La Di Da Beauty Reviews

La Di Da Beauty 7
  • Caity

Caity Shreve · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

We hired La Di Da for 9 women on the wedding morning and it was a great experience. They were communicative, easy to work with, and the work was excellent. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Karlyn

Karlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Laura and Bailey are awesome!

Laura did the makeup and Bailey did the hair at my wedding and I can't even begin to tell you how awesome they are!! They are both very talented and professional and will make sure they captured everything you are looking for before moving on to the next person. The bridal party, the moms and I were all very happy with how everything turned out. As the bride, I couldn't believe how amazing I looked. My hair and makeup lasted all day and I got a ton of compliments on it. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect duo for my perfect day. Thanks ladies! Tip: I highly recommend doing the hair/makeup trial. It made the big day easier having already discussed with them both what I was looking for/going for a test run.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Trisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Talented

I was fortunate enough to have such a dream team for hair and make-up on my big day! Bailey did my hair (and extensions!) and I was so thrilled with the results! She and Gloria made me feel super relaxed at my trial. Shana was amazing and made my bridesmaids happy with their hair on the big day, as well. Gloria did my make-up and I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. She is beyond talented. Hannah also worked on my bridesmaids’ make-up and they are blown away by her talent, as well! The entire team went above and beyond to listen to what we wanted and made us feel very comfortable. I couldn’t have asked for a better team. Kenzie also worked very well with my wedding planner from One Fine Day on all of the specifics prior. She was so detail-oriented and professional. My husband (he got hair services, as well!) and I couldn’t have been more confident in choosing La Di Da for our wedding. We are so happy that we did.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding day hair and makeup is HUGE! I did my research before booking and I can honestly tell you ... La Di Da is the very best! These women are absolutely amazing!! From the run-though trials to the wedding day ... they nailed it! So easy to work with and so professional. My lashes were natural looking, my makeup was flawless and my hair was full of volume just the way I like it. I really felt like I was shining inside and out on my special day. <3

Sent on 10/10/2018
    La Di Da Beauty 8
    La Di Da Beauty 9
    La Di Da Beauty 10

Anna Martinez · Married on 08/18/2018

I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day.

La Di Da was the perfect choice for doing my hair on my wedding day! I have very curly hair and had been scared to try to find someone who could work with it for my special day. La Di Da hooked me up with a curly hair specialist right away and I could not have been happier with how it turned out! I felt like myself but still felt “done up”. I had a beautiful boho braid with my natural hair. Marie was able to incorporate beading from my mom’s veil into the braid and it was perfect! I would recommend this company to any bride looking for the best in their wedding day!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Anna T · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect fit!

My review is long overdue! My hubby and I got married at the Hyatt in Incline Village back in July. I looked up so many makeup/hair artists and found La Di Da to be the perfect fit for me and my wedding party/family. Veronica and Rosa were our hair and makeup artists. They came to the hotel and seriously took all of the wedding prep stress away! I sent so many photos of what I wanted for hair and makeup and Veronica did not disappoint! I told her I wanted red lipstick and a big ass bun for an updo. They did fantastic jobs on hair and makeup for everyone! There were 11 of us and they finished in time for the first look photos. I could not recommend a better company to work with on your wedding day ladies!!! Btw, book early- they are in demand.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    La Di Da Beauty 11
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 06/16/2018

The absolute BEST hands down!!

I have never taken the time to write a review before but these ladies deserve it. :) I don't even know where to begin with this incredibly talented group of women. I got married this past June and used LaDiDa for my hair and makeup for our engagement shots, rehearsal dinner and then again for the big day and they even did my spray tan at midnight in my hotel room the night before the wedding. I usually do not love the result when I have my hair and makeup done but they made me feel and look my absolute best for every event. They also did an incredible job on all 10 of my bridesmaids, my Mom, Mother-in-Law and flower girls. They are absolute pros at what they do and everything went beyond smooth on my wedding day. From the first consult, you can tell that they are passionate about what they do and will customize their services to match your vision perfectly. It is also big time worth the money to have someone stay to touch you up after the ceremony before pictures and the reception. I will never forget Jessica of LaDiDa praying over me and my Mom right before we walked down the aisle, it was an emotional moment as I lost my Dad in February just before the wedding and it just shows the heart of this amazing group of women. I couldn't recommend them more, look no further because you have found the most talented and wonderful crew for makeup, hair and tanning services!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    La Di Da Beauty 12
    La Di Da Beauty 13
    La Di Da Beauty 14
    La Di Da Beauty 15
  • Lina

Lina Carey · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing Hair & Makeup

Veronica did my hair & makeup for my wedding and she was amazing! I didn't have time to set up a test run before the wedding so was nervous how it would turn out, but she exceeded my expectations! On the day of the wedding, we were done getting ready and I was walking out of the hotel's lobby waiting for my ride for the wedding, and Veronica saw me and ran up with hairspray to make sure I was just right before sending me off. It was special and meant so much. I would highly recommend La Di Da Beauty!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    La Di Da Beauty 16
    La Di Da Beauty 17
    La Di Da Beauty 18
    La Di Da Beauty 19
    La Di Da Beauty 20

melody · Married on 09/23/2017

I wouldn’t trust anyone other than LaDiDa with my wedding glam, best staff and they truly know what they’re doing! Exceeded all my expectations!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    La Di Da Beauty 21

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Planning your wedding day is stressful and finding people to trust for a destination wedding is even more stressful. As someone who is involved in the beauty industry and knows a lot about makeup, I found myself doing extensive research to find the right team of artists to glam myself and my squad for my wedding day. If you are looking for the best in the industry and the absolute most perfectionists, look further no more. Through the initial quotes, to booking, hair & makeup trials, and answering questions, I was treated with absolute professionalism the entire time.

I honestly can't even put the words together to Thank Kyra, Shana & Veronica. I was trying so hard not to cry when I finally peaked at myself in the mirror . There are absolutely no words to express my gratitude. I know I had extremely high expectations when it came to beauty and this team of girls exceeded them. They are all so beyond talented, but their personalities make them absolutely shine. I know they do this often, but I am so touched at how all of them kept us all so calm and were SO FUN to work with. Kyra stayed for touch ups and did an insanely amazing job and even held my dress all the way until I got to the aisle. Every single person in our group looked so insanely beautiful. I literally couldn't dream of anyone looking anymore perfect.

Being a bride goes by fast, make sure you do your research and put your trust in vendors that will exceed your expectations and treat you as if it were their own wedding! Words of wisdom :)

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dream come true. I am forever grateful to La Di Da Beauty. I love you guys!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2017

I wish I could shout from the rooftops how wonderful my experience with La Di Da was!!! They are the kindest, most talented group of gals! My goal was to feel more beautiful than I've ever felt. MISSION. ACCOMPLISHED. I truly have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! Jessica was my makeup artist, and Veronica was my hair stylist. They are truly ARTISTS. Jessica didn't just slather on a ton of makeup, it was intricately applied. I looked glamorous, but still natural, which is exactly what I wanted. Aside from being an amazingly talented makeup artist, Jessica is one of the most kind-hearted people I have ever met. Working with her was beyond wonderful!

My hair stylist, Veronica listened to exactly what I wanted, and she gave me the big, soft, voluminous curls that I was hoping for! I was specific about the look I wanted, and Veronica was happily accommodating!

I was so worried about getting my hair and makeup done, and I honestly couldn't be happier with the way I looked for my wedding day! SO SO glad I chose La Di Da!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2017

I am so happy I went with La Di Da beauty for my wedding day. Hair and makeup was something I wanted to be absolutely perfect so I could look and feel my best on my wedding, and I felt gorgeous! Both Marie and Gloria were so talented and really listened to what I was looking for, and were accommodating to any changes I wanted to make. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2017

La Di Da did an amazing job for my wedding. They were such a great group of women to work with and made the morning relaxed and fun.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    La Di Da Beauty 22
    La Di Da Beauty 23
    La Di Da Beauty 24

Natalie · Married on 06/18/2017

Laura and her team are the best! We had them travel to Edgewood for the day of and they brought 4 girls to do hair/makeup for 9 people. My makeup (done by laura) and hair (done by veronica) held up perfectly all night against the heat and tahoe wind. We went with LaDiDa on the recommendation of our photographer who sees first hand how everyone's hair/makeup holds up throughout the entire day and night and we were soo happy with their recommendation. Veronica stayed and did touch ups which I would also recommend. She was outstanding and I can't say enough good things about her sweet personality and amazing skills for both makeup and hair! Laura definitely knows how to the hire the best!! All of the bridesmaid and mothers were extremely happy. I honestly can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Allex · Married on 05/21/2017

To start with I work in the beauty industry so when choosing someone to do my hair and makeup I tend to be a little hypercritical and very slow to pick someone I trust. I have used La Di Da in the past for different events and I was always over the moon happy with their work, professionalism, and overall knowledge of all things in season or on the hot list. It was a no brainer that I was going to hire the entire team for my wedding after I got engaged. I actually positioned my wedding date around the La Di Da team and my photographer (Anicia Beckwith). I knew I wanted a late Spring early Summer wedding and I found the date based on when we were all available... May 21st. The team had to travel for our wedding and never complained or ever made me feel like they were put out. The day of the wedding they reached our getting ready house before I did. They had a coordinator on site the entire time that made sure everything was running on time and Smoothly. I had 10 adult women and 5 flower girls that were all booked for both hair and makeup... It was busy! They stayed on time and did a phenomenal job on everyone! The whole team was so gracious and sweet. If given the choice again It wouldn't even be a question! In fact a couple weeks later I paid for them to do my friends bridal makeup as a gift from me. I highly suggest using La Di Da for any and all occasions, they are hands down the best!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Nadia · Married on 12/08/2016

Jessica from La Di Da Beauty was a dream to work with! She was professional and friendly, and everyone looked beautiful! She went above and beyond to ensure I had the perfect day. I would recommend La Di Da Beauty to ANY bride looking for A list, top quality treatment. Thank you again and again for a job well done! We loved it!

Nadia Saar

Sent on 12/22/2016

Sandy · Married on 10/22/2016

I was lucky to have scored the top artists from la di da Laura and Bailey to work their passion and talents for my engagement session and wedding. Both my mom and I were stunning on the day of the wedding. It meant the world to me just how nice and down to earth both Bailey and Laura were with my mom. They both immediately picked up on how important this chapter of my life was to not only for me but most importantly my mom. Bailey worked her magic to tame my moms football helmet. My mom even got a special bit of bling that day. As for Laura, there are no right words to express her work; other than maybe couture elegance. Since then I've now continued to have the pleasure of being Laura's blank canvas yet again for my maternity photos session with Anicia from studio inspired. I can honestly say if you are lucky to score the artisans from la di da, as I did you will be in the best hands beauty has come acrossed.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Mindy · Married on 10/01/2016

The ladies of La Di Da Beauty is absolutely amazing. From their talent to their professionalism, I was at ease knowing my face and hair was in good hands. The two ladies whom I had the pleasure to work with was Laura for makeup and Marie for hair. I've known Laura for a long time now and she's always so calm and sweet, so I knew she would help calm my nerves. When I met Marie during my trial, I knew she'd be a great addition to the crew as I got ready for my special day. I provided an elegant hair piece to Marie and although I wasn't entirely sure how to secure it to my head, Marie nailed it! My makeup and hair stayed in place the entire day from morning to dancing. One of my favorite moments was after the ceremony, The Best Man grabbed a whiskey on the rocks for me and before I took a sip, Laura pulled out the most beautiful straw and placed it in my drink so I wouldn't ruin my lipstick! I highly recommend the team at La Di Da Beauty and especially recommend upgrading to having your artist(s) there until after the ceremony, so you are picture perfect every step of the way!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    La Di Da Beauty 25
    La Di Da Beauty 26

Laura, Marie and their team did such a fabulous job on makeup and hair for my recent wedding in Lake Tahoe! They traveled from Reno to Lake Tahoe twice - I also had them do my mom's, sister's and my hair and makeup for my rehearsal the day before. I have never felt as beautiful as I did those two days!! Marie works magic with hair. She was able to do two unique styles that I WISH I could re-create. Laura is a true professional with makeup and eyelashes! Usually when I get my makeup done, there is always something I would want to change - more eyeliner, more bronzer, etc. But with Laura she did everything even better than I envisioned! My entire bridal party (9 total) all looked stunning. Aside from their talent, the team was a joy to be around and very timely! I highly recommend La Di Da Beauty!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Carrie · Married on 05/29/2016

This is by FAR the best hair and makeup organization I have ever encountered. I have worked in Hollywood and found La Di Da to have better quality service. I have never felt more beautiful than I did during my wedding weekend. Jessica was my makeup artist and not only was she the most professional makeup artist I have ever encountered, she has the most beautiful heart and soul. She has become a friend and someone I wish lived closer to me as I would use her services on a regular basis. She made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. Laura did my hair and once again transformed me into by far the best I have ever looked. She was able to do exactly what I wanted. I expressed to her I wanted a natural look and she nailed it. As a last minute decision, I called Laura to see if someone could do my makeup for my Octoberfest German themed rehearsal dinner. She immediately booked Veronica and she showed up with such class. She made me look exactly like a St. Pauly girl! I love La Di Da and WOULD HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married in the Reno/Tahoe area. Again, these ladies are full of class. I just wish I lived closer so I could use them more often. They have all become lifelong friends. You will not go wrong, by booking services through La Di Da.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Anna · Married on 04/16/2016

My experience with La Di Da Beauty was truly perfect. Kyra (hair stylist) and Jessica (makeup artist) were so extremely talented. I have honestly never felt and looked better lol :) Their professionalism was really appreciated. We kept to a tight schedule and they were really able to make each bridesmaid feel and look amazing. Kyra and Jessica were able to custom the looks of each bridesmaid to reflect their personality, but also to make up look great together. It was really important that each of my bridesmaids look how they felt most comfortable and both Kyra and Jessica did just that. Both mothers of the bride and groom were unsure to get their makeup done (because they don't wear much) and Jessica was so sensitive to their comfort levels. Both moms looked amazing and were very happy with their looks. Thanks La Di Da Beauty!! We love you!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Grace · Married on 10/24/2015

Let me just start by saying TOTAL 5 out of 5 stars, all the way! I would give Laura a 10 if I could!! Laura is truly an artist. She is so talented and professional. I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding day.

Here is a little back story to illustrate just how truly wonderful Laura is: I got married in October and hired Laura and her team to do bridal make up for me, my 14 bridesmaids, my mom, groom's mom, and my 3 aunts. (yes, you heard right, 14 bridesmaids) :) I would have thought that fact alone would have scared any makeup artist away, but Laura excitedly agreed to bring her team in and help make us all beautiful! I had an amazing makeup trial with Laura, and when I thought it was a little too bold for what I was going for, she brought me in for a second consultation at no extra cost. It was the nicest gesture and it made me feel at ease knowing she and I were on the same page. She kept the lines of communication open constantly so she always knew the theme and tone of my wedding, and what we were trying to achieve with my look as well as the bridesmaids. Laura also put together "Inspiration Boards" for all of my bridesmaids so they could easily choose a hair and makeup style for themselves that went with the theme of the wedding. It was so helpful to have that, and made the process much easier. My brother's girlfriend flew in from Columbia and wanted her makeup and hair done at the last minute as well, so Laura and her team graciously accommodated that request and fit her in when they could. Laura and her team were so professional, they brought everything they needed to get us ready: chairs, lights, mirrors, everything! All we had to do was sit back and enjoy getting pampered! It was so wonderful and such a treat to work with La Di Da Beauty. Laura is such a beautiful soul, the sweetest person, and I feel so blessed to have met her and made a new friend!! I would hire her and her wonderful team again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Gillian · Married on 08/08/2015

I can't say enough about Team LaDiDa. My entire bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous and natural. Laura has such a knack for bringing out an individual's best features. She also strikes that perfect balance between applying enough makeup for photos without it looking overdone in person (even the false lashes looked natural). Kyra has been my hairstylist for years and I really can't speak to her talents enough, either. I let each of my bridesmaids pick their own hairstyle and Kyra nailed it--she was able to give each woman something a little different from the next, yet, together, they looked so cohesive. My mom (who has short hair and is super picky about the way it's styled) said to me it was "the best hair styling" she's ever had done. My bridesmaids felt the same way. I am so, SO thrilled I chose Team LaDiDa (and especially Kyra) to help beautify myself and all my favorite ladies on such a special day. (Also, Kyra brought music and a speaker and DJ'd the entire time we were getting ready in the hotel room, which helped to calm my nerves and make it feel like a true pre-party. Genius!)

Sent on 01/23/2016

Lacey · Married on 07/25/2015

Laura was absolutely amazing, organized and and the definition of professional. All of my girls looked like princesses, but best of all, they felt important and beautiful. LA di DA Beauty is by far at the top o

Sent on 08/10/2015

Hayley · Married on 07/11/2015

Hi there! I am a luxury bridal gown designer, Hayley Paige, and I've worked with countless make-up professionals and glam squad teams over the past 10 years. I would give 5 stunning badges of sparkle stars for this queen of beauty!!! Laura and her team made my entire weekend palate-perfection. She was accommodating on all special requests and went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel like she had my back....or face for that matter! She is a true artist and was open to collaborating with me on a multiple looks that were unique, special, and unforgettable. Not only was her attitude and attention to detail on the day-of festivities was spot on, but she was also extremely attentive to all my requests and professional needs leading up to the big weekend. My wedding required some major scheduling and she made it so incredibly easy to handle +10 bridesmaids and family friends during TWO separate rounds of make-up. If you want someone truly top notch that treats you like the princess you are, there is no one I would recommend other than LA di DA Beauty! If you need to see a little more proof of her skill set, you can go out and find the most recent copy of the Knot regional magazine because our wedding is feature on the cover, as well as inside the issue! Thus, LA di DA is #covergirl official! Her ability to deliver and elaborate on my aesthetic vision is something I appreciate and find extremely inspiring.

Sent on 12/11/2015