La Momo Maes Reviews

La Momo Maes 7
  • Diane

Diane Bonesteel Gerwig · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Simply Sweet Perfection

Beautiful decorating on a delicious cake. Thank you for making our son's wedding day be so amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Fletcher · Married on 09/02/2019

Delicious!

La Momo Maes makes the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. Michelle, the owner, was so kind and personable and she made the process of ordering our cake easy. She delivered our cake to our venue and everything went smoothly. All of our guests loved the cake too!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Pangilinan · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Communication and Delicious Cake!

La Momo Mae's baked our cake for our wedding in Greeley this past June. We had a three-tier cake with simple horizontal whipped-buttercream frosting design and floral decor (180 guests). We had two flavors: almond cake with bavarian cream and chocolate cake with chocolate ganache. The cake looked beautiful and was delicious as well! Many of our guests told us they went for a second slice. It was easy to schedule a tasting with Michelle and coordinate the details before our big day as well.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    La Momo Maes 8
  • Claire

Claire Hubbard · Married on 05/31/2019

Best Wedding Cake Ever

Y'all! I hired them based on reviews, and didn't do a tasting myself, since I was coming from out of state. Best decision ever! My cake was AMAZING! I went with the almond cake with raspberry creme filling and was getting rave reviews from guests. Everyone loved it and my uncle that is a bit of a wedding cake connoisseur said it was the best one he'd ever had. I also had them make the death by chocolate cake for our grooms cake, and it wasn't overly chocolate. (Mine was still better.)

Sent on 06/11/2019
    La Momo Maes 9
  • Melanie

Melanie Roberson · Married on 05/18/2019

Easy, delicious and beautiful

Michelle was wonderful, and easy to work with. We mainly emailed after our initial interview. I wanted a strong almond flavored cake/icing and boy did I get it! It was perfect and I’m so pleased with the pies we ordered as well. She delivered to Estes Park and She placed everything beautifully and it all tasted great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    La Momo Maes 10
    La Momo Maes 11
  • Eden

Eden Englert · Married on 05/04/2019

Delicious, beautiful cakes with a great value

We had a tasting with Michelle and tried about 6 flavor combinations. It was extremely difficult to choose because they were all so fantastic. We decided to go with a 3 tiered cake and a full sheet cake for our wedding of 130 people. I knew some guests would want more than one flavor so we got some extra. We decided on chocolate cake with chocolate whip and chocolate buttercream, lemon poppy with raspberry filing and whip frosting and pink champagne with whip filling and frosting. I made sure a family member grabbed one of each flavor for me so I didn't miss out. Michelle executed the cake design exactly as I requested and even used a cake stand that I got to her at the last minute. She had great suggestions as well. One suggestion was to order another cake at our one year anniversary instead of saving the top as it's difficult to freeze the top without getting freezer burn on it. I'm definitely looking forward to ordering our 1 year anniversary cake.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

We LOVE this place! Our cake was beautiful and delicious! We are so happy with this choice and we are looking forward to visiting again and again since they do more than just wedding cakes.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    La Momo Maes 12

Carol · Married on 06/23/2018

We had an amazing time working with Michelle from La Momo Maes Bakery! We ordered a small 6" cutting cake and cupcakes. She made sure that we were all set to go before the wedding and most importantly, the cake and cupcakes were so yummy! Michelle recommended some amazing flavors and suggested the perfect number of cupcakes based on the number of guests. We found this awesome bakery through the Estes Park Wedding Association and are glad that we did! We highly recommend La Momo Maes!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    La Momo Maes 13
    La Momo Maes 14

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

I used La Momo Maes as my wedding cake baker and I don't have a single bad thing to say about the entire process and outcome.

I booked them several months in advance and then emailed a few cake design ideas to them about a month or so before the wedding. We emailed back and forth and they said my ideas were totally doable. Over the next few weeks, we confirmed guest counts, flavors, fillings, etc.

They knew I was conscious of my budget, and they worked with me to create a very fancy, reasonably priced and sized cake as well as a basic sheet cake to add extra servings for all of our guests at a great price.

On the day of the wedding, the cake was delivered, setup, and decorated without needing me to stop what I was doing (a bride on her wedding day is just a smidgen busy). I simply got to enjoy the finished product without having to worry about a thing.

I can't think of a single negative thing to say about La Momo Maes - they're wonderful to work with and their final products are amazing.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2018

The cake was absolutely amazing, both in taste and looks. Michelle was amazing to work with and so helpful. She helped us get the cake we wanted even though we had no idea exactly what that was at first. She was professional and friendly. She handled everything for us, including putting succulents on the cake for us. I will never use another bakery again.

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 09/23/2017

Cupcakes were delicious and a huge hit at our wedding! Death by chocolate was by far the favorite!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Manasvinee · Married on 09/23/2017

We attended a lot of tastings before decided that La Momo Maes was the way we wanted to go. Michelle is a lovely person and working with her was very easy. They are very affordable and the cake looked lovely and tasted even better! Thank you for being a part of our lovely day!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    La Momo Maes 15

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

At the last minute, we decided to get a smaller cake just for us to cut (and eat). I did everything online, i.e., no cake tasting and no seeing any cakes in-person. I picked the look of our cake from looking at pictures on their Facebook page, and picked safe flavors (i.e., vanilla). The cake was exactly what we wanted and DELICIOUS. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Samira · Married on 08/11/2017

We loved working with La Momo Maes for our pre wedding day event. They have a broad selection of desserts to choose from at very reasonable prices. We went with a few - brownies, eclairs, profiteroles and some others for our event of about 125 people. Michelle was very responsive and gave us good guidelines on how much to order for a party of our size. They also let us rent their platters for a refundable deposit which made it a lot easier for us not having to buy them/ go through another vendor. Everything was delivered promptly on time the day off!
    The dessert was delicious! Our guests raved about them and I made sure I tried each one even amidst the chaos of the day. Great bakery to work with that made planning an event remotely much easier.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Mary · Married on 09/03/2016

Michelle at La Momo Maes is so nice and is incredibly easy to work with. Not to mention, she makes the most amazing cakes! Not only do they look amazing, they taste even better. All of our guests have complimented us on how good the cake was. All you need to do is go for a tasting and you won't look any further! I would highly recommend La Momo Maes.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/01/2016

I have never tasted a more delicious cake! At our wedding we had a 3 layer cake for 150 people that was almond cake with cream cheese frosting and all we provided the bakery with was a picture of what we wanted the cake to look like. They were able to exactly replicate the picture and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious the cake was and many people told us that they were sad that we only had enough cake for 1 piece a person. They are amazing bakers and so wonderful to work with! They also had very reasonable prices for their wedding cakes and a very delicious cake tasting when we went in to talk to them! Thank you La Momo Maes!

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 07/15/2016

Michelle is absolutely amazing to work with! She allowed us to taste many flavors and combinations of fillings prior to ordering, all of which were delicious! Her recommendations for cakes and sizes for our guest count were accurate and the prices were great. Best of all, we had some cake leftover that we brought home and had after our honeymoon. We will definitely be going to LaMomo Maes for our future sweet treat needs :)

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2016

The ladies at La Moma Maes were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! The cake is absolutely amazing! When we went for our cake tasting it was so hard to decide what we wanted because EVERYTHING was phenomenal! From day one the ladies here have been so incredibly helpful and explained everything to us and laid all the pricing out in front so there were no surprises. They are very affordable and the quality is out of this world! I highly recommend them for any wedding (or just any cake you want to buy! :) ) We will definitely come back to them for cakes and sweets for any future occasions! I still can't believe how much cake we got for our money!

Thank you!!

David and Jessica Meeks

Sent on 07/11/2016

La Moma Maes, our cake was delicious, beautiful, and reasonably priced. But, I cannot say enough good things about the service from Michelle! During our cocktail hour, our wedding coordinator bumped into our cake during our cocktail hour, and it came crashing down. (Whoops!) She called Michelle at La Moma Maes, and what do you know? Within an hour, she showed up with another cake, that looked just like the one we envisioned!! Our guests cheered as she walked in to set it up, my maid of honor even cried. My husband and I were blown away. We will recommend La Moma Maes for anyone for any occasion. The cake was delicious of course, but so much sweeter because of the service of Michelle.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2016

La Momo Maes made 6 different kinds of cupcakes for our wedding and each one was DELICIOUS! They were also beautifully decorated! Michelle was amazing to work with and made everything easy. The reasonable price and amazing quality makes La Momo Maes a no brainer!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/04/2016

We had an amazing experience at La Momo Maes bakery. We went in for a tasting and tried so many amazing flavors it was so hard to decide. We decided on an Almond cake with raspberry filling and a buttercream frosting. We decided on a simple 8" round cutting cake and a full sheet cake.
    Once we decided it was another thing to check off our list. We didn't have any issues and the only call we received from them was a confirmation on our pick up time.
    The day of the wedding they had the cakes ready on time and they were picked up without a problem. They made everything so easy and stress free. Our cake was AMAZING and looked exactly like I wanted. People even went back for seconds!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2016

The got the cake perfectly - exactly what I envisioned. They even surprised me with the special stand that I could not find myself. That was an awesome surprise on my wedding day. Thank you so much for the amazing cake. The flavors were amazing and my guests could not get enough. I also love that you offer a free top tier on our first anniversary. Great service and people!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Alana · Married on 04/16/2016

La Momo Maes Bakery made petites fours for our wedding. We opted out of a traditional cake and I am so happy with our decision! Michelle was very easy to work with and brought the food to the venue. We had 4 options and our guests loved them. They were all gone by the end of the night! We will definitely use La Momo Maes for anything we need in the future! They were fabulous and the desert was delicious!!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Laura · Married on 02/20/2016

We Absolutely LOVED working with Michelle at La Momo Maes. I had a very specific design in mind for our wedding cake, and she took my ideas and made the perfect design for us. We loved our cake because it not only tasted delicious, but looked beautiful as well. She even created custom cake pops for me to surprise my groom with. All our guests couldn't stop talking about how pretty our cake was, and how delicious it all tasted! We selected three different flavors and it was no problem for Michelle to include all three! Everything turned out perfect, and we HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 04/02/2016

La Momo Maes made us an amazingly delicious and beautiful cake! During our tasting we learned that Michelle likes to work with beer in her baked goods. They were especially accommodating for us -- we asked if she could incorporate our favorite Colorado beer, Copper Kettle's Mexican Chocolate Stout, into our cake and she did a fabulous job! We also had the strawberry cake with chocolate ganache. Seriously, both flavors were so delicious that we will definitely be going back to La Momo Maes in the future! Not to mention the cake was absolutely gorgeous and they answered all of our silly questions with calm and ease.

Sent on 02/03/2016