told them 2 types of flowers I liked and we created a color palet and then I told them to do what they do best. When I saw my bouquet on my wedding day I cried because it was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted- they learned my vision and did their magic!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Lace and Lilies 8
    Lace and Lilies 9

Lace and Lilies's reply:

How did we ever get so lucky to know and become friends with you, beautiful Caitrin?! You were the most stunning bride and are the most gorgeous soul, we are so honored by your trust in us to create the floral designs for your wedding day, thank you - thank you -thank you!!

Kasey Irwin · Married on 12/29/2018

Easiest Vendor to Work With

Lace & Lillies was one of our favorite (and easiest) vendors to work with. They give you a personal pinterest board so it is easy for them to see your likes and dislikes. Strongly recommend doing a mockup of at least some of the flowers so you can communicate what you do and don't like! It was worth the extra cost. They did an awesome job with the fireplace set up for our ceremony, which was used as a photo spot for the reception.

Definitely recommend using these ladies for wedding florals!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Lace and Lilies 10

Kasey!
    Your elegant and clean white + green color palette was absolutely flawless, as are you! Thank you so much for taking the time to spread such sweet words about our team. We are beyond grateful for you! Wishing you Newlyweds all the joy and love in the world!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2018

Dream Florals!

These ladies were amazing! Our florals came out better than we could've imagined. They were super responsive and so much fun to work with prior to our big day! Highly recommend to anybody looking for florals in/around the Denver area.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Lace and Lilies 11
    Lace and Lilies 12
    Lace and Lilies 13
    Lace and Lilies 14
    Lace and Lilies 15
    Lace and Lilies 16

Lace and Lilies's reply:

ASHLEY!!! You are a dream come true, thank you! We feel so lucky to have been a part of your day - every step of the way was so fun dreaming up ideas and OH MY was your vision so on point! You're perfect, these photos are perfect! Hugs to you two!

Anne Doppelt · Married on 10/07/2018

You won't regret using L+L

Lace + Lillies did an INCREDIBLE job executing my vision for my wedding day. From our first phone call, I felt like we clicked and they understood exactly what I wanted. When their quote came back a bit higher than I wanted, they worked with me to lower the price while not compromising greatly on what I wanted. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone. The only thing I wish was different is that I had an opportunity to meet and thank them on the wedding day, as I was an out of town bride and only ever spoke to them on the phone, but I fully realize that I was busy and they were just respecting my space and time.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Anne!
    Even across the Country - we felt that we connected so well with you and your floral vision was an absolute dream for our team to create! Thank you for placing your trust in Lace + Lilies - we are so glad you did! Wishing you SO much love and happiness!!

emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Lace and Lilies are AMAZING!

Lace and Lilies was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were so kind, thoughtful and executed our vision for our wedding perfectly. Our flowers were amazing and exactly what we wanted! A few weeks before the wedding I decided I wanted to add a neon sign as a backdrop for photos. Lace and Lilies took my idea, ran with it and created an amazing foliage wall for the sign on a tight timeline. You will not regret using Lace and Lilies!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Emily!! You're beyond incredible! We so loved your neon sign foliage wall and want to re-create it again and again! Congratulations to you, thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day!

Wishing you so much love!

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

If you want beautiful flowers, shop here

I have a very scattered and varied range of taste but Lace & Lillies was able to pull it all together perfectly in my wedding bouquets. And, they were so fun and easy to work with -- the best babes on the block! Thank you for the stunning bouquets and peace of mind. You totally rock!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Lace and Lilies 17
    Lace and Lilies 18

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Rachel!! We absolutely loved your eclectic style and fun and natural vibe for your wedding flowers - we're obsessed with unique palettes and fun textures --so thanks to you for making our job so fun! Wishing you ALL the love!
    L+L

Claire and Ned · Married on 09/22/2018

Lace and Lilies was amazing to work with! Lacy did an awesome job helping us figure out what our vision was, and gave us great advice about what sort of decorations would work with our scheme. They are all very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful! The flowers they arranged for us were gorgeous. I would highly recommend booking Lace and Lilies!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Claire!!
    You are so, so amazing!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to spread love about our team, you were an absolute dream to work with - thank you for letting us run wild with your fall floral vision! Wishing you two all of the love in the world!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Westland · Married on 09/09/2018

Wow. Just wow!

Where do I even begin? Lace and Lillies is a dream come true. If flowers are as important to you as they are for me / were for me on my wedding day, then look no further. Lace and Lillies is exceptional! They spent countless hours on the phone, email, FaceTime with me talking through my vision and were beyond accommodating and supportive even when my mind changed for the millionth time. They were patient, kind, responsive... they were simply there for me. They turned my dream into a reality and made it look effortless at that (although it was far from effortless). They are amazingly talented and so clearly love what they do. I would chose them a million times over. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jaclyn!
    From the moment we met you we fell in love with your charisma, impeccable style, and your flawless floral inspiration! Thank you so incredibly much for choosing Lace + Lilies to add beauty to your magical, mountainous wedding day! We are beyond grateful and thrilled that you placed your trust in our team! We just adore you!!! Thank you, thank you!

Erin · Married on 09/07/2018

I just love all the girls at Lace & Lillies. My only regret is that I do not live in Colorado - I would have so loved to go to the studio and brainstorm with them in person. Regardless, planning everything from out of state in Minnesota was exceptionally easy and fun thanks to these girls. They create a personalized Pinterest board so you can collaborate on your ideas and overall vision. I simply told them my wedding colors, some of my favorite flowers, pinned some ideas I liked (some of which I stole from their instagram because their work is seriously off the charts beautiful) and gave them creative license to do the rest. On the big day I can't tell you how many people commented on how beautiful all the flowers were. I didn't want to put down my bouquet all night. I am impatiently waiting to get photos back so I can add them here!!

Not only are these girls rockstars but they really do make the whole process smooth and easy. They always respond to emails right away and answer all your questions. Even when I had some last minute changes to my order, they were understanding and accommodating. Trust me when I say that Lace & Lillies will both ease your stress of planning and blow your mind with the floral arrangements they design for you!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Erin! We could not have been any luckier than to have you for an amazing Bride, and dream client! Designing wedding florals for you was a breeze, your style is impeccable - so thank you for letting us run free with the wonderful ideas you gave us! Wishing you all of the love and happiness in the world, thank you so much for placing your trust in our team!
    L+L

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2018

Seriously, LOVED working with Lace and Lilies. Working with a florist could have been difficult and unpleasant because I planned my wedding from thousands of miles away, but Lace and Lilies truly made it an easy and fun experience. They are so kind, and they made such beautiful florals for my wedding day. Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Lace and Lilies 19

Leslie!!!
    You're so amazing, we loved nothing more than planning alongside you! Thank you for taking the time to spread love about our team! Wishing you the best as a NEWLYWED!!!!
    Cheers,

Dakota · Married on 06/09/2018

Lace and Lilies is such a wonderful florist to work with! Everyone there is so kind and they help you through every step of the process. They really took what I said and ran with it, and boy, they did not disappoint! our flowers were AMAZING and everyone not only loved how they looked but the smell delighted all my guests all evening, I highly recommend these talented ladies!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Lace and Lilies 20

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Dakota!!! You're so amazing! We are so happy you chose Lace + Lilies to add beauty to your day! We loved working with you from start to end! Your style is incredible, and your Groom's impeccable talent to create your amazing geometric triangle arch for us to add our floral designs to was an absolute joy!! We wish you both a life of endless happiness! Thank you, Thank you!!!

Leah · Married on 03/31/2018

We are so grateful to have found the Lace and Lilies team for our wedding flowers. We chose them for their design style -- artistic, garden-y, and with a variety of complementary colors and textures -- and the bouquets and boutonnieres they arranged exceeded all our expectations. Lacey and Kelly were highly communicative, and they were both kind and joyful to work with. We received so many compliments on our flowers from our guests, and the flowers are always one of the first things someone will comment on when they first see our wedding photos. I would recommend the Lace and Lilies team to absolutely anyone - they made sure every detail was perfect, plus it was super fun to build ideas through a Pinterest board! Thank you Lacey and Kelly for everything, you made our wedding flowers truly a dream come true.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Lace and Lilies's reply:

You are a DREAM!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing us a review - we are so appreciative of that! We absolutely loved working alongside of you and dreaming up beautiful ideas for your day! We could not have wished for a better client and we count our blessings everyday! xo

Mackenzie · Married on 10/28/2017

These flowers made our wedding absolutely beautiful!!! I was so amazed by the variety and colors they picked out and they went so perfectly with our wedding. I had them make me a flower crown that only had flowers in the back and it was even more beautiful than I could ever have expected! The flowers made our wedding magical!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Hey Mackenzie!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing the love, we appreciate you so much and we are just so grateful we were able to work together - we know you planned your wedding from afar, it was a pleasure working with your mother and helping to make your flower vision come to life! Congratulations to you two!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the most amazing time talking to Lacey about my flowers. I was out of state and she did everything I wanted and more. She did my center pieces on the day of my wedding and I didn’t have to stress about a single thing. My flowers were beautiful !!! Every single person I have shown my pictures to comment how amazing they were.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Lace and Lilies 26
    Lace and Lilies 27
    Lace and Lilies 28

Catherine · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with the service and the end product provided by Lace & Lilies for our September 2017 wedding. They were patient with me as my vision materialized over the course of the year preceding the wedding. It was not an easy wedding for which to plan as the venue (our barn) was being built in the months just prior to the wedding. They were kind enough to visit the site and venue prior to the wedding in order to nail down my vision, and they did a great job. The flowers were abundant (my want!) and beautifully done and we received many compliments on them. I especially appreciated their use of nontraditional materials in the arrangements, including grasses and seeds, which fit the ranch setting of our wedding beautifully. We would not hesitate to use Lace & Lilies again and would be quick to recommend them to anyone who asked.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Lace and Lilies's reply:

We absolutely loved everything about your wedding! From the rustic, beautiful barn, charming texas long horns, the beautiful details that came to fruition seamlessly, and the most incredible couple -- we are overjoyed to have had this opportunity to add so much beauty to your day!! Thank you so much for trusting in us as artists to bring your impeccable floral vision to life!! We'd love more than anything to add our floral touch to your gorgeous home -- nothing would make us happier than extending our work together past your wedding! Cheers to a life filled with love!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/04/2017

Wow, I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that we chose Lace & Lilies to do our wedding flowers. Everyone was so nice to work with, and we received so many compliments on the beyond beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for our big day. Lacey was a dream to work with, and I can honestly say that I had zero stresses about our flowers during the whole planning process and on the wedding day.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Aw you are the sweetest!!! We just absolutely loved every second of this journey with you! Congratulations to the two of you and thank you so much for sharing the love, we appreciate you! HUGS!

Molly · Married on 09/02/2017

Lace & Lilies is truly one of a kind! My September wedding was a dream due to their hard work and willingness to bring our wedding vision to life. The team behind Lace & Lilies is not only amazingly talented, but caring, detail oriented and will not disappoint. The 8ft wreath they constructed specifically for my day was unbelievable. Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine having something so beautiful and custom for our big day. I 110% recommend L&L to anyone looking for an outstanding floral partner, these folks are salt of the earth!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Lace and Lilies 33
    Lace and Lilies 34
    Lace and Lilies 35

Sweet Molly!!
    Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind and thoughtful review! We should be the ones thanking you! You were such a wonderful joy to work with during our journey together, and we loved nothing more than creating the floral designs for your gorgeous ceremony wreath, fun and eclectic centerpieces, accent wreaths at Blanc, and your swoon-worthy bouquets and boutonnieres! Our team still talks about your gorgeous color palette! We wish you the absolute best in 2018, you deserve a life full of happiness and joy! We're so grateful to have had this incredible opportunity to work with you!
    Cheers to you!!
    The Lace and Lilies Team

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

I could write a novel about how much I love these women, but I'll try and keep it somewhat focused. :)

This team will make your day special in ways you couldn't even dream of. They take your vision and bring it to life so well, it's earth shattering.

I've never known any team who works harder then l&l. From the first moment you contact them, to the day you're sitting in your living room writing them a review with your dried bouquet on the table in front of you because you can't bear to get rid of it, the entire experience is perfection.

These women are artists and innovators in every sense of those words. Their ability to make you feel a part of their family and transform your day is unlike any other part of wedding planning.

I was floored by their talents, and since our day whenever we talk with any of the guests, inevitably someone says AND THOSE FLOWERS at some point in the conversation.

Even Martha Stewart knows what amazing work these babes are capable of.

My advice to anyone considering hiring them is to give them a rough idea of what you like, and give them creative license to run with it.

My love of working with them is equal to my love of the flowers they designed for us. And those flowers were the only decorations we had because they were That. Good.

Lacey and Lisa are the best of the best.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Julia!!!!!!!!! !!! !! ! You are a dream come true and we feel so lucky to know you. Know your love. Your sincerity to the human race. To your friends. Family. And every person that shares a room with you! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for choosing us and letting us have the creative freedom to do what we do best! Your wedding was unlike any other and perfect for the two of you. We will cherish the memories and photos for a life time, in this universe or all those other dimensions that Cory knows about! <3 Love from two babes, always and forever!

Valerie · Married on 08/14/2017

I am very thankful that I chose Lace and Lilies as my florist for the wedding! I had a non-traditional wedding and was also from out of town and Lace and Lilies did a phone consultation with me and made me feel special throughout the entire process. I was nervous that I was spending too much money on flowers, but they were honestly worth every penny. They added the perfect touch to all of the photos and I received so many compliments on them! I highly recommend Lace and Lilies!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Lace and Lilies 36
    Lace and Lilies 37
    Lace and Lilies 38

Lace and Lilies's reply:

aaahhhhhhh!! You are the best!! We are so grateful that you found your way to us - we absolutely loved being a part your journey! These photos make us so happy - thank you for spreading the kind words and love! HUGS!!!

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

I could not have been happier with my experience with Lace & Lilies! They took the worry out of every single aspect so I could enjoy being a bride, even the consultation was a fun experience. They are thorough, thoughtful, appropriately priced, and a fun crew to work with. Not only does their experience speak for itself, the final product was gorgeous. Look no further!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Aw! Thank you so so so so so much! We just adore you two - and are so happy to have been apart of your beautiful journey! Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to watching your love grow! Hugs!

Megan · Married on 07/14/2017

Lace and Lilies did an amazing job! Not only were our flowers gorgeous and better than we'd imagined, but they went out of their way to help us with other things like decorations and planning. We also used Lacey as our day-of wedding coordinator and I'm so glad we did! She was beyond helpful and supportive throughout planning, especially the few days leading up to the wedding and of course the day-of the wedding. It was raining the hour leading up to our ceremony but I insisted on still having it outside; she started setting up in the rain without hesitation (and came back inside completely soaked but still had a smile on her face). I would absolutely recommend Lace and Lilies to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Lace and Lilies's reply:

MEGAN!!!!! What a fun journey this all was! Thank you for welcoming us into your planning and your amazing wedding day. We had the most fun each and every time we met and talked - from our first flower consultation to venue walk throughs and especially the day of your wedding. You and Stephan and your families are in our hearts forever, we truly enjoyed everyone we encountered!! Congratulations - we are so happy for you two, the day was perfect! Happy to climb a ladder in the rain for you any day!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Awesome to work with! They really make you feel like they want your business, which is hard to come by these days.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Hey thanks for the review! We really appreciate you saying this!! Cheers and happy holidays!

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2017

I found Lace &a Lilies on Instagram and followed them for 6 months just being in AWE of their blooms and the bouquets they made! I finally got the guts to set up an appointment for my wedding, hoping I could afford their work... they were able to work with my budget AND provide jaw dropping flowers on my wedding day. The owners and everyone who works there is so genuine and obviously love what they do. As soon as I booked I had my own Pinterest board of floral inspiration. It was so fun to pin with them and watch my bouquets and decorations created. My flowers arrived to my wedding and stole the show. Plus they smelled AHMAZING! I will be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Lace and Lilies's reply:

KELSEY!!! Thank you so much for the review, you are too sweet! We absolutely LOVED working with you two, and your amazingly beautiful color palette and wedding details. We are dying over the few photos we have seen and can not wait to see more! Cheers to a lifetime of love - we are so glad you found your perfect match! Hugs!!

Brooke · Married on 06/14/2017

Literally the best flowers + service. These ladies were unmatched in regards to creativity, service, and price. We planned our Estes Park wedding from our home in Minnesota. I never had the fortune of meeting any of the team, but that didn’t make me any less of a customer to them. They regularly sent me emails to check in and contributed to my vision board. At the end of the day I was 110% overjoyed with everything Lace & Lilies did. As an added bonus, not only were my flowers beautiful, but they lasted! After our ceremony the hubby + I went to the top of Trail Ridge Road in RMNP for some pictures. It was fiercely windy and my flowers & hair piece remained intact. They lived for days after the ceremony too! All around an incredible experience.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Lace and Lilies's reply:

You are a gem! We absolutely loved your day and are so so so so so happy to hear all these sweet things! Hugs to you and a big congrats from our team! Thank you for sharing the love! <3

jennalee · Married on 06/02/2017

I loved working with Lace and Lilies for my wedding flowers! These women are very passionate about their work and it shows!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Lace and Lilies 39
    Lace and Lilies 40
    Lace and Lilies 41

Lace and Lilies's reply:

Jennalee!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a thoughtful review! Your vibrant color palette was a dream to bring to life with your beautiful wedding flowers, and the pictures are to die for! How gorgeous are you!!?? Cheers to a lifetime of happiness, you are an absolute gem and deserve only the best!!!