La Cita Golf and Country Club Reviews

4 Reviews for La Cita Golf and Country Club

• Francesca

Francesca Mcgill · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Such a beautiful venue! The dining rooms are gorgeous with such elegant chandeliers! And the view outdoors was spectacular.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Roselou · Married on 07/20/2019

La Cita Country Club

Very friendly! The entire team are considerate and loving! They were more of a family than just business transactions! I have been using them for all our family events and I have no regrets!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Amanda Martucci · Married on 02/09/2019

Carefree easy day

When I first walked into the venue I fell in love with the beautiful chandeliers and all the mirrors on the wall of the ballroom. I also really liked having the availability to have the wedding and reception at the same venue. The staff helped me all along the way making it really easy to focus on the overall picture while they helped with the details.
    The day of Mother Nature couldn’t decide what she wanted to do and about an hour before the ceremony while I was getting ready in my bridal room the coordinator suggested we move the ceremony inside. Within 30 mins while people were starting to arrive, the staff moved the whole outside space inside and made it look magical.
    The guests raved about the food from the appetizer to the dinner (we did Italian.) The coordinator made sure my husband and I were served and that our glasses were never empty, plus reminded me to use the bathroom (very helpful.)
    We danced the night away and had an amazing time. We got married in Feb and the people are still talking about how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Amazing venue!

I hosted my baby shower at La Cita and I have to say EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The servers did such a phenomenal job! They were very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was delicious! Everything exceeded our expectations. All of our guests kept complimenting how beautiful the place was and loved the food. I highly recommend La Cita and would definitely host another event there!

Sent on 01/05/2020