La Blanc Entertainment Reviews

67 | Bedford, NY

67 Reviews for La Blanc Entertainment

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

There’s a reason these guys are so well reviewed. Brian was incredible to work with leading up to our wedding. This band was the only one I felt comfortable booking without hearing them first live, because Brian was so awesome and they have a great library of their work online. They were one of the more seamless vendors we worked with. They are all incredible musicians who rocked our wedding and helped make it an incredible night. They were great at Motown, classic rock, party favorites, they stayed within their comfort zone (which was a great variety) to ensure they brought the house down on every song. They were super flexible, allowing my cousin to play guitar on Superstition by Stevie Wonder and let my husband grab the mic and sing a song as a special surprise. We had limited budget and were able to add a trumpet alongside the normal band. Lots of expensive bands out there, these guys were a tremendous value and an amazing part of our wedding!

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

We used La Blanc for our May 2017 wedding at Blue Hill at Stone Barns. They were a pleasure to work with and most importantly, they sounded great!

So many people thought that they were playing recordings of songs only to be completely surprised when they saw La Blanc singing. The band was so fun and really kept the party going.

They were also great in playing certain songs my husband and I were hoping to hear on our wedding day.

I highly recommend La Blanc for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

We had seen the La Blanc Brothers Band play at a cousin’s wedding and had such a blast that the moment we got engaged, we knew we had to book the La Blanc Brothers Band for our own wedding. In fact, that was the first decision we made during the wedding planning process. There is something about live musicians and singers that keeps people up and dancing, and there certainly is a genuine excitement and passion that every, single musician in the La Blanc Brothers Band exudes that captivated our wedding guests the entire night. From the second the saxophone player played that first, heartfelt note during the ceremony processional to the very last song of the evening reception, the La Blanc Brothers Band truly delivered and made our wedding extra special for us. They played our first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance live and completely exceeded our expectations. They coordinated with our venue wedding planner on the spot to ensure that everything, especially the wedding party introductions at the start of the reception, went smoothly. Towards the end of the night we decided we really wanted to hear one of our favorite songs, and the band fulfilled this last minute request with flexibility and ease. Brian La Blanc was always professional and friendly, answering all of our questions in a timely manner. Our guests- who ranged from 9 to 97 years old- are still talking about how amazing this band was and how much they enjoyed dancing and listening to them. If you are looking for a wedding band with real musicians/performers that can get everyone on the dance floor, look no further than the La Blanc Brothers Band!

I honestly cannot say enough great things about the La Blanc Brothers. We first heard them at my stepsister's wedding, about 6 months before ours. We loved them so much that we asked them that night during their break whether they were available on our date, and booked them the following week. We did not regret it! Every member of the band is professional, dedicated, fun and not to mention damn good at what they do. My husband and I had several people come up to us that night and the following day asking who they were and telling us how incredible and talented they were. Our first dance, MOB & FOG songs were awesome, and the band does an amazing job catering their music to all genres and all ages. They play to the crowd based on what they see people are enjoying, evidenced by the fact that our dance floor was packed to the point of overflowing the entire night. We booked their 7 piece band to include a saxophonist and I HIGHLY recommend doing this, because he is amazing. At the end of the night when the lights came on at the venue, all our guests stood on the dance floor chanting "One more song!" because they didn't want the band to stop playing. They are THAT good.
    Thank you La Blanc Brothers for making our wedding reception the most fun and amazing night of our lives. To anyone in the process of booking a band, if you're debating between a few different possibilities, stop what you are doing and book the La Blanc Brothers immediately. I promise you will not regret it!!!

Dana · Married on 10/22/2016

I don't even know where to begin because from start to finish this band MADE OUR DAY. Brian was so responsive and communicative from day 1, which is hard to find these days when planning a wedding. Music is SO important to my husband and I and we really wanted our day to feel like more of a party and less of a stuffy wedding. La Blanc Entertainment took everything we had to say and kept our dance floor packed all night. They really played off the crowd! At the end of the night our guests were having so much fun that they actually began chanting for an encore....not something you often see from a wedding band! It was EXACTLY the reaction we wanted from our guests. We are huge Yankee fans and asked them to learn "Enter Sandman" by Metallica for our entrance and I swear if you closed your eyes you would have no idea it wasn't Metallica playing this song. You can tell they really love what they do and love playing together and it really shows. Do yourself a favor, if you're getting married, love and respect music, want your guests to be talking about your day for months on end, and want one less thing to worry about on your day, BOOK THIS BAND.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

We're so happy that the La Blanc Brothers Band was part of our wedding! They provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They truly did an amazing job and so many of our guests commented on how impressed they were by them. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed dancing throughout the night. The band learned a few songs that we requested, including our first dance. They performed the songs perfectly and sounded just like the original artists. Brian was also very responsive throughout the whole planning process. We highly recommend the band and can't wait to hear them perform at another wedding!

Jodi · Married on 09/11/2016

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Brian and his band. Brian was always quick to respond to emails. The music was fabulous and both our friends and our parents friends loved it! My husband is an acoustic engineer and the music at the wedding was very important to him. He was so pleased with the song choices and sound quality. Thank you!
    From my mother-in-law:
    Everyone really liked your sound. The older guests liked the older songs, the younger liked dancing to the newer ones-so thanks for the great spread. We appreciated the volume also during the dinner. The music added to the overall success of the event without overwhelming us. Thank you.

Sent on 09/13/2016

La Blanc Entertainment's reply:

Thank you !

Klenton · Married on 09/10/2016

At first we were not really sure if we wanted to go with a band or DJ but once we found the La Blanc Brothers band we were absolutely sure! Looking back I think this was the best decision we made out of all the vendors we chose. The band did such an amazing job of reading the crowd and playing a verity of songs that appealed to all the generations, including the ones we requested ourselves. Our guests have been so complimentary of the wedding and we owe a lot to the band for making it such a great wedding. Well worth it!

Johanna · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot emphasize enough how happy we were that we went with La Blanc Entertainment for our wedding. I dealt with Brian leading up to the day and he was incredibly responsive. Each time I emailed him he would respond within 24 hours (most times even faster than that) which was very comforting as a bride. More than that he inspired great confidence in his and the band's abilities to get a crowd onto the dance floor. It was one of the few items I didn't worry about leading up to the wedding! On the day of, the band showed up perfectly on time which was yet another thing my husband and I didn't have to be stressed about. Then, the music. Absolutely incredible. Multiple multiple of our friends and family members came up to us and said it was the best wedding band they had ever heard. They were versatile and knew exactly what to play at what time and depending on the crowd on the dance floor at a particular. Literally my only regret is that we didn't extend our reception another hour so we could keep the dancing going! Thank you so much to the La Blanc Band!!!

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

The La Blanc Brothers were recommended to us through friends who had used them twice. It's easy to see why they booked them for a second event so quickly. These guys are tremendous musicians and absolute professionals. All of our guests were on their feet dancing the entire evening and I could not even begin to count the compliments we received on our choice for a band. They played the perfect mix of contemporary pop and all the classic hits. Their 7 piece band is worth every single penny. That tenor sax player was superb! We had more than one guest ask us that very night if we would mind if they booked them, too. Naturally, I hope they do. I wouldn't get tired of partying with this group again and again. Thanks to Brian and his band for putting on an incredible show and for being so easy to work with.

Kevin · Married on 08/07/2016

If you are really serious about having your special event be truly special, this band will get that done regardless of all else. Someone has to be the absolute best and we were so fortunate to get just that with the La Blanc Brothers band at our daughter’s wedding on August 7. From her very first contact nearly a year prior to the wedding and through the entire process, Brain LaBlanc could not have been more welcoming, professional, accommodating and reassuring. And when it came to the music , forget about it. From the latest contemporary tunes to anything from last sixty years of any genre these folks do it unbelievably. Without encouragement from anyone (including the band), your guests won’t be able to keep themselves off the dance floor. If you are lucky enough to be able to book them for your event, just do it. Don’t waste your time shopping around. Forget the DJ or other bands, you can beat this band. Sure, perhaps it may be a bit of a splurge, but worth every penny.

Joseph · Married on 07/23/2016

La Blanc Entertainment was UNBELIEVABLE ! These guys rock ! Brian was great to deal with from start to finish. Totally professional ! Highly recommended.

La Blanc Entertainment was amazing! They had the dance floor packed the whole night which is exactly what I wanted! It was a pleasure communicating back and forth with Brian prior to the wedding.the band and singers were awesome! I would highly recommend La Blanc Entertainment and will definitely use them at future affairs!

steve · Married on 07/16/2016

If you want to have a "PARTY", this is the band for you. They love what they do and it shows!! Couldn't ask for better people. They know how to keep people on the dance floor. What's even more amazing is that they sound like the original artist when they play their song, and it doesn't matter what the genre is. They listen to what you have to say and honor your requests. Each person in the band was like a part of the wedding. Brian and I bonded like long time friends. He and the band are all about the music and making people happy. So professional in every manner. Musicians at our wedding were impressed. I wouldn't want any other band for any future event. This was big wedding with 225 people and they rocked. Thank you. Thank you. * I was NOT paid to write this. Steve Rothstein (Father of the bride)

Sinead · Married on 07/02/2016

Book early, it was the first thing we did for our wedding and so so worth it , everyone at our wedding raved about the band, they were incredible, they didn't know our wedding song prior to our wedding and they did an incredible job performing it the day of. They were so professional and so accommodating.

Sal · Married on 06/10/2016

BOOK THEM!! Awesome band. They were able to play a wide variety of music that we requested. Everything from Led Zeppelin to Frankie Valli to the typical wedding dance music. I'm related to a few professional musicians, they wouldn't stop complimenting the band. Very engaging, made sure people were having a great time. I'm extremely satisfied with their performance and everything else. You won't find a better band for double the price.

Doreen · Married on 05/28/2016

It is difficult to sound objective when I have only superlatives to say about the LaBlanc Brothers Band. Their name appeared on the vendor list where we held our reception for our daughter's wedding. I did not know the LaBlanc Brothers, and I had never seen them perform live. But we viewed their videos and we took a chance and booked the band.

EVERYONE LOVED THIS BAND! The bride and groom, young people and the older guests as well, all commented on how fabulous the music was. People danced all night because song after song was so incredibly good. No one wanted to sit. Every member of the band is very talented.

The song for the bride and groom's first dance was played to perfection (MIchael Buble's "Everything"). How appropriate the next song was "I Had the Time of my Life (from Dirty Dancing) because that is when everyone joined the dance floor and no one left!

We also were graced with a special performance by Brian's daughter, Sophia. Over the course of the year leading up to the event, I learned about Sophia's studying opera. We all hoped that she would sing for us. She blew it out of the water! What an incredible treat for our guests! People are still talking about it!

Working with Brian was easy. He listens, and delivers what he says he will.

So all of this had been what the Mother of the Bride says. What does the Maid of Honor say? "You had better book the LaBlanc Brothers Band for me when I get married!" (True story)
    See you next time, Brian!

John · Married on 05/14/2016

My advice would be BOOK THEM. They were professional, fun, and really knew how to work a crowd.

Marisa · Married on 04/15/2016

My (new) husband and I were married on April 15, 2016 at the Inn at Longshore in Westport, CT and the LaBlanc Brothers played at our wedding. They were awesome!! We chose to have two musicians for the ceremony and the cocktail hour and they accommodated all of our “special” song requests. The full 8-piece band played for our reception and our guests had the absolute best time! Again, Brian played all of our pre-requested songs and I had so many guests pull me aside at the wedding to say how fantastic the band was and how special it was to be entertained with “live music” - especially in this day of DJs! The noise level wasn’t an issue at all and they even granted our (very happy) guests “one more song” to close out the night. These guys are professional, responsive, courteous and - most importantly - they love what they do. You won’t go wrong with this band I can promise you that!

Patrick · Married on 10/11/2015

Our wedding was the third wedding that we enjoyed the talented La Blanc Brothers Band. The two other weddings before ours were for our good friends and my sisters. My experience with the band has been fantastic in every possible context, first as a guest followed by an immediate family member and finally now as the groom. I have been impressed with them every step of the way and would highly recommend to anyone who wants everyone to dance at their wedding. All three weddings were completely different from size to venue and the La Blanc Brothers were able to fit the music and feel of the event. In working with them during the planning process of our own wedding they were accommodating and wonderful to work with. My wife and I decided to use pre-recorded versions of our first dance song and while they were more than capable of playing it they were more than happy to accommodate what we wanted. After that they kept the dance floor packed and the party going the entire night. I can only hope we are lucky enough to enjoy them again at a friend's wedding soon.

These guys (and gal!) are absolutely incredible. Fortunately, this is the second time we have been able to listen to these guys rock out (we heard them at a good friend's wedding) and they did not disappoint the second time around. They kept the party rocking and everyone was blown away by them. We are so thrilled we were able to have them for our wedding as they definitely made the party. We would absolutely recommend them to every one we know who will be getting married and thinking of having a band. What an incredibly talented group.

Pat · Married on 07/18/2015

WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! These guys are amazing! We booked the La Blanc Brothers Band for my son's wedding strictly on their video and reviews, although I was a little nervous as my future daughter-in-law was not sold on having a band. Much to my relief, they did not disappoint.
    Everyone was blown away, including the bride, you made her day!!! Every guest, both young and old commented on the band. Most said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding, I personally never left the dance floor and when I looked around the ballroom every table was empty as everyone was on the dance floor. The wedding was at St. Clement's Castle and It was truly a magical night for everyone and I would like to thank Brian and the band for making it so special! I have one more son to marry off, so if you travel to the Philadelphia area, you'll be hearing from me again.

Nicole · Married on 07/18/2015

The Lablanc Brothers were amazing!! Not one person was sitting at their table, they had the whole crowd on their feet. Definitely made our wedding unforgettable, people still talk about our day. I highly recommend them for any event, they are pros and the best around.

Mark · Married on 06/13/2015

The La Blanc Brothers Band made our special day even more special! Going into the wedding, my wife and I made music one of our biggest priorities. We wanted a band who were not only entertaining, but flexible, professional, and courteous. The La Blanc Brothers Band not only met our expectations but exceeded them. Brian La Blanc did a great job of communicating with us, answering right away to any question or request we had. He helped verify almost from the start that we had gone with the right band. Regarding the actual music- this band can literally play any genre and play it well. Seriously, they were amazing! The dance floor was packed all night and almost everyone in attendance has given us compliments on how great the band was! We even had musician friends in attendance who said they were "blown away" at how entertaining La Blanc Brothers were. It made us feel great knowing that everyone had a great time at our wedding and a big part of that was from The La Blanc Brothers Band. We can't thank them enough and we recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band!