La Photographie Weddings Reviews

14 | Nashville, TN

14 Reviews for La Photographie Weddings

Natalie · Married on 08/03/2012

I knew Stephanie's work long before our wedding date, and she was our top pick for our photographer. During our consultation, she talked to us about what the style of our event was going to be, what we wanted most from our photos and what special shots she should be prepared to take. These questions helped us define what we wanted and enabled Stephanie to capture those things. In addition, she was so professional the day of. When we needed to move the bridesmaids session to after the ceremony (because we were still in hair and makeup), it wasn't a problem. The photo booth at the reception was a huge hit. And she handled photographing my large family with ease. All of our photos turned out beautifully; I can't say enough about how happy I was working with her.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Amy · Married on 10/15/2011

I LOVE La Photographie, Stephanie is one of the best people to work with. She completely took the ideas that I wanted and made them look wonderful. Her photos are breath taking and anyone would be lucky to have her shoot your wedding or engagment photos. Snatch her up while you can!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Leighana · Married on 06/25/2011

Stephanie and her assistant were amazing. We booked her very close to our wedding date after our other photographer wouldn't return our phone calls. She was negotiable with her package. Since we already had engagement photos she allowed us to substitute for a photo booth. It was a hit! All our friends and family rave over our photos and the bridal party genuinely enjoyed the experience! She made everything so easy. I never got to meet with her in person prior to the wedding due to the short notice and since we live Louisville, KY. I can tell you that at the time it made me nervous but after a few emails I got it quick that she was professional and would take care of everything and that she did. Our pictures turned out beautifully! Her pricing was more then fair and I truly believe she was by far the best bang for our buck throughout all of our wedding events and she could charge more for her lovely work!

Sent on 01/02/2012
  • Y

Beth · Married on 10/17/2010

We were very pleased with La Photographie! The pictures she took were amazing! She is really into your style/theme and does a great job of capturing that theme in her pictures. We look forward to working with Stephanie in the future!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Victoria · Married on 10/09/2010

Stephanie of La Photographie is so incredible to work with. She really listens to what you want and creates classy images that you will love!! I am a photographer and for me the photography was the most important part. I looked around at Nashville photographers and Stephanie was by far the best!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2010

La Photographie is THE MOST artistic wedding photographer out there! If you are a bride seeking pictures that aren't canned poses and locations than this photographer is for you. La Phototgrahie gives you the most personalized service in the business. Your photos will breathe with life and love. Using La Photographie as my wedding photographer was THE smartest decision I made with my wedding...aside from the groom of course.

Sent on 02/02/2011
  • O

Bethany · Married on 09/11/2010

stephanie did a fantastic job on my wedding photography! every one loved our pictures and my photo book looks like it should be a spread in a bridal magazine!

Sent on 02/03/2011

anjeanette · Married on 07/23/2010

The best wedding photographer in Nashville! Stephanie of La Photographie- worth every penny and more! As an artist and children's photographer myself, I have many friends who photograph weddings, but she was by far my first choice. I cannot stress how much a good capture meant to us. We just loved the pictures, plan on hanging one huge one on canvas over our mantle :) We had a small intimate wedding, and wanted the memories to last-the pictures truly are all you have left after any wedding! So many of the women in my friends and family regret their wedding pictures. You do not want to look weird or discolored or just have a bad 3x5 of your big day!!! And we also specifically wanted the intimate beautiful moments, not just us staring into the camera with a a fake smile- but staring at each other! Laughing, crying, gazing...real emotions. Stephanie was beyond professional, prepared and artistic. Everything we wanted in a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2010

B · Married on 10/03/2009

La Photographie is amazing. Stephanie's art speaks for itself on her website, but then when you meet with her it gets even better. She was such a joy to work with! The photos have turned out amazing- even better that we ever could have hoped. I feel lucky to have had her as our photographer.

Sent on 10/25/2009

Angel · Married on 06/13/2009

La Photographie is one of the most creative photographers in Nashville or anywhere for that matter. One of the most important vendors you will spend money on and Stephanie is worth every penny and more. I definitely would recommend her to any bride. If you want to be sure that you have beautiful photos, then you need to call La Photographie!!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Jacqui · Married on 05/09/2009

Stephanie is an amazing photographer!! She loves to think outside of the box, which was right up our alley. We had a wonderful day and she captured it in a way that we can share and remember that day forever. I will use her for all of my photography needs.

Sent on 06/04/2009

marie · Married on 04/25/2009

Wonderful to work with, Amazing Photographer! We could not be happier with our photos! She really makes you feel comfortable, and has a great eye for capturing special moments, and turning them into art.

Sent on 06/19/2009

Brook · Married on 09/06/2008

We just got our wedding pictures back and can't stop looking at them. We are blown away from the artistic and unique way she captured our wedding day. It was perfect!! There are not enough words to describe how astonishing the pictures are. All of our friends and family love the pictures too. She was such a joy and a fun person to work with. She was very thorough and professional and paid attention to every detail. After our first meeting with her we knew she was the one! We highly recommend her to capture any of your special moments. She definitely captured our personality in our pics. The only problem we had is that there were too many good pictures!!!! We love them all.

Sent on 09/21/2008

Patricia · Married on 05/24/2008

I highly recommend La Photographie Nashville. (A couple from our wedding has booked La Photographie for their own wedding!) The shots that we have are amazing! I was blown away by the quality of the shots and the time that the photographers took to make everything beautiful and run smoothly. They were great about capturing the random shots that we knew we wanted, and used their own creativity to add several more nontraditional shots that just blew us away. The value for cost was great...not nearly as pricey as some wedding photographers, and a lot higher quality work than what I had seen from others in the business. We booked them the day we met them for the first time. (And trust me, we interviewed several photographers before meeting them). Stephanie (owner) is incredibly open minded and creative, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. I will be working with her for any other photography needs that I may have.

Sent on 08/20/2008