LaBellaSposaPhilly Reviews

LaBellaSposaPhilly 5
LaBellaSposaPhilly 6
LaBellaSposaPhilly 7

Marie · Married on 07/28/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

Nicole did my hair and Haley did my make up. They were nothing short of amazing! They were extremely friendly and put me at ease. Haley definitely help to get the puffiness out of my eyes because I hadn’t slept the whole night before from excitement. Nicole did such a fantastic job on my hair and everyone kept raving about it! I am hoping another event comes up soon where I have to dress up because I would use labellasposaphilly every time!

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2018

These girls are amazing. On my wedding day, Nicole and Melissa did our hair and Melinda did makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. From the day we booked them, Nicole was so helpful in answering questions and quick to respond to emails and texts. They were prompt and timed everything perfectly on my wedding day so that we were ready before the time I had promised my photographer. I did a hair and makeup trial, and Melinda and Nicole were able to replicate almost exactly what I asked for based on pictures, etc. I ended up wanting to make some changes to my makeup after the trial, and Melinda took notes so that we'd be totally prepared for the day of the wedding. On my wedding day, she made me feel beautiful. She somehow figured out exactly what I wanted despite all the changes from the trial, and my makeup was perfect. I also completely changed my hairstyle on Nicole on my wedding day from what we had done in the trial. She basically built a hairstyle from a couple of pictures put together and a lot of input from me- she was SO patient, she somehow put it all together, and she created such a gorgeous bridal updo. The women in my bridal party, from a wide range of ages and preferences, loved their hair and makeup and felt beautiful. Melissa was so sweet and did such a gorgeous job on my bridesmaids' hair. All three of these girls were also just great to have in the room with us getting ready-they are fun and sweet and calming. So highly recommended :)

Sent on 06/18/2018

Carina · Married on 05/26/2018

Best experience ever

amazing experience using them for my wedding. All my bridesmaids and myself where super happy with the hair and it stayed on all night without me having to worry about it. Also recommended them to my suster that just got married and they all looked amazing. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/25/2018

LaBellaSposaPhilly is amazing! I was super nervous about creating the perfect bridal look, but Nicole (hair) and Melinda (makeup) made it so easy! They listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions. I was so happy with the way my look turned out. My bridal party also looked gorgeous. The pricing is great for the amazing quality of work. Nicole and Melinda were fun to hang out with the day of the wedding and I am so happy I chose them!.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 8
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 9
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 10

sue · Married on 05/12/2018

Sue Villarini

We had a wonderul experience with Melissa for my daughters hair for wedding last May. Sorry cant remember makeup artists name but she was awesome as well. On time....had a preview few weeks before so knew how she wanted her look. Had coffee and breakfast and out the door looking beautiful for the big day!!

LaBellaSposaPhilly 11
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 12
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 13
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 14

Meghan · Married on 03/31/2018

I had Nicole do hair and Melinda do makeup for myself & my bridesmaids/mom for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing. They listened to what everyone wanted and did a beautiful job on everyone. The hair stayed all night long and the makeup looked flawless all the way to the end of the night. They were even helpful in calming me down during an unnecessary freak out on my part :) I highly recommend them for any wedding or formal event.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Shannon · Married on 12/02/2017

Wedding hair and makeup

Nicole and her team did an amazing job with mine, my bridesmaids, and my mother and mother in law’s hair and makeup! They were friendly and I would highly recommend!

Lisa · Married on 11/25/2017

LaBella is the best around! They made me and my whole bridal party look amazing ! I was so happy with eveything from start to finish ! Thank you so much for being part of our special day !

Sent on 11/26/2017

Adria · Married on 10/29/2017

Makeup for Wedding

Had them do makeup for my wedding. Had a great experience!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 10/22/2017

Nicole and her team were absolutely amazing! From the time I booked up until the second I walked down the aisle they were very professional and made me look and feel my absolute best! I couldn’t have picked a better makeup and hair company to work with. I can’t say enough good things about this team! I would book them over and over again.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 15
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 16
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 17

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

Very pleasant, easy to work with, and did a beautiful job on everyone’s hair

Sent on 11/28/2017

Dana · Married on 10/20/2017

For my wedding, Nicole did my hair as well as my bridal party and Jackie did make up and I was SO happy with both of them. The trial went great..They both listened to the ideas I had and we worked together to create the perfect style. We also had a really great time hanging out! On the wedding day the were awesome!! They both did such a great job with everyone and we were all so happy with our hair and make up. I highly recommend La Bella Sposa for anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup. Not only are they great at what they do, the are SO MUCH FUN doing it! We had a great day! Thank you so much Nicole, Jackie and the whole La Bella Sposa Philly Family! You guys are the best!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole and Melinda were wonderful! They arrived on time and did hair and make up for 9 women in about six hours. Everyone looked amazing.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved my experience with Nicole and the girls! Definitely recommend - fun to be around and great work!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2017

Loved working with Nicole! She knew exactly how to make my hair look perfect. She was easy to speak with and was so happy the way all the hair turned out for the bridal party!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Becca

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Nicole and Melinda are AMAZING! My bridal party was gorgeous and my own hair and makeup was spectacular! Everyone's hair and makeup stayed the entire night! Additionally, they kept me calm and put everyone at ease. I highly recommend LaBellaSposa Philly!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kristy · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely awesome. Nicole and Alyssa listen and do what you ask.

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2017

Ponytail perfection! Nicole brought to life exactly what I had envisioned on my special day. I didn’t just feel like a bride, I seriously felt like a movie star!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 18
    LaBellaSposaPhilly 19

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2017

Nicole and her crew are AMAZING! Nicole and 2 of her makeup artists (Alyssa and Mariann) traveled down to Baltimore, MD for my wedding. My trial went so well that I was not worried when it came to the wedding day! These ladies did hair and makeup for 9 people that day and did such an incredible job. Nicole did everyone's hair while Mariann and Alyssa did makeup. All three of them are absolutely amazing. From the moment they walked in, they made everyone comfortable and feeling gorgeous before we headed out for the big day. Everyone's hair and makeup still looked fabulous at the end of the night too! We are so lucky to have had LaBellaSposaPhilly as part of our wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2017

Nicole and Melinda were amazing! They did a fantastic job on the hair and makeup for me (the bride) and the bridal party. They accommodated our needs and provided a fun environment, which is always a plus. I will definitely recommend LaBellaSposa to all brides!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Melissa was wonderful to work with! The day of the wedding she arrived early (which is always a good thing!) and she did an amazing job on all of the bridesmaids and my hair. Everyone looked beautiful!

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2017

I can't even put into words how in love I am with LaBellaSposa! I had Nicole/Melinda for my wedding hair and make up. Every single girl was obsessed with the way their hair and make up turned out. My one girlfriend who has been in a lot of weddings even said this was her favorite hair/make-up she has ever had. They were fast, amazing at what they do, and even traveled to the comfort of our hotel room. They made the morning fun, relaxing, and it just felt like they were just part of the bridal crew. I have engaged girlfriends who want to use them now and can't wait for the excuse to have my hair and make-up done again. Thank you SO SO much to LaBellaSposa for making me feel gorgeous and confident on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

I am not even sure how to put into words how unbelievably thankful I am for everything Nicole and Melinda did for my bridesmaids, MOB/MIL and I for my wedding this past weekend! Every single person (all 11 of us) looked absolutely STUNNING! Some of us even rocked our last nights look for breakfast the following morning (hair & makeup) because it STILL looked that good!!! Nicole and Melinda truly put in about an 8 hour day without taking a break and made everyone look absolutely flawless. We even added one girl on to get her makeup done that day and no questions were even asked. Nicole and Melinda, I cannot thank you enough for your creativity, patience, and just overall awesome personalities. We absolutely LOVED you both and you helped make my day perfect!!! If you are looking for amazing hair & makeup for your wedding with beyond accommodating professionals, look no further! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Rachael · Married on 05/27/2017

I was married on May 27th. These Ladies did an amazing job on my entire wedding party! My sister was married a little over a month later on July 7th and they did our hair and make up for her bridal party also. We couldn’t have picked anyone better to make sure we looked beautiful on our wedding days!! Thank you so much! We couldn’t have been happier :)

Sent on 11/28/2017