La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Reviews

56 Reviews for La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services

• Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Karas wedding

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Donna and we knew the first day that she was the perfect person to officiate our big day. Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary and we wanted to have a small ceremony. Donna opened her home to us and our family and she was the kindest and sweetest person ever! If anyone is looking for a down to earth officiant who is personable and very easy to work with La Donna weddings is for you! Thank you so so much! The Karas’ 12/16/18

Sent on 12/17/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your kind words. So glad to have shared in your special day! We wish you continued happiness in the years to come!

Thomas Maruszewski · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Professional and calming experience

A+ the entire process. We were walked through everything and it made things much less stressful. In fact, I didn't think I wanted a rehearsal dinner. I was wrong.

The day of was unbelievable and Donna's presence there was very calming. So glad we were able to work together!

Sent on 10/31/2019

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

We appreciate your wonderful review. Glad Donna could be there to help make your ceremony perfect for you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Charise Rospond · Married on 12/07/2019

Great Officiant

Donna was amazing with our wedding being the officiant. She spent so much time with us helping us ensure we knew what to do and what queues to look for. She came to our rehearsal and kept everyone moving (even though our bridal party was being crazy that night). She led us through the full process- and even though you may think you know what to do, you will totally forget the day of. I did, and she gave great queues to help us stay on track/not mess up, and because of her, our photographer got great photos! I highly recommend Donna with wedding officiating and will continue to recommend her to our friends and family!

Sent on 12/18/2019

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review. We were honored to be part of your wedding day. Wishing you a beautiful life together.
  • · Married on 10/19/2019

The LaDonna Experience 10/19/19

Extremely informative, made us feel comfortable from the time of booking, to rehearsal, all the way to the wedding day. Kept us in the loop with how the ceremony was going to go and made it very easy to follow. We even got a ceremony keepsake! Donna from LaDonna services is definitely the person and service to use for your big day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your glowing review!!! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day. Best wishes for a beautiful future together!

Rachel Milio · Married on 08/24/2019

100 percent satisfied

So happy we found and choose La Donna Weddings. We had the pleasure to work with Donna in planing our ceremony and officiate our wedding. She made the process so smooth. Donna had so many great ideas to make our ceremony our own. Thank you Donna for an amazing ceremony! I recommend La Donna Wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2019

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review and recommendation! We were so pleased that we could help make your ceremony just the way you wanted. Best wishes for your beautiful future together!

Mary Gurecki · Married on 07/07/2019

Great experience

Donna was truly wonderful. Great attention to detail and made the ceremony process smooth.

Sent on 08/07/2019

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you so much. It was truly my honor to be part of your special day, and to share it with your family and friends. We wish you forever happiness!

Stacy David · Married on 06/01/2019

Rob and Stacy Davis Wedding

Donna was personal, professional, punctual, helpful and very easy to work with. She made our ceremony very memorable. We received several compliments from our guests on what an outstanding job she did.

Sent on 06/14/2019

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! So glad that your family and friends were pleased with your ceremony. We wish a lifetime of happiness together.

Erik Heeres · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding-Groom

Our wedding ceremony was amazing! We were able to pick out a ceremony that fit the 2 of us! Danielle was helpful and was extremely professional. We would highly recommend La Donna's!

Sent on 10/28/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad we were able to a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2018

By far a wonderful wedding ceremony! Donna did Everything just perfect! We can't thank her enough. She put our whole ceremony in less then 10 days and I can't even put into words how much I appreciate It and how beautiful It turned out. Thank you again

Sent on 10/04/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words! Best wishes for your lives together!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding 8/11/18

Veronica and Donna were AWESOME! Veronica was originally booked to do our ceremony. She was beyond helpful, very responsive and super friendly. She guided us into selecting the perfect ceremony. Unfortunately she was unable to perform our ceremony due to an injury a week before the wedding. Donna stepped in to fill in for her and the wedding went off without a hitch. Donna is very knowledgable and her guidance for our outdoor ceremony was much appreciated. I am so grateful for their versatility and saving us from what could have been a bride's worst nightmare. So extremely happy with our selection and would highly recommend LaDonna Weddings to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/31/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review and for sharing your beautiful wedding photos. So glad that we could help make your wedding ceremony all that you wanted it to be. Best wishes in your new life together!

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Donna was absolutely amazing! She made the entire process from designing our ceremony to changing my last name so simple! She was always available for any questions and her office was prompt with responses. Not only did I feel everything turned out perfect, but I received many compliments from our guests on how wonderful the ceremony was. I couldn't have had it any better without La Donna Weddings there to help!

Sent on 10/26/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! So glad to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Chris · Married on 05/20/2018

Very pleasant to work with and very helpful in designing our ceremony to fit what we wanted.

Sent on 06/18/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy that you were pleased with our services. We wish you much happiness in your adventure ahead!

Kathie · Married on 05/20/2018

Dear Donna,

Mike and I would like to thank you for officiating our Wedding Ceremony. From the onset, meeting you and planning this memorable occasion has been a wonderful experience.

Your proficiency enabled us to achieve the type of Wedding Ceremony that was most important to us, the joining of our children, grandchildren and guest as one. The wedding booklet enabled us the tools to put words and actions in motion. Your expertise put our sentiments, emotions and feelings into the said word.

We received many wonderful positive comments about our Wedding Ceremony. Our guests enjoyed the lightness, humor and how meaninful the words united us.

Mike and I, once again, thank you for making our Wedding Ceremony a truly unique blessed event. We greatly appreciate your time and dedication in making this special day for us a joyful celebration.

Respectfully,
    Kathie and Mike

Sent on 06/28/2018

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was both a pleasure and an honor to be part of your wedding day. You are a delightful couple! We wish you all the best in your furture together!
  • O

Ondrea · Married on 03/31/2018

Danielle was great. She answered all of my questions and calmed me down when I was nervous reading my vows. Shes felt like a friend, very caring.

Danielle, Thank you so much for everything you did for us. Our wedding was perfect! You did an excellent job. Thank you for calming me down as well. I couldn't have asked for anything more. You were perfect for our wedding. I wouldn't recommend anybody but Danielle from La Donna Weddings because I liked her that much. Ondrea & Larry.

Sent on 11/01/2019

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review. We are so glad Danielle could be there for you and help make your ceremony special. Best wishes in your future together.

Jenny · Married on 12/21/2017

I could not have selected better than choosing LaDonna Weddings. The communication Donna and her office staff was top notch. I was in Virginia and trying to get things done before I arrived 4 days before my ceremony day. Her fireplace ceremony was perfect setting for my new husband and our children. Donna was so patient while waiting for our daughter to get through the snow we got. Thank you for making our special day AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Janet · Married on 09/23/2017

What a perfect day we had. Many of our guests remarked how excellent our officiant was and how our wedding was one of the most personal, heartfelt and touching ceremonies they had ever attended. Like most brides, I spent a fair amount of time before my wedding day dreaming about the ceremony, and the reality of my wedding day surpassed my dreams.

Sent on 10/12/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

It is so gratifying when we hear that your guests were engaged with the ceremony and that they enjoyed it as much as family members. We are glad we were able to provide you a meaningful ceremony that was appreciated by all. We wish you much happiness.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

La Donna literally made my life and wedding planning SOO simple. They are kind, organized, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Every step of the way, La Donna was there to answer my questions and help with planning our ceremony. It was beautiful and Donna was amazing on our wedding day. Thank you guys! We appreciate all that you did for our wedding day of 9.9.17.

Sent on 09/12/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are more than honored to be part of your special day, and are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services. We wish you the best!

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely loved working with Donna!! And we found out she married my cousin 14 years ago, had no idea when I booked her. Beautiful ceremony. Thank you!

Sent on 08/27/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

It was my pleasure to be your officiant! Health and happiness to you both!

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

We contacted La Donna because my (now) husband wanted a male officiant for our wedding. We were given contact information for Mark Hancock and we met with him for an initial consultation and were instantly sure he was going to be our officiant! He is incredibly laid back and easy to talk with. He customized our ceremony specifically to us and added a hand-fasting ceremony script that I found on the internet. I was able to email him at any time to bounce ideas off him and add or change our ceremony outline. He attended our rehearsal and helped us work through all of the crazy details you don't think of when planning a wedding.
    We got so many compliments from our guests after the ceremony! Mark did a fantastic job officiating for us and we wouldn't change it for the world :)

Sent on 04/11/2017

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you Sarah for sharing your review! We are so pleased know that you received our high standard of service to give you all you hoped and wanted for your wedding ceremony! Congratulations!

ALAN · Married on 12/07/2016

I finally found an officiant that was able to provide a meaningful non-religious ceremony. We were given a book of options to choose from as guidelines that helped create something perfect for us! We were able to add our own unique touches as well. I would highly recommend La Donna Weddings.

Sent on 12/15/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much for kind words and posting them to share! Best wishes on your future together!

Donna · Married on 10/22/2016

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to La Donna Services! We couldn't have been happier with the different ceremony options and how easy Danielle made the entire ceremony on us! We would highly recommend to any bride and groom, anywhere! All of my friends and family agreed with what a great ceremony she held and how professional, confident and poised she was! We would highly recommend Danielle to any bride & groom!

Sent on 12/12/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you for sharing your generous review of Rev. Danielle's services on your wedding day. We love knowing that you and your guests will have a long lasting happy memory of your wedding day.

Jordyn · Married on 06/18/2016

I would like to thank you, Donna and Kelly both, for your services for our beautiful ceremony on June 18th. We were extremely happy with the way everything turned out. We have gotten tons of compliments on how perfect our ceremony was so thank you so much Donna for that! We couldn't have been happier with the turnout of everything!

Sent on 10/12/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you very much Jordyn and Kyle for sharing your beautifully written review. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Mary · Married on 06/16/2016

"We found that the communication, preparation, efficiency, attentiveness and overall calm and personable attention was exceptional. Our ceremony, though very small was beautifully performed by Rev. Donna, and we could not have made a better choice. We highly recommend LaDonna Weddings to anyone looking to make their wedding day as special as their love and commitment to each other."

Sent on 10/19/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

We appreciate your review so very much! Wishing you both all the best!

Carrie · Married on 06/04/2016

Thank you again for officiating our wedding! It was everything we had hoped for and then some! Donna was extremely professional and organized. She worked with us for our non-religious ceremony which turned out perfectly. Highly recommend LaDonna Weddings!

Sent on 10/11/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

Thank you Carrie for posting your thoughtful words and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2016

LaDonna made our day so wonderful and everything was customizable to make our day reflect our relationship and beliefs. Very professional and responds promptly, educational and knowledgeable about how a wedding is to be run and was able give helpful tips. Gave information on what to do after the wedding (i.e. name change) which is extremely helpful with printed materials so I couldn't forget after honeymoon. I loved the options to create a Cermony that expressed what our relationship valued and was able to truly reflect us. Very well spoken, seemed to memorize our ceremony and spoke directly to us or the guest, could tell she was fully prepared for any possible circumstances ( Donna had notes in binder which were in protecting sheets so if it were to rain the notes would not get wet and ruined). Was able to run our rehearsal without difficulty even if there were dificult family members. Very happy with everything and can't thank them enough for all the hard work.

Sent on 10/18/2016

La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services's reply:

We love your review and thank you for sharing! Wishing you both a future of happiness!