L. Wayne Hancock Reviews

5 Reviews for L. Wayne Hancock

1 User photo

L. Wayne Hancock 1

Sandra · Married on 11/17/2018

Great photographer that captured our day beautifully

Great photographer! We had a small non traditional wedding in downtown San Diego. Wayne met with us a couple months before so we can get to know each other. We did our wedding photos at 8am before our ceremony and he was really great about getting our wishlist of photo spots at Balboa Park as well as suggesting amazing photo spots that worked out perfect. We also said our vows to each other and he respected our space while still snapping a few to capture our very private moment as we requested. We loved working with Wayne. He’s very low key, calm and super nice which is what we needed on the big day. We’re also a low key, mellow couple so all of our personalities blended well to make a successful working relationship. We also got to view our photos less than a week after the wedding even with a holiday in between. I would highly recommend. His wife is also a great assistant in helping! We were bummed she wasn’t able to attend on our day but we know she sent her love. They make an awesome team!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Eliana

Eliana · Married on 11/15/2018

Awesome Shoots

This was our first time having a photographer and we are definitely glad it was with Wayne! He’s such a down to earth guy and throughout both of our shoots, he made my fiance(now husband) and I feel very comfortable and always kept us smiling, allowing us to show our natural state for the pictures. No doubt if we ever need more pictures in the future, Wayne is definitely our go to!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/05/2018

I highly recommend Wayne for your wedding pictures! He captures your priceless moments with such great passion, and every photo is as excellent as the last.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/10/2009

Wayne is awesome and he also has a very keen eye for a great photo. My wedding was the best day of my life and He captured every beautiful moment on our special day.

Sent on 10/03/2018