La Reve Bridal Couture Reviews

La Reve Bridal Couture 6
La Reve Bridal Couture 7

Ashley Castro · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Awesome and helpful

I love love loved my dress that I chose here! The consultant was super nice and helpful when it came time to choose which ones to try on and she even walked me to the front of the store so I could see how my dress looked in the sunlight. Very helpful. Will recommend to others in the future!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Holcomb · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Saying Yes To The Perfect Dress

I said "yes" to the dress on the first visit here! Workers were wonderful! It's a calming place. They work around your budget! Just absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Best of the best

I had the best experience! I was so nervous about trying on dresses and was afraid I would not find anything that would look nice on me. I am a street size 12, bridal 16, and just not sure what it be like trying on sample dresses made for size 6's....I can tell you that Janet made me feel so comfortable, special and absolutely beautiful! She was so friendly and honest and took my vision and all the details I had in my head and somehow brought it all to life! This shop does not have a single ugly or so-so dress... every single one is absolutely STUNNING... WOW! Yet, very reasonably priced! As a bride on a budget I cannot believe I found my dream dress under budget!!

You HAVE to include La Reve in your search!! You will not regret it!! Ask for Janet!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kyky

Kyky Edwards · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Bridal Dress Shopping

Janet was AMAZING to work with! I came in one day on a whim and didn’t buy. I literally went to every boutique and then came back for the sale event. She was so patient with me and amazing to working with. I truly enjoyed her honestly the most. I went to every top bridal store in Houston nothing compared to their selection and service at all.

Sent on 07/23/2019

La Reve Bridal Couture's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Kyky for the wonderful words! It means a lot to us that you chose us to be a part of your special day. Your wedding dress is absolutely perfect and you look truly gorgeous in it. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with for your big day!

Allie Bourgeois · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Best shop ever

I had an appointment with Janet & she was AMAZING! Every dress was gorgeous, Janet was the sweetest in the changing room, & made me feel so confident and calm. & I found my dream dress! I very much appreciate not feeling rushed or pressured to make a decision (as I did at my next bridal appointment). They even allowed me to come back in the same day to try it back on to make sure it was the one. I cannot say enough good things about this boutique, the dresses, and the girls that work here! Thank y'all for caring so much for your customers and making this the BEST experience ever!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Brookshire · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Amazing store and staff

I worked with Janet here and I was taken away with how beautiful the store is. They were professional and helpful throughout finding my dress. They steam it out for you and recommend tailors to help you with everything.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ronke O · Getting married on 10/11/2019

My One and Done Amazing Experience

I was in town for the weekend, and had an amazing time at the bridal boutique courtesy of Janet and Aisha. They were extremely kind and patient. Before I arrived, they looked through my questionnaire profile and had already pulled some dresses for me to try on. I gave them ideas of the accessories I wanted to use, and the overall wedding vision, and they worked hard to help me pick a dress. Although I had a bias for a specific type of dress, they encouraged me to try on other items, and I am so glad I did, because I found THE dress. I went by myself with my support team on the phone, and Janet and Aisha were there in person to provide all the hype and affirmation I didn't know I needed LOL. The experience was amazing, and exactly what is needed for such a pivotal moment leading towards the big day. I truly could not imagine it going any other way.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Greenhouse · Married on 08/10/2019

Pure Thankfulness!!!

The entire Team at La Reve Bridal Couture was excellent. A special thank you to Janet who made me see that I deserved every bit of the gown that I thought I would NEVER pick! I said YES on my very first visit.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/08/2019

It was an amazing experience

I loved the La reve team, they were very helpful and professional. I definitely would advise anyone looking for a wedding dress to go.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    La Reve Bridal Couture 8
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 06/01/2019

My shopping experience at La Reve was phenomenal. I received quality, personable, one-on-one attention, and my consultant made sure to stay within my budget instead of trying to show me pieces that are way too expensive. After telling and showing her my vision and style, she took me through the store and pulled some pieces...which, in the end, I said yes to the very first one she thought of! Even other employees were helping, bringing veils, and contributing to my all-around positive experience. It was also very easy to get an appointment that fit my schedule--I didn't have to wait weeks and weeks for a weekend appointment. Many bridal places also double up on weekends, but even on a Saturday, I was the only bride my consultant was working with. I would recommend La Reve to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Laurie

Laurie Zabala · Married on 05/04/2019

great deals

Great deals and gorgeous dresses

Sent on 12/13/2018
    La Reve Bridal Couture 9
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Please go see La Reve!

La Reve was the first bridal salon I visited. I ended trying on a Kitty Chen gown and I fell absolutely in love.
    The service was amazing. The ladies were so nice and accommodating. I loved the selection of dresses. They carry more intricate and (almost like) couture designs. The prices were reasonable. I found an unbelievable beautiful dress within my budget and the dress looked like a 10k dress!
    I got compliments like crazy. My alterations were done by a lady that the store recommended. They suggested the right lady for sure. The end result could not have been more amazing. I will include photos for you to see. Please go there and check them out. They are not pushy and they are super sweet. I would do it the same all over again...

Sent on 10/31/2018
    La Reve Bridal Couture 10
    La Reve Bridal Couture 11
    La Reve Bridal Couture 12
    La Reve Bridal Couture 13
    La Reve Bridal Couture 14
    La Reve Bridal Couture 15

La Reve Bridal Couture's reply:

Wow! Laura you look absolutely gorgeous in your dress. Thank you so much for the wonderful words. You were so awesome to work with. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage. Congratulations!
  • Shareyah

Shareyah · Married on 09/02/2018

Love this wedding shop!

The ladies here are super nice and the selection of gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories are great! I had already found my dress at another bridal shop and came here for my bridesmaid dresses. They ended up carrying the same designer and gown, and I wish I had just gone there in the first place for all our dresses! I bought my veil there while we were looking for bridesmaid dresses too. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    La Reve Bridal Couture 16
    La Reve Bridal Couture 17
    La Reve Bridal Couture 18

La Reve Bridal Couture's reply:

Aww thank you so much Shareyah! You were so awesome to work with. You look absolutely gorgeous on your big day! We wish you the all the happiness in the world.
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

I just want to say that going to La Reve was the best experience possible. When I first walked into the store, I felt so comfortable. They were so warm and welcoming. The store is decorated so beautifully and laid out so well. I had three appointments the day that I went to La Reve with my sister, two Aunts, my daughter in law and my granddaughter. They were so accommodating to all of us. The other two appointments that I had that day were not so accommodating and not near as helpful. The associate that helped us that day was Bayan. I cannot express how wonderful she was. She pulled dress after dress for me since I had no idea of what I wanted, and was very honest on how each style looked. It turns out that my top two choices were one from a different store, and one from La Reve. When I went back to La Reve for my second fitting to try and decide, Bayan found a dress that was very close to the one from the other store. In searching the internet for the dress that was not from La Reve, it turns out that they used to sell that dress and were able to order it for me. Bayan was so very helpful with ideas on how I could embellish the dress. I also had found a veil that I liked from a different store, which Bayan found one very close and I truly liked the one she found better. I ordered the dress and the veil. We put a rush on them just to make sure that they would be back in time for me to get alterations done for a June wedding. I was so surprised when I got the email that my dress was already in. I went back for my final fitting and was so amazed with the dress. Bayan was so accommodating, so sweet, helpful and kind throughout this whole process. When we were through, Bayan even carried the wedding gown out to my car for me. I just want to thank Bayan from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful during this whole process, and also want to thank La Reve Bridal Couture for being so welcoming and warm.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Holly · Married on 04/07/2018

Everyone at this bridal shop is so friendly and nice to work with. This was the third shop I visited, so they had a dress to beat, and they did it! Unfortunately, they didn't have the other dress, but the associate working with me found the most similar dress they had by the same designer to help me compare. They also recommended my tailor who was just amazing! I ended up coming back for my veil and hair piece here too - it was so nice to be able to put on my dress and make sure everything coordinated.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Linda · Married on 11/10/2017

I heard of La Reve Bridal at the Bridal Extravaganza. I saw my dress on a mannequin and it was love at first sight. I made an appointment and left with my dream dress. Everyone was very helpful, attentive, organized and professional. Definitely recommend! Their location is also great--after you say yes to your dress you can walk around the corner for some great food!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

I had such a great experience at La Reve Bridal Couture. It was my first appointment ever trying on wedding dresses and I ended up finding my dream dress here!

My consultant, Janet, listened to what I wanted, while also pulling dresses she felt would look good on me. She knew it was my first time trying on dresses and didn't want me to make a decision without trying on different styles and cuts. I ended up falling in love with a completely different style than I thought I had wanted, all thanks to Janet's expertise! She never put me in dresses above my price point, which I experienced at later stores, and didn't pressure me to make my decision right then and there. She was respectful of our
    "moments" with the dress (a.k.a. me and my maid of honor crying and grabbing the Kleenex) and had plenty of advice on accessories and making custom sleeves.

I came back for a second appointment a few days later and purchased The Dress! At our second appointment, Janet called the designer of my gown and a recommended seamstress, so I could have a game plan for making my custom sleeves. She sent over pictures to the seamstress and truly went above and beyond to make sure my dress comes out exactly how I want it to!

The store itself is a bit smaller than some, but the selection is still great and the staff are super warm and friendly. The atmosphere is so fun and relaxed compared to other bridal salons. It was overall a perfect experience and I would recommend it to any Houston Bride-to-Be!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

My daughter purchased the dress of her dreams. They were so helpful in her finding the dress that was perfect for her. They made everything so easy!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 05/13/2017

La Reve Bridal was my second shop to visit when looking for my dress and after my experience there, I'm so happy I didn't settle the first time! Chelsea was AMAZING and she made me feel amazing in everything I tried on. She was extremely thorough and very patient with me, I should also mention, super sweet! Who knew the toughest decision i'd have would be choosing which one I loved the best? We had a blast and I would recommend La Reve to any bride looking for their perfect dress.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Hannah · Married on 03/18/2017

I came to La Reve Bridal Couture during one of their sample sales and scored an absolutely gorgeous sample dress in excellent condition for 50% off! Bayan was my consultant, and she did a most wonderful job in listening to what I wanted, helping me select dresses I wanted to try on, and fitting it just right so I'd have a perfect idea of what it would look like when it was fitted! She was so sweet and patient as I tried on dresses, admired them, and decided on the third one I put on. She helped me also select a veil and belt that made it all look exactly the way I wanted it! I'd highly recommend this place! My dress shopping was quick and stress-free, and I was able to stay in my original budget. She even recommended alterations places that she thought I'd work well with. Highly recommend this place!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

The day I went dress shopping I had been to two different Bridal salons before my appointment with La Reve. I was feeling a little discouraged from my previous appointments, but Bayan at La Reve instantly put me at ease. Not only was she super helpful and gave good input, but she also gave me time to really take in and process every dress I tried on, which is very important! I told her my vision and she found a dress that embodied everything I was looking for. I could not be more pleased! Thank you Bayan and La Reve for a wonderful experience and helping me find THE dress-truly one of a kind!

Sent on 06/02/2017

I could not be happier with the dress I got from La Reve Bridal Couture! Janet was the best! I was nervous, but Janet made me feel very comfortable and helped me find exactly what I was looking for (style + price)! Janet and the rest of the staff at La Reve were so kind to me that day, I am forever grateful for a wonderful experience! I have recommended this place to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Great staff, selection and atmosphere

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • Estefania

Estefania · Married on 12/03/2016

From the moment I went in the to the moment I left, the workers were so polite. I would highly recommend this place

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/28/2016

I made a last minute appointment at La Reve Bridal Couture in my hometown of Sugar Land after returning from a weekend trying on dresses in NYC, and I am so glad I did! I had such an amazing experience finding my dress at La Reve! They have such a beautiful selection at reasonable prices. My consultant Bayan was so attentive and helpful. She was personable and genuinely interested in making my experience special. She knew exactly what I was looking for and found the perfect dress for me. I cannot recommend La Reve highly enough.

Sent on 12/03/2016