La Arboleda Reviews

15 | Lompoc, CA

15 Reviews for La Arboleda

• User6664246 · Recently married

This was the third venue we looked at and we immediately knew this was where we wanted to get married. La Arboleda is everything I imagined for my dream wedding. They were extremely accommodating and responsive to all of our questions. This venue set itself apart with it's spacious yet intimate ambiance and picturesque location. We were able to have a full bar and there was no 10:00 pm music restriction. I would highly recommend La Arboleda for any wedding, we received so many compliments during and after the wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2016
  • Tara

Tara Makabi · Married on 09/27/2019

Most amazing wedding venue and amazing service!

La Arboleda was one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever come across! The staff is so kind and friendly, they are looking to making your dream wedding come to life. I highly recommend this venue. Chelsea, the owner, is so kind. This is definitely the place you want to have your wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Rose Ferraro · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Venue

We were married at La Arboleda this September and it far surpassed our vision for the perfect day! The property is stunning, Chelsea, the venue proprietor is fantastic, she has organized pre-planned pricing options inclusive of all additional vendors you may want to consider so that you can budget easily. It is in the heart of the beautiful Santa Barbara wine country and perfectly appointed to bring to life the wedding of your dreams. I wish we could do our day over and over again! Simply the best!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Rachel Fishelberg · Married on 09/01/2019

Bride and Groom

La Arboleda is AMAZING and breathtaking! Chelsea and her family are so sweet and helpful! The venue is absolutely beautiful and it is amazing because you get to stay at the venue all weekend. There is only one wedding per weekend, so you don't have to worry about anyone else. They provide you with a list of vendors that have all worked together multiple times, so the day really goes flawlessly! We loved this venue so much, and couldn't recommend this place enough!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan Olson · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible, Unique, Memorable Location/Venue

We loved every minute of our wedding at La Arboleda - especially that we were able to host 3 events for our wedding weekend: our rehearsal dinner, brunch wedding AND an after party!! ALL at the venue!! Working with Chelsea was so great, and her team made the venue GORGEOUS for our weekend. We cannot recommend this venue enough, we already have 3 friends looking at it for their wedding after attending ours! If you're looking for a venue where you can really create your wedding to look and feel however you want it to in a DREAMY location, La Arboleda is it!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/29/2019

Stunning Rustic Escape

I work in the wedding industry and can tell you everything at La Arboleda is spot on! I cannot say enough about this venue! Chelsea and Joanna are fantastic to work with and very hospitable. As I’m sure you can tell from the photos it is absolutely beautiful featuring an abundance of Walnut and Olive Trees & full of various backdrops for photos. Their location has that perfect rustic romantic escape feel to it for my couples and their guests.

Their Wheel House Suite and Bunk House Suite is also to die for! It is so gorgeous and light filled, which is perfect for getting ready photos. I would highly recommend La Arboleda!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Linda Radford · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful location plus loved the flexibility and helpfulness

Our son got married here in the fall and we absolutely loved this venue! It’s really beautiful and has so much space! We had everything we needed onsite for the vendors and guests to make his wedding weekend exactly what he and his wife envisioned and it felt so easy! It was so nice to be able to do the rehearsal dinner, wedding and Sunday brunch all in one location. The other huge bonus was having the ability to bring in different caterers and vendors for each event to make it fun for both our families. We had so much fun planning the rehearsal dinner and the venue owners were so helpful. The online planning tools they sent us made it really simple to figure out table layouts and they even had their staff set it all up before we arrived. I definitely recommend this venue for a relaxing wedding weekend in Santa Barbara’s wine country.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Colton Radford · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience!

I got married at La Arboleda this past September and I can’t say enough about how great this venue is! We loved it from the moment we toured last spring. It’s only 2 hours from LA, so it was the perfect distance for us to get out of town for the weekend and not feel like we’d driven all day and night to get somewhere we could breathe. Most importantly, it’s in central coast wine country and if you’re into Pinot Noir like I am, you’ll love being walking distance from incredible wineries. We came here wine tasting and one of my favorite wineries directed us to this venue for our wedding and it is seriously a hidden gem! The grounds are beautiful. The owners are really helpful and awesome to work with. They even helped me get great local deals from wineries and breweries they had connections with for our wedding. The whole weekend went by so fast. I’m so happy we chose this as our venue. We can’t wait to come back for an anniversary!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Laurel · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough good things about La Arboleda in general or about Chelsea in particular. From the very first visit we were absolutely in love with everything about this venue, and Chelsea just made the entire process so easy.

Some of my favorite aspects:
    - The pricing is straightforward and simple. You get the entire property, along with all the tables, chairs, etc. for 4 full days, which made setup and breakdown a breeze. AND we stayed on site, so we didn't have to worry about the logistics or cost involved in separate accommodations!
    - The venue is so beautiful on its own that we barely had to do any decorating. We kept our "theme" simple and rustic, with lots of DIY personal touches. Our guests loved it, and we loved doing it.
    - It's so unique. I can tell you from experience that you won't find another venue that has all the rustic feel you want but all the modern amenities as well.
    - Chelsea! Chelsea was so helpful throughout our planning process - from giving us insight/recommendations for local vendors to helping us come up with a rainy day plan. You can tell that this place means the world to her, and she gives each wedding the personal attention it deserves.

* I will update this review in a few weeks once we get photos back from our photographer. :-)

Sent on 04/19/2018

Kimbra Carey · Married on 03/10/2018

A romantic setting with an amazing staff

My husband and I were married at La Arboleda March of last year. The days leading up to our wedding day we saw rain in the forecast and began to worry. However, La Arboleda’s team was more than helpful in figuring out a back up plan for our ceremony. They set up an alternate ceremony spot so our guests were covered and we could still say our vows under a walnut tree. During the reception everyone was warm and comfortable in the dining pavilion. They even set up their own pop-up canopies so the walkways to the bathrooms were covered. It was such a relief to know that our guests would be comfortable throughout the evening. The La Arboleda team really cared about our wedding as much as we did.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Alexis · Married on 04/08/2017

I found this venue on Wedding Wire when I was browsing venues in our Santa Barbara area. I had always dreamed of getting married at a winery, but wasn't sure of the lovely Santa Ynez wineries would be able to accommodate our large guest count or have the layout and space I needed. When my now-husband and I visited the property, I fell in love immediately! It was as if it were designed with everything I wanted! It is a beautiful, rustic, winery-style venue with lush landscaping and detailed woodwork. From the waterwheel, small guesthouses, covered bridges, open-air dining area, and handcrafted dining tables, everything is arranged with such love and care! Chelsea was a dream venue-owner to work with; she was so responsive in all my questions throughout the planning process. My guests were blown away by the venue as well! So many people were excited about this hidden gem! The venue already has so many things onsite, it really helped me save on rentals! My husband and I were also able to stay at the property, since the property is rented from Thursdays-Sundays. It is such an incredible value and I loved having our wedding and reception there!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Renee · Married on 03/10/2017

La Arboleda is such a beautiful venue to have a wedding at. We had such a wonderful experience working with Chelsea and her family. Everything worked out so smooth and they helped accommodate to our needs that we didn't even think of. We had the venue for 4 days and 3 nights and couldn't be more happy. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner there the night before the wedding as well. The venue is breath taking and they have done such an amazing job at creating the best venue in the area. They are so sweet for creating a walk way for where I wanted the guest to enter. Any ideas that we had, Chelsea was more than happy to hear and accommodate. We couldn't have had our dream wedding if it wasn't for this venue.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Regina · Married on 11/03/2016

Our entire experience at La Arboleda was impressive on many different levels.

Location: It's a walnut orchard situated in the middle of beautiful wineries - it really can't be better. If you are lucky, you will get a chance not only to get drunk in multiple tasting rooms around, but also try organic walnuts.
    Another important point, La Arboleda is 15 minutes from town of Solvang (read: touristy and expensive) and about the same from Lompoc (local, budget, but still nice). Our wedding guests were able to choose from accommodations that fit any budget and style, which we found extremely helpful.

Venue: Specifically build for weddings / events with a lot of creativity and taste. Classy or rustic style – can be decorated either way.

Quality and professionalism: It's a family business, and we were first official wedding there. We got a very personal treatment, quick responses to all our requests and they even made customized changes for us (changed doors, built a chuppah, etc.) We were treated and felt like we are a part of their family. As we were planning and setting up the wedding ourselves, this personal touch made a huge difference in our experience.

Pricing: Very competitive and very thoughtful. The cost is on a lower end for the area. It’s not only the price; it’s convenience and reduced stress that makes it so great. Their price INCLUDES tables, chairs, heaters, barrels, etc – all the major additional expensive rental pains at every other locations we’ve checked. They have a large pavilion, so you won’t need to rent a tent either. It includes a bride and groom cottages on the premises that fit 4 people each.

The place was in the last phase of construction in November, so it should be all beautifully finished by now and ready to go. Yes, it’s still brand new even after our wedding.
    Thank you, La Arboleda! We had a great experience working with you and an amazing wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2016

A picturesque and much needed venue in the heart of wine country. Absolutely loved the experience.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Sadie · Married on 09/12/2015

This venue was perfect for us from the beginning! We loved the beauty of the wine country and the charm of La Arboleda's orchard property. We really wanted an band and appreciated how rural this venue was so that we could make the most of our celebration. I could not have picked a better venue for us! Our September wedding was beautiful and the way the venue looks in the fall was perfect for our rustic theme.

Sent on 05/25/2016