39 Reviews for La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services

Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
39 La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Reviews

I could not have selected better than choosing LaDonna Weddings. The communication Donna and her office staff was top notch. I was in Virginia and trying to get things done before I arrived 4 days before my ceremony day. Her fireplace ceremony was perfect setting for my new husband and our children. Donna was so patient while waiting for our daughter to get through the snow we got. Thank you for making our special day AMAZING!!!

Photo for La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Review - Toast after the ceremony
Photo for La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Review - Memory candle and unity ceremony
Photo for La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Review - Husband and Wife and our kids
Photo for La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Review - Our witnesses to share our special day
Profile Picture Jenny, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Planning

What a perfect day we had. Many of our guests remarked how excellent our officiant was and how our wedding was one of the most personal, heartfelt and touching ceremonies they had ever attended. Like most brides, I spent a fair amount of time before my wedding day dreaming about the ceremony, and the reality of my wedding day surpassed my dreams.

Profile Picture Janet, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

La Donna literally made my life and wedding planning SOO simple. They are kind, organized, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Every step of the way, La Donna was there to answer my questions and help with planning our ceremony. It was beautiful and Donna was amazing on our wedding day. Thank you guys! We appreciate all that you did for our wedding day of 9.9.17.

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Absolutely loved working with Donna!! And we found out she married my cousin 14 years ago, had no idea when I booked her. Beautiful ceremony. Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

We contacted La Donna because my (now) husband wanted a male officiant for our wedding. We were given contact information for Mark Hancock and we met with him for an initial consultation and were instantly sure he was going to be our officiant! He is incredibly laid back and easy to talk with. He customized our ceremony specifically to us and added a hand-fasting ceremony script that I found on the internet. I was able to email him at any time to bounce ideas off him and add or change our ceremony outline. He attended our rehearsal and helped us work through all of the crazy details you don't think of when planning a wedding.
We got so many compliments from our guests after the ceremony! Mark did a fantastic job officiating for us and we wouldn't change it for the world :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

I finally found an officiant that was able to provide a meaningful non-religious ceremony. We were given a book of options to choose from as guidelines that helped create something perfect for us! We were able to add our own unique touches as well. I would highly recommend La Donna Weddings.

Profile Picture User7495179, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to La Donna Services! We couldn't have been happier with the different ceremony options and how easy Danielle made the entire ceremony on us! We would highly recommend to any bride and groom, anywhere! All of my friends and family agreed with what a great ceremony she held and how professional, confident and poised she was! We would highly recommend Danielle to any bride & groom!

Profile Picture User7484221, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

I would like to thank you, Donna and Kelly both, for your services for our beautiful ceremony on June 18th. We were extremely happy with the way everything turned out. We have gotten tons of compliments on how perfect our ceremony was so thank you so much Donna for that! We couldn't have been happier with the turnout of everything!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Planning

"We found that the communication, preparation, efficiency, attentiveness and overall calm and personable attention was exceptional. Our ceremony, though very small was beautifully performed by Rev. Donna, and we could not have made a better choice. We highly recommend LaDonna Weddings to anyone looking to make their wedding day as special as their love and commitment to each other."

Profile Picture User7329269, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Thank you again for officiating our wedding! It was everything we had hoped for and then some! Donna was extremely professional and organized. She worked with us for our non-religious ceremony which turned out perfectly. Highly recommend LaDonna Weddings!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna was absolutely amazing!!!! She was very organized which kept a nice flow for our wedding day. We received many compliments on her service from our guests!! Our invitations were sooo beautiful too!!! Donna was professional and very easy to work with, so glad I chose La Donna for my wedding!!!

Profile Picture User6048724, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed, No Denomination

From the beginning to the end, Donna was very very nice to me. Any question that i had, she would give me an answer. I recommend La Donna Weddings to all the couples that want to get married. Thanks to Donna everything went very well.

Profile Picture jose, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Counseling

Donna and her service was beyond AMAZING!!!! Donna was fantastic!!!! We had NUMEROUS people complimenting her service!!!!! Donna also helped with my wedding invitations, which turned our beautiful!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DONNA FOR MAKING MY SPECIAL DAY SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

Profile Picture Traci, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed

All of our family and guest loved Donna!

Profile Picture faye, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

"We would highly recommend La Donna Weddings Officiants to any one looking for an outstanding wedding Coordinator and Officiant for your wedding. Donna did an absolutely outstanding job for us for our wedding. We received many compliments on the ceremony she performed for us.”

Profile Picture Rob and Enriqueta, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Civil Union, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Donna was so amazing and such a true pleasure to work with. Our wedding was outside in Oct. and what do you know it rained, was 40 degrees, and 20 mph winds. I was completely prepared to change the location to the tent if Donna didn't want to stand out in the rain. She stated "If that's what you want, that's what I will do" She is amazing stood in the rain and didn't say a word about the rain or the cold.

Profile Picture Ryan , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna did an amazing job with our wedding!! She was extremely professional and helpful. Thanks for everything!! We're so happ you could be part of our big day. Jessica and Pete

Profile Picture User6053337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

We hired our reverend through LaDonna, Mark Hancock, and his ceremony was absolutely perfect! Both he and Donna were easy to communicate with and the price was very affordable. He delivered a very fun, engaging, personalized ceremony and we used his script without making any changes. He provided the perfectly balanced ceremony for my Roman Catholic family and my husband's agnostic family. We very highly recommend Mark as well as the services of LaDonna Weddings!

Profile Picture User3996754, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna was our officiant at our wedding. She did a great job and all my guests thought the ceremony was beautiful. She was very helpful and thorough, I would recommend her for any ceremony

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna helped us ensure our ceremony to be forever memorable for us. The process of making our ceremony to fit our personalities was far more than we could have imagined. An amazing officiant Donna is!! Allowing Donna to be a big part of our special day was obe of our best decisions.

Profile Picture Randi, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We were so pleased with how everything came together during the ceremony planning process! La Donna Wedding Officiants spelled everything out that was expected and made sure they were there for any and all questions that came up a long the process. I would recommend La Donna Wedding Officiants to anyone that is getting married! Donna made our wedding day amazing!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

This is way overdue, but I just have to say how easy it was for my husband and I when we used the officiant services of La Donna Weddings last summer! The option to personalize the ceremony was definitely a perfect fit for us! It was so great to know that we chose so many aspects of our ceremony, it reflected our personalities and turned out to be just what we wanted! La Donna Weddings worked with me via email for everything which we were very appreciative of and found to be very helpful. If you are looking for a ceremony that you have the option to personalize and fit to your relationship this is the best choice. We highly recommend using this officiant service!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/4/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Larry was fantastic!! He contacted me immediately, and was patient when it took me about a month to return his call. When we met prior to the wedding, he covered the entire ceremony in depth with us, listening to what we wanted and providing us with plenty of options to choose from. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and was friendly with all our family members. The ceremony was exactly as we had discussed, and was perfect.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

La Donna Weddings came through for us when we were scrambling for an officiant. The wedding was wonderful and Rev. Tab and Mrs. Martin were awesome!!

Profile Picture User2775963, 2+ years ago, 1 Review