53 Reviews for La Vie Studios

Canvas (2)
Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)
53 La Vie Studios Reviews

Jose was recommended to me by a friend a couple of years ago, the work he did for a Valentine’s Day shoot that he did was incredible! We contacted him again for my girlfriends maternity shoot and once again he left us extremely happy with everything!! Can’t wait for him to do our baby’s pictures and our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Roberto, 7/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my fiancé and I started looking for photographers to take our engagement photos I didn’t think twice before messaging Jessenia! I had met her in school a few years back and seen her amazing work before, so it was a no brainer.

My fiancé and I never had a photo shoot, so we were actually pretty nervous and shy at first but the shoot went by so fast, it was so easy and we had a lot of fun doing it! For my second outfit change, my dress ripped and I almost started crying.. Jess made sure that the rip (it was on my chest..) didn’t show up in any photos and that it didn’t stop us from taking beautiful pictures. Some of my favorite photos from the shoot are actually with the ripped dress!

That same night Jess sent us a few sneak peaks since we were so excited to see the outcome! I was so happy because I thought it would take for ever to get pictures back. The full library was available just a few days later and we had like 100 pictures to chose from and hey were one better than the other!

We’re booking another shoot in the future for sure! Since my wedding won’t be in the country and I didn’t know they were willing to travel, we booked someone else. I hope they’re as good as Jess was! Definite recommend, you won’t be disappointed! Thank you Jess!

Profile Picture Thais, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

We are EXTREMELY happy with how the pictures turned out. We knew we were getting great photos of course but geeez, you outdid yourselves lol. Thank you guys so much, you both are amazing!!!! We HIGHLY recommend La Vie Studios!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for better photographers! They were so attentive and patient with our large group. Their photos really captured the love that the groom and I share for each other and our guests! They were there through the entire day from getting ready to leaving the venue on the shuttle! The groomsmen and groom had a blast getting ready and having their pictures taken in the moment rather than as a structured setting. I received teasers of our wedding within 48 hours and cannot wait to see the rest. I highly recommend these two!

Profile Picture Mia, 4/6/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Jess & Jose are simply incredible. After searching through countless portfolios, my husband and I decided to hire them to shoot our wedding pics. We got a chance to meet them at our engagement photoshoot, and they were a delight to work with! They were punctual, extremely accommodating, took their time to listen to all our requests, and had very reasonable prices!! I would use La Vie Studios again any day, for any other event!

P.S. I will update this post with wedding pics once I have them! =)

Profile Picture Heidi, 3/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can’t tell you happy we are to have had Jose and Jess at our wedding. They were AMAZING!!! Jose, was phenomenal, from the moment I first reached out to him, he was the utmost professional. He left me with no doubt I made the right decision in hiring La Vie Studios to shoot my wedding. He worked with me on creating a custom package that worked within my price point, answered all my questions and was more than accommodating to any changes with my timeline. On the day of the wedding, Jose and Jess scouted the hotel to find the perfect location to shoot our first look. I was so nervous and they both put me at complete ease. Having them there allowed me to feel comfortable enough that they were able to create amazing images. I was blown away by the gallery that I received of my finished wedding photos. The pictures just brought the biggest smile to my face, I can't tell you how happy I was the results! They are BEAUTIFUL! Anyone wondering who to hire for their wedding photos should look no further than La Vie Studios, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Maren, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Jose was the most incredible photographer. He was so accommodating and easy to work with. He made the trip from Miami to Key West to photograph my destination wedding. He sent us a few sneak peek photos super quickly so we could create custom thank you cards for our guests. So many of my wedding guests complimented him afterwards, and one even asked for his information for her daughter's wedding. Jose just sent over our final photos and I couldn't be happier with them.

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessenia is a dream! She's so sweet and accommodating and goes ABOVE and BEYOND. Not only did she take our pictures, but she held my lipstick and she drove us to our location before our reception AND to the reception as well! She was on time on the day of the event and was incredibly fast with getting us our pictures (6 weeks, faster than anyone I know). Our second photographer, Alex, was also a treat to work with. It was as though he were not there at all (in a good way). I don't have anything negative to say about them, other than THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I have known Jessenia for a while now and since I met her and her work I have always done my photography with her. My boyfriend is someone that does not enjoy being photographed much but with her the process is so much easier! He has voiced how he likes her style and her personality makes the session enjoyable. The quality of her work is excellent and I plan on using her services in the future.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I HIGHLY recommend La Vie Studios. I absolutely loved working with Jose specifically because he was personable, humble and patient. It's clear that he is passionate about his work and will make every effort to get each shot just right. Jose and Jessenia's sense of humor also helped to put us at ease and made the whole process fun and memorable. We will definitely be proud to share our photos with our children one day. Thank you for capturing the essence of our story. We are ever so grateful!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING JOB! I had the pleasure of getting our engagement photos done by Jose and was so amazed by the quality and professionalism that we chose La Vie to also be our wedding photographer. Jose and Jess did an exceptional job at our outdoor wedding. From start to finish! They were on time and went through leaps and bounds to get great shots! I especially loved getting 10 sneak peek photos less than 48 hours after the wedding! They are an awesome duo and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess and Jose are not only amazing photographers, but amazing people. They weren't just the photographers they became our friends, who just so happen to be taking pictures of us all day ;)

Profile Picture Diana, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files

Jess........................you are a magician!!!! I must say that from the day we did our research on your company, met you and spoke with you in regards to what we were looking for, your personality alone won us over! Due to the fact that I'm also in the service industry, I have a different appreciation for your willingness to work with the wedding couple and your open minded approach to shoot whatever shots we wanted, if any. Jose was a very welcome addition to your skills as he was equally as polite, willing and so so easy to work with. Both of your patience and attention to the little details that made a difference, was outstanding on our wedding day. Anyone who got married knows that the wedding day can be a very stressful time, but the both of you did an amazing job with keeping things calm and under control. I don't know how you do it.

Now above all, what TOTALLY impressed me is that after the wedding, you sent me 10 'teaser shots' that showed me a bit of what you were able to capture on our day. I know everyone is biased by their own pics and have the opinion that their wedding pics are the absolute greatest pics, but although I won't say that about ours..........I would go further to say that our location was beautiful to us and we wanted to get married there, but the few pics you sent us showed me the UNBELIEVABLE TALENT that you have!! You made our venue look like nothing short of a fairy tale and I can't talk enough about your skills! WOW! Honestly, you have shown us that our confidence and decision in choosing YOU above all other photographers was not only the best decision we could have ever made, but you have now placed us above cloud 9 with how we feel about our wedding day.

After all the hustle and preparation for over a year, all we have to reflect on are the pics and video. Thanks to you guys, we can't wait to see the full set of photos and can only imagine the hard word you put into it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Anil, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Wedding Portraits

I'm SO HAPPY we chose Jose for our wedding day! From the day we met him he impressed us with his professionalism, timeliness, and thoughtfulness. I took a chance by only reading wedding wire reviews and I'm so glad we did! I met Jess on our wedding day and she was also so sweet. They were very accommodating and patient on our wedding day and my only regret is not hiring them longer. The day felt so rushed and I had the time of my life so it flew by BUT my goodness the sneak peeks we received from Jose were AMAZING!! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos! Friends that I've shown say how the pictures look so elegant and cinematic. I've been told they should be in wedding magazines and can't wait to blow them up for our home. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've already recommended them for my friend's proposal photo shoot and hope to use them again in the future. Choose them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

AMAZING photographers!!! They were so nice and made taking our portraits really fun. I was worried about the sun setting and the lighting but the pictures came out awesome, and I received wayyyy more pictures than I thought I would and each picture was perfect. Everyone is gushing and in love with them. Im very very VERY happy I had them to capture my wedding day :)

Profile Picture jessica, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Boy were we impressed. Jose is a phenomenal Photographer. He is incredibly professional and focused especially since we are pretty much the same age lol (Definitely not in a bad way, we are both ahead of our age group). I couldn't imagine our wedding without Jose. Between the tricks he has acquired over time and the unique style of photography, Jose alone is breath taking. Thank's a lot for the great work and being there when I needed you at the right time.

Profile Picture Aaron, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Jessenia for both our engagement and wedding photos. She was wonderful to work with and was amazing at capturing the perfect, candid moments from our big day. We had a destination wedding in Miami, and Jessenia was really helpful in finding great venues for our engagement photos, and was really flexible with her schedule when we were hit with unfortunate weather. Jessenia was great and keeping things moving during the day and was a huge help with the logistics and captured everything I could have hoped for. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their special day.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jose was such a pleasure to work with! He was very professional and made our wedding day personal. He did an amazing job capturing candid moments and our photos looked so natural. I will continue to use Jose for future occasions!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am SO glad that I chose Jose as the photographer for our wedding this year. Jose has a way of capturing the beautiful candid moments and love between a couple and it radiates in all of our beautiful photos. Its hard to pick a favorite. Aside from his breathtaking work, Jose was so much more than a photographer the day of the wedding. Through all the chaos, he stayed calm and even kept me calm through all of the crazy -- capturing many moments that I feel that most would let slip through the cracks. It has only been two months since my wedding and I've had countless people compliment my photos... I will continue to recommend Jose to all of my friends and family for years to come. Thank you, Jose!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we found Jesse. She is friendly, professional, funny and an amazing talent. We highly recommend her to any and everyone.

Profile Picture Karina, 2/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jose was absolutely amazing from beginning to end! He was always professional and on time. I asked him if it was possible to get the "Thank You" photos he took earlier then the expected processing time for our Thank You Cards and he was kind enough to get them back to me within days after our wedding! The editing and quality of the photos are absolutely stunning! We would absolutely recommend Jose Mena as your photographer for your upcoming event!

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING! Just amazing! Made it easy, friendly, fun, beautiful and beyond special! Love her!

Profile Picture Sagette, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If he's good enough for Kevin Hart's wedding, that speaks volumes...

Jose shot my destination wedding in Jamaica on January 14. He was wonderful! I found him from reviews on Wedding Wire and he fit perfectly within the tight budget my husband agreed upon. Jose offers a range of services which fit within most budgets. My husband didn't understand why would anyone even need 6 hours of photography on their wedding? He thought it would be very intrusive having a camera in your face. Jose actually shot our wedding day and our welcome dinner the prior night. Hence, it was much more than the 6 hours we thought we needed and we couldn't be happier! Jose got every little moment of our wedding celebration. He was far from intrusive and his photo journalism skills are exceptional. Not only was he very professional but extremely patient and detail-oriented. The pictures are breathtaking and I highly recommend him. Hopefully he's available on your wedding date!

Profile Picture Ama, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I fully recommend Jose Mena. He is a wonderfully creative and talented photographer. I was very pleased with the session I had with him this past December. He is very professional (and always on time), yet his friendly and easy going disposition allows his subjects to feel at ease in front of his lense; this pleasant way of working allows him to achieve photographs that capture the true nature of his subjects in a natural and beautiful photograph. Also, he's very open to what his clients wish to see in a picture all while maintaining his unique style of photography. Lastly, Jose has great suggestions on posing, wardrobe and locations personalized to the preference and taste of each client; there is never a shortage of creativity with him.
Overall, I was extremely happy with the pictures and have since recommended him to various friends and family members.

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/18/16, 1 Review