La Mirada Golf Course Reviews

Rating 4.4 out of 5, 40 Reviews
View more information

Hector A. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing Day and experience

Diana was very helpful in making sure we had everything we needed and wanted for our reception. Very responsive and understanding in answering our questions. Great experience throughout the whole process.
  • Alexsandra
    Alexsandra A. Married on 12/28/2018

Simple Elegance!

It was a pleasure working with Monique at La Mirada golf course! She & the catering manager were wonderful to work with. The food was great & their vendor Pacific Pastries was a joy to work with! The grounds were pristine. Looking forward to the remodel.
    Jennifer Married on 04/28/2018
    The La Mirada Golf Course was more than we could have asked for !!! The event director (Zelina) was a great go to person for any questions or concerns, she was very easy going and a a pleasure to have by my side helping me through this process! The food was great! From the appetizers to the different butters for the bread, the stuffed chicken to the cake ! Everything was great ! The staff was friendly and helpful! Our guest had a great time! Judy, the florist for the ceremony, was amazing!!!! All we did was tell her what flowers and colors and everything came out beautiful!!! There’s not enough good things to say about La Mirada Golf Course! They helped make our wedding day truly special !
    Virginia Married on 01/13/2018
    I have not played golf here, but I did host our wedding here and can review that part. With less than 5 months to plan a wedding, we chose La Mirada Golf Course for not only it's beauty, but the amount of items included in their wedding packages, and we could not be happier. The event coordinator and staff guided us the whole way and that made the day of so much easier and more enjoyable; to be able to sit back and relax on such an important day is a big blessing. I highly recommend this venue!
    Monica Married on 11/18/2017
    Beautiful venue, amazing staff, delicious food. Everything was great!
    Kelsy Married on 11/10/2017
    My wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to Zelina and her team! Everything went very well, except a couple things that were unrelated to the venue. Zelina has your back through the whole process! If you send her an email she will respond within a couple hours or less! The food was amazing! we had the chicken with a alfredo sauce and veggies with mashed potato's, Shout out to the chef! Everyone loved the food. Also a big shout out to the wait staff, I never had to ask for a refill and always had magical refills on both my husband and I's champagne! All the request I had asked for were exactly how I wanted them. Zelina worked with my budget and what I had in mind for my big day. I am very pleased with La Mirada Golf Course and will recommend to anyone! Thank you again! I just wish It would have lasted longer, Enjoy every minute!!
    Jessica Married on 10/14/2017
    Everything was perfect from the date of planning up until the ceremony. Truly a dream come true
    Kristina Married on 10/14/2017
    Where do I even start? I am so happy that my (now) husband and I chose La Mirada Golf Course to be the place we'd be getting married. Zelina is the event coordinator at the Golf course and she did a fabulous job! I didn't have a wedding coordinator helping throughout the whole process of my wedding, so she stepped in to fill those shoes on the day of the wedding. I had a few hiccups at the beginning of the wedding day and she was able to make everything perfect for me! I cannot express how happy I was at the end of the day. She made all my guests happy with her exceptional service and communication with her team. I would highly recommend getting married here.

The food is great! The servers are great! The location is great! Nothing else tops it. The wedding packages are very practical as well.
    Taylor Married on 09/17/2017
    Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day..it was everything I ever dreamed of and more!

La Mirada Golf Course's reply:

We are so happy it was a day come true! You were a beautiful bride. Congratulations again to Mr. and Mrs. Verbeck!
  • F
    Fabian Married on 09/09/2017
    Great staff, very professional and attentive.
    Location is beautiful and was just perfect for what we were looking for.

Christine Married on 09/09/2017
    I'm so glad my husband and I decided to go with La Mirada GC! We had been searching for months for a venue and everything was always way out of budget for what we wanted or if we were well under our budget, the place was a hole. La Mirada GC was just right budget wise! Most places have hidden costs (ex/ they show you pricing for a venue but tables, chairs, lighting, food, drink, etc isn't included), but that isn't the case with La Mirada GC. They give you a detailed description of what is included in your package (mostly everything you could need for a wedding) and we decided to go with their mid grade package. Everything was absolutely perfect! The ceremony site is wonderful, we went with the gazebo but they have a few options to choose from if you want something different. They are pretty flexible. Zelina has been the absolute best and so patient to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it! She pays attention to detail and keeps you informed if something needs to be addressed leading up to the event. Her customer service is impeccable, and she is very prompt in returning phone calls or emails to answer any questions you might have. I would definitely recommend everyone to choose La Mirada GC for their wedding, you will not be disappointed!

La Mirada Golf Course's reply:

Thanks so much Christine! I am so glad our team was able to make your Big Day extra special. Wishing you and Andrew a lifetime of happiness!
    Shafia Married on 08/19/2017
    I wouldn't have wanted to have my wedding anywhere else it was perfect! Zelina was very friendly and helpful every step of the way
    Bianca Married on 08/12/2017
    Overall, my husband and I were very content the way La Mirada Golf Course hosted our wedding. Zelina and her team made the wedding planning process as painful as possible. The staff at the La Mirada Golf Course took care of our every needs, exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond. I would recommend for anyone who is looking for a venue for their special event, to book with La Mirada Golf Course.
    Carolina Married on 07/29/2017
    La Mirada Golf Course is an amazing venue. We were super stoke when they got new management. The pervious management was good but Zelina and her team made it even better. It felt like we paid for an upgrade, when they took over. Zelina and her team were amazing. Since day one, she was consistent. She would reply in a professional manner with appropriate time frame. She had all the paper work organize and dated. She took care of us since day one. The day of the wedding. The team went out and beyond with customer service and team work. I felt that they had things taken care of. They truly were a great team. I enjoyed our night very much and its because of them. They made it stress free. When asked to do something etc. get a towel, pick up an item left behind or anything for that matter, the team did it with a smile and effortlessly. Overall I would recommend this place to a future bride to be. The ballroom is spacious and well maintained. I loved it all!!!!
    Taeyoon Married on 05/20/2017
    Just got married couple weeks ago at the golf course. Zelina, our event coordinator was beyond excellent. Communication never stopped leading up to the wedding date, and thankfully, the wedding turned out GREAT!! Location was great, however, I personally value the personnel more and I received A+ service from the team.
  • I
    Ileana Event on: 07/29/2016
    This is the venue that our family would choose for any event. They are the best in prices, flexibility, location. They are well stocked with anything you may need for a big or small celebration. We love the gazebo, because you can have your ceremony and party at the same place, without any worries. The staff are great. As well as Carlos and his crew. The variety of food they have is amazing.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/24/2016
    This team has been amazing. Deb has been so responsive and accommodating to all the questions we've had. Prices were terribly reasonable and they have so many fun menu options that you can use to make your event special and unique. We received the ceremony site for free, $10 dollars off the per-person rate and a free extra hour or free appetizer as a promo for getting married in June. We saved close to $2000 because of that. Excited for our wedding day and all they have done to get us excited about our day!
    Brenda Married on 05/28/2016
    Such a wonderful venue with great personnel willing to work with you every step of the way. Love it! Thank you sooooooo very much. You are amazing!
  • User2628451 2+ years ago
    Breanna was flexible, and easy to work with. Thank you for all your help.
  • User2503870 2+ years ago
    The La Mirada country club was amazing and the décor was stunning. I had an amazing time here and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place for a wedding or any event. Helpful staff beautiful décor and the bartender was awesome. I implore you if you are planning an event in the La Mirada or surrounding areas please consider La Mirada Country it will not disappoint and it provide an atmosphere to create lasting memories.
    Karina Married on 09/07/2013
    Just had my wedding here a week ago and it was beautiful! Gazebo ceremony was gorgeous and the rexeption was just as amazing! Jennifer was great and if I were to do it again, it would be here! VERY happy in every aspect :)
  • User1271173 2+ years ago
    Jennifer was an amazing to work with! My wedding day was flawless. She help with the ceremony and help organize everything. The food was great. I would highly recommend La Mirada Golf Course.
    Sara Married on 07/13/2013
    I cannot believe we pulled off our wedding in 4 days! Thanks to Jennifer Renda at The Clubhouse at La Mirada Golf Course! Everything was perfect! The linens and napkins were beautiful! The food was perfect! I was so worried the food was not going to taste good, but omg it was so yummy! and the company they use for the cake is wonderful! everything about my wedding and the location was just perfect and everything we wanted and it was all done in 4 days!! Thank you again Jennifer for making Mine and Chad's wedding amazing and perfect! You are the sweetest person and you are just awesome at what you do! I definitely recommend this place 100% :)
    N Married on 06/07/2009
    My husband and I were married at The Clubhouse at La Mirada Golf Course, Sheren and Natalie were absolutely fabulous. It has been over year since my wedding on June 7,2009 and I still remember them like yesterday. They went over and beyond the call of duty. They were efficient and what they offer is amazing compared to what other sites are out there. The background lake at the gazebo gave us beautiful wedding pictures and a very elegant affair. I will be forever grateful to them for the excellence!
    Lacey Married on 01/08/2006
    I loved getting married by the lake then having our reception here.