La Piéce - The Room Reviews

La Piéce - The Room 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

A Pinterest Dream Come True

I can't say enough about La Piece and the fabulous owner/coordinator, Anna Yasharian. The venue itself is unique and beautiful, offering a quintessential New England river and mill feel. Everything was completely customizable thanks to the packages offered by Anna. She is an absolute genius and will literally make your Pinterest boards come to life. I wish we could get married every day just to experience it all over again.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    La Piéce - The Room 8
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2018

Do you believe in magic?

Anna is a magician! Her and her staff are just fabulous, from Victoria her assistant to the wait staff the day of the wedding, they were very responsive to my request and helped tremendously when it was time to gather our things. I'm am almost positive one of her staff members helped clean our bridal suite. Not only did her staff go above and beyond so did Anna, she had a few surprises up her sleeve the day of and I couldn't of been happier.

The space is so elegant with out any decorations and once Anna brought my vision alive the space became not only elegant but very romantic and created the perfect intimate feel I was looking for on my wedding day.

The overall experience has left me feeling as if I would do It all over again, Anna made the planning very easy and her attention to every detail in planning was perfect, nothing was forgotten!!

Thank you Anna and your team for taking part in our special day, it was perfect and magical!

Sent on 11/27/2018

La Piéce - The Room's reply:

Ashely,
    Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are so thrilled that it was everything you dreamed it to me! We wish you and Zach many years of more magical moments!

Love Anna and The Lapiece Team

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Rehearsal Dinner

La Piece was an absolutely stunning venue for our rehearsal dinner. My fiancé and I were greeted by the most spectacular room filled with a long table set for 50 people, high top tables for mingling, and a stellar food station. Organizing with Christine and Anna assured me that everything would go as planned, and our expectations were exceeded and then some! We had an incredible experience, and our friends and family thoroughly enjoyed every bite, every drink, and the entire event. Thank you so much Anna and Christine!!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing wedding venue!!

My husband Alex and I had our wedding at La Piece in September 2018. We had looked at several other wedding venues prior to our tour at La Piece, but after our first meeting with Anna there was no doubt in our minds that this was the perfect place for our wedding. Anna and her team made us feel comfortable and confident that they would be able to take our ideas for our dream wedding and turn it into a reality, and they did not disappoint!! Over the course of our year and a half engagement, we had multiple meetings at La Piece with each meeting focused on a different aspect of the wedding planning process. Anna listened to our ideas and thoughts each time, gave us suggestions/hints when her expertise came into play, and helped make sure every detail of our day flowed seamlessly. We do not live in NH and planning a wedding from far away can have its challenges, but Anna helped coordinate and facilitate every detail for us which helped alleviate the stress of wedding planning as much as possible. After 18 months of planning, the big day finally came and I still have a hard time putting into words how perfect it was. The Room was more stunning and magical than I could have ever dreamed. The whole day was seamless from our intimate ceremony to our celebratory reception, not to mention the incredible cocktails and food/desserts that we indulged in! One of our vendors told us this was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been a part of, and to this day people are still commenting on how beautiful and unique our wedding was! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your hard work and attention to detail and for making our wedding the best day we could have ever asked for! I would recommend La Piece 100% to anyone who has a unique vision for their wedding day and wants to see that dream become a reality!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kyleigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Anna & her team,
    A month after our wedding, I am still in awe and speechless about how perfect our day was. I had been stalking Anna and her business from the time she opened in our small town. I knew shortly after her opening, after running into a few of her event photos, that THIS was the place I wanted to get married. Shortly, after my engagement in 2016, I reached out to her. I wasn’t aware of how much weddings costed nowadays. I was crushed when I started tallying up the cost of my little girl wedding. My fiancé (now husband) assured me, that this was a typical price and if this is what I wanted, then this is what we would do! I emailed Anna back and a few short emailing’s later, we had our first meeting.
    Anna’s team has everything modeled and laid out for you. If you want a stress-free wedding, then this is the place to go. Anna has everything laid out through various meetings prior to your big day. No detail goes unnoticed and she truly caters to your every need. The designs are flawless and only everything you could ever dream about. She has truly nailed down the art of planning and providing a wedding of your dreams. It can be simple or it can be glamorous. She draws attention to detail and provides a down to earth experience. I thought I wanted to plan and “do-it-yourself”, but in reality, being given choices is what I needed more. I never stressed or worried, throughout the whole process (seriously).
    Her and her team, gave me the little girl wedding of my dreams within our budget. I couldn’t have done this without her (quite literally). She is amazing, receptive, and understanding. Our wedding went off without a hitch, not a single glitch! It was AMAZING! She is AMAZING! Her team is AMAZING! I am forever thankful to her! Highly recommended! Our friends and family are still talking about our day! I can never thank her enough…and from the bottom of my heart…I am grateful for the experience she provides.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 08/24/2018

I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams within our budget, which I didn’t think was possible. Anna is a professional who not only knows what she is doing, but knows how to execute a wedding at a unique venue like La Piece. We went with an all-inclusive package. Anna made the planning process fun, listened to every idea we had, and gave honest feedback when needed. For example, we wanted to extend cocktail hour by an extra 15 minutes. Anna told us that our guests might start to get antsy, but that it could be done if we really wanted. We decided to go with the extra 15 minutes so that we could attend cocktail hour after taking some post-ceremony pictures, but it was nice to be aware of the fact that our guests not appreciate a longer cocktail hour.

La Piece handled every detail of the day and did it flawlessly. They arranged our DJ, took care of all the flowers and our centerpieces, all candles and decorations, food, drinks, literally everything was taken care of. It took away a lot of the stress of wedding planning, we were able to enjoy every minute of the day – even the days leading up to the wedding were stress-free! There were parking attendants to help people find parking spots! We went with hanging bistro lights and draped fabric, it gave such a romantic feel and we go so many compliments on how beautiful the entire event was. Myself, my husband and all of our guests were blown away by this venue. We were blown away with how smooth and stress-free the entire day was.

This venue is so unique. A lot of our wedding guests were drinking actual cocktails at the reception – margaritas, chocolate martinis, etc. rather than your typical vodka soda, etc. wedding drinks. We really appreciated having actual crafted cocktails and so did our guests! Makes going with an open bat that much more worth it.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    La Piéce - The Room 13
    La Piéce - The Room 14

La Piéce - The Room's reply:

Jenna and Will,
    We are thrilled that you loved your Wedding Day! This means that our mission was successfully accomplished! We absolutely had a blast working with you and hosting you and your friends and family on your BIG DAY! We wanted to thank you for the great review and remind you to come by and visit every once in a while! Best of wishes to you and your future together as Mr.& Mrs.

From all of us at Lapiece - The Room!

Rick · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't be more pleased with our experience at La Piece. From beginning to end, the experience was unparalleled. Anna and her team made my wife and I look amazing. Over the days that followed the reception we heard things like, "I've never seen such a beautiful reception," and "This was the best wedding reception I've ever been too." Anna and her team knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2017

We couldn’t have been happier with our wedding at La Piece. We first selected the location after driving up to NH from NY in a snowstorm. After arriving late, we were welcomed by Anna and her staff with a bottle of wine and a gorgeously arranged room. As Anna walked through her background and her vision of all that La Piece has to offer we quickly realized this was exactly the place we wanted to be on our big day. Anna has a ton of experience, a great attention to detail and a true passion for her work. She helped us establish a plan to work within our budget and not sacrifice anything we wanted and she made all the preparation, even from a distance, smooth and easy. She handled all the décor for us and selected and managed many of the other vendors we would be working with: florist, DJ, photographer, caterer – all of them were perfect and exactly the right match for the style of event we were aiming for. On the day of Anna made sure that everything was seamless and smooth and that we didn’t have anything to worry about. She would check in on us throughout the day to make sure were happy and relaxed and really enjoying the day instead of worrying about details. We wholeheartedly recommend La Piece to anyone looking for a unique and spectacular space and a coordinator who is an absolute master at her craft!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband, Chris, and I had our wedding reception at La Piece - The Room on September 17th. To put it simply, it was the most magical day of our lives. We had been working with Anna, Andrew and the La Piece team for over a year, and in that time they helped us book all of our vendors including the DJ, photographer, caterer, baker, etc. They helped us with every aspect of the wedding day and answered all of our questions. They really pride themselves on the element of surprise and helping you with as much or as little of the planning as you want. We showed them our vision and they were going to make it a reality. Looking back, I can't believe how minimal the stress was for us. We started our wedding weekend off by having our rehearsal dinner in one of the rooms at La Piece. I remember thinking, if this is how the rehearsal dinner looks, I can’t imagine how beautiful the reception will be. The following day we had the ceremony at the Tilton School Chapel, which Anna and Andrew coordinated. From there, our guests went over to La Piece for cocktail hour and the reception. When we saw the room for the first time, it took my breath away. It was the most beautiful room I had ever seen. It has been 2 weeks since our wedding and people are still telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. THANK YOU Anna, Andrew and the La Piece team for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/29/2016

It is difficult to put into words how AMAZING La Piece is as a wedding venue. From the moment I spoke with Anna on the phone, I felt comfortable and important. When we met with her and Andrew for the first time in person, we were blown away by their passion for what they do. It was clear we were in good hands. Then there was “the room” which I fell in love with as soon as I entered it. The charm and beauty of the room is only enhanced when Anna and Andrew take your ideas and dreams for your perfect wedding and turn them into a reality. The first time I saw the mock design for my wedding I cried. Then I panicked because there was no way I could afford this. I was certain I had been tricked into falling in love with something way out of my budget. Boy was I wrong. Anna NEVER once showed me something I could not afford. She never pushed me to up my budget, and never made me feel bad for not being able to afford more. Walking into the room on my wedding day, I felt like I had won the lottery! Friends and family who have attended quite a few weddings in the last few years, commented on the beauty of this incredible venue. It is unique, fun and stunning! From a bride’s perspective, the venue is even more incredible because they take care of EVERY LAST DETAIL for you. I am a control freak, but I did not want to be stressed on my wedding day. I never once doubted that my day would be perfect. I honestly felt like and still feel like a part of the La Piece family. I know I will remain friends with Anna and Andrew because they never treated me like a client. Meeting with them was like meeting with friends. Our only complaint is that I wish Anna and Andrew did not have to work at our wedding, because by the time the big day came, we wanted them to be sitting at the head table with us! Thank you so much for making our wedding into a dream come true. We will be forever grateful and we look forward to seeing you both soon!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/22/2015

I really don't know where to begin. I live in Chicago, IL but we needed to get married in NH to accommodate family. I ended a daunting day of venue exploration with La Piece and from the minute I walked into the room, I knew this was where I wanted to get married. Even with no 'wedding' decor it was stunning. I was worried that it would be out of our price range it was so beautiful! However, the room itself wasn't what got me, it was Anna. She is passionate, detailed, has incredible taste and is 100% focused on making sure every detail of the day is magical. I knew my wedding would be perfect if she was involved.
    Since day one she has been nothing but patient and understanding with my budget concerns and questions.
    What I wanted most for my wedding day was to just show up and I am totally thrilled with the fact that I don't have to worry about a thing because Anna and her incredible staff will have it handled.
    On a side note, all the other vendors that Anna suggested/works with are also amazing and easy to work with and there has been virtually no stress in the planning of this day! A must for an out-of-town bride!
    I don't think there would have ended up being a wedding if I had not found Anna and La Piece!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband Ryan and I had our reception at La Piece on May 20th, 2017. Every single thing was perfect. We had fallen in love with a garden in New Hampshire for our ceremony, but wanted a much more refined reception than we could have pulled off there. We found La Piece and there was no question after that who would be hosting our reception. Anna and her staff were thorough and clear on all of our options. She spent incredible amounts of time and detail giving us a design and never hesitated to make changes either for aesthetics or budgetary reasons. She managed everything for us and I can't tell you what a relief that was for us. We had our rehearsal dinner there as well, and that was fantastic. Come the day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly. We got ready in the bridal suite on site and had bottle service throughout the afternoon. Anna does a sort of "big reveal" after cocktail hour for the bride and groom. You have multiple meetings putting together the entire design, from colors to themes to flowers and drinks. Because of these meetings, we knew the components of what the day would look like, but not what it would look like all put together. It was astounding. I almost cried at how amazing everything looked. I would be remiss if I didn't say anything about the food. Anna partners with the Granite to do catering and they are AMAZING. Food was one of the most important factors in our reception choices and we couldn't have gotten anyone better. They worked with us to create a custom menu that included both scallops and duck (neither were on the original menu) and they did this at no additional cost. The drinks were fantastic--both Rob and Jen were great. Rob created multiple drinks for us that I wish we could reproduce, because they were excellent. Overall, I can't say enough good things about La Piece or the experience we had there. We loved everything about La Piece and Anna. I would recommend this place to everyone. It's worth every penny.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Lana · Married on 08/14/2015

This is an amazing space with unbelievable potential!
    Anna and her team exceeded our expectations in fulfilling our dream vision... And it wasn't easy!
    My guests still cannot believe this happened in Tilton!
    Anna is imaginative and full of ideas. She is very creative and her team is kind and motivated just like her! They listened to all our requests, realistic or not. And concentrated on delivering what we asked for. They clarified things and perfected things with tact and skill I was beyond impressed with!
    It was a dream come true..

I'm hoping to have more occasions to celebrate so I can return to that beatifiul space!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Best Venue!

Anna and her team take great pride in ensuring you that you will have the best day ever and no worries, because they have taken care of every minute detail!

Sent on 07/02/2019