L-Town Entertainment Reviews

12 | Lincolnton, NC

12 Reviews for L-Town Entertainment

Danielle Stinnett Gibson 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Definitely worth the Money 馃憤馃槉

Mr. Cody was awesome! He had the best set up with lights, sound, colors, & of course music! Made it a memorable evening with our closest friends and family 鉂わ笍 Thanks for all you did. Definitely recommend for anyone鈥檚 wedding or any other event 馃憤

Sent on 11/18/2019

L-Town Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you guys congratulations to the both of you again!!

Kaley Reel 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Jordan was awesome!

Jordan was great! He did everything we asked and made sure everything went very smoothly! He had everyone on the floor dancing having a great time!

Sent on 09/01/2019

L-Town Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations It was a pleasure working with you guys. Thanks for allowing me to be part of your special day!!
  • W

Wendy Reel 路 Married on 08/31/2019

One awesome DJ!

Jordan, thank you so very much for helping make Kaley and Kasens evening perfect!

Absolutely great time!! Wonderful DJ, great music and tons of dancing and fun!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

L-Town Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review I am glad everyone had a good time. It was a beautiful wedding and it was a pleasure to be a part of it!!

Crystal 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Jordan did an amazing job at my daughters wedding reception. He kept everyone dancing. Played all the up to date music and helped in so many ways to make sure that the memories made at the reception will never be forgotten not only for the bride and groom but the guest as well! Thank you L-Town entertainment

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome DJ!

Jordan was an amazing DJ at our wedding! He kept people on the dance floor and we all had a great time. He was very easy to work with and we would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/30/2019

L-Town Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review. I am glad everyone had a good time. Congratulations to you both again!! It was a pleasure to work with you.
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 12/16/2018

One amazing dj!

Absolutely amazing! My wedding couldn't have been better! I'm so glad I chose Jordan Cody to be our Dj! He knew exactly what to play at my reception to get people dancing! He even danced with us! It definitely will be a lasting memory for all of us!

Sent on 01/08/2019

L-Town Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for the review Jessica and thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day. Congratulations to you both!!

Katie 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!! Best dj Lincolnton has to offer!!! Jordan did a great job with our wedding 10/06/18!! It was everything I imagined and more!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing DJ in every way! Highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Lea 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Jordan was amazing! We wouldn鈥檛 have choose anyone else for our big day! He stay professional the whole time. Jordan and his crew kept the crowd pumped all night; not a single person stayed seated for long. Everyone said they had a blast!! We will use Jordan again in the future and I will make sure I tell everyone I know how amazing a laid back/ easy he is to work with!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

L-Town Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review. We really enjoyed it and hope everyone did. Congratulations to you both!!

Scottie 路 Married on 01/01/2017

Had an awesome experience with L Town Entertainment when I hired him for my Sons wedding.Jordan provided the music at the outdoor wedding and the reception. He was also understanding and flexible when we changed locations of the reception and he had to travel a little further than originally planned....A+++++

Sent on 01/14/2017
  • User7635279 路 2+ years ago

L-town entertainment was the perfect touch to my big day! The music was exactly what I had ask for and was able to make request throughout the night. The setup went perfect, and overall it was a great experience and I could not ask for anything better, and someone who will not make you stress.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Courtney 路 Married on 08/06/2016

They were awesome! They made my wedding so much fun! Energetic and gets the crowd really involved. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017