La Villa Bella San Antonio Reviews

5 | Upland, CA

5 Reviews for La Villa Bella San Antonio

Vanessa · Married on 04/20/2018

Loved this venue the minute I seen it! Loved the garden style flow it had. Fireplace looked so beautiful at night light up! The stone room with up lights is beautiful and even the out door covers patio area. Whole family loved it there. Susan and Samantha were so so great that day and made everything go so smoothly. They are so sweet and nice! Thank you so much La Villa Bella

Sent on 04/23/2018

Grecia · Married on 11/11/2016

Amazing garden! Everybody was so helpful ❤

Sent on 12/02/2016

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2015

Beautiful venue

I have been to many events at this location. It's a local gem hidden in the city of Upland. The owner keeps putting money and decor into this facility as I have seen it blossom from when the current owner took it over. I have seen weddings, Christmas event, and baby showers at this place and I have never been disappointed. La Villa Bella is charming venue that takes you out of the city and into a romantic fairy tail.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Beautiful Venue!

My fiance and I have just booked our wedding at La Villa Bella, and we are so excited! We both fell in love with this place as soon as we saw it! Fiona was very helpful in giving us a tour and making sure to go over every detail with us!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Hayden

Hayden Sotto · Married on 10/13/2019

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

Looks better in pictures

This was the very first venue I checked out. The ladies were nice but the place definitely needs a renovation. It looks better in pictures. If you’re looking into saving money and you have a small group, you may want to consider it. What I specifically did not like is that they charge to cover the parking area. I think they said $600 for the hedges. I think that they should figure out how to make the venue pretty without having to charge their clients. It’s not their clients’ fault that the parking area is visible and is captured in photos.

Sent on 03/18/2019