La Jarden Florals Reviews

La Jarden Florals 5
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/04/2019

Fabulous Florist

Shawna is such a joy to work with! The flowers she created were truly breath taking! She was so patient during the process with many revisions of what I wanted. She was so accommodating with my budget as well. She even came up with some wonderful alternatives for some out of season flowers I desired and we achieved the same look. I would not hesitate to book her. She is just as beautiful and sweet as her florals.

La Jarden Florals 6
    La Jarden Florals 7
    La Jarden Florals 8
    La Jarden Florals 9
    Sent on 12/06/2019

KATIE · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing job !!! Loved working with Shawna! She made our wedding such a beautiful setting!!! See pictures they tell it all! Thank you shawna and your team you did an amazing job.

La Jarden Florals 10
    La Jarden Florals 11
    La Jarden Florals 12
    La Jarden Florals 13
    La Jarden Florals 14
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Hanna · Married on 08/01/2015

We got married on August 1st, 2015 at Pine Rose Cabins.

We chose Jody from La Jarden to do our flowers. When we met with Jody, we met at Hot Shots in Lake Arrowhead, and the meeting was so natural! I showed her pictures of my vision and she understood right away. She is so kind and down to earth. We were in contact throughout the year of planning about any small changes that were necessary and she was so flexible and willing to make the changes I was interested in.

All of the flowers were so beautiful and exceeded my expectations! I could not have imagined anything more perfect!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Kathy · Married on 11/02/2014

My daughter's wedding was held at Lake Arrowhead Resort. The resort recommends only a few florists that have worked for them and have proven quality work. That gave me a great place to start. After interviewing several, we selected Jody of La Jarden Florals based on her friendliness, great knowledge of flowers, and her understanding of my daughter's dream flowers. When the wedding day came, Jody was prompt, had all the flowers set up just as we had discussed, and they were absolutely beautiful - everything my daughter had hoped for. Thank you Jody!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Mirna & Curtis · Married on 10/12/2014

Huge thanks to Jody Snyder of La Jarden Florals! She was so much fun to work with… guided us along with all aspects and nuances of our big day. Jody made sure she understood our vision and from there added her special touch. End result was a beautiful wedding and reception. Day of our wedding we ran into a couple of glitches at our venue, which she quickly recognized, took charge and rectified the situation without so much as a ripple in the flow of our event! Thank you SO MUCH Jody for playing such a big part in our day! You were awesome! Mirna & Curtis

Sent on 11/05/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/21/2014

My arrangements came out beautiful! I didn't and still don't know much about flowers but when I met with Jody none of that mattered. I was easily able to pick out one major flower (sunflowers) that I wanted to go everywhere and she helped me pick out which would go with it just by knowing what color scheme my wedding would be. I was nervous about what they would look like because I wasn't even sure what I picked out but on the day of my wedding I was happy with how everything looked. She had my centerpieces and an overhead spray of sunflowers set up within a few minutes. My bouquet matched beautifully. She arrived earlier than I thought she would and made sure they were exactly what I wanted. Super easy to work with.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Erica · Married on 07/26/2014

Jody is BEYOND amazing with her floral designs and arrangements. The idea I had in mind was created and enhanced beautifully by Jody. When I saw my arch, my bouquet, my center pieces and all of my other arrangements my breath was taken away! I fell in love and they were so fresh and lively it was perfect. Jody was so easy to work with via email, very affordable, and her delivery and setup was so perfectly coordinated and timely everything flowed flawlessly. if you are getting married in Southern CA I HIGHLY recommend her, she is highly professional!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Katie · Married on 10/06/2013

Jody was such a pleasure to work with and my flowers for my wedding were so beautiful!! I went in a little clueless as to what color and type of flowers I wanted so she really helped and suggested what she thought would look best. Flowers arrived right on time and our whole wedding party looked great with them. Jody was always very responsive to all of my emails and questions, I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/10/2013

Jody at La Jarden is great! She did the flowers for our wedding at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa this August. She was very responsive, affordable, and most importantly, talented. I sent her a few photos of some ideas from pinterest, and she took care of the rest. The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and table settings were all gorgeous. We got SO many compliments on the flowers. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Tessa · Married on 07/20/2013

I am truly pleased that I was able to work with Jody from La Jarden Florals for my wedding flowers! When I first starting meeting with florists, I had a general idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like, however I quickly found out that choosing from hundreds of flowers can be an intimidating and tedious process. When I met with Jody, she was so patient and knowledgeable, it was easy and exciting mapping out my vision for the flowers. Unless you pick a picture out of a magazine that's exactly what you want, you really have to trust your florist to understand and perfect your vision, and Jody did just that!
    I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw my flowers on my wedding day. My bouquet, my hanging flower arrangements, and my altar arrangements were stunning and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend La Jarden Florals to anyone getting married in the Lake Arrowhead Area!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2013

Jody was such a pleasure to work with and I honestly could not have asked for a better florist. After changing my mind a million times, she was quick to respond to my thousand text messages, emails, and phone calls which instantly put my mind to ease because I knew she was on top of everything. My bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements for the ceremony turned out absolutely breathtaking. I am very, very thankful!!

Jessica Stephens

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • Jana lee

Jana lee · Married on 12/29/2012

Thank you Jodi, our flowers were so beautiful. Jodi was such a pleasure to work with. We were very lucky to work with someone so down to earth, creative and professional.

Sent on 01/02/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2012

Jody was a great florist!! all The flowers were fresh and beautiful!! She had done everything we had agreed upon!!! I would recommend this vendor to anyone!! Very sweet and professional, very excited and tries to capture exactly what you want and when i was a little confused with coordinating flowers, she would recommend or be reassuring that the combo together will look amazing!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jamie · Married on 04/03/2010

Very easy to work with and everything was so beautiful, it will be a long lasting memory. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 04/09/2010

Jody did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were
    above and beyond our expectations. Jody was very helpful and always
    available. She really cares and wants you to be happy. Highly recommend
    La Jarden.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Tanya · Married on 09/24/2011

4.2

Jody was extremely helpful and talented!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Denise · Married on 10/19/2014

0.8
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5

Go somewhere else! This is why:
    1. Wrist bouquet fell apart as soon as she put it on.
    2. The florist forgot the bouquet for the toss.
    3. Forgot one boutonniere.
    4. Would not make things right by replacing the bouquet that had to be sacrificed in place of the toss bouquet. (I asked her three times!)
    5. While the flowers we did get were beautiful they were not the same as the photo provided at the time they were ordered.

This florist has other great reviews, but if you don't want to end up like we did don't take a chance.

Sent on 10/28/2014