La Jolla Ballroom Reviews

La Jolla Ballroom 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Kingsley · Getting married on 02/19/2021

Beautiful place

Once you walk into the place you fall in love. The ballroom is beautiful and you can make it exactly how you envisioned your dream wedding. Ask for Blanca she will take care of you.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Vivian Britos · Married on 03/05/2019

La jolla beautiful spot with the best service in town

We had an 80th. Birthday celebration there. Extremely pleased with the wonderful service, efficiency, food and attentiveness to all details. We highly recommend La Jolla for any celebration, beautiful spot in Coral Gables, with the best service in town.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    La Jolla Ballroom 10
    La Jolla Ballroom 11
    La Jolla Ballroom 12
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 02/17/2019

Style and Class

I always new I would have my reception here. The outside alone is so impressive. From the start Yanel took care of us as if we were family. She showed the same amount of joy we had for our special day. She took the time to explain the options that worked best for us. She recommended outstanding vendors to work with. She set up everything as I wanted for the special day. She watched out for me like a sister. The staff under Mario was outstanding as well. Everyone was complimenting the food and the service . I would highly recommend this venue for any special occasion.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    La Jolla Ballroom 13
    La Jolla Ballroom 14
    La Jolla Ballroom 15
    La Jolla Ballroom 16
    La Jolla Ballroom 17

Maria Cristina · Married on 02/16/2018

It was amazing. 8 month ago we arrived to La Jolla and we loved it. The place and the attention was wonderful. Last Friday was the wedding and it was a Magic Day so to the attention we got from all the members of La Jolla Ballroom Staff. Thanks a lot to Rosario Sanchez, Mariana Manjarrez and to Mario Camargo for doing that night such an special one. We found in one place all what I dream for that day. Decoration, DJ Dunny , Cake and LUIS Blanco photographer were an essential part of this special day. Thanks a lot to all!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    La Jolla Ballroom 18
    La Jolla Ballroom 19
    La Jolla Ballroom 20
  • I

Ivan · Married on 01/07/2018

Absolutely perfect! From the first day we began working with our coordinator, Yanel, we knew we had found the right place to celebrate our wedding. She was very professional, communicative, honest and an overall great asset as we planned our same-sex, Jewish & Mexican destination wedding from NYC. During the event, she exceeded our expectations by making sure everything ran smoothly and all guests were attended to. Through La Jolla we were connected to wonderful vendors that made that night unforgettable. We honestly could not have asked for a better experience working with La Jolla and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Daniela · Married on 01/06/2018

They were so great the day of the wedding and they pay attention to details and make sure everything you want is exactly how you envisioned it! I definetely recommend them to any couple looking for a gorgeous venue for a good price.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Allyson · Married on 12/28/2017

La Jolla was an amazing venue, I am so happy to have had my reception here. Since the wedding I have received countless compliments on how beautiful the reception was. The décor, the food, the music and the ambiance was absolutely perfect. Yanel did a wonderful job in accommodating us, we planned this wedding from the other side of the country and had not seen the venue until the week of the wedding, Yanel and all the vendors met with our parents to plan things out, communicated with myself and my husband to make sure we were in the loop and answered all questions we had promptly. The day of the wedding, Yanel and the La Jolla team really stepped up and made sure everything ran smoothly and took care of everything so that we could have a wonderful time. Thank you to everyone here for helping create such a special day for us and our families!

Sent on 01/25/2018
    La Jolla Ballroom 21
    La Jolla Ballroom 22
    La Jolla Ballroom 23
    La Jolla Ballroom 24

Mariana · Married on 12/21/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception last 21st of December 2017 at La Jolla Ballroom and we are extremely pleased with the services! Coral Gables is such an amazing romantic area of the city, La Jolla building is beautiful, the venue is big and clean and bright and amazing for such an important moment and the people, all the staff s are AMAZING! The food, the flowers, the linens, the bathrooms, the music, we just loved everything! We don't live in Florida, we live in The Netherlands and we booked our venue in March 2017. Next time that I was in La Jolla was for the wedding and in between we managed to do everything via email and some phone calls. It was a challenge but Yanel was such a sweetheart and proactive person who helped us a LOT so we could enjoy not only the wedding day but also the preparation! This was an all inclusive package and it did helped a LOT considering the long distance and the different time zones! Yanel, I was so happy seeing you again in the wedding day. From Pedro and I, THAAAANKS!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/10/2017

i had the best experience especially with Yanel as our coordinator. Everything was great from the food, to the drinks and appetizers. The DJ was really great as well. there were really no hiccups, everyone was really great and food was AMAZING! i have very high standards and the service here is great and you cant beat their prices.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

We are more than happy on how everything turned out with La Jolla. We did our ceremony and reception with them. Dayriela was great helping us select our package. They work with great vendors! We loved our linens, flowers, cake and DJ. They offer great value for the price! The food and appetizers were delicious. Mariana and Armando were amazing and worked hard to make everything perfect. Mariana is a sweetheart and very accommodating. Armando was great making sure everything was on point. We had such a great time. Our guest commented on how our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to. Everything was beautiful. We are very happy with no regrets!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

La Jolla is an amazing venue! I had a great time, they exceeded my expectations and handled absolutely everything. The manager was very undersatnding. Also their food service was delicious, every plate was excellent quality. If you are planning your wedding or any event I totally recommend them with my eyes closed!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Nancy · Married on 04/30/2017

I was very impressed with Armando's professionalism and dedication to his work!

Sent on 04/20/2017

kirenia · Married on 03/17/2017

Best day of our life !!! Not only cause the love we share but because of the great service La Jolla provide us

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • O

Odete · Married on 02/19/2017

La jolla ballroom is an excellent place for a weeding. Their staff and specially armando nazco coordination , was amazing. Armando was able to recreate my weeding dream. Believeme, this is the best place for your weeding. The salon is beatiful. The food by the chef jose luis was outstanding. The service was excellent. Everything in general was more that i dream for. I do not have words to express how gratefull i am.

Sent on 04/19/2017

VALERIA · Married on 01/06/2017

If you're planning to get married La Jolla Ballroom is definitely the best place you could ever choose. The service, the place, the decoration, the food! Even the vendors, Rick Morales and his assistant Jimmy are awesome and very fun to work with; Touch of Class Linens offers beautiful things; Cake Lounge (our preferred vendor) was also amazing, and finally the actual staff at La Jolla - Rosario and Danny are truly wonderful people that made every effort to help us make our day perfect. So from planning stages we were very happy with the assistance, the generosity and passion of the staff at La Jolla. In our particular case, we had a period of uncertainty about the date of the wedding due to an issue with an important family member becoming very ill, and Rosario gave us all her support and understanding and really helped us through the process. Everything was spectacular, and truly made our big day even more special. From the bride's standpoint I enjoyed every moment, but being true that the night goes so fast I wish I had more time to savor each minute; however, my guest filled me in with the details that I might have missed during the party and they were even more delighted than I was! This tells you a lot about the overall experience of a place, because in the end you want to make it day a memorable one for everyone and La Jolla certainly did! Hands down the best venue in Miami.

Sent on 03/03/2017

La Jolla Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much Valeria! Brides like you make everything we do worth it. You where a pleasure to work with and your wedding turned out beautiful in every way!
    You will always be a part of La Jolla and we would love to host any future events you do.

Best regards,

La Jolla Team

Milenis · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding day could not have been more special and amazing! La Jolla definitely exceeded our expectations. I'm still receiving comments from my guests on how spectacular my wedding was! The catering and decor is top notch. They handle absolutely all the details so you can enjoy your day to the fullest! That's exactly what we did! Thank you to the team especially Dilia, Charo and Maria Belen, you are amazing! We are so grateful for La Jolla being an essential part of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Giselle · Married on 09/09/2016

Is the best place you can find for any ocation in Miami Fl. Excellent service and is a beautiful venue.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Geily · Married on 08/07/2016

We could not have chosen a better venue to host the reception of our wedding. From the personalized service to the exquisite food everything was perfect. Maria Belen is an amazing, patient, and dedicated planner that will assist you from day 1 at La Jolla Ballrooms. All of the staff: bartenders, servers, DJ can deliver five star service through professionalism and commitment. They make each guest feel special despite of their age. I am a very organized person that has a hard time letting go, but I trusted Maria Belen and her abilities and she delivered the wedding of my dreams. Every time you call even if is multiple times a day she is always patient, always kind, and always willing to help. Maria Belen will never tell you NO for an answer she will make it happen. My husband and I picked this venue for its proximity to the church we got married in, for its hardwood flooring (I dislike banquet space with carpet), its service since before we signed the contract, its beautiful exterior facade, and its modern floor plan. If you are looking for a wedding venue in Miami and want five star personalized service give Maria Belen a call, she will help you every step of the way and you will never feel overwhelmed!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • Carlos

Carlos · Married on 08/05/2016

La Jolla is a hidden gem in the heart of Coral Gables. The staff in la Jolla were professional and courteous. They also made us feel like family, especially being "Los Consentidos de La Jolla". The spoiled rotten ones in terms of endearment. The ballroom was exactly what we were looking for our wedding celebration as it was not a traditional one. We met our Wedding Planner- Daniela; who embraced our commitment and showed great knowledge and support. Right away, she made us feel at home. Through the process, we met some great vendors and not so great vendors provided by La Jolla. The vendors we chose were AMAZING!!! Needless to say, they made our whole experience easy and enjoyable. The day of our wedding is one Richard and I will remember for the rest of our lives. Although nervous about how things were going to turn out, La Jolla and staff made our dreams come true. La Jolla made us feel like kings with their expertise in carrying out such big event. They showed compassion and charisma to us and all of our guests. Their professionalism was exhibited through in the ballroom the whole night. The décor, flowers, delicious cuisine and music were out of this world. They were even accommodating to our pup knowing how important was the presence of our furry child (yes, with some restrictions). Overall, this was an unforgettable experience made in "heaven." Thank you La Jolla. We will be forever grateful!! Thank you Daniela for your wonderful hospitality.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Rosemary · Married on 07/15/2016

Couldn't be happier how my wedding turned out. Their staff are the most caring and profeccional and always taking care of the little details. They exceeded our expectaions in every way possible. I'm so glad we choose them, highly recommended!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Mavy · Married on 07/10/2016

The planning process up until and including our wedding day was great! The staff was attentive and available to answer any questions and meet briefly for any particular reasons. The pricing was reasonable and offered quality service, cuisine, decoration and flowers. I would absolutely refer La Jolla Ballroom to everyone and anyone because they made our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 08/08/2016

gabriela · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding was an absolute success! From start to finish, Maria Belen from La Jolla Ballroom made sure everything was exactly as we discussed. She went out of her way to accommodate our ideas and she also had great suggestions of her own, like our fun Mojito Bar! The hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, dinner, and bar selection were all spectacular. The vendors included in the package were fantastic and very professional to work with leading up to the Big Day! The saxophone player, Raul Guzman, during the cocktail played beautiful and was very entertaining, all of my guests couldn't stop talking about him. DJ Duni made sure everyone was dancing the night away and helped me create the perfect timeline for the wedding, he was amazing. The flowers by Ricardo Morales were so beautiful. He created the perfect ambiance in the ballroom with the center pieces. I was IN LOVE with my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were also gorgeous. Our cake was elegant and delicious by cake designer Cynthia at E&M Sweets. Lastly, A Touch of Class provided the linens which brought it all together. I cannot thank everyone enough for making this special day so perfect and fun. I highly recommend this venue for any event. THANKS AGAIN!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Maria · Married on 05/27/2016

My experience at la Jolla was AMAZING! The staff and their vendors went above and beyond to ensure that everything was better than perfect on my special day. Especially Daniela Zapata who took care of me since day one to help me plan and coordinate my destination wedding. Thanks to Daniela and her team I was able to enjoy my wedding planning experience and have the best day of my life that surpassed my expectations. I would 100% completely recommend la jolla and Daniela for your wedding! The food, music, service, ambiance and everything in between was more than what I wished for and the guests were delighted as well!

Thanks Dani - Maria F Zubillaga

Sent on 08/05/2016

Our wedding reception was perfect and exactly what we asked for. Maria Belen was always available and very professional. We could not vision it any other way!

Sent on 06/13/2016