LA VIE EN BLANC Reviews

LA VIE EN BLANC 6
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Dominguez · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Thoughtful & dedicated professionals

The ladies at La Vie En Blanc came highly recommended by several, and though I still wanted to keep an open mind and try other places, the quality of service I received here was above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. I really wanted that special experience that buying your wedding dress should be like, and that’s exactly what I got. Jenise was thoughtful, extremely personable, professional, and put in time and effort to make my experience special. The dress I ended up getting was completely different from what I wanted when I first started the search process, but I absolutely love it, and I thank Jenise for guiding and inspiring my selection. Best part was the dress came under budget ;) Would recommend La Vie En Blanc to any bride!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Sharai

Sharai Rivera · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful place & people

I went for a consultation at La Vie and had such a positive happy experience. They were very responsive and made such great suggestions.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Christina · Married on 03/23/2019

Intimate and stress free

Very nice, helpful to what I wanted. I was very confused and unsure but that was not a problem, also having the attention on me and what I wanted and not a lot of people around or other brides was extremely helpful and intimate. It made the process of finding the perfect dress memorable and stress free.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 02/17/2019

Everything a girl dreams of

I went to La Vie En Blanc as my second bridal dress shopping location and boy do I wish it was my first and last. Viviana helped make finding the dress every girl dreams about enjoyable. Also she must have magic powers because every dress that I tried on the day made me feel like a princess. It wasn’t until the second to last dress that she put me in, that I had that “this is the one!” moment. Did I mention it fit like a glove?! From the zipper zipping right up to the hem falling perfectly. I don’t know how she did it but the dress help make my wedding day everything I ever dreamed it would be.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    LA VIE EN BLANC 7
    LA VIE EN BLANC 8
    LA VIE EN BLANC 9
    LA VIE EN BLANC 10

Amelia · Married on 11/30/2018

I came in as a stranger and felt that I left with a new friend. Vivi was absolutely delightful. This was my first stop in the wedding dress shopping journey and little did I know that I'd leave with my dream dress (it wasn't even what I thought I would get). Vivi was attentive, listened, made me feel so comfortable (despite standing there half naked in my spanx, ha!), gave me plenty of water, made us laugh and stuck to our budget. She was knowledgeable of her inventory, professional and made me feel so excited throughout the whole process. Thank you for making the experience so special, fun and most of all memorable. I'll never forget that day and it was all due to how great we were taken care of. Much love from this Key West bride!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Priskkaa

Priscilla · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Dress perfection

Fantastic place! I made my appointment a few weeks in advance, and the appointment was long enough to look through everything I wanted to see and not feel rushed. We had the whole place to ourselves which was so relaxing. I went with just my mother and best friend and we were greeted by Viviana with gloves (to not dirty the dresses), champagne and water. I didn’t know very well what I kind of dress I was looking for, but I had so much help from Viviana. I picked out a few dresses but I ending up buying an Essense of Australia dress that was perfect, by her recommendation. To be honest, I would have never picked up my dress from a rack, which is why I am so glad I had help. I had a great experience trying on dresses because each was so beautiful and such great quality. I was also able to purchase my hair accessory and veil.

I have to thank Janise and Viviana for their beautiful store and for helping me find the perfect dress.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

I had such a wonderful experience with La Vie En Blanc. I had already purchased my dress when I went along with a friend for a fitting here. We had a great time and the staff was attentive and kind, there was also a great selection of dresses. I did purchase a hair piece for my own wedding and am excited to wear it! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Christina · Married on 10/12/2018

I had THE BEST experience at La Vie en Blanc!
    I found the most beautiful dress and Jenise made me feel like family!
    I wasn't rushed and i tried on way more than my share of dresses. The staff was open and honest with me about everything from the fitting to the cost.
    I got my DREAM dress for a fraction of the cost and at the end of my appointment I didn't want to leave!
    I've already started recommending this store to my friends and family.

Sent on 10/09/2017

LA VIE EN BLANC's reply:

Hi Christina, Thank you for your beautiful review. You're part of our #blancbride family now =). Can't wait for your big day!!!

Juli · Married on 05/17/2018

I was looking for the perfect dress like every bride...but maybe I looked too much! until I made an appointment with La Vie en Blanc...the girl that helped me was so sweet and patient with me she showed me so many dresses and options for my budget and finally after seeing my frustration she asked me to try one more dress...and that was the one! I didn't want to take it off! It was under my budget and it didn't need a lot of alterations! she also recommended me someone to fix it and it worked out pretty well...
    Im only grateful with them and I hope they continue their business for many years because they're the best!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2018

I am a very selective person. When I got engage, I started searching weeding dresses online to get an idea and saw thousands, but I was not really sure about the one I wanted. I found La Vie En Blanc at Wedding Wire and was the only place I made an appointment, thinking that I had to visit many other to find the right one. But it was not like I thought. I bought my dress in that very first appointment. I am so in love with it. Good price, gorgeous, my dream come true. The girls are very kind, patient, professional and helpful. I loved my experience with them.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Giselle · Married on 03/17/2018

I did not mean to buy a dress at the first place I looked, but that is exactly what happened when I went to La Vie En Blanc! Jenise was the most patient, knowledgeable, and truly helpful consultant I could have ever hoped to work with. She knew her stock better than the back of her hand and she was able to - somehow! - incorporate each of the things I liked or disliked into the next dress she showed me.

I tried on so many dresses because I walked in without a clear plan, but by the end of our appointment not only did I have a vision for my wedding, I had a beautiful gown for a fraction of its true cost.

I have nothing but good things to say about La Vie en Blanc and my experience there. I've sent all of my engaged friends there and they say the same thing. I felt loved and cared for and I am so glad I went there first.

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/10/2018

My daughter had very little time in Miami to shop for a wedding dress so we made a list of stores to visit. After the 3rd store (of disappointment) we finally arrived at our appointment at La Vie En Blanc. I wish we would have started here! From the moment we walked in we were treated so special. The woman who run the store know what a bride and a MOB need! Their assortment was amazing and not only did we find the perfect dress but it was way under budget! Make sure you put this place on your list! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Vanessa · Married on 03/03/2018

The staff at La Vie en Blanc is amazing! I found a gorgeous dress at a great price with their wonderful and attentive help. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/18/2016

melanie · Married on 02/23/2018

I had the most amazing experience at La Vie En Blanc! Viviana was amazing and catered to my needs. I truly felt like a princess that day. I'm so happy I was able to get a designer dress and not have to pay the hefty price for it. On top of the dress they gave an amazing recommendation for my dress alterations!

Sent on 01/31/2018
  • Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 02/21/2018

I was so lucky to have stumbled across this little piece of heaven. Viviana helped me from beginning to end, she greeted me, my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law with champaign! After explaining what style dress I was looking for and my budget she helped me pick 8-10 dresses to try on. She is extremely talented in her craft, showing us little tricks to see what the dress will look like once tailored. Viviana and her partner made us all feel welcomed, and she made me feel comfortable as I tried on dress after dress. I'm very happy to say that I said YES to the dress with the help of Viviana. If your looking for a nice boutique with good quality, fairly priced dress (and experienced owners) then look no further than La Vie En Blanc!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

The most amazing experience. I was nervous that La Vie En Blanc wasn't going to be able to provide me with a traditional experience but boy was I wrong. They are an amazing team who will help you with find dresses you didn't even know you would love. They never let me shop outside of my price point and never pressured a sale. They made the experience emotional for me, my family and bridesmaids. I wish I could shop there over and over again.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/30/2017

La vie en Blanc is a different bridal experience in the best way. The atmosphere is very relaxed and it's a small, intimate shop with a welcoming vibe. Best of all are the owners, Jenise and Viviana. You can pick up on their positive partnership and they have a great intuition for what works and what doesn't. While working with Jenise she was so attentive, personable and funny. Trying on tons of dresses they all sorta blur and it's easy to get frustrated. Jenise can diffuse any negativity without even trying. Phenomenal experience with a small, local business. Thanks, La vie en Blanc!!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/25/2017

To any bride who is a little less on the traditional side of things... La Vie En Blanc is FOR SURE YOUR PLACE! Even brides who are more traditional you will adore this place. I went during the week so there weren't many brides. I went with my mother and MIL and wedding planner (all with different tastes). The girls at Blanc greeted us at the door and explained everything. As we walked around looking at dresses that I could end up walking down with we were being served champagne. After each one of us selected 2-3 dresses I was stuck being two. The final two, one that was a phenomenal 2 piece for me as a very untraditional bride and one my mother choose that made me look so bridal I really thought for the first time in this process "OMG! I'm getting married" The girls at Blanc were amazing with me, especially when helping me come to my decision. Before I put each one on once again Jenise told me "Look at the end and tell me what you want Jorge to see when you walk down in that dress." As I put each one on I walked down the "aisle" that the girls made for me I knew which one to choose when I could imagine my soon to be husband look at me as his wife, not just as me. We all cried and toasted and really was so lucky I found a my dress with the girls from La Vie En Blanc.

What I appreciated about La Vie En Blanc is that although the dresses you have to go take to get fitted on your own its great for any bride looking to lose some extra weight or tends to be like me and fluctuate with your weight during the seasons.

Anyone who is on a budget or not can find an incredible dress here and even buy the two piece you wanted because your dress(es) are just within your budget... (thats what I did ;) )

Sent on 12/06/2017

Chris · Married on 11/12/2017

I went to find a wedding dress with some of my friends. It was a blast. The selection is great, the space is very inviting and fun, and the attention is wonderful. On my first visit I found a dress that matched my personality and budget. Awesome!

Sent on 11/12/2017

stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

I LOVE this store!! It's so charming, quaint & beautiful vibes all around! As soon as I walked in Jenise's store, I knew this was the place! She was warm, sweet & instantly made me feel comfortable. I had tried on a few dresses in NYC but honestly nothing compared with what Jenise offered at her store! I tried on a few and on my second visit when my mom & my sister I found the dress! I loved the cut and it fit me perfectly! She also recommended an AMAZING alterations place and I purchased the veil there as well. I absolutely loved my dress & HIGHLY recommend La Vie en Blanc for any bride who wants a classic dress with an impeccable customer service! Thank you Jenise!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    LA VIE EN BLANC 11
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/28/2017

I visited like 10 different bridal boutiques in Miracle Mile looking for my wedding dress. The last place I visited was La Vie En Blanc. They were the ONLY place that made the experience feel the way I had imagined. Everything is by appointment so I was the only client in the store which made their service so personalized. Jenise greeted us with champagne and never rushed us to make a decision. She was so nice, and I am SO HAPPY that I found my dress there! The quality and prices can't be beat either. :)

Sent on 11/28/2017
    LA VIE EN BLANC 12

Arianna · Married on 08/05/2017

The ladies at La Vie En Blanc are amazing! They truly have a passion for what they do. I would like to that this time to thank them for making me feel like a bride from the moment I walked into the store. So happy I found them and my dress... They have a wide selection of dresses, veils, and jewelry! All of which I took home with me :)

Sent on 12/20/2015

Ann · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing experience!! The dress selection is incredible and they are very professional! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/22/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing la vie en Blanc staff is!!!! I came with my sister looking for a veil, sash, earrings. The staff listened to how I wanted my look and she surpass my expectations. The best part was I was able to take home my veil,sash and earrings and within my budget!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2017