La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Reviews

48 Reviews for La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services

48 La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Reviews

Erik Heeres · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding-Groom

Our wedding ceremony was amazing! We were able to pick out a ceremony that fit the 2 of us! Danielle was helpful and was extremely professional. We would highly recommend La Donna's!

Sent on 11/05/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad we were able to a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2018

By far a wonderful wedding ceremony! Donna did Everything just perfect! We can't thank her enough. She put our whole ceremony in less then 10 days and I can't even put into words how much I appreciate It and how beautiful It turned out. Thank you again

Sent on 10/04/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words! Best wishes for your lives together!

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Donna was absolutely amazing! She made the entire process from designing our ceremony to changing my last name so simple! She was always available for any questions and her office was prompt with responses. Not only did I feel everything turned out perfect, but I received many compliments from our guests on how wonderful the ceremony was. I couldn't have had it any better without La Donna Weddings there to help!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services 4

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! So glad to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Chris · Married on 05/20/2018

Very pleasant to work with and very helpful in designing our ceremony to fit what we wanted.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services 5

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy that you were pleased with our services. We wish you much happiness in your adventure ahead!

Kathie · Married on 05/20/2018

Dear Donna,

Mike and I would like to thank you for officiating our Wedding Ceremony. From the onset, meeting you and planning this memorable occasion has been a wonderful experience.

Your proficiency enabled us to achieve the type of Wedding Ceremony that was most important to us, the joining of our children, grandchildren and guest as one. The wedding booklet enabled us the tools to put words and actions in motion. Your expertise put our sentiments, emotions and feelings into the said word.

We received many wonderful positive comments about our Wedding Ceremony. Our guests enjoyed the lightness, humor and how meaninful the words united us.

Mike and I, once again, thank you for making our Wedding Ceremony a truly unique blessed event. We greatly appreciate your time and dedication in making this special day for us a joyful celebration.

Respectfully,
    Kathie and Mike

Sent on 06/28/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was both a pleasure and an honor to be part of your wedding day. You are a delightful couple! We wish you all the best in your furture together!

Jenny · Married on 12/21/2017

I could not have selected better than choosing LaDonna Weddings. The communication Donna and her office staff was top notch. I was in Virginia and trying to get things done before I arrived 4 days before my ceremony day. Her fireplace ceremony was perfect setting for my new husband and our children. Donna was so patient while waiting for our daughter to get through the snow we got. Thank you for making our special day AMAZING!!!

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services 6
    La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services 7
    La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services 8
    La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services 9

Janet · Married on 09/23/2017

What a perfect day we had. Many of our guests remarked how excellent our officiant was and how our wedding was one of the most personal, heartfelt and touching ceremonies they had ever attended. Like most brides, I spent a fair amount of time before my wedding day dreaming about the ceremony, and the reality of my wedding day surpassed my dreams.

Sent on 10/12/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

It is so gratifying when we hear that your guests were engaged with the ceremony and that they enjoyed it as much as family members. We are glad we were able to provide you a meaningful ceremony that was appreciated by all. We wish you much happiness.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

La Donna literally made my life and wedding planning SOO simple. They are kind, organized, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Every step of the way, La Donna was there to answer my questions and help with planning our ceremony. It was beautiful and Donna was amazing on our wedding day. Thank you guys! We appreciate all that you did for our wedding day of 9.9.17.

Sent on 09/12/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are more than honored to be part of your special day, and are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services. We wish you the best!

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely loved working with Donna!! And we found out she married my cousin 14 years ago, had no idea when I booked her. Beautiful ceremony. Thank you!

Sent on 08/27/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

It was my pleasure to be your officiant! Health and happiness to you both!

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

We contacted La Donna because my (now) husband wanted a male officiant for our wedding. We were given contact information for Mark Hancock and we met with him for an initial consultation and were instantly sure he was going to be our officiant! He is incredibly laid back and easy to talk with. He customized our ceremony specifically to us and added a hand-fasting ceremony script that I found on the internet. I was able to email him at any time to bounce ideas off him and add or change our ceremony outline. He attended our rehearsal and helped us work through all of the crazy details you don't think of when planning a wedding.
    We got so many compliments from our guests after the ceremony! Mark did a fantastic job officiating for us and we wouldn't change it for the world :)

Sent on 04/11/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you Sarah for sharing your review! We are so pleased know that you received our high standard of service to give you all you hoped and wanted for your wedding ceremony! Congratulations!

ALAN · Married on 12/07/2016

I finally found an officiant that was able to provide a meaningful non-religious ceremony. We were given a book of options to choose from as guidelines that helped create something perfect for us! We were able to add our own unique touches as well. I would highly recommend La Donna Weddings.

Sent on 12/15/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much for kind words and posting them to share! Best wishes on your future together!

Donna · Married on 10/22/2016

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to La Donna Services! We couldn't have been happier with the different ceremony options and how easy Danielle made the entire ceremony on us! We would highly recommend to any bride and groom, anywhere! All of my friends and family agreed with what a great ceremony she held and how professional, confident and poised she was! We would highly recommend Danielle to any bride & groom!

Sent on 12/12/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for sharing your generous review of Rev. Danielle's services on your wedding day. We love knowing that you and your guests will have a long lasting happy memory of your wedding day.

Jordyn · Married on 06/18/2016

I would like to thank you, Donna and Kelly both, for your services for our beautiful ceremony on June 18th. We were extremely happy with the way everything turned out. We have gotten tons of compliments on how perfect our ceremony was so thank you so much Donna for that! We couldn't have been happier with the turnout of everything!

Sent on 10/12/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much Jordyn and Kyle for sharing your beautifully written review. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Mary · Married on 06/16/2016

"We found that the communication, preparation, efficiency, attentiveness and overall calm and personable attention was exceptional. Our ceremony, though very small was beautifully performed by Rev. Donna, and we could not have made a better choice. We highly recommend LaDonna Weddings to anyone looking to make their wedding day as special as their love and commitment to each other."

Sent on 10/19/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

We appreciate your review so very much! Wishing you both all the best!

Carrie · Married on 06/04/2016

Thank you again for officiating our wedding! It was everything we had hoped for and then some! Donna was extremely professional and organized. She worked with us for our non-religious ceremony which turned out perfectly. Highly recommend LaDonna Weddings!

Sent on 10/11/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you Carrie for posting your thoughtful words and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2016

LaDonna made our day so wonderful and everything was customizable to make our day reflect our relationship and beliefs. Very professional and responds promptly, educational and knowledgeable about how a wedding is to be run and was able give helpful tips. Gave information on what to do after the wedding (i.e. name change) which is extremely helpful with printed materials so I couldn't forget after honeymoon. I loved the options to create a Cermony that expressed what our relationship valued and was able to truly reflect us. Very well spoken, seemed to memorize our ceremony and spoke directly to us or the guest, could tell she was fully prepared for any possible circumstances ( Donna had notes in binder which were in protecting sheets so if it were to rain the notes would not get wet and ruined). Was able to run our rehearsal without difficulty even if there were dificult family members. Very happy with everything and can't thank them enough for all the hard work.

Sent on 10/18/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

We love your review and thank you for sharing! Wishing you both a future of happiness!

Donna was absolutely amazing!!!! She was very organized which kept a nice flow for our wedding day. We received many compliments on her service from our guests!! Our invitations were sooo beautiful too!!! Donna was professional and very easy to work with, so glad I chose La Donna for my wedding!!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you so very much for posting your review! Best wishes on your future together!

jose · Married on 11/07/2015

From the beginning to the end, Donna was very very nice to me. Any question that i had, she would give me an answer. I recommend La Donna Weddings to all the couples that want to get married. Thanks to Donna everything went very well.

Sent on 12/18/2015

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much for posting your review to our profile! Weddings are so very important and we LOVE knowing that you received our best service!

Traci · Married on 11/07/2015

Donna and her service was beyond AMAZING!!!! Donna was fantastic!!!! We had NUMEROUS people complimenting her service!!!!! Donna also helped with my wedding invitations, which turned our beautiful!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DONNA FOR MAKING MY SPECIAL DAY SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

Sent on 01/10/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you so very much for your compliments and sharing!
  • F

faye · Married on 10/17/2015

All of our family and guest loved Donna!

Sent on 12/15/2015

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you Faye for your post!

Rob and Enriqueta · Married on 10/04/2015

"We would highly recommend La Donna Weddings Officiants to any one looking for an outstanding wedding Coordinator and Officiant for your wedding. Donna did an absolutely outstanding job for us for our wedding. We received many compliments on the ceremony she performed for us.”

Sent on 11/04/2015

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much for sharing your review on Wedding Wire. Best wishes to you always!

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

Donna was so amazing and such a true pleasure to work with. Our wedding was outside in Oct. and what do you know it rained, was 40 degrees, and 20 mph winds. I was completely prepared to change the location to the tent if Donna didn't want to stand out in the rain. She stated "If that's what you want, that's what I will do" She is amazing stood in the rain and didn't say a word about the rain or the cold.

Sent on 12/15/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you Ryan for posting a review and for sharing your wedding photos with us. Donna hoped to inspire warm sunshine in your hearts despite a rainy day.

Donna did an amazing job with our wedding!! She was extremely professional and helpful. Thanks for everything!! We're so happ you could be part of our big day. Jessica and Pete

Sent on 12/14/2015

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much for posting your kind words about our services!

We hired our reverend through LaDonna, Mark Hancock, and his ceremony was absolutely perfect! Both he and Donna were easy to communicate with and the price was very affordable. He delivered a very fun, engaging, personalized ceremony and we used his script without making any changes. He provided the perfectly balanced ceremony for my Roman Catholic family and my husband's agnostic family. We very highly recommend Mark as well as the services of LaDonna Weddings!

Sent on 12/07/2014

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

So happy to hear that your perfectly designed ceremony was appropriate for all your guests. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others!