La Bella Musica Reviews

16 | Wakefield, RI

16 Reviews for La Bella Musica

• San

San · Married on 09/03/2017

We couldn’t be happier with our choice of using La Bella for ceremony music. Emily was so great to work with and helped us pick the perfect music for our day. We received so many compliments on how wonderful the songs sounded and how beautifully the music added to the atmosphere. The trio did an amazing job with not only the acoustics but the timing of all the music. If you want a great personal touch to your ceremony music look no further!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

Talented Musicians!

I cannot say enough great things about La Bella Musica. My husband and I got married in August of 2017 and the string quartet was fantastic for our ceremony music!! Emily Chen and the rest of the quartet were professional and extremely talented. We were quite impressed with their extensive repertoire. From the planning process to the music played at the ceremony, La Bella Musica did not disappoint. Our ceremony was made that much more special by La Bella Musica. Our guests are still raving about our ceremony music over a year after our wedding! Don’t look any further, book La Bella Musica!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2016

We would highly recommend La Bella Musica for ceremony music. In the beginning, Emily responded to emails quickly and offered a great price. She provided a list of suggested songs and we were able to choose exactly what we wanted from their large repertoire. On the wedding day, they showed up on time, dressed professionally, and played beautifully. I was able to meet them briefly afterwards and they are all so nice!! We are so happy we chose La Bella to be part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2016

La Bella Musica provided the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They're a talented group and performed so beautifully. It really set the ambience! For the bride's entrance, I requested a song that wasn't on their repertoire yet, and they not only accommodated that, but also sent in their rendition in advance of the wedding (I cried listening to it!). Our main contact was Emily, and she was so great to work with. She's very responsive and also provided guidance and info where needed.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kate · Married on 04/24/2015

La Bella Musica was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony! We changed out ceremony venue just a few months before the wedding, and realized that we then needed to find a musician! Emily was wonderful to work with, from start to finish. She answered all our e-mails and questions, and was always organized. The paperwork she provided was so thorough and I loved the list of suggested songs she provided - it truly helped us pick the music for our big day! Our friends and family continue to compliment the musicians for our ceremony, and I wish now that we had included them for our cocktail hour too! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend La Bella Musica to anyone, and I would book them again in a heartbeat. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Ali · Married on 05/17/2014

Great to work with, and beautiful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2013

La Bella Musica was great to work with. From song selection to the ceremony performance, they were accommodating, reasonably priced, extremely professional and very talented musicians. We mostly stuck to classical and traditional songs which they play beautifully. The music perfectly complemented our ceremony.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

I was very lucky to book La Bella Musica for my wedding day. My contact (Emily) was prompt, professional and very fun to work with prior to the date. They had such a large collection of music and were willing to learn additional songs that weren't on their repertoire if need be. My husband was a professional french horn player was extremely impressed with their modern and classical songs. (They were able to collaborate and give suggestions when I was at a loss.) On the day of, they were on time, accommodating and played beautifully. People had specifically stopped to tell me how much they enjoyed the music during the ceremony and the variety playing during the cocktail hour. If I were to have another wedding, I'd book them in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2012

We absolutely loved the string trio!! Emily was awesome to work with, and she and the other musicians played beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They really added so much elegance and interest to the evening. We are beyond happy that we chose to have them at both our ceremony and cocktail hour! Their pricing is also quite reasonable compared to other groups we looked at.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Ret · Married on 04/06/2010

Our personal consultation was so nice we got a change to sit and hear them play for only us and decide exactly what we wanted for our wedding. On top of everything, they are really cool person.Really the best!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Emily and her fellow musicians are so incredibly talented. Guests are still talking about how nice the music was at the ceremony and cocktail hour. She is very professional, quick to respond, and has reasonable prices that although they are a little higher than we were hoping to pay, they were completely worth the price and I wouldn't have gone with anyone else or done it any other way. Their music is so beautiful and it just added the perfect romantic touch to our wedding. She even does Cinderella and other Disney romantic songs that were perfect for our style since I was wearing an Alfred Angelo Cinderella dress. So happy to have chosen Bella Musica!! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

the music was beautiful and the planning process was very smooth!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

We hired the string trio of La Bella Musica to play at our outdoor wedding ceremony and are very glad that we did! Prior to the wedding most of my communication was with Emily - she was responsive, professional, and always helpful. She helped me decide what size ensemble would be best for our ceremony and gave me some great suggestions for music. The trio arrived on time and were ready to play as guests were seated. The music was beautiful and was the perfect finishing touch to the ceremony. My only regret is that I was not able to thank them in person following my ceremony for wonderful job!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Tracy · Married on 10/10/2009

Morgan and Elizabeth played perfectly at our outdoor wedding. They arrived on time and played before, during, and shortly after our ceremony. They were so sweet, coming up to us and making sure they did everything that we needed. Emily, who was my contact up until the wedding, was so helpful with music selections and answered all my questions. We got compliments on the ceremony music - it was lovely. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2009

Rosemary · Married on 11/17/2018

3.0

Truly one of the highlights of our wedding!

As a violinist myself for over 25 years, I was very picky about the string quartet I would hire for my wedding ceremony, and La Bella Musica was PERFECT!! The music was flawless and was definitely one of the highlights of our entire wedding day. The response time on communication leading up to the wedding was a little slow, but their performance at the wedding was truly impressive. I highly recommend La Bella Musica!

Sent on 01/07/2019

KB · Married on 10/10/2010

Everyone says they were very good; I didn’t hear much of them, but what I heard sounded fantastic! I’m so glad we went with live musicians. The only negative is that I thought they were playing the wrong recessional because it started differently than the song typically does, so every recessional pic of me has that “they’re not playing the right song” look on my face. It would have been nice to know that in advance. Also, the postlude seemed a little shorter than I expected. But, still, highly recommended.

Sent on 10/28/2010

La Bella Musica's reply:

We're sorry you thought the beginning of the recessional was the wrong piece but the beginning we have is how majority of the Beatles recordings start! (It's usually played by trumpets and trombones before the singing starts)

Our postlude was cut short because the Meeting House started playing music outside of the room the ceremony was in (where the reception was being held, I believe?) We had continued to play postlude music for a few minutes after the room had completely emptied out as the staff were breaking down/setting up around us because we figured your guests could still hear us outside but stopped when music came on as we can't compete with amplified music!