76 Reviews for LA Wedding Woman

Photos
Non-religious (7)
No Denomination (5)
Civil Union (1)

Chris Rodriguez, from LA Wedding Woman, is an absolutely fantastic person to have as your officiant. He performed our ceremony in bilingual languages (Spanish and English) and it couldn't have been more perfect. Chris will accommodate to your every need so that your special moment is the best it could possibly be. He is very experienced and professional, while still remaining personal. He will assist you and your spouse (to be) in figuring out how the legal aspects of the wedding will work and will take on your numerous questions and answer them timely (we asked him at least 100 or so). If you are considering LA Wedding Woman, please give Chris a solid consideration, as he is the best officiant out there.

Profile Picture Sam, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elysia is amazing. She helped create a magical ceremony for my wife and I. We want Elysia to marry us every year. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can only say good things about Chris Rodriguez. When I first contacted LA Wedding Woman I was told that someone else would be officiating our wedding, about 6 months before the wedding they advised that the Officiant that was going to do our wedding was no longer able to perform it and we had a choice to select our alternate Officiant. We selected Chris and we could not be happier.
From the moment that he contacted us he was very organized and he walked us through the whole process. I cannot stress how seamless the process was. We decided to write our own vows and also perform a unity ceremony and he was able to incorporate everything with ease.

Profile Picture Angelica, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Non-religious

It was such a personal and special experience. We are so fortunate to have some Elysia to be proud officiant. She made it a well heart warming and sweet also full of everything i wanted for my wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Xiaoting, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Love LA Wedding Woman! Elysia was incredible. Her ability to incorporate various religious portions into an incredibly thoughtful and touching service is unparalleled. She walked us through the entire process so patiently that much of our anxiety was eliminated. She is a consummate professional and I feel like after sharing such an intimate part of our life with her, I would consider her more of a friend than a service provider!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris was the one who officiated our wedding, he was very kind and accommodating. I would recommend him and LA Wedding Woman if you were looking for a no frills and great officiant!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted a bilingual ceremony and Chris customised it beautiful. He was very helpful with our vows and very responsive.

Profile Picture Melvi, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I don’t normally write reviews like this, but after recently getting married I wanted to recommend LAWeddingWoman as the perfect place to do so.
My husband and I wanted a customized ceremony that recognized our union and commitment to one another.
LAWeddingWoman was absolutely supportive and encouraging of the sort of wedding we wanted to have. We discussed at length the type of ceremony we were looking for and they were brilliant at understanding our wishes and offering suggestions for how to achieve our perfect ceremony.
Like most brides I was nervous before the ceremony, but LAWeddingWoman and their team absolutely calmed my nerves and talked me through the ceremony. Their officiant felt like an integral part of the wedding party and guests commented repeatedly on how wonderful it was.
I highly recommend LAWeddingWoman, I cannot imagine a more supportive and friendly experience.
Medini

Profile Picture Medini, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Emily Button was our officiant and we could not have asked for a more personal and fun ceremony. We had so many friends and family come up to us after (and still) saying that it was the best wedding ceremony they have ever been too. She made everyone comfortable and certainly calmed our nerves in so so so many ways. Thank you for making this process so easy and finding ways to incorporate all the things we wanted. Super duper satisfied customer !!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

I love Sabrina Moss!!! The minute I saw her on the website, I knew I wanted her to officiate our wedding. Meeting her in person sealed the deal. She was sweet, kind, calm, and willing to answer any questions we had. Then we chatted for a bit. I totally dig her vibe!!! It was like talking to my best friend. Actually, it was like that throughout the whole process. She was available anytime I needed her, explained things to me in ways I can understand, and even took care of any issues that arise, even last-minute changes the day of our wedding, without hesitation, all with a smile on her face, a soothing voice, and wonderful charisma. Even after the wedding she took care of my wedding certificate and kept me updated on the progress. We are truly blessed to have had such a wonderful Officiant at our wedding. She is simply amazing.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elysia was always very responsive and thoughtful in our conversations with her. We were extremely pleased with how Elysia officiated the ceremony, it was customized to us. One of the many great things about Eysia is that she genuinely cares about people. So sweet.

Profile Picture User6898702, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We worked with Elysia and our ceremony was perfect! When people ask about our wedding I always tell them how much I appreciated that Elysia sat down with us before we walked down the aisle and reminded us to be in the moment during our ceremony and vows. She created an incredibly special ceremony just for us as we wanted it to be secular but full of love.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We needed a liscense done for our wedding and they made it easy! Professional, efficent and genuine service.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris Rodriguez is our officiant during our Quick-I-do this Halloween and what a joy he was to have around! A stress relief too as he is very knowledgeable on the legalities and paperwork and knows how to sort things out efficiently while still keeping the mood lighthearted and warm. His presence made our special day spiritual, graceful, powerful, enlightening and practically stress-free! We are very fortunate to have him marry us.

How we found Chris: We wanted to marry on Halloween but the court only opens Mon-Friday and Halloween is a Saturday. So we found LA Wedding Woman, I rang up and Chris picked up the phone. After asking him questions about getting married, we found him a delight (mood + rapport wise) wanted him to marry us! To our great luck, we found out that he is an ordained officiant and also a notary which means he can sort out all the paperwork without you worrying about it after the ceremony. We jumped at having Chris at our wedding.

On the day, there was a film shoot happening at the wedding location and I let Chris know about it. While my guests struggled to find parking, Chris made the effort to arrive early, and he was on time and even know where to find us while we are busy getting last minute details ready for the guests. This shows he takes great pride in being an officiant, that your big day is as important to him as it is to you.

Chris also has the most calming, magical voice, epic at times when he utters the oath. He also allowed a period between oaths to let me and my husband share a few personal words with each other, which made it very special for us and our guests. We got overwhelmed with sincerity, pure emotion and contentment, shedding a few tears of wonder to our own surprise!

A beautiful wedding. Thank you Chris, for your fun and wonderful role in our wedding and always taking care of the logistical side of the nuptial from start to finish. Your presence made our special day perfect and we are lucky to have you!

Profile Picture Ada , 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Elysia is wonderful! She helped my husband and I set up a unique ceremony that represented us perfectly. She brought such great energy and really had the ceremony flowing smoothly. She reminded us to take it all in and brought a sense of calmness to the day. It was just so special and we're so grateful for all her help in planning it. I highly recommend that you check out LA wedding woman for your officiant needs and in particular, Elysia! :)

Profile Picture R, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Rev. Michelle Rado was amazing. My husband and I had a very spontaneous elopement at the top of Topanga Canyon overlooking the Pacific Palisades and the Pacific Ocean. It required a 10-minute climb to get to our spot, and Rev. Michelle went along with the idea with grace and flexibility! We had a beautiful mini ceremony with 8 of our friends and family. It was a night to remember.

Profile Picture Kanya, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elysia was amazing! She is extremely personable, comfortable, and easy to work with. She made a beautiful wedding ceremony for us that we will never forget!!!

Profile Picture User5126267, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I had Tracy as our officiant. Tracy was everything we'd hope for. Attendant and professional. She helped guide us through the process and was extremely responsive throughout. We couldn't have asked for more. Would highly recommend Tracy.

Profile Picture Scott , 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elyssia is super sweet and very helpful. She answered all of our questions, helped us with our vows, suggested locations for ceremony, showed up on time and has a very sweet spirit. We emailed back and forth a lot and always responded very quickly. Would definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wow! That's all I can say about LA Wedding Woman. One of my biggest planning stresses was how to pick an officiant. You go to weddings and it always seems that the officiant is a close friend of the family. We didn't have anyone like that and we didn't want our ceremony to awkward and robotic. I really thought the ceremony would be the least enjoyable part of our wedding and the I focused mostly on the reception. I was so wrong!
I stumbled across the LA Wedding woman website and it just felt right. When I spoke to their office I knew I had made the right choice. They make you feel like you've known them forever.
We chose Elysia and we couldn't have been happier. She always made us feel like our wedding was her first priority. She responded to emails quickly and was very receptive to several ceremony changes we made in the last few weeks.
On the day of she made us both so comfortable. I had a serious last minute nervous breakdown. LOL She snapped me out of it.
In the end our ceremony was amazing and actually I think it was our favorite and most cherished part of the wedding!!!!! You will not regret choosing LA Wedding Woman.

Profile Picture User2505925, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My friend who's a wedding planner suggested us hiring LA Wedding Woman as our officiate, and I'm so very glad I did. Elysia was beyond amazing at answering any of our questions or concerns that my husband and I had. The day of the wedding, she was very sweet to make sure that we were ok and made sure we had everything we needed and more. I turned out to be one nervous teary eye bride and she was so calm and helped me through it. I don't know what i would do without her help and advice.

Thank you Elysia, we are forever grateful to have you as a part of our wedding!

Love,

Suzie & Raul Burgos

Profile Picture Suzie, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Emily is a perfect example when it comes to surpassing the expectations of customers! From the very beginning she was a doll. Planning a marriage is stressful enough, especially from MS to CA; however, when you have individuals like Emily to provide helpful information and outstanding customer service, it reduces your stress level and the opportunity presents itself to keep calm and relax!

Profile Picture Latoya, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

PERFECTION! I cautiously scouted our officiant for our wedding during the early phases of the planning process and the minute I spoke with Arielle over the phone, I immediately knew she was perfect for big day. During the planning process, she was easy to contact, quick to reply, and full of great ideas that were very useful when mapping out the ceremony.

Arielle's delivery of our ceremony last weekend was beautiful. She has such a welcoming and lovely demeanor (and vocal tonality) that it couldn't have been any better. Our guests raved about her to us afterwards. We will always be indebted to her for making our day so special. As my husband and I reminisced about our event later that night, we both agreed the ceremony was our favorite part.

I highly recommend and would recommend her to any friends who are planning their upcoming nuptials!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I just got married on 10/11, and Emily Button was our AMAZING officiant!

We booked Emily about 3-4 months out, and right away she was very responsive and helpful. We were both working very busy jobs at the time, so Emily made time to Skype us for our initial meeting. She is sweet, funny, and calming.

In our initial meeting she asked to know about us, and then what kind of ceremony we wanted. She was very open and flexible to what we wanted, and gave us guidance when we weren't sure about things. She sent us the ceremony run down months in advance, and worked with us to change the order a few times.

We each wrote our own vows and Emily was very kind and helpful with reading them and giving suggestions, though ultimately was very encouraging that what we each had written was perfect. I appreciated her feedback because writing your own vows comes with a LOT of pressure!

We booked Emily for our rehearsal as well and she was great as we ran around telling the venue and the caterer who were also there last minute things we wanted. When we rehearsed, she went with the flow, and we figured out the best staging as we went. She always made us feel like we could do whatever we wanted, it was our wedding!

The day of, Emily got there early and checked in on both of us, keeping us informed of timing and reminding us of things we needed to do. She came very prepared, with both of our vows printed out on cardstock for us, as well as the readings. She also took care of getting our marriage license signed by our witnesses and then mailing it in for us.

During the actual ceremony, my 2 year old nephew who would not leave his mother (my matron of honor)'s side, added some color and humor, and Emily went with everything like a pro.

We were initially going to have a friend of ours marry us, but when scheduling did not work out, we found Emily through LA Wedding Woman and we could not be happier it turned out that way. Emily was professional, sweet, and happy

Profile Picture Jill, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews