La Vie Studios Reviews

La Vie Studios 7
  • Arleena

Arleena · Married on 02/02/2019

La Vie for Life!!

So thankful to have found La Vie Studios!! We decided on La Vie for our wedding in 2/2019.....but had our engagement photos in June 2018. This was a right choice all the way! Great customer service, attention to detail, recommendations, and can’t beat the price. I’ve only had the chance of working with Jose so far for the engagement photos at Cauley Square (which my fiance and I changed the appointment time last minute, but Jose was so flexible and understandable!). Jose was THE BEST in guiding the session and the pictures came out truly stunning. Cannot wait until working with them again for the wedding. Excellent choice!

Gina · Married on 01/26/2019

Too good to put in words

My wedding date changed last minute but that didn’t stop Jess from ensuring that I got what I wanted! She worked with me on finding another date and time she was available and created a wedding timeline for me! Jess wanted to make sure that she could capture my most important wedding moments so she went above and beyond to make time for all the pictures. The day of my wedding she helped me feel comfortable for every shot! She laughed, joked, and seemed to really enjoy capturing the moment. She’s extremely talented and just AMAZING! And even with all her amazing talent she’s still affordable, which was important for us since our budget was not that large! I can’t say thank you enough for all the hard work and time taken to capture our love! Seriously SPECTACULAR!

Emilee · Married on 01/05/2019

Top of the line! Jose & Jess will not disappoint!

Jose and Jess are the real deal. We’re thankful they were the ones to capture all the special and wild moments of our wedding day. Amidst the typical wedding day chaos, Jose and Jess were the calm to our storm. They provided fresh ideas and kept us focused on being present in the moment. They are truly a dynamic duo and the perfect complement to any wedding party. Our guests loved how they worked the crowd and we never felt like they missed a beat. Our sneak peek images are PHENOMENAL! We cannot wait to see the finished product. Choose La Vie, you will not be disappointed. 10/10 recommend! Thank you both! We love our photo ninjas! :)

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/28/2018

La Vie Studios is our forever 1st choice!

Jose and Jess really out do themselves! Our wedding was perfect! And the sneak peeks they had waiting for us in our email before we even got home :) it was a nice surprise and best way to end the evening. We recommend them for any event and will definitely be using them in the future

La Vie Studios 11
    La Vie Studios 12
    La Vie Studios 13
    La Vie Studios 14
    La Vie Studios 15

Maria · Married on 12/22/2018

With love, Maria + Gee

Don’t keep searching, these two are it! We had the pleasure of having them do my engagement and wedding. We wouldn’t have had it any other way. Their style is impeccable. These two are so talented and make everything so effortless. If we could go back and do it all over again, we TOTALLY would. Each time we received our pictures we kept looking at them over and over again. WE LOVE THEM!!!!"

Brandy Cardona · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely stunning work

Jose and Jess were absolutely charming to work with, Jose was our photographer and he has pure talent and an eye for the perfect pose or capturing the right moments even if we have furry friends (cats) coming into the picture he was absolutely hands down the best. Made us feel at ease and made us as natural as possible for our first look and wedding pictures- a true gentleman and gem. Thank you love and hugs from The Cardona’s

Sent on 12/19/2018

La Vie Studios's reply:

The homies Brandy & Harold!!! Haha thank you so much for the kind words! It was a total pleasure photographing your wedding! We're very glad to hear you enjoyed the experience! Can't wait to get these gems back to you. :)

Big hugs,

Jose & Jess
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/23/2018

The absolute BEST!

Jess and Jose are not only incredibly talented, they are so easy and fun to work with! When I first visited their website I fell in love with their photos, but when I spoke with Jess over the phone I knew her personality would be perfect to capture our intimate destination wedding. Many of the photographers I spoke with weren’t flexible in the packages they offered, and Jess took the time to understand our vision for the day and create a package that we were comfortable with. The only time my husband and I have taken professional photos was for our engagement, so we were expecting to feel a little uncomfortable. Jess and Jose made us feel so relaxed and managed to capture all of the shots we wanted without us feeling like we were posing for the camera all night. They got us our sneak peek photos back in less than 24 hours! I was stunned not only by the quick turn around time, but also the quality of their work! Hire them, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    La Vie Studios 16
    La Vie Studios 17
    La Vie Studios 18
    La Vie Studios 19

La Vie Studios's reply:

Thank you so so much Allie! You and Nikolai are awesome and made us feel like part of the family on your wedding day! :) Thank you for trusting us with your big day and allowing us to do our thing. We appreciate you!
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 10/20/2018

La vie studios is amazing!

From the moment I emailed La Vie Studios, they were amazing. In fact, I even told Jess I had never met a person who responds to emails as fast as she did...seriously...like within minutes of asking her a question, I would get a response back-no matter the hour or the day. She was AWESOME.

When I looked up La Vie Studios, I instantly fell in love with their style. They do much more than your "traditional" wedding portraits which is exactly what I was looking for. I loved everything about them! And when I finally met them the day of the wedding, I could not have been more pleased. Jose and Jess were absolutely the sweetest, most fun, people. They made everyone feel super comfortable and even my husband who HATES taking pictures, felt so relaxed with them. Nothing ever felt staged-they were just so much fun and doing out of the box pictures which I loved. You can tell how passionate Jose and Jess when it comes to photography. Not only did we end the night knowing that I had GREAT photos to remember our special day, but I also felt like we made some friends. They are truly talented at what they do and even better, they are great people.

Sent on 11/05/2018
    La Vie Studios 31
    La Vie Studios 32
    La Vie Studios 33

Staci!!!

You're so sweet! Thank you so so much for leaving such a kind review for us! You and Reno were so easy to work with! You both really made our day a breeze. How could we not enjoy working with someone who loves Hot Fries as much as we do?!?! Lol! We still laugh every time we see that photo. It's easy to reply lightning fast to our emails when we have personalities like you to talk to! Haha We wish you nothing but happiness, love, and laughter in your future together. - Big hugs from your friends, Jose & Jess!

david · Married on 09/02/2018

Jose & Jess are simply the best choice! They mix photography, with sincerity, with art, with professionalism. They put all that together and end up providing you with pictures of moments you will never want to forget!! My wife and I are superbly happy with our sneak peak wedding photos. They were amazing through the whole process, even the guests and wedding planner had nice things to say about them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    La Vie Studios 40
    La Vie Studios 41
    La Vie Studios 42

La Vie Studios's reply:

Aww thank you so much for having us there on your big day, David & Esther!!! We are over the moon with how amazing the two of you are and your kindness towards everyone, including us. Hands down one of the most amazing weddings we've had the honor of photographing! So much genuine love and good vibes!!! We're stoked to deliver the rest of the photos!!! :)

Julieta & Eliel Diaz · Married on 08/24/2018

Simply the best!

We are extremely happy that we had La Vie Studios in charge of our wedding pictures. Jess and Jose are amazing and have a great personality that made our wedding day less stressful. They are great to work with! Super professional, responsive, punctual and extremely helpful overall. They took note of some specific pictures we wanted and they captured them beautifully! Could not be happier with how the photos came out, they are great artistic shots and they look amazing. We have awesome venue photos, portraits, getting ready photos etc… They delivered a great mix of photos that captured the entire night perfectly!! We would not recommend going with anyone other than Jess and Jose for your event photography, they are the best and we are forever grateful!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    La Vie Studios 43

La Vie Studios's reply:

Julie & Eli!!! This review is so sweet of you! Thank you so much! We are beyond grateful that you chose us to photograph such an important day in your lives. You guys were so fun and easy to work with. We had the best time at your wedding! Thank you for trusting our creative process, and thanks for making us feel like part of the family. ;)

Big hugs and much love
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/08/2018

This must be the best group of photographers in Florida! Some people ask for a 10 on a review even when they're not that good at what they do. But this group is truly deserving of the epitome of hard work, pleasantness, discipline and professionalism beyond a 10. They knew exactly what shots to take and how to take them. The spirit of this group is through the roof. They turned our 10 year wedding renewal in to a Winter Wonderland and it was beyond what we could ask for. My wife asked me where did I find them and I replied Heaven. After our event, our guests raved about booking them and you should too.

Sent on 08/11/2018

La Vie Studios's reply:

Wow!! Just WOW!! Jose and I are taken back by such a wonderful review of our services for your vow renewal. All we can say is a huge THANK YOU for trusting us to do what we do best and for existing! You, Farah and Abigale are a blessing to this world and are the epitome of true love!!! Cheers to another 10 years!!!

Roberto · Married on 07/26/2018

Jose was recommended to me by a friend a couple of years ago, the work he did for a Valentine’s Day shoot that he did was incredible! We contacted him again for my girlfriends maternity shoot and once again he left us extremely happy with everything!! Can’t wait for him to do our baby’s pictures and our wedding!!!

Thais · Married on 05/26/2018

When my fiancé and I started looking for photographers to take our engagement photos I didn’t think twice before messaging Jessenia! I had met her in school a few years back and seen her amazing work before, so it was a no brainer.

My fiancé and I never had a photo shoot, so we were actually pretty nervous and shy at first but the shoot went by so fast, it was so easy and we had a lot of fun doing it! For my second outfit change, my dress ripped and I almost started crying.. Jess made sure that the rip (it was on my chest..) didn’t show up in any photos and that it didn’t stop us from taking beautiful pictures. Some of my favorite photos from the shoot are actually with the ripped dress!

That same night Jess sent us a few sneak peaks since we were so excited to see the outcome! I was so happy because I thought it would take for ever to get pictures back. The full library was available just a few days later and we had like 100 pictures to chose from and hey were one better than the other!

We’re booking another shoot in the future for sure! Since my wedding won’t be in the country and I didn’t know they were willing to travel, we booked someone else. I hope they’re as good as Jess was! Definite recommend, you won’t be disappointed! Thank you Jess!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    La Vie Studios 44
    La Vie Studios 45
    La Vie Studios 46
    La Vie Studios 47

La Vie Studios's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words!!! A ripped dress just adds to the story, and we're all about the story! :) So excited for our next shoot after your wonderful wedding!

Hillary · Married on 04/28/2018

Jess and Jose were phenomenal. They were such a positive addition to the day, and the pictures are fantastic. We were balling on a budget, and they went above and beyond to make sure that our needs were met. The cameras didn't feel out of place at all because these two are total pros. The energy was positive and mellow, and we had a great time goofing off with them.

A few weeks before our wedding we had a video chat to talk about what we wanted out of their service and the ideas we had for photo opportunities. We laid out a tentative schedule to make sure that we had the best use of time. The day before our wedding we had a phone call to make sure the timeline was still a go. We definitely felt like our time was in good hands with these two, and we loved that they were proactive about making sure we got the most out of our time. The day of, nothing went according to schedule (lol), but these two were cool cucumbers about it.

The platform La Vie Studios uses is super user-friendly. We were able to access all of our photos, organized in albums, and download them instantly. The amount of time we waited was standard, but beat our expectations by two weeks! It was definitely worth the wait.

The pictures are gorgeous. We were all blown away seeing the shots they took of our ceremony, I'm going to cry (in a good way) just thinking about it.They managed to snap excellent photos of our family and friends that we're going to cherish forever.

We 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone, we were

Sent on 07/12/2018
    La Vie Studios 48
    La Vie Studios 49
    La Vie Studios 50
    La Vie Studios 51

Hillary & Jorge,

Jess and I cannot thank you enough for calling us cool cucumbers. It's a first and honestly it feels great. Lol! But in all seriousness, you guys have been amazing every step of the way! Living in Miami, contrary to popular belief, it's not every day that we get to photograph an epic yacht wedding like yours!

You guys really set the bar for a super fun wedding; the both of you have been a total pleasure to work with every step of the way. We would also recommend you 10/10 times if anyone ever needs a bride & groom for a wedding. lol
    Lots of love to you both - thank you for being awesome apples! <3

Warmly (but really cool cucumberly),

- Jess & Jose

Jacqueline · Married on 04/07/2018

We are EXTREMELY happy with how the pictures turned out. We knew we were getting great photos of course but geeez, you outdid yourselves lol. Thank you guys so much, you both are amazing!!!! We HIGHLY recommend La Vie Studios!

Mia · Married on 04/06/2018

We could not have asked for better photographers! They were so attentive and patient with our large group. Their photos really captured the love that the groom and I share for each other and our guests! They were there through the entire day from getting ready to leaving the venue on the shuttle! The groomsmen and groom had a blast getting ready and having their pictures taken in the moment rather than as a structured setting. I received teasers of our wedding within 48 hours and cannot wait to see the rest. I highly recommend these two!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    La Vie Studios 52

La Vie Studios's reply:

OMG Mia! Thank you and Corey for being so warm and inviting on the day of. We had a blast with you all and the epic trolley ride after a long day :) So excited to edit your photos!!!!

Heidi · Married on 03/03/2018

Jess & Jose are simply incredible. After searching through countless portfolios, my husband and I decided to hire them to shoot our wedding pics. We got a chance to meet them at our engagement photoshoot, and they were a delight to work with! They were punctual, extremely accommodating, took their time to listen to all our requests, and had very reasonable prices!! I would use La Vie Studios again any day, for any other event!

P.S. I will update this post with wedding pics once I have them! =)

Sent on 03/09/2018

La Vie Studios's reply:

If we could review Heidi & Rodrigo, I think we would for being the absolute BEST to work with! Thank you SO MUCH for trusting us with your engagement session and your wedding day! It's our honor to be able to document those special moments in your lives together with baby David (You all should see his pimp mobile for the wedding day!)

Maren · Married on 02/17/2018

I can’t tell you happy we are to have had Jose and Jess at our wedding. They were AMAZING!!! Jose, was phenomenal, from the moment I first reached out to him, he was the utmost professional. He left me with no doubt I made the right decision in hiring La Vie Studios to shoot my wedding. He worked with me on creating a custom package that worked within my price point, answered all my questions and was more than accommodating to any changes with my timeline. On the day of the wedding, Jose and Jess scouted the hotel to find the perfect location to shoot our first look. I was so nervous and they both put me at complete ease. Having them there allowed me to feel comfortable enough that they were able to create amazing images. I was blown away by the gallery that I received of my finished wedding photos. The pictures just brought the biggest smile to my face, I can't tell you how happy I was the results! They are BEAUTIFUL! Anyone wondering who to hire for their wedding photos should look no further than La Vie Studios, you will not be disappointed!!!

La Vie Studios 53
    La Vie Studios 54
    La Vie Studios 55

Stacy · Married on 02/03/2018

Jose was the most incredible photographer. He was so accommodating and easy to work with. He made the trip from Miami to Key West to photograph my destination wedding. He sent us a few sneak peek photos super quickly so we could create custom thank you cards for our guests. So many of my wedding guests complimented him afterwards, and one even asked for his information for her daughter's wedding. Jose just sent over our final photos and I couldn't be happier with them.

• Rosemary

Rosemary · Married on 02/03/2018

Jessenia is a dream! She's so sweet and accommodating and goes ABOVE and BEYOND. Not only did she take our pictures, but she held my lipstick and she drove us to our location before our reception AND to the reception as well! She was on time on the day of the event and was incredibly fast with getting us our pictures (6 weeks, faster than anyone I know). Our second photographer, Alex, was also a treat to work with. It was as though he were not there at all (in a good way). I don't have anything negative to say about them, other than THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    La Vie Studios 56
    La Vie Studios 57

La Vie Studios's reply:

Aww, thank you so much, Rosemary!!! Both you and Hector were a dream to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 01/26/2018

I have known Jessenia for a while now and since I met her and her work I have always done my photography with her. My boyfriend is someone that does not enjoy being photographed much but with her the process is so much easier! He has voiced how he likes her style and her personality makes the session enjoyable. The quality of her work is excellent and I plan on using her services in the future.

Kimberly · Married on 01/20/2018

I HIGHLY recommend La Vie Studios. I absolutely loved working with Jose specifically because he was personable, humble and patient. It's clear that he is passionate about his work and will make every effort to get each shot just right. Jose and Jessenia's sense of humor also helped to put us at ease and made the whole process fun and memorable. We will definitely be proud to share our photos with our children one day. Thank you for capturing the essence of our story. We are ever so grateful!

Ashley · Married on 01/14/2018

AMAZING JOB! I had the pleasure of getting our engagement photos done by Jose and was so amazed by the quality and professionalism that we chose La Vie to also be our wedding photographer. Jose and Jess did an exceptional job at our outdoor wedding. From start to finish! They were on time and went through leaps and bounds to get great shots! I especially loved getting 10 sneak peek photos less than 48 hours after the wedding! They are an awesome duo and I highly recommend them!

Diana · Married on 12/22/2017

Jess and Jose are not only amazing photographers, but amazing people. They weren't just the photographers they became our friends, who just so happen to be taking pictures of us all day ;)

La Vie Studios 58